{'en': 'DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2', 'es': 'Dieta 1500 kcal semanal básica DM2'} Image

DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2

Crash's profile photo   11/27/2023 1:46 a.m.

diabetic said:

You do not have to be so drastic and eliminate the fruit of a healthy Mediterranean diet, there are fruits that do not affect glycemia almost or nothing, such as red fruits ... strawberries, cherries, Arandanos, raspberry, or futas that are not maturePoquitin green without exaggerating like the banana, the pears, etc ... and if elimin

I am not being drastic, I do what I think I must do.In fact I have eaten pineapple.But of course not every day I will eat fruit.I have always been a fan of fruit juices and liquefied vegetables, especially on an empty stomach but now I cannot afford them for the glucose rush they suppose.
In my house there is always fruit and in some snack between meals like a piece.I usually take some orange, apple in salads, raspberry with yogurt, etc.
So I have not eliminated the fruit @diabestico.I am DM2, I do not use insulin.I do not suffer from the hiccup ... for the moment.I cross my fingers.

All the best.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/01/2023 6:31 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

diabetic said:
salad said:
crash said:
crash said:
today for example I have lifted myself famous since yesterday I had dinnerearly.Well, I have already used half of the 1500 kcal of the day at breakfast and I have taken the metformin.Then I have gone to walk 40 minutes since I read not long ago that if you exercise after eating, the body takes advantage of that glucose that accumulates in the blood as energy and thus the blood glucose level is lowered.

I tell you my super breakfast.I have 200 grams of lentils of a previous side handle and I have done it with stifrite onion in very little oil with some pieces of grilled chicken breast (150 grs).Integral spelled bread 25 grs.Lettuce, carrot, radish, chia, apple vinegar and very little olive oil.No salt.Then I have taken a decaffeinate with a bit of semi -skimmed (100ml)

The idea to eat is broccoli and steamed green and then sauteed with very little soy sauce (without salt, since I add soy) about 250 grs and the 150 grs of chicken chicken breast that has left me over this morning.

This afternoon I still have time and a half pending exercise.

At night, as I will be at the limit of the 1500 kcal because I will take one or two Poché or Hard eggs with a can of tuna or mussels in pickle.Without HC.

What do you think?

That seems perfect to me.Much more appealable than the happy Pleistocene diet that they guided you.Protein in the three intakes, a lot of vegetables, almost no bread, no fruit.
What exercise are you doing in the afternoon?

You do not have to be so drastic and eliminate the fruit of a healthy Mediterranean diet, there are fruits that do not affect glycemia almost or nothing, such as red fruits ... strawberries, cherries, Arandanos, raspberry, or futas that are not maturePoquitin green without exaggerating like the banana, the pears, etc ... and if elimin

I leave the fruit to overcome hypos or to prevent them in case of exercising.They upload me like a rocket.

Red fruits also upload me.I take them in very small, almost ridiculous quantities (4 cherries or 4 strawberries, or 6 blueberries) as a yogurt topping or caste and in the dessert along with nuts, to avoid the rush.

But if you are going to make a hypocaloric shock diet for a limited time, you better not include fruit.He does not satisfy anything, the glycemia and vitamins and fiber they offer from the vegetables from the vegetables.

When you are in maintenance you can already take some fruit, but by frictions, not by pieces.

I know that the forum is going to be thrown on me, but I think that the fruit is overvalued and for a diabetic adds too many hydrates.I love fruit, I miss orange, custard apple, plums, watermelon, grapes and figs, pears, apples.I only take it sporadically and in a very small amount, I do not see it healthy for my diabetes.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/01/2023 8:55 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

It depends on the person.
It is said that the red fruits do not go up and so it happens to me with the raspberries, strawberries or blueberries, but the cherries rise a lot.
The Kiwi is not very mature, I don't get much either.
The apples do they upload to me, I use them for the hypos.
Watermelon or try it, go up with smelling it ...
But now I am taking a small grenade every night that incredibly almost does not rise despite being sweet.A discovery.Will it be because I live in Granada?😉
But here I have read to whom the watermelon rises little, the cherries too and maybe a grenade shoots him ...
It is that in diabetes there are no absolute truths.The sensor discovers it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/01/2023 9:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

My way of thinking is similar to yours @ENSALADA, what it is about here is to keep glucose at bay and if the HC are the enemy then at bay with them.Of course, the Mediterranean diet is great, but here we are not in the same conditions as the rest of mortals, we are diabetic, so I will at least be surgical with the fruit and everything that causes me unhealthy increases.I have already done quite the cinnamon with food throughout my life and now I intend to have more quality of life.

And if someone seems to be drastic then, welcome.

Greetings and to eat the day, because I fear that Pizza will not eat today (you have to fuck).

P.D: Today I have registered low blood pressure values ​​(111/80/73), lower than yesterday and the best value of the week.The thing is going.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/02/2023 8:49 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

I never have hypos, so the fruit goes up practically everything, less strawberries and blueberries.It is not the same that you put your fast as those who do not put insulin.Those who do not, have our peculiarities but I have only had some hiccups with a certain pill, with the metformin upside down, always up, something will come down after eating but little if as normal.So the fruit does not smell it

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/02/2023 1:40 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Today I have spent a tad with the diet, but I do not want to get used to the weekends because if I will not throw the weekly work on the ground.

I have made a seafood warmth and I have put on "fine", I have even drunk a glass of wine (bad) with the excuse that I have opened the bottle to cook.The truth is that I have more or less respected the amounts and I will not have dinner anymore.

Yesterday I called Cap i pota, to the Catalan and can (I do not say that it was) that I escape a piece of bread to wet in the sauce.But I say the same as with the boiler, the amounts were reasonable.

I hope that with all the exercise I have done during the week when I weigh there, there are no unpleasant surprises.

I can't relax in plan "How good you are doing" and other passes from hand on the back because then I relax and shit pastoret!I have to always be with a high guard and demand the same daily, otherwise I am lost.

And with this I say goodbye.You will send me the settlement home.

P.D: Today I improved yesterday's value in blood pressure.What wonder the Walk at Home!

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/03/2023 7:41 p.m.

White wine does not climb me, how good, isn't it ideal?They will tell you no, but that you take a little wine from time to time ... that one thing is to take care of yourself and another restricted to the top

You cook a lot.It's great, I'm very disaster in the kitchen and I never do stews

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/03/2023 7:57 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

For my part I am also trying to focus again, I hope I can exercise soon, now I still have a hard time being long even walking

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/03/2023 7:58 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Yes, if Walk at Home Mola.The guy is millionaire.I fond of pandemic.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/03/2023 11:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

nila said:
White wine to me does not climb me, good, isn't it ideal?They will tell you that no, but that you take a little vinito from time to time ... that one thing is to take care and another restricted to the top

In this case it was red, I like dark stews like the ocean: D I understand what you say, before it was more restrictive because there was a time when it was not at all.But if cooking a glass of wine falls because welcome, in this case it was a monovarietal merlot.Very rich!
This Saturday I have a meeting with good friends and we will go tapas for Barceloneta.Fear gives me!I will have to moderate because I know myself.

nila said:
cooks a lot.It's great, I am very disaster in the kitchen and I never do stews

To my regret I must say that I have earned my life as a professional chef for a few years.I have directed kitchens, I have had my own business, I worked in the southern seas in 5 -star hotels (Tahiti), in Los Angeles and surroundings, in Italy, Galicia, Santander.A very hard profession and in many cases poorly paid for the sacrifice it represents.One of the reasons for my current state, and although it also reported good benefits, for health purposes it has not compensated me.Of course, cooking at home is still something I still enjoy: Smiley:

Dare to cook @nila, it is very helpful and helps to get distracted.Much encouragement with the exercise, gives positive results.Especially the good feeling that leaves you when you end and then that you take care of the diet helps you control the weight.I today I have weighed and 1 kilo 800 grams less .Well great, little by little.It is a background race but for an impatient born like me it is not easy, for anyone it is easy.

Thanks for your contributions and have a magnificent day!: wink:

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/04/2023 11:59 a.m.

Wine has no hydrates in general.I take all kinds of red and white.From Coca Cola Zero, one gets fed up, to see when there is Tonica Zero, and zero sodas away from home.
Yesterday I chico chicken and for trying new things I have been sweet for a splash of Modena vinegar, it is very rich, but Dulcecillo 😏

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 3:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
12/04/2023 5:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Andrespmat said:

Yes, that I buy at home, but they were only put on me in 2 places.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/04/2023 5:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It is the theme ... (open in another thread) that "hails" sodasques, but in bars/coffee shops ... few.
In the end I get tired of asking and I directly go to Coca Cola Zero ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
12/04/2023 6:05 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

ruthbia said:
... yesterday chilio chicken and for trying new things I have been sweet for a splash of vinegar from Modena, it is very rich, but sweet 😏

Try adding a bit of apple vinegar, or an ounce of chocolate with the highest percentage of cocoa you can find.Try chocolate first and if you do not rectify a with a little apple vinegar.And the best with soda: P

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/04/2023 6:07 p.m.

Silviagrz said:
is the theme ... (open in another thread) that sugarless sodas "hailos", but in bars/coffee shops ... few.
In the end I tire to ask and directly go to Coca Cola Zero ...

If you already have a ginger Ale ...

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/04/2023 6:08 p.m.

crash said:
nila said:
white wine to me does not upload me, how good, isn't it ideal?They will tell you that no, but that you take a little vinito from time to time ... that one thing is to take care and another restricted to the top

In this case it was red, I like dark stews like the ocean: D I understand what you say, before it was more restrictive because there was a time when it was not at all.But if cooking a glass of wine falls because welcome, in this case it was a monovarietal merlot.Very rich!
This Saturday I have a meeting with good friends and we will go tapas for Barceloneta.Fear gives me!I will have to moderate because I know myself.

nila said:
cooks a lot.It's great, I am very disaster in the kitchen and I never do stews

To my regret I must say that I have earned my life as a professional chef for a few years.I have directed kitchens, I have had my own business, I worked in the southern seas in 5 -star hotels (Tahiti), in Los Angeles and surroundings, in Italy, Galicia, Santander.A very hard profession and in many cases poorly paid for the sacrifice it represents.One of the reasons for my current state, and although it also reported good benefits, for health purposes it has not compensated me.Of course, cooking at home is still something I still enjoy: Smiley:

Dare to cook @nila, it is very helpful and helps to get distracted.Much encouragement with the exercise, gives positive results.Especially the good feeling that leaves you when you end and then that you take care of the diet helps you control the weight.I today I have weighed and 1 kilo 800 grams less .Well great, little by little.It is a background race but for an impatient born like me it is not easy, for anyone it is easy.

Thanks for your contributions and have a magnificent day!: Wink:

Oh!What intention.Then the diet Birria had to hurt doubly that they placed an insult to your creativity!
I really like to eat, that's why I also enjoy cooking.
Tomorrow I will perpararate some tolosa beans in cocotte over low heat in the oven.
We could exchange menus ideas.I don't like to eat the same, it bores me.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/04/2023 11:21 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:

Oh!What intention.Then the diet Birria had to hurt doubly that they placed an insult to your creativity!
I really like to eat, that's why I also enjoy cooking.
Tomorrow I will perpararate some tolosa beans in cocotte over low heat in the oven.
We could exchange menus ideas.I don't like to eat the same, it bores me.

I am not an especially creative guy, I know the trade and I have experience, that of "knows more the devil as an old man than for the devil."But obviously I dominate a few tricks that help in the kitchen and take you out of trouble.
I am more from the school of traditional recipes, respecting them is important so that they are not lost in the nonsense in the gastronomic panorama of a few years to here.
For example, if in my kitchen you pronounce a recipe with eleven words like this one of the beans that you have mentioned would look at you from top to bottom and I would surely put you to clean habaner peppers throughout the service: Smiley:
The recipes can be complicated but put a recharged name and does not make them better.They are beans of Tolosa, then you do them as you seem, while they are tasty and at their point: wink: what sure will be the case because you see that you like the kitchen.Cooking this dish in the oven is not as practical and accessible as doing it on the fire but has the advantage of uniform heat throughout the pot, and if you have controlled cooking times, it sure is sure.
Do not please you, I do not intend to bother but I am quite Taliban with this of putting grandiloquent names to things.Take it as a joke, in fact I have written all this with a quite sly smile ... And something evil too, why deny it: Smiley:
Of course in my eagerness you are helping and if you need, and this extends to the entire forum, some culinary advice for a recipe do not hesitate to tell me: wink: I promise to be more indulgent than with the beans as long as the recipe does not haveMore than four words, with five soil, crack an eyebrow jajajaj

On the other hand I enjoy simple recipes and simple things, I don't need creativity, simply that the dish is well executed.A simple salad is magnificent, what is not so simple is to find a good tomato, that smells like tomato and that knows a tomato ... and not pure fridge chamber waste.Those who have an orchard or who know what an tomato from the bush is to tear off, smell it and offer the tooth will know what I mean.

Returning to the diet, I didn't have dinner yesterday because I was not very good.I returned from walking 10,000 and steps, almost 8 kmts for about two hours.But the pain in the left foot became something more intense.I'm going to wait at noon to eat something since I'm not hungry.Yesterday I cooked with Moixernans, the classic recipe (more than 300 years), but I think I am going to brake with this type of recipes with sauces because the body asks for bread and I do not want to trip over weight.Although I usually freeze the surpluses of these sauces and use them to enhance the taste of other stews or broths.

Sorry for me, I don't have a very good day today.But I wish you for you to be a magnificent one.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/05/2023 11:06 a.m.

Today I have a rare day.Even so, I have done my homework with exercise and food (although with some stumbling).I confess that I have been fantasizing with buying junk food from the early morning (it will be because I have not had breakfast), in fact I have gone to buy chocolate with high cocoa and I have about to buy some Frankfurt.In the end I have not bought one thing or another, I have asked me to chop me meat and have made some hamburgers.
A acquaintance who works in a food laboratory told me years ago that Frankfurt sausages and mortality (commonly accepted and consumed products) are the largest garbage that you can imagine for the raw material with which they make them (casquería, viscera, ...).
Yes, that I have put myself as the Tato on more than one occasion of these things, but I can avoid them.There are exceptions such as the Mortadela of the Emilia-Romaña and some German sausages, but what they sell us in the supermarket try to avoid it.

Upon returning from my night walk I have been about to sit in a brazstock and get fine meat but I have given up and have come home.And as today it was written that I had to sin.That has been my stumble today.This is the composition of juice: pink pink juice from concentrate (47%), water, sugar, grapefruit pulp (3%), vitamin C. The taste was not at all sweet but to know the grams of sugar thatI had in the liter that I have drunk.Of course, I was very good.

Tomorrow more diet and more exercise, to see if next Monday the scale whispers good figures.Enjoy tomorrow on the day of the pigeon.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/05/2023 10:12 p.m.

He
Juice is that it is all sugar, from it "concentrate of", but it is once normal to do things like that, we are not machines

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/05/2023 11:14 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.