{'en': 'DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2', 'es': 'Dieta 1500 kcal semanal básica DM2'} Image

DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2

Crash's profile photo   11/27/2023 1:46 a.m.

juansolo said:
27 -hour fast.By God you are making Taliban.
Care or ketosis, if you start noticing digestive problems, take some bicarbonate, counteract acetone.
And be careful with hypoglycemia, if you are many hours without eating and with meformin.You can have sugar drops.
Follow the song ... Despacito.
The most important thing is the constancy, and you are on the right track.

Thanks Juan, in principle I have no symptoms of ketosis.The truth is that 27 hours have come without premeditation.The idea was intermittent fasting but the fast has been extended for being busy.Fasting has always been beneficial to me.But I will keep in mind what you say since I do not like the Taliban, as if to become one: D

juance said:
a advice (for me) you don't have because you would at home, in the end fall in temptation.fall into temptation.This Christmas has entered some typical sweet but has been a couple of days, I in fact do not buy any of that because I know myself.But it is a great advice, if you don't have it you don't eat it.Greetings and thanks again!:)

Crash's profile photo
Crash
01/10/2024 10:43 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

crash said:
as I commented on another thread, I proceed to post the diet they have given me.It has been a bit weird that there is so much fruit and so much bread, and even jam at breakfasts.Anyway, as a good ignorant that I am in this matter of diabetes I share the data to see what you think.Although this well -made diet will clearly be much better for my health than the power style that I have taken in recent times, that is clear, I will not be more papist than the Pope.Even so, some details generate doubts in case they have given me a generic diet to lose weight and not specifically oriented to diabetics.P.D: @Rosquilla, look at it if you agree, you already tell me.Greetings

I see her well.And the amount of.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
01/14/2024 3:53 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joan111 said:

I see her well.And the amount of.

Clear man, add a couple of croissants and two churros.In the end...

Crash's profile photo
Crash
01/14/2024 9:10 p.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.