{'en': 'DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2', 'es': 'Dieta 1500 kcal semanal básica DM2'} Image

DIET 1500 KCAL BASIC WEEKLY DM2

Crash's profile photo   11/27/2023 1:46 a.m.

silviagrz said:
@crash little by little ... at first it is best to be strict to see "how you work".Then you will learn and you can play with food, rations and insulin.
But as my father says ... "Before running, you must know how to walk"
I think you're going to catch everything quickly.Cheer up and here!

That is not insulin .....

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/29/2023 10:28 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:

That is not insulin .....

Exact: Smiley:

Anyway, I have already hit an 8 km kick.At least I already have that work done.Loading with all this overweight is a barbarity.In the army he carried a backpack with 40 kg and so richly, yes, I weighed 43 kg less and was 20 years old.But the years do not weigh.Of vitamin D little thing, today it is cloudy and rainy by the Catalan coast.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/29/2023 10:50 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

In my house they say that the appropriate diet is:
"Less plate and more shoe".

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/29/2023 10:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

He has sent you to measure the tension and glucose, no .., I do not understand.For tension it is best to remove the salt or use very little and, even if you do not believe it, the meals are savoring the same.
And if you can get glucometer and strips, there is at a good price online, it is how you will see the effect of meals.
Little by little .., and there are things that you can continue eating, depending on the amount.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/29/2023 11:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
has sent you to measure tension and glucose, no .., I don't understand.For tension it is best to remove the salt or use very little and, even if you do not believe it, the meals are savoring the same.
And if you can get glucometer and strips, there is at a good price online, it is how you will see the effect of meals.
Little by little .., and there are things that you can continue eating, depending on the amount.

That's right, and taking into account the blood voltage values ​​sure that they give me medication.For example, today the values ​​are 123/88 and 76 ppm.This is considered hypertension.We will see if it improves something with the diet and with the minimum salt in 20 days.It is likely to do me with a glucometer and reactive strips to bring control.In the case of a DM2, when would it be more interesting to take these glucose controls?If I do everyone I should end like a strainer since I have read that it would be before meals (x3), before going to sleep and two hours after meals (x4).Maybe it would be better if I did to me with a freestyle.I have also seen that there are glucose meters that are like a clamp that is put on the finger (glucose meter for domestic use) but will it give me correct bloodless values?Has anyone tested them?

Anyway, many doubts.In the end I have left the issue of the diet.If you consider that I should post this on another issue you tell me and change it to maintain an order in the forum.

Have a good day.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/30/2023 8:17 a.m.

DM2 diagnosticada 10/11/23, hipotiroidismo, obesidad y algunas otras tonterías :# Actualmente tomando 2 comprimidos de Metformina 850 mg. Eutirox 75. Simvastatina 20 mg. Obesidad tipo II.

Well at least measure yourself when you wake up and before and after eating and dinner ..
There are glucometers and cheap strips.
You can meditate on alternate days .. You are getting an idea of ​​how you are going.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2023 8:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, since you have named the freestyle, I think that if you can afford one or two, it would give you a lot of information on how each food and sport affects you.And when you are more interested in measuring, in case you then buy a glucometer.

isabelbota
11/30/2023 10:12 a.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

It is the typical drawer diet, for an endo that you find that it is low -hydrates diet, you find 9 of this style

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/30/2023 10:41 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Today, for example, I got up famous since yesterday I had dinner early.Well, I have already used half of the 1500 kcal of the day at breakfast and I have taken the metformin.Then I have gone to walk 40 minutes since I read not long ago that if you exercise after eating, the body takes advantage of that glucose that accumulates in the blood as energy and thus the blood glucose level is lowered.

I tell you my super breakfast.I have 200 grams of lentils of a previous side handle and I have done it with stifrite onion in very little oil with some pieces of grilled chicken breast (150 grs).Integral spelled bread 25 grs.Lettuce, carrot, radish, chia, apple vinegar and very little olive oil.No salt.Then I have taken a decaffeinate with a bit of semi -skimmed (100ml)

The idea to eat is broccoli and steamed green and then sauteed with very little soy sauce (without salt, since I add soy) about 250 grs and the 150 grs of chicken chicken breast that has left me over this morning.

This afternoon I still have time and a half pending exercise.

At night, as I will be at the limit of the 1500 kcal because I will take one or two Poché or Hard eggs with a can of tuna or mussels in pickle.Without HC.

What do you think?

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/30/2023 12:10 p.m.

crash said:
today for example I got up familic since yesterday I had dinner early.Well, I have already used half of the 1500 kcal of the day at breakfast and I have taken the metformin.Then I have gone to walk 40 minutes since I read not long ago that if you exercise after eating, the body takes advantage of that glucose that accumulates in the blood as energy and thus the blood glucose level is lowered.

I tell you my super breakfast.I was left over 20 that q0 grs of lentils of a previous garrison and I have done it with stifrite onion in very little oil with some pieces of grilled chicken breast (150 grs).Integral spelled bread 25 grs.Lettuce, carrot, radish, chia, apple vinegar and very little olive oil.No salt.Then I have taken a decaffeinate with a bit of semi -skimmed (100ml)

The idea to eat is broccoli and steamed green and then sauteed with very little soy sauce (without salt, since I add soy) about 250 grs and the 150 grs of chicken chicken breast that has left me over this morning.

At night, as I will be at the limit of the 1500 kcal because I will take one or two Poché or Hard eggs with a can of tuna or mussels in pickle.Without HC.

What do you think?

Well, if you are able to continue thus weight loss.The calories take them from more to less, as it should be.And the lentils are going very well in diabetes, at least they don't give me picos.And yes, walking after eating is great to go down.And the rest of meals are very good.

isabelbota
11/30/2023 6:09 p.m.

Are you only going to make 2 meals?Intermittent fasting?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/30/2023 6:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
are you going to make 2 meals?Intermittent fasting?

I tell three ...

isabelbota
11/30/2023 8:28 p.m.

Three meals, indeed.Also today I have not done stress between hours.

The truth is that I am in caloric deficit of approximately 1700 kcal.I hope to get used to this new food routine soon so that stress does not make a dent.I notice some anxiety with food.The transitions were never easy.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
11/30/2023 10:25 p.m.

crash said:
today for example I got up familic since yesterday I had dinner early.Well, I have already used half of the 1500 kcal of the day at breakfast and I have taken the metformin.Then I have gone to walk 40 minutes since I read not long ago that if you exercise after eating, the body takes advantage of that glucose that accumulates in the blood as energy and thus the blood glucose level is lowered.

I tell you my super breakfast.I have 200 grams of lentils of a previous side handle and I have done it with stifrite onion in very little oil with some pieces of grilled chicken breast (150 grs).Integral spelled bread 25 grs.Lettuce, carrot, radish, chia, apple vinegar and very little olive oil.No salt.Then I have taken a decaffeinate with a bit of semi -skimmed (100ml)

What do you think?

That seems perfect to me.Much more appealable than the happy Pleistocene diet that they guided you.Protein in the three intakes, a lot of vegetables, almost no bread, no fruit.
What exercise are you doing in the afternoon?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/01/2023 8:39 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:

That seems perfect to me.Much more appealable than the happy Pleistocene diet that they guided you.Protein in the three intakes, a lot of vegetables, almost no bread, no fruit.

In general, walk at moderate rhythm (5 km/h) about two hours every day.What I don't do in the morning I do in the afternoon.I am dragging a shoulder injury and until I improve I can only include squats as an exercise of strength but I don't want to become obsessed.I have read that to go well a type 2 diabetic must do at least 150 minutes of weekly exercise.I am doing an average of 120 daily for being obese in addition to being DM2.As soon as I lose volume of abdomen and feel lighter I will integrate other types of exercises.I also do some bike, although these days with my shoulder I do not.

Today for example for breakfast I have eaten the bread that I did not eat yesterday.Now I don't try the bread until next week if it is third.I have made a two -sliced ​​sandwich of roasted integral bread and filled it with a sandwich denim containing tuna, lettuce, chia, vinaigrette, grated parmegian, diced tomatoes and 25 grs of natural pineapple cut into strips.A decaffeinated coffee with very little semi milk.

To eat I will make grilled salmon without salt (I will marinate it in lemon and some spices) and accompany him from the steamed green Jew that I did not eat yesterday, since with the broccoli saved steam I already look good.And for dinner because I have not yet thought about it but possibly take some sauteed or iron vegetables (triguerous or artichoke asparagus) and protein may buy frozen ones which I usually make steamed first to soften and then skip them with garlic and parsleyIn the wok to give them some grace and flavor.

What I have noticed today is that having used very little salt yesterday my fasting blood pressure values ​​were better than yesterday.Today 118/84 and 76 ppm.I will continue in this line, it is worth it.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/01/2023 11:23 a.m.

At the beginning of diet I cried, I always thought that I was going to be hungry, I had a fatal principle

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/01/2023 2:11 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I am hungry at each meal: '(. But keep in mind that I have done barbarities before. I always ate more and at the time I wanted. And of those powders these sludge:/.
I understand that it is a process until I adapt to this new routine and I cannot continue eating or wishing to eat what I ate before and the way I did, because all that is what has brought me here.It is a pity that we have to reach these extremes to realize that life is going in these details.

And it is precisely based on details that I try to survive now.Savoring the food more.Thinking more what I'm going to do.When you eat hungry you enjoy flavors more.Before, on many occasions, I ate to eat without really being hungry.It's like when you fast, those first snacks are glorious.I don't know, I hope to maintain conviction and discipline.In the end it is a matter of doing what needs to be done.
This could be summarized 200 or 300 books on "Coaching" hehe, do what you have to do and do not do what you don't have to do: Smiley:

Today at the end for my lunch 250 grs of grilled salmon with lemon juice and hard.300 grs of grilled trigueros asparagus.I was thinking of cooking some pasta but I prefer to reserve it in case I do a lasagna the next few days.

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/01/2023 2:48 p.m.

@Crash is that 1500 kcal is demanding.You are hungry.Peeeero, the body re -educates and then you don't even feel like eating something "enjoyment."He even feels bad.
The best thing is your attitude, conviction and sense of humor is a great combination.You will achieve it

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
12/01/2023 5:21 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I must confess that I am being something flexible these first days with the 1500 kcal and if it happened a little I do not get scourged.In some intake I have gone at 1800 kcal but I prefer to do this this week and the next one I will make adjustments so as not to pass the line.

In fact I am considering making two meals alone and three snacks.And try intermittent fasting to help me lose a little more weight at the beginning, I need more motivation and I will get that with results.I don't know, I'm going to make settings on the march within a certain routine.

Thanks for the spirits and good advice :)

Crash's profile photo
Crash
12/01/2023 5:33 p.m.

salad said:
crash said:
today for example I got up famous since yesterday I had dinner early.Well, I have already used half of the 1500 kcal of the day at breakfast and I have taken the metformin.Then I have gone to walk 40 minutes since I read not long ago that if you exercise after eating, the body takes advantage of that glucose that accumulates in the blood as energy and thus the blood glucose level is lowered.

What do you think?

You do not have to be so drastic and eliminate the fruit of a healthy Mediterranean diet, there are fruits that do not affect glycemia almost or nothing, such as red fruits ... strawberries, cherries, Arandanos, raspberry, or futas that are not maturePoquitin green without exaggerating like banana, pears, etc ... and if elimin

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
12/01/2023 5:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.