{'en': 'Doubt Lantus', 'es': 'Duda lantus'} Image

Doubt Lantus

Beauty's profile photo   01/23/2011 5:46 p.m.

The one of a unit for 50 seems to me a very important fact!Not to act instinctively.That is what nnecessed, some rule on which to base me!You have arranged the day, I see a little light !! :)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/26/2016 11:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At nothing Maria, but the first day you do the compensation, be very pending, it will not be that what is going well for my son goes wrong for her, and above all, if you compensate with insulin is to eat normal, do not go tofalling into the mistake of compensating and eating less to see that it is high, because you would be at high risk of hypo

Antonio Alarcon's profile photo
Antonio Alarcon
11/26/2016 12:41 p.m.

DM3
Padre de Javier, 14 años, DM1 desde Mayo 2016

OK TLT70.Now we go aurgences because it sees uncovered!Let's see what they tell us

DiabetesForo
11/26/2016 12:44 p.m.

THANK YOU!

DiabetesForo
11/26/2016 12:44 p.m.

Well, be calm, which is already well controlled and diabetes will not get to give serious complications.
Sometimes seeing unfocked is because of glucose readjustment.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2016 1:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

We have just arrived from the emergency room.It is dizzy like a Cuba in the car and they have said that they are pouring for a collar contracture.I think it's probably what you say, regina.I am becoming a distrustful doctors and that is not right.Thank you so much!

DiabetesForo
11/26/2016 6:21 p.m.

If you have dizziness, it will be cervical, which is improved soon.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2016 9:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Nothing, anything, is with a blind look and tantling to move.This similar but softer happened in September, when we collected it from the town and saw it so bad that we brought it home.It lasted a few days and it happened.Will it be for those adjustments that you say of glucose?The analytics and the electro were fine ... this is a non -stop ...

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 10:25 a.m.

It may be, but better that an ophthalmologist sees her, ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/27/2016 12:27 p.m.

Hellooo!!I also put the Lantus (14 units), but I put it in the morning, to control me throughout the day.They told me that I chose an hour in the morning, since at night I was going to give me a lot of downs.All the best!'

raquelpvdiab28's profile photo
raquelpvdiab28
11/27/2016 1:01 p.m.

Diabética Tipo 1 desde Noviembre de 2015.

Yes, of course Regina, to see if the header gives us a flyer.The other time they passed us per for April!Since yesterday the sense of alreves orientation!Think that your room is on the right, when you are left ... UF!

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 1:22 p.m.

Hi Raquel!Yes, thanks, we have already passed it in the morning and better although we continue adjusting because it has it in general very high!But it has fewer whimments.They have only had once before dinner 60 but we do not know PQ H as an exceptional case since it always arrives high and also that day we put a unity less fast in the food ....

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 1:26 p.m.

I am looking at me about hydrates and rations, which is very interesting but difficult for a profane.Do you know how many rations at each meal should an older lady take that only a short passin is given a day (to make the daily purchase)?

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 1:28 p.m.

Calculate insulin with what she usually eats.
Normally, a first dish of hydrates and some protein and fruit.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/27/2016 2:20 p.m.

Regina, in the morning takes one and a half of 20gr rolls with white cheese and jam for diabetics, with a coffee with milk.He stays hungry and then at 2 and a half, he eats the other piece with light philadelphia and jam and always arrives high at the food.I have read another post of yours that you say that with the Lantus with 3 meals is enough but my mother -in -law would have more breakfast than we give and is at 11 dead.I try that at 11 I take a skim yogurt with nuts but, since I am not at home, it is thrown into the bread.A lot of hunger is going on!And that is very unpleasant

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 2:28 p.m.

You can give it more breakfast with faster ..
Or put one more of Lantus, if he does not wake up, and maybe he can eat something between hours .., but with few hydrates ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/27/2016 2:38 p.m.

It wakes from 170 to 190 and we put 13 from Lantus and now 6 in the morning, 6 food and 5 or 4 dinner.Not compensated right?Increase to 14?The doctor sent him 14 at night but they gave him night drops and we went down to 10. Now, give it in the morning, he has no declines, but he is high since in the morning

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 4:03 p.m.

mariafont said:
I am looking at me about hydrates and rations, which is very interesting but difficult for a profane.

@Mariafont I recommend that you read these issues:

Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
11/27/2016 5:13 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thanks Fer!Brilliant!!

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 6:07 p.m.

Ah, I had read them this morning, but I find it difficult to assimilate.I am learning a lot but I realize, the more I know, how little I know!

DiabetesForo
11/27/2016 6:09 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.