{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!
Anuski will already be gaping for the cooked maragato that is going to be put between chest and back, hahahaha.A good benefit, Guapi, enjoy.
Becky, I run over anything, and either ridiculous.I have been driving the pump 3 years and peak and does not fell into it either.How are glycems?Angela when she is going to incubate something also goes down a lot and when she is already in full process (I do not know if for the medication, or for everything).I have already read you in parents about the days ...:-/
How do you do not be your school ???How good about Cáceres.Glad to hear it.
Mani, I hope Nico is better at this point.The good thing is that these processes get much better.Congratulations on that piece of hemo .... Give him an achuchón.
Prado, I guess resting and enjoying the weekend .... a kiss.
Mommy, Mani, I'm glad it will not affect you time.The truth is that these thrombas are wreaking havoc where Van Cayedo ... here the sunny time but with some wind.Yesterday the heat caught me.I so cool thinking that having dawned cool was a good day to fix the drills and pots, hehehe ... I swept the fat drop ....
Well, little girls, I let my Maradin have finished a video with the latest recordings we made (Angela is starting in the photo/video theme, and it is not given anything wrong), and wants me to go up to watch the draft.That said, you have a good day.Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/28/2008 8:03 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good afternoon!!
What a rainy day that we have here, has not left since this morning that it started, so we had to improvise "activities" to entertain Noe, that we cannot go for a walk or play in the patio.
I don't like the days that sad, they give me a melancholy ...: ((.
Well, I'm going to go through parents and then I continue with the little one.Kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/28/2008 1:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning .....: D ...... Again on Monday Jolin that Rapidito arrives !!!

Well, here the weekend made a splendid time, with a very pleasant temperature ideal for the harvest, because around here all the staff with the harvest .....

Anuski How was Cooked ???????Give us some envy hehehe ...

I'm still messy so to see if I can enter later ..... kisses and have a good day ...

DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 4:25 a.m.

Good morning, routerillos.
How about the weekend? ... nosos between walks and relaxation.
Partly covered sky, with clouds of those beautiful that make the view from our kitchen spectacular ....
Soon I'm going to a job interview.I don't like the position, it's commercial, again.I don't understand.That I am not commercial.That I have, circumstantial, worked as a commercial does not mean that I like it and yet they call me for that and as they have commented while the benefit will continue to be, although my studies and the greatest work experience have been focused on the administration.Anyway, I will tell you.
Otherwise this week I have it well busy.Today with this topic.Tomorrow all morning, food included, at the hospital with Angela.On Thursday I started the academy for the oppositions ... and in between waiting to see when they are the extracurricular classes of Angela, which this year wants to skate.
Jolin that worsens me .... Well routerillos that you have a good Monday.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
09/29/2008 4:39 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!!!

Well, Prado, again Monday and the weekend flying ... resignation, that's life !!!!:)).How is it appreciated that the weekend makes good weather right?

Anuski, how was that cooked ???That you have us all in embers and with the mouth it throws water, heh, heh !!!:)) The little one that such, has you released?The truth is that you have all the reason in the world, being a mother is the best thing that can happen to us and with each achievement they do, we must see what we get to babear !!!

Manic, how did it?I hope you are already recovered and you have had the best possible, of course, with the bomb you have a great advantage, I when I vomit, I fear you.A kiss.

Velia, how about studies?By the way, as a good Maruja I am, I will be something "Chafarera" .... What are you studying?

I have come to leave Ainhoa ​​in El Cole, his first birthday ... ufff, I'm trembling :( ...., I have been loaded with the weight to weigh the cake they have taken to celebrate it: Oops:, I don't know if I will have passed with the rations, we'll see ...., I hope that my strassman eats everything, because it is the first time he will try it.

Well, I let you "Zafarrancho" touch me on Mondays, so I'm going to see if Marujeo for a while.

Kisses for all.

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/29/2008 4:58 a.m.

Velia, we have crossed:-/, Well, you are Liadilla, well that it is mightry of the interview;).

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/29/2008 5:02 a.m.

Hellooo!!!!
How about Monday?

The very rich cooked ... we put our boots, they did very well to eat although the people were more lost ...:-/ put everything, the meat .... everything was ... the chickpeas, the chickpeas,The vegetable, the filling (I had never tried it, is a kind of tortilla) ... and sopita at the end ... and for dessert flan (I ate half) and coffee.And my great azuquita, I don't even believe it ... I arrived at dinner with 108 ... and that always plays it when I left home.

Taking advantage of the return trip we had a paradita in Astorga Beky (I remembered you) ... And very well, we sat on a terrace in front of the Gaudí Palace ... We took a walk to the Plaza Mayor, we bought chocolates ... We gaveof snacking the kids and house.
I loved it is a city with a lot of charm (worth the redundancy) ... It was great there, there was a lot of atmosphere.

To Iciar today they have put the vaccines, to see how it happens, the nurse that this could give fever and fill in granites, hopefully it is not so.And if the Saturday in the park walked alone almost all the time ... on the ground that soft was great.

Well I leave you, I have already released a good paragraph.
Kisses!!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/29/2008 7:07 a.m.

....... what hunger for God:-/.... anuski kill me hahahaha ..... with this hungWith the cooked and never eaten again: ((until this year in Potes with the mountain cooked .... I brought me so many memories ... in short ...... and how rich the chocolate of Astorga Ehhhh.....hahaha.....

DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 8:03 a.m.

... how timely I ...: oops: at this time and speaking of meals, well mead

Well, the filling was the first time ... and very good, and everything else as very homemade.If you want to go to the site I will tell you where it is.

A handsome kiss, I hope I haven't put you sad.
A good benefit to everyone, I will go shortly.

Marcita, Beky, Mani, Mari ... how are the kids?

Alea how celia?

Velia, how about the interview? ... unless it is something that fills you, you better take the opportunity to dedicate to the opposition: shock: ... if it can be clear.

Kalua ... did you miss?

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/29/2008 8:44 a.m.

Hello!!.
Velia, the interview ... Well, if you don't like it, you better not come out:-/, so you will have time to prepare the oppositions, which is what interests you;).
Astorga ... I remember that the month of debuting Juan, we went there, after so much road and having eaten a lot and not exercising, we arrived at the hotel, we left things and we went for a walk so that Juan would lower glycemia (He supposed he was tall), after a while he had to sit on the floor, he could not with his soul, he measured himself and was 40 :?, I was my first file X, I ran into a bar and bought Mantecadas, then fed up with ice cream, and then we enjoyed the town.Very nice, and I was also at parties :).
Mari.gar, to see if Ainhoa ​​enjoys the birthday and eats everything ...
Velia, good luck for tomorrow, you will see how it goes very well, Angela usually has good levels, except that day of the beginning of the course, but that does not affect.Said luck!And you tell us.

DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 8:50 a.m.

Good rainy tads, go as you give to the key here, huh !!
Well I already in parents have since I have the baby with bronchitis and that it is lack of control between high sugar and ventolin
I have read like this to meet and identify myCry because you have to see how the "public education" .... in short ... that among the child of the dire in the school, you will see that they soon put an ATS ,,,, that I do not want to get into politician but allWe know how the patio is ...
Mary that well, the baby eating cake
Velia, Alea, Mamidejuan, Amuski, Prado, Jose ,,,, and those who leave me
A KISILLO

dulce's profile photo
dulce
09/29/2008 10:52 a.m.

Good afternoon route.

How are you doing?I hope you eat and with less hunger: D, now the coffee, but with something to get wet.
As I have told in the father I disappeared in combat, which is what I do every day ... battle ..., although it seems that I have already surpassed this skirmish.

Mami, it is curious, but when Angel debuted a month we also went on a trip, this time to meet Valencia, we did the same to leave the bags and go out to take a walk so that it would not climb him much, because half an hour later there was alreadydizzy with a "super descent", that having lowered that basal day.My mother who days those, was the first diabetic trip and we were very green.Now I'm going to start preparing a trip to spend New Year's Eve in the Republic
Dominican, I am so afraid as if it were the first time ... I don't know how Angel's body will answer, and it is that every time we take a plane to the Canary Islands at 24 hours it is with vomiting and diarrhea, that for me ifwhich is a file X.
Mari How was the birthday?If you upload a little today, do not worry much, the main thing is to have a good time and it will already be corrected throughout the day.
Velia but that laziness, I have read that you have studied again, I still have nightmares with the "forefront" that is what one of the teachers called the board and do oral exam.

A kiss for everyone.I'm going to catch up.
Peace

DiabetesForo
09/29/2008 2:16 p.m.

Velia, good luck in the endo.
Anuski, to see if the next one do not remember me and we eat one together :)), kisses to Bichito.
Sweet, to see if Violeta recovers as soon as possible.
Mari, I imagine you taking out the balance of the bag ..... :)) I hope you enjoy her cake, kisses.
Prado, the filling here is very typical.
Ayyyyy that I can't stay anymore ........ kisses

Beky's profile photo
Beky
09/29/2008 7:31 p.m.

Good morning ....... sunny but how cold at this time ..... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....

Velia, I hope and I am sure that everything is going well ..... kisses for both and tell us just around the endo ....

Paz, that of Dominican Republic and New Year's Eve sounds very good ...: D, enjoy the preparations and do not overwhelm (it is easy to say) does not have to happen to Angel and also get more and more experience .....

Mommy, what happened to Juan with the cooked is not so weird, it is a meal with a lotor four units at the beginning and at the time two or three more units, thus I avoid hypoglycemia after eating and the posterior climb.

Kalua where are you ??????????????????????????and alea ??????
You have us abandoned .... Buaaaaaaaaaaaa

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
09/30/2008 4:30 a.m.

My mother, I care about a few days and write the Bible in verse.Let's see if I read it .....
That he just called Velia, that he hemo well, 7.4, less good than the previous one but within the good ones.I will tell you.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/30/2008 5:33 a.m.

Good morning !!!

Velia, Juan Luis ... test surpassed, very good for Angela's Hemo.

With the cooked this time, I have done what Prado says ... I put the same you.Always but games ... and as we were walking a long time ... I get well, see if the next time I get the same as good.Beky I wait for you for next, of course ... that this very often cannot be done ... hehehe

Paz ... that good sounds about rep.Dominicana ... surely everything comes out ... get more often.

Sweet, as Violeta continues ... poor, to see if it doesn't last long, and glycemia return to their place.

Marcita, how noe? ... Does the little ones follow?

Mari, how did the birthday come out?

To continue curing ...: Shock:

anuski's profile photo
anuski
09/30/2008 5:46 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.
Juan Luis and Velia, well for that hemo !!, I hope Velia is more relaxed and that it will have a good day.
Paz, how well the old night !!.Taking the necessary insulins, you don't have to worry, although the truth is strange that at 24 hours of plane trips, Angel reacted like this :?.Let's see if this time does not happen ...
Mari.gar did Ainhoa ​​enjoy the birthday?
Kisses to all that I have a lot of "curro".

DiabetesForo
09/30/2008 5:54 a.m.

.......... Bieeeeeeeeeeen for Angela's hemo !!!!!!!!!!!... kisses ....

DiabetesForo
09/30/2008 5:58 a.m.

I have read you to milk ... I see, all very entertaining, if when a simple virus is an extra problem, when an excursion is a risk ... life becomes anything but boring ... and alreadyI read that there are many people who do not understand, nor hospitals, or associations, nor schools ... My mother, how much the ass is loose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Anyway, I keep teleworking.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
09/30/2008 6:28 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!

The birthday was regular, but with a happy ending :)), I just told in parents, and tomorrow another fulfills: shock :, so balance again in tow, heh, heh.By the way, I do not clarify much with the rations of the cake and the cakes, why isn't that the same?I don't know if I'm wrong, but the cake a ration is 15g, and the cakes?Ufff .... what mess I have in the "coconut":-/.

Velia, Juanlu, congratulations !!, hemo is very good, so Velia, I hope you are not going around, ok ??A kiss for your little woman.

Anuski .... wing, wing !!!Don't see how you put on huh ????Jolin and on top of the great controls, Guay.How about iciar with vaccines?I hope you haven't reaction and it's fine.

Paz, I say the same, prepare everything with peace of mind and do not think so much, that everything is sure good.

Mommy, not curre so pretty, how about your grandullón?

Prado, sweet, to all, spend a good day.

Kisses

mari.gar's profile photo
mari.gar
09/30/2008 11:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.