{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

I just took Angela to her friend Rebeca's house, who finishes receiving hospital discharge ...I went there ... I have left them there, making theirs .... come on, that Rebeca has mounted a multitienda of candy inHis room ... says he has made them with a game of Chuchalandia so that his friend Angela can take them in case he has a downturn ....-//

I am going to organize something, that tomorrow I go to Madrid and Esgta Night comes the Cristi to dinner, that we have some things to celebrate ....

Kisses and have a good afternoon ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/17/2008 1:47 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Oh, that I have agreed with a cosina.Do you remember that decalogue of "the boss"?
Is that I only remember the first two commandments:
1st The boss is always right
2nd In the event that the boss is not right, article 1 will be applied directly.
Why have I come to mind?: Shock:
Health

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/17/2008 3:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here I am at this time, to vary, but I could not go to bed without thanking you again for the congratulations and incidentally put myself up to all because we had the day Little and without in -laws luckily :))
About the ex- I did not want to comment because I do not want to mix with each other, but since I feel helpless and I imagine that this is like Tuman's show well answered.It seems very nice and very "worthy" to give explanations when everyone has already disappeared and some cannot answer.Come on, I have imagined the scene as that character entered the confessional to spy on his sins and there would be no cure to listen and then impose the 10 punishmentums of punishment.So very easy, right?
A kiss for everyone that I am falling.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
04/17/2008 9:26 p.m.

mmm, I still have my doubts about how this works, :?, I hope it comes out in your place ...

Anyway, good morning, I support your decision at 100% I was not agreeing with the policy of the great boss, it seemed totally arbitrary was the main reason why I stopped writing in the forum.

I will go here for more kisses.

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/18/2008 3:32 a.m.

Nosdias, welcome !!!!
Today the traffic was delayed (yes, really), in short, that it is our pattern, well !!!!!!!Let's see if I take time that I want to write today.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/18/2008 4:11 a.m.

Good morning everyone as you are because I regulate today because I get up with some dizziness but hey, here is very bad because it makes a lot of wind and rained enough.Drumorin, I don't know what happens because she shake mushrooms that there are instead of the diabetes forum looks like a jeans the good and bad, the bad noses sends noses when he ban to segir with the roll because it smells already smellsVery, very badly, a hug for all and well Benida Anica

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 4:42 a.m.

Good morning !!!!!! ..... finally Friday ......
Maria take care of yourself, here also makes a dog day, it rains without stopping and there is a lot of wind ... uf ....
Murasaki welcome, every time we are being more, Anuski will also be recorded as soon as you can ...
Hey Juan Luis you can't complain ehhhhhh ..... You are the only man hehehe ... You do know;)
Well I'm going to start curing even though I don't have any win ...
Have a good day ... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 4:50 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Hi Murasaki, welcome, beautiful !!!! ... how is your pregnancy?I imagine that enjoying a lot ....: P ... I'm glad to see you here.
Last night until half past 2, I am cool, between the infection of a tooth, the rule, and transnochar, I do not give two hard for my body ... less bad that it is St. Friday blessed, patron of the routerites, hehehe ....
Beky (Jamía, how strange I make me address you in this way), the truth is outrageous what he has done, he has no shame ... with his bread he eats it ... after all, the only thing he doesWith these actions it is to get a little more to know, come on, that the duster is seen, and most of the foreros already know it (well, majority, 50%, 50%-1 .... mmmm, I am lying, hehehe) .... that the forum follows seems great because it is an opportunity for the people who enter need, as happened to me and how it happened to the majority, and there will always be people willing to do so,Fortunately ... But put my ass, because look, like not .... Anyway, that I leave the pot ... I'm glad to be here.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2008 4:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hi María, Hi Prado, what we have crossed .... Here also wind and threatens rain .... last night I rain what is not written ... I hope I let me take a quiet trip ... then, as if they fallChuzos de Punta ...
Maria, take care of those dizziness ...
A kiss and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2008 4:58 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Goodssssssss

:)) Maria I like that drum, take care of the dizziness, see if it will be the tension.Anyway, there is something to recognize and that is that always and in any case it remains in its line, bad, :)).

Anyway, hairs on sea !!

Anika, I do not remember if I welcomed you yesterday (yesterday I spent the morning, ojando there and here and what mess) !!

Murasaki, welcome

Here it rains for 3 days, in short, my plants will be happy, I am one less because the rain I like only "behind the crystals when I am lying on the couch ... and listening to music, in the other cases I hump me..Jeje, each one has their hobbies

Anyway, Velia what better !!I know what comes to you ... from so much plan-ch-to, woman, what is not good

See you!

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 5:12 a.m.

Well, nothing my pregnancy seems that I already have a date, or on May 28 or June 4, before week 38 for the background and because it has already put a little great ... well as the one who me said that IHe made the ultrasound "otia if he is stable", how touch doctors have ... in short it is what has to be diabetic and the genetics of my sisters are not diabetic and none of the children to heavy less than 4 kilos.
For the rest I am great I do nothing but think I take the low and then I think to put on clean ... I'm already with the nest syndrome what horror!

Murasaki's profile photo
Murasaki
04/18/2008 5:13 a.m.

What chuli, you can editrrrrrrr !!

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 5:17 a.m.

Hahahaha, what madness with the syndrome !!!What things !!!With how good it would be one with a decline, resting, walking, looking little things for the baby ... and not cleaning what is what he commands ... in short, things of hormones, it will be ... hehehehe
I'm glad that everything goes so good ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2008 5:21 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Yes, Kalua, I did not want to mention the cursed verb !!!! .... is that I have hit a tute this week that I paved ... and today I have tareíta until one, that the hairdresser comes to comb myself ...Thoy I skipped the Pisci, what are we going to do:-/

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/18/2008 5:24 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning to the route.
A lot of route is.
Well, first of all, you are very welcome, Murasaki.You already have very little to have that tiarrón in your arms.
I don't even think about cleaning, which, as a neighbor of my grandmother said, "Santa Aseada does not come in any calendar"
Now it is time to rest and let yourself be pampered, that then all the attentions go for the little one: Oops:
We are delighted to have you here.
I am taking a coffee and shortly I go to the shower and to the street, that I do not feel like anything because here is also the disgusting time.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 6:02 a.m.

Good morning!!.
Excellent!!Welcome to all those who enter, Murasaki, Anika, Re-Beky ...
I have little time, and I can't even look at the other forum ... but I really are not very interested in seeing what is cooked ...
Maria ... You have already read my explanation, and it has also clarified it, there was no "double meaning", please do not start with the interpretations:-/.
Velia, come !!to gain strength!That a good weekend awaits you.
Kalua ... a pleasure to see you again ... I wait for the Sting address;).
Alea ... And Celia?How does that punishment carry?
Taty !!Count something from Kris !!The truth is that it is worrying when he says he has not been able to communicate with her.
Kisses to all !!

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 6:08 a.m.

Hello everyone again mamidejuan and I read and I normally am not to interpret things badly because I like the good vault simply I did not know very well because you told me nothing more so that is why I asked him for a kiss and that there may notThere is a bad word said if a hug is not bad

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 6:15 a.m.

Hi, Mamidejuan.
Well, Celia is in what could be called "strategic withdrawal to resume", or something.
I don't know, honestly, what the hell.Celia is irritated with the world.You have anxiety to eat.He tries to escape any situation that complicates his life, without realizing that she is complicating her alone.We had a psychologist who had recommended his pediatrician for a few months ago as very good, but after four or five sessions, Celia told me: "Mommy, if you want to continue going, that the poor lord like me and has good intentions, butYou know that I waste time and you money, because it will not help me.
I do not know, I feel as if the interior of Celia was a huge maze, with a hidden watchmaking bomb, and I walk (and her father still) looking for ways to disable it, but we don't find her.
Uuuuffffff.
Well, that health again and that now, I am whistling.

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 6:18 a.m.

I don't know what to tell you Alea.It is very complicated, as you say, it meets everything .... I do not know if Celia reads this, I think the other if I read it, and if so and read us here I will suppose it will make it funny that we talk about it, thatHe will feel very intelligent, that he will make him feel greater ... what you should know, Celia, is that you are, I mean that you are already older, and that your margin to change is over, that diabetes is no game, that it is a chronic disease, and that a time will come, do not believe that very distant, that not even your parents' effort will get the problem to be solved, and that by then your undoubted intelligence will be worth it for very little.
Alea, you do much more than you can, even when you are wrong you do it because you think it is the best for her, but it gives me the impression that even if you did it perfect the result would be the same, at least as long as she does not tell youYou or whoever hides the bomb ... Have you talked to your best friends?Make them very clear what is Celia's future if it does not change.My advice is that even if you do not get results you never throw the towel, not only for it, especially for you.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/18/2008 7:06 a.m.

Yes, it is complicated, Juanlu.
I suppose that in the afternoon in the afternoon he will take a look at the forum, more than anything to see if I speak of her, although he does not usually enter, because everything that sounds like diabetes causes urticaria and flees like the plague.
Anyway, throwing the towel is not in the program, so you will have to continue in the gap.
Health

DiabetesForo
04/18/2008 8:14 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.