{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

A hug for Alea and Celia.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/07/2013 2:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I hope that little by little, Alea will regain strength ...

Yesterday I sent a mail to a company that markets a Limoncello -type liquor, but made with orange and grapes. It is very rich.
On the product label literally: "Not suitable for diabetics"
On Twitter I asked them the reason and they replied that it was because I had natural sugar:-/: shock :: or: twisted :: twisted:
So I have sent you an extensive mail, telling them the human and divine of this diabetes, inviting them to remove that label.
I will tell you what they answer, if they do ...

Now I have engaged in a complex task, which is to look for solutions to the restriction of the free pharmacy for the disabled with disability of more than 65%.
In many cases we speak that charge 400 euros per month because they cannot work at all, they have that non -contributory benefit and will not be able to meet many expenses (for example € 100 per month in diapers + transport + what they are spent in pharmacy).
It is a bestiality what they have done ... without stopping to contemplate exceptions or very serious cases.
Anyway, to see where we leave this ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/09/2013 5:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello everyone.

I enter to thank you for your love and to thank those who have called me or written, and, especially, Juanlu and Velia, who have accompanied me in hard times.
Today I begin to return to reality, after the maelstrom of people, hugs, greetings, flowers that arrive, questions that you don't know howThey give facets of my father who did not know and that enlarged their memory;Church, cold, a coffin where is something that is no longer my father and from which I cannot take my eyes, and again the cars, to the town where he had his roots, a sunny cemetery, ice cream;a feeling of anguish when they put the box and close;An inability to cry and a lump in the throat.More hugs, kisses, greetings;farewells that relieve;Farewells that hurt ... and get home, with my children and my nephews, with the absence of Vicente whom I did not let the state of the roads come out of fear, but with their presence next to me, despite the kilometers...
And fall asleep on the couch, after a night in candle;And wake up thinking: I'm going to have coffee with dad, who loves to see me, and suddenly, like a slap, I realize that there will be no more coffees with dad, that Dad has gone and I will not see it anymore.
And then I remember the box that entered the grave and I see that outside it begins to dusk and the poem that said that of:
"My God, how alone the dead stay"

A hug to all.

DiabetesForo
02/09/2013 11:43 a.m.

Alea, little to say ... time fixes some things but worsens others.

But the sun rises again and you will not take it out.

DiabetesForo
02/09/2013 1:05 p.m.

A lot of encouragement, only time attenuates the pain ...... a big kiss

Owash I hope you do well in that important task, hopefully you get it, look where you look we are paying the crisis the poor, as always .....
Today listening to the news in the morning I was laughing: Shock:, something that has been doing 99% of companies in Spain, today is news JA ..... What a hypocrisy, if everything is disgusted ....We don't have enough prisons to put all thieves .... in short .....

Here is snowing brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...... very cold, small carnival ...

DiabetesForo
02/11/2013 3:31 a.m.

Alea, I don't know what to tell you ... Many memories when reading you ... Time is the only thing that gradually closes the wounds.Much encouragement and strength

tica's profile photo
tica
02/11/2013 6 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Alea, a hug.We haven't set a face yet, but from a distance I feel your pain.

Do not fight against him, do not try to pass it, little by little it will be mitigating, while the memory and affection towards your father will become older.

A distant and silent hug ...

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/11/2013 1:22 p.m.

<BLOCKQUOTE PRADO "" = "" REL = ""

But how do you want me to go to Ponferrada with that cold: ?:: ?:: ?:?:
If it is cold for you, imagine for me that with 7 degrees I am already trembling ...
:)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
02/11/2013 1:34 p.m.

Today I had endo ... 7.1% or so bad, because November and December were glycemically high but very low January, so that result is a bit false.
Without thyroid trace, cholesterol, albumin, creatinine, transaminases ... all good.
Next month or the other to check the eyes.

Best of all, my usual endo has already returned: P is a sun. Where is the emoticon of worship?

And my educator has gone to me to enter a study that they are doing with Contour:-/ we'll see.

What do the cacereños tell?
Velia, how is your father going? And the association?

To the mythical Juanluis chop him to see if he gave us with any of his stories, as good as timeless.

Alea, still Celia without smoking?

Greetings to the rest

DiabetesForo
02/13/2013 11:49 a.m.

.... Owash and that study with the contour what it consists of?What are they going to study? I am thinking of returning to Lifescan, I have so many doubts ... but I am not happy with the contour, I do not trust anything, I think I am becoming a little paranoid .....: Mrgreen:: Mrgreen:
That hemo is not bad at all and if the rest of the results are well because great ......

DiabetesForo
02/13/2013 11:57 a.m.

.... OWASH AND THAT STUDY WITH THE CONTOUR WHAT IS IT?What are they going to study? I am thinking of returning to Lifescan, I have so many doubts ... but I am not happy with the contour, I do not trust anything, I think I am becoming a little paranoid .....: Mrgreen:: Mrgreen:
That hemo is not bad at all and if the rest of the results are well because great ......

I do not know, I have not paid much attention: Oops: to my supereducadora and yet friend.

First he tried to do a digital glycosilada with Bayer's A1C, (that little one): first erroneous attempt, second attempt 9.6% and third attempt 4.8% :)) :)) :))
Taking into account that the venous glyc of last week was 7.1% ...

Then you answer a very basic questionnaire, about education control habits and others ...

Then he has given me the contour with 4 strips; 1 time they will call me and they will ask me what glycemia I am at that time (by eye) and just after I have to do the blood glucose with the contour ... the part is ofguessing glycemia is the one that has motivated me

And in a week I have to go back to I do not go back ... Ah, and tomorrow I have to take the glycemia of the last week, I'll ask him more tomorrow.

I am about to leave Lifescan and go to Abbott, I am finishing the last box of Lifescan and next week I am a boy Abbott.
I have always used Lifescan (I think I have used them all: Ultrasmart, Easy and the round of the one that looked like a heart: d), except for a small season with the Roche acchuchek that I finished until the hat because it failed a lot.

DiabetesForo
02/13/2013 12:34 p.m.

And why do you go to Abbott?Any reason specifically?

DiabetesForo
02/13/2013 12:40 p.m.

Psychological issue (making changes motivates me to continue) and for the theme of ketones (I don't want to carry 2 different meters).

There is no more history

DiabetesForo
02/13/2013 12:49 p.m.

I am a abbot boy from my debut ... and I don't complain ... yes, I would be grinding that they were a little more advanced and let you mark if it is pre or post, alarm to the time, etc ...

But as is what there is ... to conform.

Here today a decent day ... the wind has stopped a little, and the sun wears.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
02/14/2013 1:55 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
I walk a little, but I read you every day !!!!
Owash, what things about glyc, right ????I knew that there were differences but from a nine and peak to a four:-/:-/ ... someday will discover that it is all tongazo :)) :)) By the way, congratulations by 7.1 ...We touch us on Monday, this quarter I don't know what to expect ... was the first month of fable, the second most uncontrolled, and this has been a bit of everything, with that already makes more decisions alone and I do not want itoverwhelm with mistakes .... Anyway, it will be seen, although taking into account that they are made with the little machine, everything can happen: D
The association ... well, there we are ... having in mind that there are 300 partners, of which only 15 are under 14 years:-/:/ ... this Christmas we invite you to the skating track, and we areTrying to schedule some more activities, including a bike route ... we are also wanting to do a study about the famous protocol, which we spent here the permit happily and gives me the impression that the protocol is going through the lining...
And with the volunteer I am delighted ... The other day my boys told me that they had asked about me, hahaha, what a grace, they had put a very good score, and one of them told me that he had made me excellent: D: D, Aysss, if they are a charm ... the bad thing is that as they rotate so much for next week a few have already left ...
Alea, a hug !!!!
Prado, we are up to date :)) :))
We use Aboot, the truth is that I love this glucometer, although it can be a pain of having to open the strip, but I say that much more hygienic than putting my hand in a boat ... and it is quite reliable.If I have to make an assessment, this and the One Touch the best glucometers that I have had and without a doubt the worst of Bayer first (that of the thread) and the contour link .... so I do not want it in painting.Juan Luis was given last week because they changed the bomb ... I think they want to give them out any ...

Well, routes, I'm going to do the house, hehehe ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/15/2013 5:45 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!!!
What quiet you are !!!!Well, yesterday endo and magnificent hemo 6.1: D: D: D: D .... so what else can you ask for ??? 'Although now I have doubts that the machine of erroneous results:-/:?.... Then he felt his neck, tension, weight and size and pa house, that there was no need to touch anything that was all great .... So after the bad night that had happened I threw a reparative nap in thesofa .... good fault made me: mrgreen:
And I still literate, my mother operates next Friday and the next of cataracts, in Madrid, so we are with the columia, which he hears, what paint !!!!I was no longer remembered when they operated on Juanlu .... so on Thursday pa the Madriles.And that I tell.
Alea, how are you going?
Well, I'm going to prepare the food we just came from walking and I throw my time on me.

Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/19/2013 5:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations on that hemo: D: D: D: D, great hem for this complicated Ufff ... and you also fail this glucometer ???Why do you think about it?Do not the glycemia add up with hemo?:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
02/19/2013 5:37 a.m.

Velia how good the hemo !!!How old is Angela now?

We have been sleeping fatal for 3 days, and with many weeping (which is what wears me the most) it has many gases, I think they are not colic because when they expel them it calms down until they return to them ... gives a penita ...Also yesterday I started work David, so I haveIt was a book (he woke us up once at night to eat)

tica's profile photo
tica
02/19/2013 6:41 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Noooo, Prado, hahaha ... The infernal machine is the machine to measure the hemo to which Owash referred to in its previous post ... the optium is great, for the moment: d.
Tica, Angela is 14 years old, pa 15 already (how time passes, that our silvio would say;)) ... Ayssss the gases, how bad are ... there are children to those who send physiotherapy for that evil.You could ask if you see that they do not relieve ... and that of not sleeping, uffff, what a fatal.Let's see if it happens to him and you can have your time, although now between Bibes, Pisses and Cacas does not give time for more :)) :)) :)) ....

Velia's profile photo
Velia
02/19/2013 7:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Jelou
No, the machine that used my supereducadora (insert admiration emoticon) is Bayer's, not the large machine but that laptop, very tiny ... it must be that we were talking to talk and the blood was coagulated, then theCacharro and the other time I don't know what happened ... so we leave it as impossible.
Other times I have done it with the DC2000 (I did not name my name) and perfect, a little lower than the venous hemo (although I did not just believe it much)

Congratulations on the hemo ... Let's see if you are releasing the rope and take the reins more.

Wing, I will see what is around, that I just got home.

DiabetesForo
02/19/2013 11:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.