{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Yeeeee Maño, Happy 2013
I take the hugs

Are you still without Lantus?
Do you already know the sex of the future Churumbel? ...

And they pay you, man, even a bit ...

Salu2 to all

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/07/2013 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day.....
Finally, Christmas and we return to the routine: Mrgreen:
Nacho are not bad kings yours;), if there is a job sure you will see the fruits soon.
Velia I saw in the face that theirs were not bad either: Mrgreen: I imagine that the most enjoyed was Nati ....: D
Alea how your father is going?And the exhibition?Do you come back to you or do you stay in Cáceres ????
Tica are you still whole ????: D

I like all the energos, with a lot of mess .....

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
01/08/2013 3:32 a.m.

Happy 2013 !!!The kings forgot to pass ... I shouldn't have been very good this year: P

I remain 2 jiji ... next week, but I was born, they induce it (about 14-15) on the other hand today they have made an analysis of bile acids and if they give me high they would cause it today or tomorrow (bya possible cholestasis) a few weeks ago it seemed to be born already, but it has been quiet for a few days, if just contractions.Now that it has no risk if it is born ...

I spent the new year admitted, I was entered on 29 (for cholestasis) they let me out on 31 at 9 p.m.They went well, but they don't know if it was for medication or because I'm really well, so today they will confirm it.

Nacho is very good news to have work, the money will come later;)
Alea, how was your father?

A kiss to everyone !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/08/2013 6:05 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.
My father keeps holding, although I don't know if that is life.A couple of nights ago he had to sleep in the armchair because he did not breathe, despite oxygen.He is very tired, although he is very happy when we are with him, but he gets excited.My soul falls at the foot of seeing it like this: (((

I asked the kings for a job.Let's see if they bring it to me and do not take into account not being monarchical: oops:

And Ando dentistas with Celia.Diabetes has contributed to giving him a beautiful periodontitis that must be discussed immediately: Mrgreen: I took it to a dental clinic in which, apart from periodontitis and the subsequent need for orthodontics, 5 caries, one of them large.I am surprised, because in September I had gone to the dentist in Llanes and had none.
As I didn't trust, Celia didn't like anything and the budget was tremendous, we decided to look at more options.Today I have taken it to another clinic and we liked much more, because they begin with the urgent: periodontitis, with a budget not cheap, but almost half than the previous one, and, surprise!You see no decay.
So, as I have seen serious, Celia liked and the budget is more affordable, we have decided to opt for this clinic.At the moment, antibiotics, specific pasta, specific colutory ..., and on Wednesday they start with the curettings.
Anyway, care forever, because periodontitis usually has recurrences: Twisted:
It is the first diabetes gift: Twisted :: Evil:

For the rest, few novelties.

Ethics, Diego is already with you;)
Nacho, that everything continues at work and that this creature come very well.
Owash and Prado, the holidays have passed.Back to tranquility.
Juanlu and Velia, you are a luxury.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/08/2013 4:32 p.m.

Alea, who improves Celia.A kiss to all.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/08/2013 7:29 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

How old the dentists, what professionalism ... Well, the subject is to cheat people ... on top of Alea;) ... foolish

I have a lot
Liado with 3 things, to see if next week I close 2 and comment on something ... I like folkloric and melodic singers: until I sign I don't say na.

for giving some envy: 25º at 3:30 p.m. in Valencia

DiabetesForo
01/10/2013 12:26 p.m.

Owash, you already have us again in "Easter":-/

Yes, the dentists is very strong, especially in some cases.Anyway, you may not leave things like that, it seems tremendous to try to deceive that way.

Anyway ... it rains in Cáceres.A day ago almost Asturian, and I, like chickens, without stopping to do nothing:?

Is there a tica news?

Well, I'm going to do dinner.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
01/10/2013 2:57 p.m.

Hello, I want to tell you how we have been in our short intervention in the program "Lost in the tribe"

The tribe that had corresponded to us was the "Tuco tribe", in Ethiopia.The very long trip, 3 airplanes, bus, and van, but was supported.The fact is that we land at the foot of a mountain since there was no road to the same town.We had to walk about 300 meters.We took our luggage, only the essential to survive as we had advised us, and to rise.I carried the neverite with the insulins, Actimels, activates with samples, peach juices, smoothies, rice pudding….In addition, the kit with reservoirs, catheters, energy batteries, lancets, needles, aerosols, aeroreds, almax, ibuprofenos, droplets for the eyes ... Ah, and wipes also for excess fat in the eyelids.In the other hand the 50 rolls of toilet paper (double ultrasuave layer), and the 50 of wet paper.On the back of the backpack with the liters of milk without lactose, half -navigated and omega;In addition the usual gels and shampoos.Angela and Dana carried, in addition to their corresponding laptops, mobiles and MP4, with mattress Tempur.Dana also carried her half dozen sprays for mosquitoes and Angela her 20 kilos of insti books for the exams she had just around.Finally, Montse was, with the backpack loaded with myjadas tomatoes, La Patatera, the Casar Cake, and the gifts (Details) for all the members of the tribe, and who threw Nati that did not stop saying at every insecure step"Otia, Otia, Otia", and soon, "no Ez, falls ... walk no ez ... I get."Miraculously we arrive, the people of the tribe amabilímima, especially with Nati, as always, I do not know how they are on them ... the fact is that it was immediately surrounded not only of all the members of the tribe, but also of all the flies and bugsof the area that were already preparing for the feast of Babas.Nati had already asked for "Pis" twice, "Hamie" and "gifts" half a dozen, but, oh, the worst was missing, which condemned us to failure.I remember very well, I was already looking for accommodation for everyone, it is essential that Montse was close to Angela to measure her, of me for the same, of Dana in case she became bad, and of Nati to take her to pee, and guessTo bring the MasterCard it had not been a good idea, when I heard Nati demand ¡Bolza !!!Diosssss, where was it ??????The last time I had seen it was at Barajas airport ... I screwed, for a thing that was important we lost it.
An hour later, and after the corresponding ones ”otia, Otia, Otia ... not ez, falls ... walks no ez ... I can get", we were already "accommodated" in the van path of Casita.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
01/13/2013 8:37 a.m.

Hahahaha, Juanlu, is that I was seeing you.Excellent!

DiabetesForo
01/13/2013 4:33 p.m.

hahaaa, I also started with Juanlu, what a small expedition !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/13/2013 6:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Owash what intrigue;)

DiabetesForo
01/14/2013 3:44 a.m.

I have survived another week in the south ... this touches me at home a little quieter.

Juanlu, I love ... my expeditions with children were similar.

Owash, it's not worth intrigued ...

Ethics, let's see if you give signs of life to know how you go ...

To all: Visit for www.nubau.es And click on the Facebook and those things.

If you know any store that sells kitchen furniture, talk to them;) or spend your data.

I'm going to see if I finish my store list in Barcelona, ​​which I carry with him all day.

See you in the bars.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/14/2013 12:36 p.m.

Well, this little boy is begging.To the fine delivery scheduled for Friday, I will be 39 weeks.In ultrasound it is seen that it is going very well and they have preferred to wait another week.Although it seems to me that the 4kg nobody is going to be removed :) I really want it, everyone wants to see it !!!

I have two days with horrible hypos, they say that sule happens a few days before delivery ... I hope !!!I continue with many inconveniences, but when I make myself sleeping and I get up well.Until the afternoon they return ...

Nacho, good luck with the page, I already told you that I loved it :)

A kiss for everyone !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/14/2013 1:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good luck, ethical, be calm that everything is going to do very well.The visits, that bother the minimum, that you are going to need a lot of peace of mind.
A hug.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2013 5:31 p.m.

Huge Juanlu, as always ...

Nah, I don't count anything, I can't: Mrgreen:

Just in case I do not enter, lucky ... Friday is already very close.

I never understood the visits to the parturients ... It is, in the long time, the worst floor of a hospital, the one that goes more people and the one that sets the most scandal ...

DiabetesForo
01/15/2013 11:34 a.m.

Good ......: d
Finally I have a little tranquility in the office, I have already happened the worst .....: Mrgreen:

What quiet are we all ...... Velia where do you get?You have abandoned, I'll call you ...

Tica, today is the day ??????????????That everything goes very well and let us see Diego: D: D: D: D: D

Ale how everything is going?
Owash Tell us as soon as you can have us in embers: D: D: D: D: D: D: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
01/18/2013 4:15 a.m.

What silence there is here!:-/ I love reading them, so ... wake up!:))

Greetings to everyone.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
01/23/2013 1:27 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Hello!!!

I see that you have read it in the thread on pregnancy or in the face.My child is beautiful and I'm recovering little by little.
The childbirth was a hell hahaha, I was so quiet, in fact I slept super well the day before and everyone wondered nervous?I don't ... I'll get when you are born hahaha Uy if I had known what I expected :)

I copy what I put in the face (in the group that we have created those of the thread) on the birth

The induction was horrible!I started with real contractions at 17:30.They put the monitor and had a min and rest of another min, but they could endure.They looked at me and only another cm had dilated, but of course ... I had only 30 min with contractions.Soon a hiccup of 45 q there was no way to climb through many juices that I took ... They put me a glucosaline dropper (because I asked for it).I suppose the hypo was becausewarn and told him that at 9:30 they would look at me again that it was normal to hurt ... (one thing was to hurt and another ...).They told this before 8 (he had only 2 hours with contractions).At 8 they bring me dinner and I think that just thinking about eating vomitthat getting to 4 and already goes out) they raised me to bed, the midwives lowered me to paritor, nor warned wardens or anything because they did not arrive.Shouting that I won't push ...

Well they get off and the first thing is to remove the tampax that so that the uterus does not harm me.They could not because I was far behind, three midwives trying like crazy, I didn't even feel anything, just contractions.Asking for the epidural and they tell me that they cannot put it that the baby will be born in less than 30 min ... q despair and everything because in the plant they did not want to look at me when I asked (things that I will never understand, people do not complainof vice ...), neither dripper with insulin nor anything, did not give time ...

Luckily, when removing tampax the child stopped descending, the contractions were equally intense but gave some margin .. they called the anesthetists for the epidural.It usually puts between two contractions to not move, but in my case it was impossible because they were every minute, 4 uncles holding, 5 puncture because they did not get it and in the end they put it ... God I have never given the thank you so many times!I skip my tears .. Thanks to this I could enjoy the last hour, it was a pass !!!: D: d

They told me that it was rare that the medication had so much effect and less first, but that if that happens it is the worst childbirth that one can have.They are much stronger contractions than natural and much more followed.In fact, if you have a cesaria, they don't put that for fear of opening the scar.
You never want a "short horita" in an induced delivery.In the morning, when I was perfectly a nun came who was volunteer in Le Hospital and fell in grace (my best friend is in a cague and in the current times that is super rare) and told me that I was going to pray a lot for meTo be a fast delivery ... What a grace !!!

Kisses to all !!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/23/2013 2:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

TICA FELEICITIES I am glad that everything has gone well even if they have made you suffer.

samozeus's profile photo
samozeus
01/23/2013 3:20 p.m.

DM1 desde el 81 antes de naranjito.
Con bomba desde 2012
Minimed Veo parading
Minimed 640g desde 06/2015
Minimed 640g desde 19/03/2016 la 2a
Minimed 780g desde el 23/03/2021
Hemoglobina 12/01/2021->6.1
28/07/2021-> 6.4

Tica has already happened, now to enjoy Diego that is beautiful: D and to recover soon ......

How are you? ???????.... It must be the cold we are going through here that we have half lethargic :)) :))

DiabetesForo
01/23/2013 4:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.