{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!;)

My calculations failed ... too many bowling and hiccupSo much, I put the leg to the bottom.Ufff!

Velia, as I have laughed with anti -crisis gifts ... very good that detail!:)) :))

I want great from afar, but always united to you.

The nanny from Florida.Kisses, take care of me.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/25/2012 10:54 a.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

.... Nana a big kiss, I hope you had a well -accompanied by your family, the first Christmas are very hard ...... But everything happens ... !!!!!!!

Well, I didn't look at the calculations either ... at 5 in the morning I had a beautiful 270, three correction units and got up with 65, today I have been all day of hiccups and what we ate outside ..In the end ... I suppose that I have paid the whole trajín of yesterday, I am exhausted ... but it was worth it, the dinner a total success, all very rich .....: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D
Velia I love those anti -crisis gifts :)) :)) :)), my father walked to me a book and that I didn't expect anything, here we are more of Magi .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/25/2012 5:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very hard and with a nostalgia flavor ... The grandchildren give a lot of joy, they missed and asked about grandfather ... and I with a lump in my throat ... It was not easy.

P.S.Did anyone pass the calculation exam?:)) :)) :))

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/25/2012 7:02 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

.... Nostalgia no longer disappears, we celebrated Christmas again when my nephews were born, with children everything looks different but it is no longer the same: (...... Anyway ... AnywayTime helps a lot .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/26/2012 5:01 a.m.

But the difference with the first year is all ... the first year is the first birthday, the first Christmas, the first time you have good news that you want to share, the first time you are looking for support when a difficulty appears ... butHe is not there.These are our second Christmas without my father and have been happy and we have been able to talk about Him and remember feeling a lot of nostalgia but less and less pain ...

By the way, yesterday the food surpassed with much more note than the good night dinner.Now I go to the doctor: I have an echo, monitors and gynecologist ... Let's see that if I have not "advanced" much about last week, in two weeks that is born when I feel like it most :)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/26/2012 5:17 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

How are you tica?I imagine and I hope everything normal

I, as I always go upside down that everyone, I notice the absences in later years ... The loss of my mother is much worse now than at the beginning, the same with my closest uncle and with a friend I lost years ago.
I am very weird: D

In the hospital I notice the most tristones sick and family, maybe this week that I have seen several of the "usual" again admitted: shock:
I must be me, but these "endearing dates" end up annoying (I was going to say fuck, but I don't know if you can say in the forum :))) The little moral of some ... I will never understand these parties: Evil: Evil:: Evil :: |

And I must be because I am more grumpy and renegagon than usual (if possible) ... between the privatization of Madrid health, the "diabetic" paws that I see in the hospital daily, and what some companies mistreat(Alleged NGOs) to mine, have burned me.
Anyway, I think I'm going to join Alea and start hitting shots to a few who deserve it ...
Even if it is fogueo.

A hug Alea, enjoy the moments you can.

DiabetesForo
12/27/2012 1:16 p.m.

Alea, I had to tell you, that I send you a big hug ... encouragement, you know that I understand you.

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/27/2012 4:46 p.m.

I spend here to wish you happy holidays, and a good 2013. Tica already has little left what emotion! You are almost here, I wish you the best.Alea, I give you a virtual hug, courage and I'm with you, the day less thought we go out to burn containers.Owash, Velia, Juan Luis, Nana ... sure I forget many, a very strong hug.For my part I promise to enter the forum more often, three months ago I returned to work and things have become very difficult, but well that is another story.

mornita's profile photo
mornita
12/29/2012 6:17 a.m.

Good afternoon route !!!!
Ufff, I write a ratino, which I wear a tract ..

Nana, a hug.Surely your grandchildren comfort you.

Owash, do you have to propose more often, especially because surely we will subdue you quickly ... you growl?Deco already;)

Mornita, we wish you.And that, stop by the forum more often !!!!

Prado, surely you had divinely and that your menu was great !!!!

We in the Madrriles, yesterday we came by the way, with a dense fog and practically all the way .... in the middle it gives family food in house, my wedge came with the kids, aysss how beautiful they have little ones in the house... And today Vinneron already friends like every year.Although the children become older, there are still how every year preparing their peculiar news, with the video camera, the sketches, the time, the sports, the news ... there they are heard of laughter of laughter.And Angela de Hican in HPO and shot because it touches me.

Well, and the best of Christmas the initiative that we are carrying out in our house ... We have donated the money of our kings to two family, one of them has arrived for a good purchase of meals, the evening dinnerAnd the Commity and New Year, and to the other the gifts of kings of the 3 girls (the girls have never had kings) ... So apart from the emotion that supposes, I must say that I feel very proud of my daughtersand from my Juanlu for being so generous.

Well, route, we are going to see if we get ready and go a ratllo out there.

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/30/2012 1:49 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Goodssssssssssssss !!!!
Velia, often more beautiful gesture, hopefully we did that, put my chicken skin, hehehe
To me these dates neither fu nor fa, already wishing to happen, there is less: D: D: D: D
I wish you a happy year 2013, wishing that this is better than this, those who are having a bad time for the work that a job finds, and for all health and much happiness
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/31/2012 3:58 a.m.

Well nothing, happy year 2013

I leave my congratulation, with a vignette of the great Forges.

[Attachment = 0] Happy year 2013.jpg [/Attachment]

DiabetesForo
12/31/2012 5:33 a.m.

HAPPY YEAR 2013 !!!I think I'm going to spend it in the hospital, I've been waiting for some analysis to confirm or not a long history, but I think I am convinced that I do not have this disease, but just in case I already alreadyThey are trying and taking what they have prescribed me do not dare to send me home:-/:-/ then I will go to the doctor, to see if I can convince him that at least the hours of the dinner that leave me, that I am perfectly well,My only symptom is that the soles of my feet and hands chop me ... I know that it sounds very ridiculous ... I am finding a hard podo the last weeks of pregnancy.

They also put the diet in the hospital nerves, or they give me a diabetic diet that is, 0 HC of carbon, which I have already told you no.Or they give me a diet impossible to calculate the HC ... Today for breakfast a breadcinIncredible form, or I take 3 cookies or I have already annoyed it for the whole morning.I have asked you to cookies, I have been told that I have to eat what they give me and if not have breakfast.So I have eaten the bread bun that I don't know how much it weighed, 20 gr of jam, a glass of milk and an apple.I have put myself for 45gr of carbon HC and of course I have not succeeded.I have corrected myself at two hours because I was 160 and now I am very fair ... it is what happens to me when I don't have breakfast what I have already controlled ... and without pregnancy I would have given myself the same, but pregnant no and lessTwo weeks after childbirth ... but it doesn't matter, it is much more important than the control does it to me at two hours than at the hour and a half (you do not know the anger they threw me) but that the food that is not heavyNot anything ... that does not matter !!!Now I will tell the doctor, to see if he pays more attention to me !!!!!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/31/2012 5:55 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

... what a tica, to see if they let you out ... ... what end of pregnancy more movidito ... the fact is that everything goes well.

I only enter a time to wish you all that you have a good night and that 2013 is a little better ... we will have to be a bit positive even if it is only a little while ...;)

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
12/31/2012 7:17 a.m.

In the end I have convinced you, they will let me out :) I go around 9 and at 8 that I return to the Emergencies and they will enter me, that they keep the bed and everything: D
I have told you about the food, and they have proved me right, but the solution has seemed a bit of a slightly surreal ... to bring me food in tuppers: shock :: shock:
And I'm dilated from 1cm, so it starts to be less.I say that I will not mean that I am getting delivery (if I were not letting me out) but well, with a little luck it is born before 38 weeks and they do not have to induce me.At all we have Diguetio at home :)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/31/2012 9:12 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good afternoon route !!!!
Aysss Anabeg, and the second part is that the person to whom the purchase has been destined and others is a woman, a wonderful woman, who worked in my house more than 20 years ago:-/:-/ ...That is life and what are coincidences ... and yes, it is true that sometimes it does not fall, being easier to help what it seems.A huge kiss and our meores desires for you.
Ethics, and all of that will not be the product of the hives ????By the way, I have been out of an outbreak for 3 months ... uffff ...???Well, the fact is that you are well and that they leave you free tonight .... come, that it is already little!
To all routes I wish you a good night and a better year.To bring health, above all, work and a little optimism, how a good failure is done.

Kisses!!!!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/31/2012 12:27 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Very happy year to all.

As I have already put on Facebook, I have decided that the year I start I will stand up and fight to get a job and to do, to the small extent of my possibilities, a better world.
The initiative of Velia and Juanlu is magnificent (like them), so we have decided to imitate it and these parties have not given ourselves more than details, because there are many people having a very bad time and can touch anyone.

And I think it is essential to have a positive mental attitude.My father continues to resist.As he says, he is in the extension, but it is.

And nothing, that I hope, if the year is presented black, each one turns on our little look.

Health and happy year to all.

DiabetesForo
01/01/2013 2:05 p.m.

Rapidito ...

What the new year brings a lot of peace, joys, health, $$$$$, love and a lot of tranquility to their lives!

A happy 2013 to all!;)

Nana's profile photo
Nana
01/05/2013 1:58 p.m.

I have been missing for years without giving anything, easy like 8 or 9 years old, I refuse to celebrate something that I don't think, neither Christmas nor Milks ...
I have always liked these dates very little and in recent years I have been radicalized even more.
Above buy something and then you see it much cheaper in the sales :))

I'm going to see if I start doing something useful in this Sunday morning ...

DiabetesForo
01/06/2013 2:31 a.m.

... hehehe Owash, I don't like these dates either, the absences are noticeable ... but Kings Day is very special, a mixture of nostalgia because it was the date we celebrated most in my house because on the 5thIt was my father's birthday and now the kings always leave me some gift;): D .... so we celebrate it, with a roscón included hehee ......

Kisses for all ......

DiabetesForo
01/06/2013 5:45 a.m.

Happy New Year to all ....... with delay ... but in the end I arrive.

The kings have brought work, work and work .... I hope that in the end it translates into income, for the moment only in work.

Greetings, kisses and hugs for each (each one who takes what he likes most).

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
01/07/2013 6:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.