{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!

Owash, but what worker you are done, and then you say !!!: D

Well, don't imagine what we are in.As well as by chance, the masons that are fixing us the patio told us that they were carrying the back, as well or short or lazy I went to buy the ingredients (2 whole Iberian loins the natural, garlic, salt and oil) and hands to thework .... well, do not imagine how good the kitchen smells ... now they must be macerating until Friday, to all this, turning them every little and that day we embucha.In March or April the 4 loins will be ready, 2 are for my sister and my friend Mamen and the other 2 to see if we have some occasion/kedada, hahahaha, to enjoy them together.

And little else.Kisses to all and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/18/2012 4:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

.... By God Velia what hunger has entered me just to read you .... What a richooooooooooo that loin ....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:, with a rich wine (from the Bierzo for example hehe) and a good bread..... when ready, warn that we are going to try it :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/18/2012 7:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Please, I have lost the laptop of Babas ... when reading to Velia and its loins :))

I hope Alea had a quiet trip, that time would not bother her too much and Vicente's exhibition is a success.

I turn to mess: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
12/18/2012 12:14 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Ufff, how rich everything ... what's up drinking it !!!

Today he dawned with fog, although he has raised very fast and suggests.Let's see if we dare a little.
And a few days at Christmas Eve, I still don't know what I'm going to prepare.Of course, this simple year.
Tica, how are you going?
Yesterday I talked to Alea, they are happy with the exhibition, he says that they have many visitors and that they are animated.Let's see if everything goes well that they deserve it.

I'm going to pick up here ... kisses and good day

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/19/2012 4:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello,

Well, the little one does not want to miss the nougat :) I have been admitted, I went because he had contractions, but it was those "false" and while they did the basal test the frequency of the child was shot, with tachycardia ... aGordo substitute, because before repeating the test (and explaining what happened) they took blood for a preoperative analytics (childbirth/cesaria) and I without understanding anything ... the second test came out much better, but still a little accelerated,So they left me admitted.During the day they did several tests and everyone came out, until they made me at night that the boy came out again with 180 pulsations, but the worst thing is that I was with rhythmic contractions and they seemed in childbirth (which was the reasonfor which he had gone).At one at night making ultrasound and doubting whether to go down to the plant where they are going to give birth.They left me and although I spent a little uncomfortable night with the pain, in the morning or a single contraction.The gynecology that has taken me these two days very nice and seemed that I controlled a lot of diabetes (such as appreciation).They have sent me home, that with diabetes prefers me to control me meals and that the less he is in the hospital the better.But in case contractions, even if it is not very clear ... to return to the emergency room, that does not hesitate and less with diabetes.They have made me an ultrasound of the fetus and weight is perfect: D I left the weeks that are and of size two weeks (but that has nothing to do with diabetes).It is very fit and that does not arrive at 40 weeks or by Asomo, and that if in week 38 I have not given birth (which doubts) that will cause me.So deadline January 14, but hopefully I get out of childbirth: D (but wait 2-3 weeks so that it is quite well trained)

Today I had a visit of the endocrine and I have the hemo in 5.5, I was sure that I had worsened because the glycemia of the third quarter left much to be desired, but it seems that it has not been so :) The important thing is that all the tests that make me relate diabetes/Pregnancy come out totally normal.

Velia, I read yesterday about the sausages while I was having the tasteless food of the hospital ... that is not done;) to enjoy them when they can eat: D: D: D: D: D

tica's profile photo
tica
12/19/2012 11:30 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.

The tired trip, but well.
The expo is great for people and successful.Press, radio, etc.Now it only remains to be realized in sales and it would be round.

Being at home, with Vicente, the two alone is great, although I miss Celia and my children, but I will see them soon.

But not everything can go well, so the bad news is that my father has been admitted to the hospital because he has seriously aggravated the cancer he has, and also (or as a consequence), he has given him a stroke.So I'm already in suspense, with the suitcase prepared in case I have to buzz before Saturday, which is when we have the return.My children and my father's wife tell me that it is wrong, but that it does not run, that the thing does not seem imminent, but I already have my head there and I am looking forward to seeing it.I shrink everything, because I have always been "father" and for me my father is a very special being.The only thing that relieves me is to know that it is surrounded by love, but I lack.He asks for me, and that distress me.

And nothing, which Celia is fixed perfectly alone, with the boyfriend, so out there, test surpassed.

Anyway, I leave you, that I have already been blank.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/19/2012 5:54 p.m.

I encourage Alea

tica's profile photo
tica
12/20/2012 3:37 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

... A kiss Alea, in these cases I do not know what to say ... :( only that much encouragement (what nonsense because being encouraged in these cases is impossible: mrgreen :) ...... a hug. And II am glad that the exhibition is so well, it was expected;)

TICA Take care that it seems that Diego is in a hurry to leave hehe ......

Owash I imagine that you are with the study, I am impatient to know the conclusions ...: Mrgreen:

I with a lot of mess in the office, everyone wants to leave everything arranged this week and they are driving me crazy ... thankfully tomorrow is Friday and then until Wednesday I do not work .... in the office ....je .....: d

Kisses

DiabetesForo
12/20/2012 3:41 a.m.

I have already commented on Facebook, but I repeat it for many kisses to Alea and that everything goes as well as possible.

Sometimes I agree in the hospital elevator with mothers who go up with their newborns to the room ... and the face, expression and feeling is: finally
Of course, the creature always crying ... I must be me, to scare you: mrgreen:

In the end I stay in the same place where I worked, endoscopies, fixed morning shift.
I was able to choose other things, but better known bad ...
Many nerves in colleagues, to my surprise, of course they were interested in choosing better paid sites and with fewer workloads ... I didn't want to go anyone,: ??

Yes, I am just making some arrangements to the data, although they are practically already.
And I am shaping an article on forum-diabetes-educational ... Let's see if we can put it somewhere.

DiabetesForo
12/20/2012 12:08 p.m.

At the moment we have a respite.My father has been sent home today, with the palliative treatment and, although he is very upset, he does not have great pain and at least he is at home, which is where we want him to be until the end, that with a little luck does notIt will be so imminent.
He can hardly speak, although he is totally lucid, and is often excited.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to him from tomorrow to hug him.But a little quieter I am.

I thank you very much.They come very well.

Tica, that child will soon be the joy of the house.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/20/2012 3:29 p.m.

Alea, I'm glad the situation remains.Let's see if you can recover a little and have quality of life.

DiabetesForo
12/21/2012 12:39 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
We start crossing our fingers already by Tica and Diego ... to see if the little one holds a little more, and if not, everything comes out.
Alea, I'm glad they sent him home.I know what that means for your father.A hug.
We waiting for artists to tied the spine.Yesterday they brought us the gut and the rope and we were making ovillus (hey, with how well I did it as a child and that I have turned, hahahaha).
Prado, a few days of work rest will be good for you, yes with the hustle and bustle of the preparations and others, surely it happens to you.By the way, what menu do you have?Go give me ideas, that I am from a vague ... you will see, what we had thought is that my sister prepared a consommé and some stuffed, snack ... we some prawns, some prawns of lobster (prefabricated, we will see howThey leave), some cheese toast with caramelized peppers, sausages, mushroom temperate salad, and yesterday no longer thinking about our friend who is our butcher, some stuffed thighs and a stuffed fin (I have never done it), butAs I did not inspire ... (all that is for Christmas Eve, Christmas and the rest of the week: D)

We are already looking forward to seeing those conclusions, Owash.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/21/2012 4:41 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

.... Uyyyyy Velia, I'm still thinking about the menu:-/, I am not lucky to have a sister who helps me, I would like;)I am only clear about the main dish that this year will be a chicken of the stewed corral, for the pimera time in my house on Christmas Eve the Lechazo is not going to eat ... but this year they bring me a chicken from those of those ofTruth of almost 3 kg: D so I take the opportunity to prepare that day ... and I need to inspire me too .... hehe ... often piece menu you have ufffff ....... I almost pointed out hehehe...

Alea is glad that your father is already at home and above all that you can enjoy it calmly.A kiss

DiabetesForo
12/21/2012 4:52 a.m.

Jelou

As the world is not over, people have thrown themselves to buy: shock:
What barbarity, every year I am surprised, but it is brutal ... and less bad that there is crisis.

My dinner is very simple.
Iberians (chorizo, ham, loin)+idiazabal cheese
Bread with oil
PLACH SEPIA+GAMBAS
Frying of peppers and onion
Vario de Marranadas Picoteo: Popes+Almonds+Things I don't know what they are: Oops:
cream and truffle ice cream+nougat (if it gives me the stomach of itself)
Valencian red wine Barón de Turís (a classic in my house)

The only good thing about these parties is what: Oops :: oops :: oops:

That you have a good time

DiabetesForo
12/24/2012 4:33 a.m.

... good Owash menu;)
In our menu there will also be hits but from the area, chorizo, cecina, roasted peppers, goat cheese, like the one carried out by Velia and Juanlu in summer, a fish soup and a corral chicken with cracks that smells that it feeds:--/:-/, we'll see how it is ....... and if there is several sweet room ..... The wine of the Bierzo Cepas Viejas (the one we take last year to Cáceres) and this year we will provide with champagne...... je .....
For me it is best to enjoy my brothers, it is the only day of the year that we all get together ..... and there is always a bit of nostalgia ... :( is inevitable ....

Anyway ... you have a good night ......: D

Alea a big kiss, enjoy what you can, I imagine that you will be enjoying your father ..... a hug

Kisses for all

DiabetesForo
12/24/2012 5:41 a.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!!
Here we are calm.This morning I finished my part of the menu to which we have added a puff pastry, goat ruling and caramelized onion ... to see the invention how it is because I have done one to my neighbor and that of giving something that you have not even tried notI know if it's a good idea, hehehe.

Owash, mmmm, good menu, and Prado's no longer even tell you ... Aysss if we are kitchens.

Well routerillos, I wish you some good morning, enjoy yours, rest days and meals ... a huge kiss from Cáceres.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/24/2012 11:52 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Well, I will be the first one Merry Christmas !!!!

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/24/2012 12:16 p.m.

Jelou

Happy parties to all.

Nah, I put on a normal Bolus and the pifié ... as expected, 320 to the morning nosecu many for not putting the dual bolus or the square, I did not care ... I deserve it for Cabezón.
Anyway, it will be better

As I have been bad, Mr has left me anything.Gordo dressed in red and type2

DiabetesForo
12/25/2012 5 a.m.

I find !!!

Owash I have tried all the fees of the pump: Bolus Multiona, increase the basal, Bolus when I saw that it was going up and nothing ... I have not fought from 4 hours to 200 :( in the end I got up well ...

Today touches the second test ... Merry Christmas to all!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/25/2012 5:59 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning and Merry Christmas, Route !!!!
Well here another one that calculated fourth ... at 4 that Angela was here dancing and making exhibitions was 90 (he had zamped caramel and mascarpone cake, several nougat, in short, crazy), so with the trajín that was broughtI gave him a smoothie and stud at 6 a beautiful 280:-/... but come on, that was because I thought that with all the movement he had he was going to lower him a lot ...
Of course, my Juanlu lay with 128 at 4 and at 6 was 160, let's go what he ate was perfect.A small correction and in the morning 110: d.

Here came the fat and the skinny, hahahaAnticrisis, hahahaha.What a grace.He brought me a gel, Juanlu some CD, s recordable, hehehe ... Anyway, everything in the plan ... surely Dana uploads photos to Facebook.It was very fun.

And for the other dark night.A brutal storm has had midnight in candle.The hail's bulls in the window were impressive and thunder too ... today as they say, dog day.

Racheros, a huge kiss and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/25/2012 7:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.