{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Well yes, I'm good, very good: oops :: mrgreen:
Last night I had 37.5 of fever (not glycemia: d) But this morning when I got up I had less than 35º, so I had to go to work: ((: (((((((((((((((((((((((

That, to see what Nacho of his Nubau tells us ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/30/2012 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well Owash, you are an exaggeration ... after all, and putting me in the role of a endo, post of dinner 112, pre -deasayuno 112 ... yes, then a 324 hyper, which you have corrected correctly, I mean, all good, keep like this, to see, the next one, what happens ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/30/2012 11:59 a.m.

They must be whistling my ears ... because it has been to enter, and see that I was named: Mrgreen:

I'm sorry, but I don't have time right now to let me update, but from today, I take for a while for the forum in a mandatory way, whatever it is.

News ....... ufff many and good.

First point, I will have to buy diapers again: Mrgreen:

Two, the business will take off in a brief, Nubau is already operational for a few weeks, although we have not propaganda because there were fringes that polish in the internal management application.I have even learned to program in PHP ...

But well, visits to the web, criticisms and suggestions are admitted ....... Be good, and do not send me requests yet, that we still do not have stores throughout the country, we are in it.If you send any to try, we make the design, but put in observations that it is a test, and so do not send it to the stores.

I like Facebook and followers on Twiter can now be done, although until next week I do not think we publish anything in those media (in the blog we are already publishing interesting things).

And, in case it was little, for a couple of months I have a client for the south that I am starting a soft for your factory.So week here, week there ... it's a non -stop.

Very happy with the change, the controlled glycemia, that if, after a wild contracture of the back and that the physio did not take it with it, visit to the emergency room, soothing punctured ... glycemia in absolute madness, and return to theLantus

Now I will have to go down little by little, and see if I can remove it, or I maintain it.

And ... this is all friends ... I think.

I promise to be good, and spend more often.

Kisses.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
11/30/2012 2:12 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa,
Velia, congratulations on the hemo of Angela, great, to continue like this
Owash, already recovered, that badness of gastroentiritis, and with how bad it happens
Nacho, I'm glad the project is going well, hopefully all great
Prado, I hate Christmas, I would like to sleep and wake up on January 7, ufff I can't with them, I like less.
Well, in the end I have lost the baby again, today I had a ultrasound, I have everything clean, fortunately they do not have to make me cure, I have to take a few drops in case any rest left, I have spent a week chunga, which I have takenThe loss and today they already discharged me.From now on to make normal life, today the gine has told me to do a study, they called me to go to the hospital to do it, in case there was any problem, even if she blames what happened to me at age, I am going toDo 40 years in a month, and at these ages it is very normal to have successive abortions.I do not lose hope, I am positive.
Have a good weekend
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/30/2012 4:31 p.m.

Congratulations Nachooooo ... are you going to name Nubau to the future baby?: Mrgreen:
A contracture and a child, ideal :))
Pintaza tremendous the new website ... I hope you succeed.

Encourage anabeg, that forties still have things to say and do;) 8) even ninios: mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
12/01/2012 1:58 a.m.

Congratulations Nacho !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D What a good news hehehe .....

Anabeg courage and keep trying ... the one who follows it gets it, you know :)););

DiabetesForo
12/01/2012 5:27 a.m.

Congratulations Nacho !!!And when is it born ???I will recommend the website to several friends who have just bought a house (also on our land ....) The website is very pretty, the control to design the html5?

I remain the same, tired because the little one does not let me sleep well, I had read that from 31-21 the child moved less, mine already tells you not ... some kicks all day ... ufff!!!Of course, I want to be born :)

tica's profile photo
tica
12/01/2012 7:50 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good.
Anabeg continues to try, that surely the defeated is.Kisses.

Nacho, how much I'm glad of the good news.Desire of heart that your journey is a success and that the little one is a joy for all.

Owash, recover at all, that at this step you don't take a girlfriend, and it won't be because we don't want to go wedding;)

Velia and Juanlu, we are already in contact, so little to say.Of course, that you know the great progress of Velia, who already goes out with me and with Drake and little by little he will lose the phobia to the dogs;)

And I, because I continue with life convulsa.There is some work perspective, but nothing sure.Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
12/01/2012 1:27 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) Mine Mother Velia
I'm going to be the only one who doesn't like dogs, right?: Oops :: Oops:

I cross fingers, Alea.

DiabetesForo
12/02/2012 2:37 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!!!

Velia, congratulations for that super hemo, what a joy !!!!!There are times that this diabetes has its reward ...;)
Owash, already recovered at all?Yes, it goes wrong when glycems do nothing but go down and without eating, thankfully those viruses usually last little ...:-/
Anabeg, encouragement, you will see how after that study the defeated goes.Recover soon and a little kiss.
Alea, alley for you, things are getting worse but surely soon your time will come.
Nacho, how much good news together, congratulations for that baby that comes from the way and for your business journey.Take care of stress and that contracture.
Prado, what envy, snow ...
And here without news, the little one continues with few and phlegm to put a blandi blus factory, hahahaha :)) But all good.On 19 we have an annual review, to see what we bring ...

Have a happy Sunday.Kissesssss

DiabetesForo
12/02/2012 6:07 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!And cold !!!: D

Anabeg, a huge kiss.What bigger aunt, how do you face things !!!: D
It seems to me that you are very optimistic, Alea, hahahaha ...His strength ... but from there I don't pass, so don't worry, we are still two, hahahahaha.
Thank you, Marcita, I already told you that the effort is the same as always, the only thing that has changed is the meter and that there is a little fair ... but come on, you know that this does not give us breath, is to be therepending day yes and day too.;).Let's see if Noe improves that cold ... kisses.
Nacho, congratulations in duplicate ... a joy the 2 news.: D
Alea, although you already know it, I am with the fingers crossed to make it a work that is worth it and so that you can choose him ... We will talk tomorrow.
Tica, is that the final stretch is what it has, tiredness and a certain state of inquitude ... it is already little to see that precious face to Diego.

Well, routes, I'm going to put a washing machine that I have removed sheets and I have the basket of imposing clothes.

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/02/2012 6:16 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Velia something is something: D and it is an advance ...... I also cross the fingers Alea, to see if you get it;)
Here today an impressive frost fell, all white, but now he heats the sun and what a pleasure: D

DiabetesForo
12/02/2012 7:33 a.m.

Good and cold days, route !!!!
Complete week.Soon I have an appointment in Caritas that I will see how the theme of volunteering is going.We cannot be left with a crossed arms to what we are living, at least me, that I do not work away from home.I will tell you.Then Juanlu Endo, to see what happens, because this husband of mine has impressively good controls, and spends the night in an average of 100, and the last hemo was 6.8 or so, I think he is the bit gluco, but we havehad in our C.S.Such a number of problems with the supply of the strips of the Opium, which until a week has not been able to start using it.So, we'll see.And tomorrow I go to Madrid with my mother, to an ophthalmological review.Round trip.And depending on whether Angela is left with her friends, late Wednesday or Thursday morning to Madrid to pass the bridge.So well, right?
How are you going?

Kisses and good day !!!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2012 4 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ......... here too cold and follow the frosts ..... Let's see if it rains a little and softens: Mrgreen:
Velia, Juanu how about the endo?I imagine that great ......: mrgreen:
Marcita do not have snow near ????Take advantage of the bridge to get closer to the mountain, surely don't pass it by pipe :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
12/03/2012 7:11 a.m.

I was already surprised by Velia's dog approaches :)) :)) :)) :))

Waiting to see the results of the crack Juanluis: D

I walk around the head in my work;Internal transfers have left and the possibility of choosing another different service.
What slows me most is the issue of the rolled shift (tomorrow-night ... 1 week).I have never done it and I think it can affect me negatively, first to glycemia (because if I am something it is very regular, when I get out I am crazy) and second to the general health (I sleep little, for example)
So I don't know what the hell I will do ... the best places to work (emergency doors and hospitalization) have a shot.:-/:-/

DiabetesForo
12/03/2012 12:19 p.m.

Good
Amaavé, hemo 6.3 (jjejejej, another one that copies you Owash), so, great .... If we add that it is very rare time it is low or high ... in short, that it has not even taken the tension, nor na de na ... the next, analytics and general review .... pos that, that I have a husband husband that I paved;)

And on Wednesday negotiations with the clergy to help in the social dining room, and Veremoavé ... and in January to see if I sign up for any of the Caritas programs.I will try that it is not in any too hard, that I take work home and then I have a bad time ... I have so many things to learn.

Ufff, the rotary turn .... I have amioos like this, 2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 1 night and 3 free .... one gets used to it, but as you say for diabetes it is not the most suitable.We also accuse the rhythm changes, the more stability much better ... see it to see what compensates you the most.

Well, routes, that we are hooking you "your face sounds to me" and starts shortly ...My Arturo Valls, my Santiago Segura, absolutely great ... in the end, that we are here the 3 a pleasant little while, laughing for a little while, and the rest we record it and we see it in the week ...

Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/03/2012 4:40 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good
Alea, hopefully you get a job, let's cross fingers !!!
Velia, great hemo that of Juan Luis, Greatll.Help in faces, because I great, I would love, I don't rule it out in the future: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Marcita, who recovers noe from the cold.
Prado, here is a cold tb, what a frost fell the other day, ayyy that the spring arrives, hahaha
I work in rotary shifts, for now I carry it wonderfully, when I am in nights it is when I take the glycemia, but TB I have to say that with the diabetes I have not noticed any decompensation, but in the end the turn of nights passes invoice, whatI say from experience, to make the change before I took anything but after 6 years curing in shifts, when I finish the week of nights to make the change I take the melatomatine pills, which the pilots take for the Jet Lag, and wonderful, I make the change greatly, but the fatal happened and I go zombie all week.
On Thursday I fulfill Eider and I walk with preparations, it is what it touches, my happy girl who is going to make 7 years old, in a few years will bother him for years, hahahaha
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/03/2012 5:03 p.m.

On the 12th end, I have walked this last month decompensated by pregnancy, with high glycemia, I hope it does not affect me much to the glycosicada, the last one had it at 6.2

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/03/2012 5:06 p.m.

Nosdias, and many dosses for Anabeg, to follow ...
My saint has gone to Madrid, who has a visit to Ophtamol, ogo my mother -in -law and already ate with Dana.So I've stayed with a house master ... Hey, the bed ... is only if it breaks, right?

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
12/04/2012 3:06 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) Juan Luis congratulations on that hem ......

DiabetesForo
12/04/2012 3:31 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.