{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Marcita, I spend childhood with ancient insulins (NPH and regular) and took sweets in emergency situations and special situations (birthdays and little more), and the truth that was "happy."You want not, I'm still a bit with the same philosophy, and I have totally proven that the less excesses I eat. I am going.In addition to HC, you have to look at the glycemic index (how fast sugar rises) and although now the insulins are faster, it still does not have a behavior similar to pancreas.The pancreas segregates the insulin "practically" in the blood and therefore the absorption is very fast.They say that peaks are very bad after meals, and that is what sweets produce ... In my opinion it is better not to abuse, and if they take play with slightly fatty duces (carrying cream or things like that) that delayAbsorption ... you have to think that diabetes is a background and finding the midpoint between sacrificing some things and not living only for diabetes.Therefore, if eating some chucherias every day, it means a peak of 200. Do these peaks compensate for years, so that the child does not feel different?I believe not, and more at those ages that know how to adapt very well to situations.I was happy with my nut bag when my colleagues ate sweets ...

On basketball, do you have a bomb?My recommendation is that you lower the basal during training, then you put the insulin for the middle of the snack and I think it will come well.I did that when I was going to run.

Kisses to everyone

tica's profile photo
tica
11/20/2012 12:01 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Jelou

In the case of the DM1, for me it does not make much sense to eat cookies without sugar, the difference in HC is minimal and of flavor are horrendous the majority, even for a skylight like me.
The only difference is the amount ...
It's like fruit, what is better to eat 1 small plot of banana or 2 very large melon pieces?
Well, sometimes you feel one thing and sometimes another.

"Sugar without" does not mean that they are "for diabetics": Evil:, only that it has no sugar or added sugar (care with this), but the hydrates continue to have them.
In fact, if we think well, sugar -free products sometimes take longer to raise glycemia and they may do it out of the 3 hours that the rapid bolus lasts.

That I roll up, I prefer things with sugar ... Of course I usually eat few cookies, only 1 flan or custard a week ... and little more.
The biggest problem can be weight, but it is that "products without" also have calories ...

Once we did a small studio, for Christmas, the tougles with sugar had less HC and less calories than the nougat without sugar.

As for sport, 3 options:
- As soon as the basket is over, lower the 50% basal until after dinner
- Put 1 extra ration of slow HC in snack and another extra slow one at dinner
- Lower the basal more at night, perhaps you leave it 40% is sufficient.

Temporary basal are my salvation when I exercise ... I always have insulin and few important hypos.

Velia, walks ... all good people are still thinking that you are doing little: shock:

Prado, who has said that it is impossible :?:? ::?:;)

Levemir in pregnancy ???If it cost to accept Lantus?Do not take why you have to change insulin if the control is good ... it makes no sense.

greetings to pregnant women and those who don't :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/20/2012 12:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I agree with Tica, the less sweets the better, but for both diabetics and for not diabetics, I think it should be eaten exceptionally, it is nothing healthy.Now, between a sweet with artificial sweeteners or a sweet with sugar I prefer the last.Without a doubt ...;) And the ideal is to do them at home, at least you know what you eat: mrgreen: ....
When I run or walk I usually have a very short basal and like some hydrate half an hour before I except if I have the glucose a little high and I continue with the basal low a few hours later to avoid hypos.Have you tried not to put insulin in the snack after basketball?

DiabetesForo
11/20/2012 12:13 p.m.

Greetings Mañaneros

Today my last Moscoso of the year ... it is said that in 2013 we will haveSaturday :((
Believing me, for physical work like the one I do, I will notice the wear.
But well, it's what there is.

I'm going to see if I make Mr.mercadona a little richer and I got to eat with friends, to fix the world that is very left: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
11/21/2012 3:22 a.m.

.... Enjoy the day Owash: D And the case is to be able to work, right?How and how things are ...EVIL:

Velia, still without the newsletter ????????????What a scoundrel, the penalty is not being able to denounce them ...... in short .... If you see it difficult you already know what Jose does ..... you will tell us .....: Mrgreen:

Good day......

DiabetesForo
11/21/2012 3:29 a.m.

Good morning, rainy Wednesday.

Thank you all for your advice.Prado, I did try not to put insulin to the snack and it was a roller coaster, I climbed to 200 for hours to go down to 40 or 50, I will play more with the temporal basals, that we handle it almost daily ...
I also think that sweet and similar little ones, but now that Christmas turns is coming "without" have many polyalcohols and then you never know how they will turn out ... Anyway, that everything is a bit mess, it is a matter of taking itThe "point" to each thing.

Have a good day, friends ...

DiabetesForo
11/21/2012 5:50 a.m.

Good morning!!!!
Go for God, the other day I answered in the thread and it turns out that it is not published :?.
Let's see, Angela takes everything, with respect to dairy we have become accustomed to 0%, but also takes them sugary, or petit suise ... the cookies and cereals all of the m errado, we have spent many months based on CornFLACKES:-/.Industrial pastries, snacks, etc., few for what we all know.Juices, to overcome the sugary, and as Angela does not take fruit I make natural orange juice ... come on, I think that controlling the glycemic rations and indices and with the means we have no sense does not make any sense not to take advantage of them.Of course nougat with sugar, it contributes almost the same HC, S and yet it contains less fat.
Basketball ... and why don't you give them 1/2 ration instead of 1?Apart from the basal, 70-80%, nothing happens, if you do not need insulin, it does not need it ... of Toods modes if you are quieter miDele the C. Blacks.
Well, here we walk with the Nati, which has already asked for "Magalo", a glass of milk, and at the end of Trinranjus, Magi, dolls ... hahahaha ...
To all many kisses and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/24/2012 5:53 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Great the Natos ....

DiabetesForo
11/24/2012 10:45 a.m.

..... Go it is not ready :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo
11/24/2012 10:58 a.m.

Then I told him about the cuts, of unemployment, of the risk premium ... He told me, yes, already !!!!!.. By the way, I have been very sorry about Tony Leblanc, Joé, what a year.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/24/2012 1:13 p.m.

Good morningssssss

What a gray and ugly Monday that we have here, in addition, the two pochitas with a tremendous trancazo, going down basal and ratios that we are in "descent times" and with the catheters of the crushed gut for sweat ... in fine, theday by day ... :)) :))
And we are doing pirate suit for the carol ... The last year we touched us with squirrel and this pirate. Where have the shepherds stop?:-/

You have a good day and kisses for everyone.

DiabetesForo
11/26/2012 4:55 a.m.

Good morning ....... how coldoooooooo ..... at the moment the sun rises but they give snow to the afternoon: shock: here I doubt but the mountain sure appears tomorrow white: D

:)) :)) Marcita is that since the Pope said that in the Bethlehem portal there was not I don't know what ... is going to disappear hahaha ... Anyway ... How do you go from the cold????There is also a lot of loose virus ..... I hope it happens by ...

DiabetesForo
11/27/2012 5:38 a.m.

Good afternoon, route !!!!
Yesterday endo, hemo 6.3 pullitití .... ufffff, what a climb !!!I already imagined that it was going to be good, now that I have the optium, I add things ... I made a thyroid, neck, tension, skin and others and everything and everything is great, and in December it has some diabetological education courses with him, there are 5 kids, in order to teach them firsthand what they taught us.So I left there wider than Pancha ... yes, then I started with a brutal stomach pain (gases) and I didn't take away the morning.Of course, yesterday it was complete, in the morning of Madrid, we arrived at 12 and at that time consultation of endo, we left at 3 and at 6 to put the brackets from below to Angela until almost 9 at night,And on top of the Pochez, and for more inri the rule, so it was half dead.I don't know how to say it, fucked but happy: D
Marcita, are you better?It is that it changes time and how much virus swarming around, Aggg, to see if this is already stabilized because it goes telita.
Prado ... snow, how beautiful !!!This year it has to be that we take Angela to the snow that we promise every year and for some things and others we do not just do it ...
Owash, how are you going?
Kisses to all and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/27/2012 1:21 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Great Hemo, congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: d

DiabetesForo
11/27/2012 4:08 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Thank you very much, Prado:
Cold, very cold !!!
I'm going to do my own tereas ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/28/2012 5:27 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ehhhhhhhh that copies Angela, copied the gly
congratulations

All good for the Mediterranean ... Tomorrow and last they take interactive course of colonoscopies where I work, a stress that they carry: o
Anyway, we will fall as we can

If I am little Christmas, to the carols and the nativity scenes would prohibit them by decree law: Twisted:

DiabetesForo
11/28/2012 12:42 p.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) I also Owash, and put to ban would prohibit Christmas: Twisted:, I hate them !!!!!!!!!!!;)

DiabetesForo
11/28/2012 12:54 p.m.

Jelou

Last night was, perhaps, the worst moment I have spent in these 8 years with diabetes.
I was bad for my food, or maybe it was the virus that gastrointestinal or whatever ... the fact is that I had a very bad time.

Cenabando I began to find weird and heavy ... but I didn't give importance;I had a cheese sandwich and an apple (for the joy of my endo and its body pro-peso campaign)
Before dinner I was already in 186, a bit rare but good.
As I was quite tired and weird, I decided to go to bed and at 10 I was already in bed, for a short time, because half an hour later I started with disgust, anguish and cold (although I was hot) ... I did glycemia and 44: Shock :... it was 1 hour and still of insulin effect ...
Trying to eat something with anguish and the closed throat was unfortunate ... although I started taking a pole with chorrocientes tablespoons of sugar, with a lotAngustia, Tyriton ... Glycemia 65: Evil :: ((.... Other 3 cookies and a little water with sugar with another superhuman effort, I couldn't stop thinking about how bad I was and began to shuffle the ideato call emergencies.
I went to bed again and after 2 hours I got up again, I could finally vomit the food, dinner, and probably the first porridge of my childhood ... at that time I was weakened, so I decided to take the only juice I had forhouse at the expense of a hyper ...
At 4, fed up not sleeping, I got up and had 112: shock: with a juice brick in the body 2 hours ago
At 9, at work (yes, I am an idiot and I have gone to work in a calamitous state, which by little does not enter me) I had 324, without taking anything else ... all morning putting insulin like a madman until heThat of the 1 could, finally, get out of 200 ... the pre of dinner 112 has been

I seem to be a little person again.

DiabetesForo
11/29/2012 2:55 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Owash, pledge, what a bad time !!!I am glad that you are better, but be with an eye, that sometimes the stomach remains and the hydrates are not assimilated well.Take care of yourself!!!!;)
Prado, you must be passing a whopping there, because here it is tremendous, the very low thermal sensation, also threatens rain.Let's see if we talk this weekend.
Tica, how are you going?
Anabeg, are you better?Much encouragement, pretty !!!!
Alea, we miss you, I know that walking with the mobile is uncomfortable, but once you once!
Nacho, and you?I hope your absence is due to the fact that you are very tuned with your work.Let's see if you dedicate a ratter.
Marcita, already recovered?What a virus roll !!!!

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/30/2012 4:49 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good ....... For God, what day I have:-/ ..... not a moment of respite leave me and the worst thing is that the work is not productive, well I correct, productive if but for worse ..... it's exhausting to see how bad everything is, really exhausting ......:/ and without future .....

Owash I hope you are already recovered, it is wrong, only once I was with gastroenteritis and thanks to Aquarius I was maintaining until I could eat .... take advantage of the weekend to recover completely ... take care of yourself !!!!!!!

Velia here if it's cold brrrrrrrrr .... today a little less but there is a lot of snow around: D: D, everything is very beautiful and it is what hears hehe ......

Alea a big kiss and write a little woman ..... courage !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good weekend for everyone ....... Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/30/2012 10:23 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.