{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

...... Ayyyy and I had forgotten that today is our day:-/, today we only talk about the general and total strike to always listen to the same by radio and TV.For little, it seems to my clear: Mrgreen:.Here this week the association has scheduled talks but I am totally detached from the subject, I do not like to waste time and as long as young people, parents of children with diabetes, type 1 ..... an association with just partners andall type 2 well, it doesn't work ... or so seems to me .... anyway ....

I am curing, but this afternoon at 6 I will be in the demonstration and I hope it is not a disappointment like the previous ones, in the Bierzo there are more than 15,000 unemployed and the demonstrations do not go more than 1000 or 2000 people .....: Shock:, I never understood or understand it ......

Well today I am very critical with everything ...... It will be the day;)

Kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/14/2012 6:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If the endos get a little heavy as normal, I don't want to imagine in pregnancy ... I imagine with constant contradictions between endocrine, gynecologist, headboard, a header, a header, a header, au
Nurse ... :)) With my little patience I sent them to pasture Rapidito.

The day this day leaves me a little cold, like many other times ...
I don't know if you have to collaborate so that society does something, politicians find out about this diabetes or increase our self -esteem as patients ... or everything together.
It seems to me that, in general, patients have very little capacity for health health influence and that with 5 million affected is devastatingly depressing.
It is very difficult to change that situation, but neither do I see that he goes around ...

It cannot be that in such a short time the DM1 clinical practice guide of the Ministry and the self -analysis recommendations of thirst go so against patients, and that a sufficiently large "chicken" has not been mounted.
Of course, it was not shown last year with the massive withdrawal of reactive strips to type 2 ...

And the strike ...
I worked 3 years in UGT ... expressly forced us to promote the 37 hours a week ... We worked 40
We protested and asked to make 37 hours ... the answer was non -existent, the one who did not want him to leave.
And it is only 1 example.
From there the unions disappeared for me.
Much less after taking decades stealing public money and savings banks, excatably like the political parties.

I would support and participate in actions such as those made yesterday in Valencia ... Pipple to Rajoy, Fabra and Rita or the rest of politicians ... that neither can go out, because they do not deserve it.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2012 1:40 p.m.

Yesterday, 15 years of my father's loss, and the beginning of my mother's misfortune.I had a fatal, that day, the previous ones, and especially the later ones.And it lasted until my mother stopped suffering.But it wasn't until I met Montse, and the girls, who began to less really.Well, rather, and although it seems otherwise, it was then that I began to keep them present in my life.I remember very well when I told you about Montse, I remember their logical doubts, and I remember very well when they met her and the girls, how happy I saw them.They had finally placed their best son.And I do not tell you how they were happy when they saw how they tried and as they wanted Nati, that was already the definitive one, and that despite Montse's mania with the dogs."Not even a German shepherd?"I remember that my father asked him with a face of amazement;Well, he concluded, with Bosna you would have made an exception.From Montse to my father what he loves, in addition to the fact of making me happy, it is his willpower to carry out his two daughters alone, virtue that for my father was always his favorite.My mother loves Montse, like most of her daughters -in -law, but it is that Montse has the plus of wanthis;And that quality is so expensive to see in the north.And that of laughter that they have shared at the expense of my hobbies, that of innumerable cafes, those shopping afternoons in the English court and in painters.With Dana my parents fall out, presuming in silence, or not in silence, of all their achievements, of academics and artistic, oh, as they enjoy when they come out on TV singing or whatever.In addition, a boyfriend worthy of his approval has been thrown, which can be asked for more.Of course, my father took a disgust with the opposition, but not everything will be perfect and he also understands that where he will succeed.With Ángela ... Oh, that of sweets who have zampado and my father hand in hand.It is my father's favorite, I don't know, I think he looks at himself as a child, with his bad milk, his constancy in studies, his charm when he wants.

Anyway, that my parents although they left are here, with the people I want, always asking Nacho when they visit us, as soon as they leave the suitcases “And Nacho?”, Asking for advice, favors, and then my mother who always brings aTrapito for Noe, that although my father becomes nervous for what it takes, they worship him, of course, if it is almost perfect ... ah, and my in -laws, well, although my father almost gets better with my medium comfort, because of thesoccer …

Thanks Montse, I love you, Muaca.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/15/2012 4:12 a.m.

DiabetesForo
11/15/2012 4:44 a.m.

Velia and Juan Luis, congratulations for that great happiness, came very in time to live it.I'm going to set an example for Raquel, who does not fix the boyfriend and is already seeing it very black.
Alea, I do not locate you on the phone, I have a bad mobile and your fixed does not answer me, it will be for the change of house, call me whenever you want and fix the world: D, a kiss.
Tica, so your child comes with the kings, that is to start the year well, congratulations!
And, well, I am this course tomorrow and many afternoons, a group more than other years, a new and less salary subject ... and I can't complain anything, because I have work, so I will look at the good side, that Ithere is .For example, the Head of Studies has asked me to accompany them on the study trip to Italy, and how I do not know how to say that I have said yes.I will know Venice, also Milan, Florence and Rome, where I was already, but a long time ago.It will be that as I threw the coin in the Fontana de Trevi, fate makes me return .. with 36 kids, but we are going three teachers and we will have a great time: so, in positive.
Owash, I have already seen how you have improved your hem with the bomb, Raquel has told me that it will be encouraged when the omnipod is read or will go around the world to look for it, the bomb and work ..
Prado, I am envious that rich bread, I am very panera, but I do everything in the microwave, so not even the cake I get well ..:-/
A kiss to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/15/2012 4:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good days, route !!!!
: D: D: D: D: D I was also excited when reading it, Prado, Uffff, often undercover, hahahaha ... What else can you ask for?Juanlu, Muac !!!!
Regina, I start with Raquel, hahahaha ... that you already lose hope, he says ... Well, I found my half orange at 40, so he has a few left to start worrying;) ... ...Enjoy the excursion.A kiss.
And here we are, with a little hurry because I have to leave the prepared food that I have to leave.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/16/2012 5:04 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

..... nothing velia, do not ask for anything, in any case asks to stay as you are daughter;) ....
With 24 years and Raquel thinking that the rice is passed: Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: for GodLater better hahaha ..... right Owash?;)

Good weekend ......

DiabetesForo
11/16/2012 11:23 a.m.

Juanuis is worth it, with how crying that I am, these things do not do me ... that I cry seeing "2 very dumb fools": D
Beautiful, as always you write.

Batch :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)):)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
Except rich woman willing to keep me without working: Twisted: I see it complicated ... as a Facebook page says: I am single and you will have to be really impressive to change it 8)
Of course, Raquel is a beautiful and will have it much easier

Jo, go regina excursion ... I want those: oops:

DiabetesForo
11/16/2012 12:58 p.m.

Goodssssssssss !!!
Velia-Juan Luis, congratulations for those years of happiness, Juan Luis often story, the tears skipped, it is beautiful.Montse, you have to drop the drool, and you must be very proud: D
Regina, with 24 years that the rice will pass?Enjoy, that it will have time to match
Owash, congratulations on that descent of Hemo, I don't know if he had congratulated you, hehehe
Prado, oh the octopus, it is my weakness, when I went to Galicia I did not have breakfast because it is not a plan, but my mother, I love it, my mouth is doing water, hahahaha
Marcita, how did it go with Noe in the ophthalmologist?
To the rest greetings, I don't quote someone one by one.
I have good news, I am pregnant again, I hope and I wish that this time everything goes well, this time it has been very fast, we had a good aim, I will continue to inform you.
Good Findeee and Muxussssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/16/2012 8 p.m.

Congratulations anabeggggg ....

DiabetesForo
11/17/2012 3:39 a.m.

Congratulations anabeg !!!!!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D sure that this time everything is going well ..... to take care of yourself .....

It is not that I was excited by reading Juan Luis is that I could not stop crying:-/, my mother, how badly I had it in the office, I was alone but someone arrives at that time .... Ufffffffff ..... I felt very identified .....;)

DiabetesForo
11/17/2012 5:31 a.m.

Congratulations Anabeg !!!!
Good, little to little we are getting volunteers to pay us retirement ... because within 20 years there will be a work for these volunteers, right?Eh, Mr. Rajoy, for then, right?
By the way, the difficult thing is not to read crying, the complicated is writing crying ... Oh, I remember the first video I made about my father, which costs to edit viva tear.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/17/2012 6:30 a.m.

Good

Juanlu, precious what you have written.I almost saw your parents.Regarding you, I do not need writings, because I see you when you are together and there are plenty of words.Complicity does not hide.Congratulations and care what you have, which is the most precious good.

Regina, I have already moved and I have no fixed.Maybe you still have my previous mobile, although I thought I had given you the new summer.I pass it by private?And tell Raquel to take it easy, that he will have plenty of time.Too bad that my son Fernando already has a girlfriend.I always thought they could make a good couple :) A big hug.

Anabeg, congratulations.Surely everything will go well and that Eider will finally have a little brother.

Prado and Owash, although it names you little, that you know that I remember a lot of you and that I remember with love the days we share.I hope we can repeat someday.

To all others, health.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2012 9:55 a.m.

Thank you all !!
Juan Luis, hahaha, hopefully that the thing is much better to 20 years, for the generation that comes.
Alea, Eider when he finds himself going to get crazy, I ask him the other day, what do you want for kings?A little sister, girl, that would be my best gift, the truth is that the kid is already obsessed, hahahaha, then when the same is born, he changes his opinion, hahahaha
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/17/2012 7:45 p.m.

I feel good, but the glycemias walk crazy, I get to Boleo, it is that I don't know if I need 3, 4 or 5, a mess.I have increased the basal and fast, but sometimes according to what I eat, I short.The endo will change me to Levemir, but not for him, but because in the gynecology of the hospital they will demand a lesson, because I will try nothing, I will discuss anyway, if the endo says Lantus who are those of gynecology to say a light?The last word does not have the endo?In this case it seems not.
I walk with a little fear, and every time I go to the bathroom because I look if there is bleeding, after what happened to me because it is normal.
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/17/2012 7:51 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Anabeg, what emotion !!!I believe that the fear you feel is completely normal, I suppose that as the days go by you will feel more confident ..: And the glycemia, because I imagine that as your hormones, crazy !!You will also regulate you.Kisses and enjoy ... and Eider, will be delighted with her little brother.
Alea, thanks !!!Let's see if this week we have coffee.
Owash and Prado, thanks for listening to me yesterday ... I'm better!
And as Dana graduated on Thursday, today we have family food, in a house ... so I put my hands now in the dough, hehehe ... nothing from the other world, some entraditas and as a dish a rice to band thatMy daughter loves and the truth is that I get rich, rich.

Kisses and good Sunday.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/18/2012 5:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good and Sunday days ...

I still sounding the moccos for the emotional crying when reading what Juan Luis writes.I am very lucky, you deserve it.Montse is a special person, of which there are very few ...
Anabeg, congratulations !!to take care of yourself, that yes ... a little kiss.
Here, a couple of things to tell, apart from the fact that as I was vaccinated by the flu, I am coming, as every year:-/ not to vary.
We were Noe and I to the ophthalmologist, I tell her that conjunctivitis although it had not disappeared was very minimized, so it was a column, finally !!and observe how it evolves.He confirmed what the other oculista told me, only that the little bulldIt looks good, that told me.
And as for the day of the diabetes, apart from what my little one had prepared, his teacher, who is a wonder of a person, also had something prepared, put the video of Carol has diabetes and taking advantage of the fact that they were aware of the environment wereGiving the health, the issue dealt with diabetes and when I went to control the girl, he asked me if it was possible to control the children who wanted it, so we did controls to 19 children (luckily, everyone was fine:-/) And so much Noe and I were very excited when their compis said that for once they were going to feel almost like her ... Anyway, that in school we passed from hell to heaven ...
Of course, strips and launching lance Take cuts!:)) :))
Well, little more, that you have a good Sunday.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2012 7:54 a.m.

Hello good.....

Congratulations Dana !!!!!!!!For that graduation, it is not the best time to graduate but well ... with such a good file you should not cost you to work .....:-/

Alea a big kiss, I am also looking forward to repeating the meeting and I hope it is soon ..... that we are already finishing the reform at home ....: Mrgreen: And we will have to inaugurate it;)
Marcita, well in school, huh ..... especially for noe .....
Owash don't look impossible :)) :)), better plays the primitive .....;)
Velia if the march is going :)), you are incredible and I already told you on the phone, you did what you could ... although I understand your frustration ... :(

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/19/2012 5:58 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
Here I am among stoves hehehe ... I want to cook the things that were left over so that they do not spoil ... so tonight to baked ... mmmmmmmm
But well, what happens to you ????That I am a normal, hahahaha ... Of course, I am very involved with the things that interest me ... well, I guess a little like everyone ... yes, thank you very much, huh ???That this week I will be wide than Pancha, hahahaha.
Prado are you already finishing ???How advanced and how good !!!! ... By the way remember me that I tell you the latest news of that newsletter that we have pending .... today I had 2 fat bronchs, chordísima ... to see if they serve something.
Marcita I am also Acatarrá ... Angela Pochilla was last week, now it's my turn, Aggg ... what a shame about the operation, the truth, but hey, now to take care of your eyes and not to abuse the lenses;).I am glad that the little one improves that conjunctivitis.
Alea, remind me of me also tell you what Angela wants to do with those talks you do.
Anabeg, how are you ???

Well, I continue with my culinary session (it is said like that?).

Kissed Sy good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/19/2012 2:17 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning with fog.

I want to move to the forum a "debate" that we had yesterday three mothers of girls with diabetes, is about food and specifically, about taking "normal" products with sugar daily.One of the mothers said that sugary products only for emergency cases, another said that she gave her cookies, yogurts, custard, normal chocolates (with sugar) daily taking into account the HC for insulin, of course and then I was inThe medium, with me "occasionally" when it is or possible or to give it a "tribute", come on, that each one defended our position and we did not manage to agree.You as more experts what do you think?Can you really be given daily?What are the "sugarless" then?Anyway, this is still a daily learning ...
And another little thing, I take advantage :)) Now Noe is signed up for basketball and has the training of 4 to 5 in the afternoon, we go with the insu in full boom, after the exercise is usually fine, 90-100 snack two rations andI put Bolus for one and still well, but before dinner it already has hypo and in the post and during the night and that I reduce the basal also in half.In the snack I give you a rapid rapid and another one of slow ... Those who do sport. How do you do to avoid hypos?What comma between the snack and dinner?Do I put basal at 0?is that then I am afraid of so many hours without insulin ...
Come on, I don't take the point to basketball ...:-/

Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
11/20/2012 6:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.