{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

So for my visit to Bierzo there will be homemade bread ???
There PAL 2017, at least: Oops:

My mother, the noe, gourmet has come out :)) :)) From fine morrito, which I say ... hahahaha I also prefer the snack ham, in fact as a child they offered me candies and I asked for bread: mrgreen:

But has anyone seen Velia still more than 1 minute?He is able to stress the yoga teacher
:)) :));););)
Beautiful, enjoy everyday life, of the moment, try not to think about anything else, ... I know it is too easy to say, but thoughts that cover more than 1 day ahead are not good, so at the time of having oneOf those you have to banish it.

Milk, the vaccine ... I had already forgotten, to see if tomorrow I drag my father to put it on.

Alea, a kiss.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2012 11:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, route !!!!!

Hahahaha, Owash, when I read "milk, the vaccine" ... I have taken a lot to know that you referred to the flu vaccine, I thought it was an experience by referring to cow's milk, hahahahahaha
What a bad concept you have of me, to stress that of yoga, go what ... and no, I am not so active, do not believe, that I have my relax times, my head is the one that does not usually stop ... and nowI have been in normal life for almost a month, I have been with relative rest, I have not been able to do almost the simplest tasks ... it is super invalidant to see it like this.I believe that between that, the head that does not stop, and not cresas, that I remember you many times and I say that of not thinking, hehehe, and the time that does not accompany, have helped him to be a bit lazy ...But na, this is happening ... sure.
Marcita, and haven't you asked for a second opinion?I wouldn't remain calm if I didn't try a second time.
Aysss Prado, the bread, which riiiico ... When we return you will be an expert and we will enjoy all the little things you are learning to do .... By the way, our clay barbecue is also an oven ... it is magnificent, moreAs an oven that, as a barbecue, in addition to beautiful ....
Alea, who misses you, to see if you enter and tell us something.
To all, I kiss Sy good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/08/2012 4:30 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) .... Ayyyy Velia I give me ..... See what to understand that hahahaha .......
I have already remembered your barbecue, do not believe, I have not seen them here and I would love to have one, surely you can make very rich things as an oven and the bread is a possibility .... ufffffff ......Well, little by little I get richer breads, I am experiencing with different flours and hydration.In addition, as I do not use chemical yeasts, only mother dough, bread lasts several days and more days better flavor ... it is incredible ..... My dream is to learn to make chapatas: mrgreen: ..... mmmmmm.... Any day I start experimenting ...

Owash for 2017 I have already mounted the bakery;) :)) :)) :))

Marcita I would also ask for a second opinion, without a doubt, in a good clinic ...... for being calm .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/08/2012 4:43 a.m.

Hello everyone.
I'm sorry to enter so little.Do not believe that it is due to lack of desire, that I also miss you, but I live complicated times.We just moved home and I still have no internet, so I read you on my mobile and it is quite uncomfortable to write.
Anyway, enter the route and I read you.
Prado, you will return an expert in good kitchen.
Owash, thanks for the hug.Sometimes it is very good.E commanded another.
Velia, you will miss me in the forum, because what is outside ..., Juanlu and you show me what the word friendship means.
Health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2012 7:48 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Friday, finally !!! ... and party in Madrid, so Juanlu does not work: d.And open the sky a little and look a little light ...
Alea, a kiss.We have already talked about friendship and what for me means.I presume to have very few but very good friends.Friendship is unconditional, the most is a collection.

Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary, 6 years and I think it's a lifetime.In fact, although I had already lived a lot before the summer-ooto of 2005 I feel that my true story begins from that moment.I love you, handsome of mine and I appreciate all the moments that we have shared all this time.

Well, I hope you are all right.Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2012 4:54 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morningssss

Siiiiiiiii, Friday and without rain, what else can be asked ... :)) :)) :))
Owash, Noe of little we went to Carrefour and never liked anything in the toys section, but always appeared with a sausage or a sausage in his hand and said "Chicha if" hahahahahaha
Thank you, girls, yes, I already have a requested event for another second opinion to see if I get something clear.
What envy you give me the "kitchens", they take me out of always and I don't know how to do anything else ... Anyway, it will be a matter of putting on.
Velia and Juan Luis Congratulations !!How nice what you say Velia, that's love of the good ...
And little more to tell, that tomorrow again of birthday and the next baptism weekend and the next dinner ... in short, tight schedule:-/
Have a good day.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2012 7:02 a.m.

.... ale a beautiful kiss and write us a little ...;) And yes Velia-Juanlu are of those friends that you never have to lose because it is a real privilege to have them as friends .....: D: D

Happy anniversary !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Velia and Juanlu, Ayyyyyyyyyyy ...... 6 years old, how time passes, what memories, I suppose you will celebrate it properly :)) :)).

Kisses for all and good weekend ......: D

DiabetesForo
11/09/2012 11:58 a.m.

Velia and Juanlu, congratulations and that always lasts that love and that complicity.Those of us who have the great luck of having a solid partner know how important it is.
A hug.To both.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2012 1:50 p.m.

Joer, see that I have read it and say I will congratulate the marriage of Cacereño ... and the saint has gone to heaven (and that I am atheist).
Well, that, that backward and future congratulations (which I always do congratulations).
I say little, because I am an unscithed;): D But of the best things that have happened to me, I have been known (I include the Leonese couple and the Asturianacacereña;)))

Today with my other friends, Valencians all (well, a Salamanca medium but we forgive him) we have hit a Galician banquet piece: shock:
Hydrates I must have eaten those carried by the Albariño, the Santiago Cake: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: Oops :: Oops: And the octopus potato ...
Diosssss that Comilona .... 49 post, a sacrilege
That and enjoying with the twins of the year and a half :)) First they are applauding a girl a van: o: o
I insist, year and a half: o: shock:

DiabetesForo
11/10/2012 3:26 p.m.

Well, thank you very much, and that are many more.
Owash, the agar is free ... I at least find it in any hydrates table ... so free

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/10/2012 5:13 p.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Thank you very much for the congratulations, what great are you !!!: D
Comilona Owash: Shock:, did you use the square?For these types of situations it is ideal although you have to catch the truqui a little.Little by little ... hey, go Zipi and Zape that your friends have, right?
We went to eat at a restaurant "Botein" No Botin as Juanlu, hahahaha says, who had not been going.The truth is a great place where the service is magnificent and the food also quite good, yes, it will be that I become oldMal education by parents ... anyway.Then comply, purchases ...

Kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2012 6:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... Despite being Monday;), at least there is sun because there is only 1 degree of temperature: Mrgreen:

As I try to look at the positive side of everything, I have always said that diabetes has given me the opportunity to meet great people, in sight it is and I hope that this good friendship always remains even if we are a bit far physically: Mrgreen :......
Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy the Albariño and the octopMany parties and fairs in the villages are held with the "pulpeira" ... and the bar that has tapas is rare and does not have an octopus lid .....

Our very calm weekend ..... raining all Saturday and very cold .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/12/2012 4:06 a.m.

Hello good.
Here it also makes sun and cold, but after the rains it is appreciated.
Hum, the octopus was one of the star dishes of my deceased cider house.I promise to do it for the next remaining.
And I agree with you, Prado, in which diabetes has given me a magnificent compensation: friends who are really and for which I feel tremendously fortunate.
a hug.

DiabetesForo
11/12/2012 9:32 a.m.

Do you also have pulpiño in the Bierzo?
If you have everything, you abuse ....: Mrgreen:

hehehe Velia ... Children ... for a while okay, well, half an hour at most, when he goes from that time they leave with their parents or a valium :))

Well, diabetes has given me great friends and great disappointments too: (((((
I remember the former every day.

Tomorrow, taking advantage of the fact that I have a free day and I will not make nothing the first provacuna attempt .... We will see if there is success.

DiabetesForo
11/12/2012 1 p.m.

Hello good,

I usually read, but I am lazy to answer and I don't have much to tell ... I just spend the thread of pregnant women and because I am doing well to talk to someone with the happy diabetes binomial + pregnancy.As I have once said, it is the first time I feel "diabetic."Before, sometimes I said it must be the host not to have this, but well I practically remember anything when it was not diabetic ... it is something that I have very integrated into my life.But now it is a pain, nor "I have been able to suffer from the typical evils of pregnancy" haha.People say: good you are, you don't seem that you are pregnant ... and shit !!!If when you have a very big evil hides others ... (and step to say, "how badI am good to talk to people who worry the hemo more, than if the child's room is "the right one."

For the rest, very tired, eager for Naza toThe dose/bomb ... that if I listened to everyone, I would have already drove crazy :) Of course, with the issue tests and I can not complain about anything from the SS.Well a curious thing, now that the cuts is fashionable, the other day the midwife told us, that if we could take some diaper for when we are in the hospital, which now gives you two a day, and unless it takes to theChild with poop to the neck that is no more ...

Owash, to enjoy your day off, and luck with the vaccine ... and others enjoy your land, food, time and those mundane coas and that rejoice life: D

PS: I reissue the message because my finger has gone;)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/12/2012 1:32 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good

Helloaaaaaaa: d

DiabetesForo
11/12/2012 1:39 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa: d

Joooo, you have advanced, it is already edited;)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/12/2012 1:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

:)) :)) Tica The good is that pregnancy only lasts 9 months and then when you see Diego's face sure you forgot all the evils: D

Pulpiño and the good Owash :)) :)) :)), not for propaganda: mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen: Let's see if you come before 2017 .........;)

DiabetesForo
11/12/2012 4:22 p.m.

Good morning, route
Ainss, the Galician octopus, when I was there, ate it at all meals, except for breakfast, of course, hahaha, what delight ...
And here little to tell, cold and sun, cervical giving the can, noe in rebel plan for all causes and this afternoon again to the ophthalmologist, although with the strike I do not know whether or not it will be ...:-/
Today is World Diabetes Day and yesterday my daughter told me that if she has diabetes she does not have to celebrate anything, we were talking about the subject for a while, she is already in a "major" plan and we decided that today he would take to schoolBlue to distribute them among her classmates and herself wrote some words about diabetes to read them in class ... what grows very fast!

DiabetesForo
11/14/2012 4:17 a.m.

Good ´Dias, Route !!!!
Oh what funny Noe, celebrating its particular diabetes day.
We yesterday talk about sweeteners and reading tags, and then celebrate extraordinary assembly to approve the renewal of the Board of Directors of the Association.I want to launch some ideas, I do not know if they will be feasible or not, especially because above the association is the Federation and to me all the political mangoneum gives me a little yuyu ... we will see.
And I also celebrated my particular diabetes day yesterday, I went to meet a mother whose son has recently debuted and is having a very bad time ... After a long coffee we went to the supermarket to interpret food labels, because he says that he blocks a lot when he fed the little one ... By the way, I've been telling the yogurts 0% as 1/2 ration and the petit suise also, and now it turns out that they have almost 1 :?... only the activates are kept .... have the labeling changed?Have the compositions change?Of course you cannot lower your guard, yes, we have not noticed anything in the glycemia.
Tica, it is already little so that you have your Diego in arms: D
Prado, what do you want to enter another meeting of those, of course it is already with my Owash and with Alea: D ...

Well, route, I have an open front here ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2012 4:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.