{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Prado, because I would not tell you that I do not give me a branch and I passed through your people to give you a kiss: D;)
Nacho, to see if you also dare to come through this earth, some little wine also has to unfortunate.
Alea, I hope you enter from time to time to give us news .... until August we are not going to Zahara, although this fortnight we have a little entertaining.
The heat has returned ... We have gone out to walk and what Sudera, Diosssss ... Of course we are in the middle of July.What can be expected?
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/16/2012 6:25 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Jelou

This year, unless the perspectives change, I have decidedWhat to see everything.
I will leave loose days for areas close to Valencia and little else .... Of course I have the Olympic Games and as a geek of all the sport, I never lose them (televisively speaking).

Alea, that goes well for Asturian lands ... Recharge batteries and then the strips to whom corresponds;): Mrgreen:

I am more of beer when it is hot, but well if it is necessary to drink some wine is done, huh?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/17/2012 12:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning ...... What a carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .....: Mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Velia already have the bags prepared ????????????Tonight I call you: D: D ........ I hope the temperatures go down a little because if not uffffffffffffffff ............. we are going to achicharrar .....:Shock:

Owash stops that we are all the same, we will not leave this year ...... :( :(

DiabetesForo
07/19/2012 3:53 a.m.

Good night, route !!!!
Here we walk in the patio.Finally a light "fresh" breeze .... what more horrible days of heat and not stop.Today we had 4 medical consultations, Diosss, at 9 with my father who was a bit regulín, at 9.30 he quotes with the nurse for Ángela's strips, at 10.30 citation to make some plugs to Dana, at 11 allergistof Dana and at 12.45 Ángela Dentist ... total between whistles and flutes tooooodLittle ... yes, we come next Saturday and on Monday we are already a destination with Ángela ... AGGGG
Prado, yes, that tomorrow we will have a bis to bis and long conversation, hahaha .... of course, we will miss our Owash and our Alea, Sniffff.
Alea, you will be diffrving from your llanes, your vicente, your sidrines ..... Recharge those batteries that have to endure the winter ... By the way, I've been wanting to call you for days to ask about Fernando's ailments ..See if I call you tomorrow.
Owash, I already wrote you, we will wait for things to straighten a little for everyone.
Tica, our favorite mom, surely already has a precious belly.Take care of yourself.
Neihs, how about your new work?In the end you changed?I wish that Evaya very bin.
Anabeg and you ... hey, how beautiful the little one is.
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
07/19/2012 7:14 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good Diassssssssssss !!!
Velia, what a tomorrow of doctors, ufff, to enjoy these days and relax, will it be very good, how are Angela with the glycemia?Eider is already very big, it goes for 7 years, we are very happy with her, although she has her things she is very good.
Owash, unfortunately is the panorama ... my mother, we are going to Galicia on August 7, a week, having family left us an apartment and that we save ourselves, but then nothing, I already took it for grantedHere but this has emerged, August is a month that I don't like to leave, too many people everywhere.
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 2:36 a.m.

........ Well, we are going to miss them :( :( ... (... I hope we can meet all soon ..... I hope and desire .....: D
Luckily I have the morning very busy, a lot of mess here and I have endocrine ...: D: d

Anabe Lucky that you have a family that leaves you apartment, Galicia is a great place for the holidays hehehe ... I love it, to see if you have a good weather.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 3:57 a.m.

Hello!!!

Mother how much doctor ... But hey, the important thing is to give good news ...

Let's see if I enter the face for a while and I also see Eider ... Anabeg, have you told him something to have a little brother?What does it say?
My two -year -old sobri is made a bichchejo, at times he kisses his sister and caresses as the caresses sudden'a' dea? "... like this I can't imagine how my sister manages, with one of two years a little broke and another of two months very calm that if ...

And I walk on my last day in the current curro.
Next week I take it on vacation, even if not paid ...: S
And I start on the other on the 30th ... to see how ...

And even if I have vacations this week, I am not going anywhere either, because my boyfriend has not been able to take a day and at the beginning of 30 on the other side, I do not think I can take anything until last September ... I will goTo Valladolid to make the analysis pending a couple of days, and then to Ciudad Rodrigo some other day ...

And nothing, starting to look for another floor in Salamanca and considering the idea of ​​rent with option to buy, I don't know, I don't know ... hehe

PS: I also sign up for waiting to meet all soon !!I have caught with your message Prado ... hehehe to see if the endo goes well, tell us ...

A kiss for all !!!

DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 4:14 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa,
Prado, my parents are from Galicia and I still have a lot of family, by my mother, we were in October, we love it, it is a beautiful place, hopefully time accompany, we go to Cangas de Morrazo (Vigo).
Neihs, Eider is asking for a brother@ for a long time, we haven't told him anything yet, when the time comes we will tell him, he will get crazy with happy.
Good luck in the new curro, and to enjoy feast week
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 6:08 a.m.

Hello,

Good that many are already on vacation, even if you have not planned to travel, it goes well to disconnect.I take them within a week, but only two weeks ... as I started to work and have taken someday to be with David is what touches me :) We are not very clear where we will go, a week to theSafe Pyrenees (we have a house there), we have just been going and we miss the mountains: D and another week or we will go to the Landas (in France) to a campsite with the chuchos, the luck is that we can go toThe beach with them or Asturias that we like a lot.We were in a fair campsite between Cantabria and Asturias that fell in love :) It is a small campsite, but it is in a cove and the plots are at different levels ... very beautiful :)

The pregnancy is going very well: D last week they made the ultrasound of the first quarter, they told me that it was very soon to see if I was a boy or girl (but among them they commented that it looked like a girl).The truth is that we don't care, I just want everything right ... :) They told me that it looked very good, that the risk of genetic diseases was very low (so I book about amiocentesis) and I gave positive inToxoplasmosis, that is, I don't have to worry about food.For something I had to serve having eaten little made meat from 3 years :) (apart from how good it is ...) they let me see it and Jo, it was a pass, it measures 5.1 cm, but it is already a mini-human,I was still and wanted him to move a little and hit me in the gut, he began to move my legs and arms, he covered his mouth, his eyes ... The truth is that he is exciting to see it :)

Beist to everyone and enjoy the weekend !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
07/20/2012 7:49 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

..... Tica what good news, I imagine how exciting it should be to see it there .....: D
Neihs then you know, you are close, so if you feel like knowing the Bierzo, here we are .....: D

In the endo well, I was only going to make me a capillary hem, it seems that I have returned to normal;), 5.7 ...... The previous one was a 6.5 that did not square me much ......For January and complete analytics .......: Mrgreen:

Kisses and good weekend .....

DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 8:10 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
TICA, WHAT CAMPING VAS DE LASDAS?I usually go to that camping area, we like it a lot and we have close.

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
07/20/2012 8:32 a.m.

Well, if I would like Prado, but I have pending issues in Valladolid, minimum Monday and Tuesday and wedding at the pool on Saturday of my sister -in -law, like this the rest of the week I will spend preparations, I don't give more ...: (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Although for autumn, I will raise it, do not hesitate !!:))

DiabetesForo
07/20/2012 9:10 a.m.

Anabeg, I don't remember the names: Oops :: oops: but we have gone a lot, first with my parents when I was little and when I started dating him to go from camping (something unthinkable for him :)) :))) And since then there is no summer that we do not go a couple of days.From Biescas (in the Pyrenees) it is just over three hours

tica's profile photo
tica
07/22/2012 4:17 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, a little while ago they have left, on the way to La Rioja, Velia, Juanlu, Dana and Angela: ((: (: (:: ((and we are already missing them :( :( :( :( :(, how well we had a great time, although it was not like in September, Owash and Alea have lacLas Glucemias: D: D: D Despite the comilonas hehehe ...... The Bierzo feels good !!!!!!!!!...: d

Kisses

DiabetesForo
07/22/2012 6:46 a.m.

Hello good.

I do not want to envy, but here we are about the 25th.Sleeping with Mantita is an Asian luxury.Today late with beach and fresh night.Enchanted to be in my house, with Vicente.Anyway, I am not able to disconnect at all:-/
Anyway, Alonso's Carrero has not been bad either.This year we enjoy.

Prado, Velia, what a shame not to have coincided.I would have loved.For next time I hope we will be completely again :)) But it is very nice that you miss us Owash?

Velia What happens to Antonio?I hope nothing serious.Have fun these holidays.

Tica, I'm glad everything goes well.The most delicate has happened.

Anabeg, enjoy Galicia.

Neihs, I'm glad to read you.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
07/23/2012 7:24 p.m.

Jelou

What happens to Don Antonio?:-/
I hope it's fine.

And yes, I also miss the cacereñas and those of Bierzo ... :?:(: ((: |
Also to the great Juanluis and the no less small morning Nacho.

Tica, Neihs, Anabeg ... that the holidays go well.

Can someone forget me?:-/:-/:-/:-/

I have been since Sunday at full -time hospital, we entered my father ... Nothing serious, decompensation of the COPD, I breathed little and badly ... Today we have returned home, better.
Pulmonary capacity has worsened ... but hey, nothing we didn't expect and nothing serious, for now.
As you have so many things touched, doctors do not know where to throw: D are already scared just see;It is the terror of resident doctors: Mrgreen: :))
So a 3 -day stay.

DiabetesForo
07/24/2012 1:15 p.m.

Holitas

Little, to undone, without having yet dinner ... but I read you.

I also want to make a kedada in conditions.If everything goes well, in a few weeks I will start walking through the Peninsular Third .... so there will be some visit.

At the moment the thing is going, today we have asked for the CIF ...... So value and the bull, despite everything, and against everything, we continue to believe in this country, and we will fight here.

I will inform you of the novelties ........ I hope soon.

Greetings, and good rest.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
07/24/2012 5 p.m.

.... I'm glad your father is already better: D ....
Nacho, we are then waiting for you for this northern third: D;), since this year we will not be able to repeat meeting, at least we will see ourselves like this ......: D
Alea we do not rule out a weekend by Asturias, ... I hope we can:-/ And while sending us a little cool, here we are again with unbearable heat: |: |

DiabetesForo
07/25/2012 3:43 a.m.

Who gives the time to ask for something fresh ?????
A Sidrina with Alea and Vicente would not be bad: Oops :: Oops :: oops :: oops :: oops:

This is infernal .... yes, 4 days and holidays ... and this Friday the Juo begins ... Panzada to watch sports on TV 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Anecdote of the week:
4 Japanese abueletes doing Taichi at 7.15 in the morning, on the esplanade in front of the Valencia AVE station.
The bus in which we were going, began to laugh at the simple exercises of one of the grandparents, of good vibes, what vitality, that we should learn from them, that we better went down instead of going to work .... is that theBus at that time are only people who work in the hospital.
Suddenly, one of the grandmothers, as if such a thing, lifts the leg at an incredible height and leaves it supported on a bin with a height above its own waist ...
He has left us all: Shock :: Shock :: Shock: Joer with Japanese grandmother :)) :))

DiabetesForo
07/25/2012 3:26 p.m.

Hello,

Today I had endocrine, I was on vacation, but the substitute was a love haha, there were manyssss of consultations, but it will be good :) The hem has lowered me to 5.6, I sign for the rest of the pregnancy in staying with that hemo :)
Then I have had a small scare, which has stayed at all ... I have been in the right ovary for two days (or so I believed) and the diabetes educator and the doctor have recommended that I go to the emergency room for me to do meAn echo.I have gone, and they have made me a vaginal ultrasound (I already finally have little left !!!) And when they approached to the right side it hurt me "a lot."Then they have suspected that I had appendicitis, which I lacked.They have made me an analytical one and infection has not appeared, so home and watches me ... less bad :).The time that has taken the result and making my theories, which if I had been with the slightly high glycems for two days, that if I had any nausea (of course, "it could not be" for the clutch) haha.Still I have not been quiet, because the pain is still there ...

I wanted to ask those who carry the Medtronic pump, if the meter/bomb calculates the bolus with current blood glucose, HC and residual insulin ... I have abandoned Roche at all ... Fail more than a fair shotgun.The other day, I do an analysis before eating 150 (a little weird, but everything can be) I correct myself and I wait 20 minutes to eat, I start eating and I got very bad, I saw everything cloudy, I couldn't get when speaking, an analysisAnd 40 ... Come on that I was not at 150 or coña and I have had several similar scares (they have told me in the hospital and in the health center that I am not the first to protest).To what I was going, I have left the meter that had been associated with the pump and the truth is that it was very comfortable, so I am going to program a mobile application that calculates the Bolus, and I wanted to know if it could serve people with other brandsof bomb, for making it more mona or more functional;)

tica's profile photo
tica
07/25/2012 3:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.