{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

:)) :)) :)) :)) Well, if it is not because you tell us or tell us that we give ourselves, that does not doubt you :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 10:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Encouragement for ethics and anabeg ...
The beginnings in another country must be complex, I imagine, but in the long run, benefits are always collected.Alea is right, you are still close to Spain or similar.

By Valencia we know well what floods are ... It is still the day that most people in the riverbank area are entrenched at home when they announce heavy rains.: Shock:
Anyway, everything is a heavy scare.

Alea, not that lately I am a bit vague, is that I am vague ... it seems a lie that you do not know me already: Oops :: D

I also didn't see the radiators anywhere ... and no matter how much I looked at that of asymmetric curtains I did not see them either, but as I never understand fashion:-/

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 12:16 p.m.

Hello good,

Today I am a little more animated, they have called me a company and they don't care that they will not speak German :) They talked to me in English (the first time I spoke by phone in English) but well, the uncle spoke perfect and I understood him and theHe understood me (although at some point I began to lumen alone).Of course, what I did not know was what I was charging in Spain.He told me that it was impossible and that it is true that in Spain very little is charged (and that I did not charge badly with the little experience I had).What a more!And he told me and how much do you want to charge here, and I told him that I did not know how much it was a normal salary in Germany, and he told me to tell him something (and as I think the only trick I have is to ask little money, then I will look for something better) I said 1500 after taxes (I know it's very little in Germany) and asks me for month or week ... they will call me at the end of the week to tell me something.I don't think they take me, because I didn't speak too well, I was very nervous, but at least I see some light at the end of the tunnel

Anabeg did not remember that it was from the Basque Country.It is true, that you were with traffic control.I think the whole system is carried by SICE, does it sound like you?I was working for a theme of an anti -Andalic system for radars for the DGT of Aragon and the Basque Country.He had colleagues who were traveling very frequently to the control centers of Bilbao and another city that I do not remember ... the program to see the cameras also develop a part (what a more horrible thing !!!)

tica's profile photo
tica
11/08/2011 4:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Tica, to see if you are lucky and call you for this company, I'm glad you are more animated
SICE, it sounds to me, it seems to me that before it worked with them, the panels, what program to see cameras do you mean?
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/08/2011 5:29 a.m.

Good luck, we cross fingers.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2011 7:15 a.m.

Good night, route !!!!
I am more like a Roman leg (this is a wink to Skarpetta););
;);)
Tica, good luck beautiful !!!!

My maid has gone to Madrid, what a work, the last 2 times has coincided with party in the capital ... and tomorrow our wedding anniversary: ​​D. In all these years we had never been separated this day, but we will compensateThe weekend :)) :))
And as you are so nice, you will allow me to leave a song, one that was very significant when we started ... I adore you, my child !!!!

I have a heart
Mutilated of hope and reason
I have a heart that gets up wherever I want
Oh!
And this heart
Get naked in impatience
Before your voice,
Poor heart
That does not catch his sanity

I would like to be a fish
To touch my nose on your fishbowl
And make love bubbles wherever
Sail
Wet in you

A fish
To embroider your waist
And make love bubbles down the moon
Satisfy this madness
Wet in you

Sing heart
With an essential anchor of illusion
Heart sounds
Do not cloud yourself with bitterness

And this heart
Get naked in impatience
Before your voice,
Poor heart
That does not catch his sanity

I would like to be a fish
To touch my nose on your fishbowl
And make love bubbles wherever
Sail
Wet in you

One night
To sink until the end
Face to face
Kiss by kiss
And live
Forever
Wet in you

Kisses and good night

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2011 5:10 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

...... Ayyyyy Velia How beautiful .... Snif ....... Happy Anniversary !!!! ...... What times .....

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 5:30 p.m.

Congratulations, Velia and Juanlu.
And do not complain, that others have it worse :(

DiabetesForo
11/09/2011 6:27 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Velia, how beautiful !!!Happy anniversary for you and Juanlu, you will celebrate the weekend, hahahaha
Here we continue with spring temperatures, yesterday we spend the 20th, this time is crazy :)) :)) :))
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/10/2011 7:05 a.m.

Thankssss !!!!!!
EPA

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/10/2011 3:31 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!
What a more entertaining day I have had today that I couldn't even greet you.Thank you all: D
We are without heating or hot water.The truth is that I have not stopped thinking about the poor people who spend like this all year .... What a disaster ... If time does not prevent it tomorrow, the new boiler, the old woman has already refused to start....
And finally tomorrow Friday, we go to Madrid (and without remorse, hahaha), to see the natos that tells us ...

Kisses and good night

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/10/2011 4:34 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... Gray, gray day ..... it rains and rains :( ... at least it's Friday ...: Mrgreen:

Velia I saw your call last night, we were dinner ........ Closing of the Mushroom Days, Cenita based on skewers made with mushrooms, rich hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmM ..... so I'm today that I can'tOpen your eyes: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: ....... Let's see if we put a paragraph another day, have a good time in Madrid ....

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
11/11/2011 3:13 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Well here it has stopped raining, less badly, and looks a quite apparent sun: D
Yes, Prado, as I was a sunny and unbelievable I called you ... We talked another day;)
And here I'm with the suitcase and preparing an Iberian rice for the weekend.I take it prepared so I don't have to cook there.So Liada.And I suppose that in a while those of the boiler will come
Well, have fun and enjoy the weekend.

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2011 3:26 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Ainssssssssss Iberian rice :(: P
Do you already have the boiler? ... Good luck that the temperatures have traced?And but some vinillos to raise the temperature.
Happy anniversary

Jo Prado, if you don't deprive yourself of Na: Mrgreen:

I'm going to see if I read something here.

Do you know something ethical?

DiabetesForo
11/11/2011 11:46 a.m.

Good to all, I here repanned in the Trek, the sick dwarf, says the doctor who is gastroenteritis, but does not vomits or has a diarrrera, it seems more a flu painting, since he has fever and pain throughout the body, but as it hurtsThe gut, and tonight that we had dinner with friends, because nothing, my eldest son and my husband will leave and enjoy it, the dwarf and I in a house and to sleep soon, that today I have worked in the morning turn andI'm ground :)) :)) :)) :))

pepi's profile photo
pepi
11/12/2011 2:05 p.m.

Yes, they have already answered, when I improve my German level that I call them.I'm fed up with that answer.Well, I stay until March, if in March I have not found anything I take my bags and return to Spain !!!(I will return to the German B1)

Well, greeting to all that I need to look at me a few words of vocabulary for tomorrow!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/13/2011 1:03 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good and rainy days !!!!
Yes, Owash, they already put the boiler, less bad ...
Pepi, how about the little one, I hope he is already replaced.
Tica, give yourself that time and dedicate yourself to doing the things that you like and that cannot be done when you work, apart from learning elidioma ... Surely something comes out.

And find and pleasant week, but very tired, is that on weekends they are too short and we want to do so many things that it is impossible.

B these and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2011 4:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I am new here but I want to sign up too.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2011 5:21 a.m.

Well, be welcome, Rosy.
Where are you from?
Tell us Ti things.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/14/2011 9:38 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Welcome to the route, Roxy.: D

Here fried egg dawned, but it is put
Alea, how did the rice have? ... By the way, I have a lottery of the association, last year you bought, in case you want something.
Prado, how are your arrangements?

Well routes, I'm going to see if I study a little ... kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/15/2011 4:14 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.