{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

... Well, we still do another stage of the road tomorrow, they give good time and feel like it but it depends as I get up, that today I have risen with a good neck pain .... I have taken a paracetamol and it seems that I am better:Mrgreen :: Mrgreen: ..... so we will see ......

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/28/2011 6:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaaa, good
Greetings from El Curro, there is less for Monday at 7 in the morning, hehehe
Velia, don't you take anything for gases?They are annoying, some infusion or something, I am glad that the oculist was fine, yesterday the results of the fundus and everything ok, one thing less
Prado, to see if you get up tomorrow better and do another stage, do you have a bridge?
Alea, to enjoy Vicente, you are apologized woman, a lot of patience with your mom, to see if you get it to be treated, I imagine how hard it has to be
From Monday I have a party all week, and they give good time, we will take the opportunity to do some day hike
Have a good weekend and those who have a bridge to enjoy
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
10/28/2011 5:46 p.m.

Holassss

Little to tell ... no anecdote of work (which has been boring this week).
And what is coming is nothing fun ... in November they do 2 technical meetings where I work: digestive and urology.
Doctors from different sites in Spain come and several techniques and operations in real time are retransmitted ... even patients are reserved to perform the techniques that day.
So it comes quite a job :?

Anabeg that diffrutes, I have a bridge is weekly ...

Wing, wing ... the prehistory of feathers: mrgreen :: mrgreen: .... I see the bombs and see cyborgs :)) :))
Prado, make the way for me;): Oops:

Congratulations to Angela by the eyes: D

DiabetesForo
10/29/2011 3:39 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Cortita week, pass tomorrow Friday: D
Here the weather is autumn, wind, clouds, weak rain ... We have gathed so much to go to the walk that we have arrived sweating:-/.
On Monday we had Angela's friends at home celebrating Halloween, they stayed to sleep and they had a great time ... the negative anecdote and that she has disgusted me is that one of her friends told me before dinner that the foot that wasI had fallen, I asked him if he wanted an ibuprofen and told me no, that he had paracetamol, that way I understood that the fall had been at home and that his mother had told him to take a pill to dinner ..How was I going to imagine that a 13 -year -old girl goes with the pills to cost in case something hurts? ... In the morning I taught me my ankle and had it inflamed, I put a bit of flogoprofen and gave him aMassage, he told me that he did not hurt, but I did not call his mother or anything, last night he called the mother who had been in the emergency department from 1 to 7 in the afternoon that he had a sprain of 2nd grade and that they had planted him untilThe knee ... as I said I feel bad, with how pending I am about those things ... uffff.
And Dana left, Vicente too .... on Friday we went out with him and Alea, we had a great time ...
Owash, strength for this week ... Let's see if it is not as hard as it looks.
Prado, how are these days?At least you will have been able to rest.
Anabeg, I want a work like yours ... every 2 x 3 you have a week of parties: D ... Enjoy!

Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/02/2011 5:17 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning .......... what little is for Friday hehehe .......
Here the day is gray, gray ..... it doesn't make it too cold but there is wind and it's going to start rain and ... :(
Velia daremits a woman, how did they not tell you when it fell ????????They should be very excited with Hallowen to say anything ..... :(

We have not done anything this bridge, we did not make on their way, we already left it definitely to spring, that if we have gone to run, that Jose has a race on Sunday in Orense and walks something unleashed :)), we have also rested a lot: Mrgreen:, some departure from vinitos and yesterday to eat a town that have already started the gastronomic days and we have indicated some places that we do not know ......: Mrgreen:

You have a good day .......

DiabetesForo
11/02/2011 5:34 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa, good
Velia, calm, were with Halloween and did not notice that it was so much, do not feel bad
The tb curro has negative things eh, hahaha, all the jobs have it, but good if it is true that book days, but I work 2 weekend and I make nights
Prado, ayy gastronomic days, my mother, because nothing to start making the route, hehehehe, and the way with the bad weather better for spring
Here and change the time, a lot of wind and give a lot of rain, although the temperature is high
Make a good day of Wednesday
Muxussssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/02/2011 9:06 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Today we save the walk ... This falling here what is not in the writings.(Forgive the spelling faults, but I had to format J.UIS the computer and now the keyboard configuration does not work well ... to see if another ratillo is thrown and Melo puts good).
Prado, leave some routilla for when we go, huh?
Anabeg, the good thing is that your husband and t {u pod {Ais combines the work and pod {AIS GIVE THOSE HOLIDAYS OCCASIONS.
Alea, do you get?Did your mother come back? ... if he did not do it then, he is sure that he is going to rest;)
Well, I'm going to see if I can study something, that I am more desmotiv {a ... aggg ...

Kisses to all and good d {ia.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/03/2011 3:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

Velia, my mother I don't know if he returns today, but look that I have a bad leg that instead of resting I have taken a trancazo of fifteen, that neither sleep leaves me: mrgreen:

That's why I hardly write, because my eyes cry and my screen clouds.

So health to all and better times will come.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2011 6:31 a.m.

Wishes for recovery for Alea ... if you leave with dogs out there, and take some winds;)
Were you not with grabes of those for the constituents?Or do I get confused as a person?:-/

Velia, what strange things the Juanlu makes you with the order ... the accents changes them for square brackets ... if I were a good psychologist I would say that it is because he likes music: Twisted: (Yes I know, it's very bad)
And how happy the girl will be with the leg inyesá: Mrgreen :, All the friends signing her leg ... without doing anything at home hehehe

Prado, is Jose one of those who runs?: Shock: Of rare people who know one: mrgreen: ...
I already imagine what you should suffer in those gastronomic days :))

Anecdote of the week, almost of the quarter.Grandfather (with love) of 94 years who go to emergency doors because he says that something has been swallowed 3 days ago and has it in his throat: shock: he has 3 and a half broken teeth.
I carry it from the emergency room to endoscopias, they put the tube and just pass the throat we see a huge piece of what it seems to be chicken ... and the grandfather ensuring that only Purés eats :))
To the third attempt with a basket they take the chicken trozacus, which looks more like an entire breast to the mustard than something else: shock: ... the abuelete so quiet, back to his house.

DiabetesForo
11/03/2011 2:36 p.m.

..... hehehe Owash, because not Jose is not one of those who run, he likes the mountain much more, hiking, but he goes to two races a year Orense and Lugo (10 km) with a group of friends, is theExcuse me to do a good gun of recovery :)) :)) :))

:)) :)) :)) Go with the grandfather ......

Alea take care of yourself ..... Let's see if you recover soon .....: D

Velia The gastronomic days end on December 11 so you know, encourage you hehehe ...... It is a good time to eat a good botillo: mrgreen:, all the dishes that are offered are prepared with products from here: Botillo, Botillo,apple reineta, pear conference, peppers, chestnuts ... etc .... and of course with good wine from the Bierzo .....:-/:-/

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/03/2011 4:59 p.m.

Very good.

I can open my eyes, something is something.Owash, I from grass, nothing at all.The truth is that my cold method is a bit beast: a cold water shower.It does not take it away, but the congestion does clear.Anyway, I cheated: I started with normal hot water shower and only in the end I opened the cold;) and the grandmother, great.I remember that my grandmother did not want Purés because I

Prado gives Jose's hug, I never tell you anything and I liked.I have already bought ingredients for a good cooked too.Tomorrow touches.And today a good stew of potatoes with flesh, carrots and green beans.They fancy spoon dishes.

Velia, do not overwhelm, that you have no responsibility in that girl and, in addition, it is not serious anything.

Regina, to see if it is true and you can come.

Anabeg, let your work be mild.Give a kiss to Eider.

Does anyone know anything about Anuski?I haven't written for a long time.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/04/2011 8:53 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Alea, my mother a cold water shower, I neither crazy, hahaha, I can't even in summer, we end up with pneumonia, fixed
This week I am partying, on Monday I have to return to the Tagus, hehehe
Owash, Jolin for the abuelete, hahahahaha, often hurried he had to pass
Velia, encouragement to study, I already started with the Basque, to see if next year I take out profile 2, but I am from a vagus Tb, to see if I wear the alkaline batteries, hahahaha
Have a good weekend, here they give a lot of water, I hope it is not so much
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/04/2011 9:22 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Here we walk, today the rain seems that it gives truce and gives way to the sun and the cold ...
Ah, because of the cold shower we are doing it for a few days, but for other very different reasons ... the boiler has spoiled us, and it is enough for you to shower so that I do not start ...AGGGG, what anger enters me, especially if I have already sinned my hair ...
Prado, I am listening to the filio, and it is inevitable that I think of you, hahaha.
Owash, music not only loves, but knows Latin .... yes, heard, or rather, voice..mmm, like not, hahahaha ... but better, so we can beat him when we play the singstar: D ... The keyboard is already fixed: D
Anabeg, then come and put you a girl ready and you will get the 2nd year ...

I'm going to see if I fix something around here, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2011 7:13 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Velia, oh, what rage with the broken boiler, Joer, to see if tomorrow they solve it, it is a task to shower with cold water
Often the water, the flood plan is activated, my husband had to get out of the garage, is that we have it in -2 and of course, perhaps, the rivers are already overflowing, the river that I have in front ofalmost goes up, I hope it does not overflow
Good Sunday, we are here today in Casita
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/06/2011 7:35 a.m.

Anabeg, wish that everything is fine in your neighborhood.I have seen the news and floods are important.You tell us.

Kisses to the entire route.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/06/2011 4:18 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello route !!

I greet me.I don't really want to write (or anything), I'm on a downturn.The stay in Germany is being made a bit hard, the issue of work without German is impossible.The German is horrible.And I'm at home all day (well, with my two dogs) it was a gray sky ... I don't know what I do here :(

Velia, to see if they soon solve the boiler, we were a week without light and the worst we had the showers.
Anabeg, where do you live that I don't remember?I didn't know that it is raining so much for Spain, ...

For everyone else, greetings and have a good day!

tica's profile photo
tica
11/07/2011 4:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good day.....

Tica a lot of encouragement, the changes are always hard and on top of a change as radical but you will see how little by little you find better, especially when you dominate the language a bit ... thus patience ...: d.A kiss

Anabel continues to rain around?: Mrgreen:

Velia already fixed the boiler ???????Cold showers are not very appetizing now .....:-/:-/ By the way what type of heating do you have, electric?I do not remember seeing radiators at home or in the apartment ....:-/

From Anuski I have not known anything for a long time, we haven't been for coffee for a long time and it doesn't happen here .....

You have a good day ......

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 5:12 a.m.

Good morning!!!
Tica, to see if a curro comes out that you are more entertaining and motivated .... The bad is the language, it seems coomplicadado to me ..
Anabeg, see if you enter and tell us.
Prado, there is no arrangement, they do not guarantee that the change of plaque will end the error ... so they just come to see the boiler and the house to make a budget of a new: Don't you remember the radiators ????Aynssss, because it is of natural gas that here and repsol that of the apartment, hahaha ... here in some places we have covering, but in the apartment ... there are all in sight, hahahahaha .... What would you wouldYou those eyes: D: D: D
Alea, how are you going?Let's see if this week we are one day.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/07/2011 5:42 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
I am in the work, without stopping work, the thing is referring, the floods have been very strong
Tica, I'm from San Sebastian (Gipuzkoa), many animals, the principles are hard
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
11/07/2011 6:32 a.m.

Tica, a lot of encouragement.You'll see how as soon as a little time happens, you start dominating the German and things change.
The same can help you meet other Spaniards who live around.I have lovely friends in Germany, but they live in Oberhausen.However, I know that there are Asturian, Galician and other regions centers in which Spanish meet everywhere.

Prado, surely when you arrived at the apartment you were already so tired that you did not look at the radiators (or in the very monisimous asymmetric curtains of the living room window) :)) :)) :))

Anabeg, I hope you dry little by little.

Owash, we are going to miss, that lately you are a bit vague.

Velia, we are left whenever you want.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/07/2011 8:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.