{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Anabeg, the meter is from the ABBOTT brand, the Opium Xceed, is the one that also measures the ketone bodies.
I have looked for the post where I read that Nacho was given another reserve for the car:

Anyway, you will have to ask if in your ambulatory you can give you the Abbott strips ...
Velia, what do you improve !!!

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/26/2011 2:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thanks Neihs, I will ask in the ambulatory to see if they have strips for that meter, but I will call the acu-check house, to see if they give me one

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/26/2011 2:13 p.m.

Good day......

Velia, Juan Luis, how are you ??????I hope better, what bad luck to finish the holidays :(

Alea how much I am glad that everything is going so well, it was expected, you are still alone or have you already hired someone ?????Because I imagine that these days of so much work is complicated, right? .....

Anabeg I use or used Bayer's meter glass I think it was, they gave it to me I think in the hospital, it comes good when you start counting rations, then you already do it by eye, with the glass, the scale and the table that I have stuckIn the refrigerator to consult it went very well, then as I tell you you already calculate by eye .....;) but you have to be patient at first, it is a bit heavy but it helps a lot although it does not prevent us from being mistaken because although we haveWell the hydrates then have to take into account other things (fats, proteins, slow hydrates, fast, fiber ..... etc) that makes us have to modify the bolus .....

Well I'm going to work for a while that is the end of the month and I have a fuck .....: Shock:

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/27/2011 4:26 a.m.

Good D'Eas Route !!!
We are already much better, in fact today we went for a walk and everything, although I feel some lazy ...That the problems of Jose's family have been solved, today not that there is a game, but Ma; Ana calls you ... kisses.
Anabeg, who an annoyance ... well, some d'In had aThe present list, then you end up learning, especially the most daily foods ...
Ex ... 20 gr.of bread is 1 raci'on ....
12 gr.of cereals are 1 raci'on ..
50 GRM.of cooked and drained pasta, they are 1 raci'on
35 GRM.of cooked and drained rice is 1 raci'on
200 ml.of milk, also a raci'on
2 Mar'ia cookies, the same ...

Having the list is F'acil ... and for the dem'as, you have no more to read the nutritional values ​​of each food and see the HC, s that contain per 100 grams .... knowing that 1 Raci'On are 10 grams of HC, s is F'acil applying a rule of three ...
Do not be overwhelmed, which is simple of what it seems ... 'Angela has long known to calculate.By the way, I magnify the idiazabal..thanks.

Nehis ... what the bomb is such, I imagine that you will be seeing the advantages ... f'ijate, 'Angela who takes many to her now says that she goes disgusting that she looks ah'I (it carries it in the belt) ... and it is not precisely one or flirtatious ... but hey, you get used to it and above all, see that the static cannot be above thehealth ... 'encouragement.

Owash, what everything goes ... how is your mother ... Imagin that will be stable since you don't tell news .... I'm glad.... By the way, well to know how to enjoy the days of rest, that for that they are ... to the house they give ... while habitable and moderately ordered ...

Regina ... that such your father is going _... I suppose that at this point I will be recovered ... a hug.

Nacho, what are you walking .... come, however something disappeared.

Well, the holidays have been great, even time gave us a truce and the s'abado made a really magnificent ... no wind and a radiant sun ... the dem'as d'aas, the same was inA beach bar with a little sun, taking some little strokes (magn'ificos by the way), that we had to run to shelter from the thrombus of water that fell ... very entertaining, s'i .... and that, that, that,Gastron'omically impressive, we have put on fishing to an atrary ... and the walks ... ufff, the beach is impressive on these dates ... there was the vegetation in all its splendor ... and the colors... mmmm ... Anyway, we have already reserved for the summer .... By the way, we have monitored the wyoming, carbon, Alex de la Iglesia and the Krahe ... Everyone has there, already locked, that s'i, this time has not spoken luck and we have not seen them ... but we have fun that we have fun ...

Well, routes, I'm going to see if I study for a while.

Kisses and good d'Aia.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/27/2011 5:49 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!
Well, if Velia, I'm already seeing the advantages of the pump.The best, correct without having to put on an extra puncture and that the Wizar bolus calculates quite well how much insulin put for corrections and seems to be right.
I still have no very tight, but I'm not bad either.Some measurement of the posts I am a little, I think I have to climb the insulin by ration at dinner.I have differentiated for breakfast 1.2 U/R, food 0.85u/r and dinner 0.75u/r and at dinner yesterday I counted 4 and a half and went to 217.
What I do see, esq I keep the rest of the time between 120 and 140, and I would like to lower those values ​​a little more, because I do not get it up.That is, I am much more stable and with less variation, except in specific cases and practically without downturn.Yesterday after eating I was 130, I measured in the middle of the afternoon and I was in 129 and arrived at dinner with 109, after dinner 217 that I corrected quickly.And today I also got up with 130.
Anabeg, a lot of encouragement with the counting for rations, in the end you take the trick quickly at home I still weigh everything, but I was calculation by eye and it does not go wrong.

Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
04/27/2011 8:58 a.m.

Neihs, I imagine that it will be similar to the feathers, first adjust the basal and then the rapid ...
Stability is the best we can achieve, it is much better to be at 130 very stable than at 110 with downturn and climb ...

Velia I'm glad you're better. Did you hit the virus or was Juanu who hit you?;)

My mother not very well, has worsened again although her analytics are completely normal, her appearance is not exactly good, but I don't know what to think.
Today annoyed because the husband of a co -worker is at ICU intubado and sedated, did not exceed the last chimio cycle and the thing seems to have no solution because he has pulmonary infection and seems to be generalized.
It has been a sad day ... all the time reminded me of my mother ... Anyway.

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/27/2011 3:01 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaa, good
Velia, how well you are already better, and that of being in a beach bar eating fishing, ummm that rich, we usually go to the south, Manu's brother lives in Huelva, and that we have a good time every time we go, although theI love cadiz
Thanks for the count, I'm already taking you little by little, the educator has still given me the course, I'm already made an expert
Neihs, I'm glad you already see the advantages of the pump, I imagine that you have to have them, with the fact of not having to click every time you want to eat, it is an advantage
Prado, thanks for the glass, I will ask the educator to give me one, Joer because if on top you have to be aware of whether the fiber, the fats, the proteins, ufff I already go crazy, hahahaha, I will go little by little, look that I'm from letters, hahaha
Owash, let's hurt your partner's husband, many animals
Yesterday I undergo a unit, and it seems that I am going better, Tb at the time of food and dinner I uploaded a unit, today I had good values, I imagine that with the count at the beginning I will be wrong, until I take the quiet
Until tomorrowaaaa
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/27/2011 6:30 p.m.

Hello!, I'm back in Oviedo after 5 days in Madrid and hospital days with my father.The operation was fine, it was only to extract the gallbladder, because it had had a very strong infection, but it complicated a little with some hemorrhage, it is already recovering at home, although it is slow because, although it is strong, it is already 84 years old.
Owash, I hope your mother improves, it is true that it hurts a lot to see them badly, especially if we suddenly realize that they are already very old ... a kiss.

Velia, I see that you are going a lot for Alea's cider house and that Juan Luis enjoys the fabada :)), Vicente took a thermomix that I had almost new and that can do very well to make rice with milk, you will tell meHow it comes out: d.You are envious, to see if we escaped from Madrid to see you, but in June, when Raquel has finished the course, which is now overcoming with everything you have to deliver.The other day I asked him how he was and tells me that "agonizing", he scared me, but he referred to everything he has to study :(, the rest always says that it is fine, and it is true, because, when I go, when I go,I look at the average in the glucometer and is usually 115, which is a hemo of 6 or less.
Mani, you told me to tell Raquel's things, because he looks, for her diabetes is in the background, about 7 controls are done a day and quickly solves what he has to correct, so he has automated it and does not worry much.Another thing is my husband and me, that we did not dare to leave her alone, because of the night hypos she had.But the truth is that since 5 years ago we gave the guideline that is going, the Lantus in the morning, those hypos disappeared and the nights are already very quiet for everyone.You will see how your child is going to fix very well when it is older, because the treatments will still be better and life will be increasingly easy.

Well, I leave you for today, a hug to all: D

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/27/2011 7:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning ....... Thursday already: D

Regina is very happy that your father is already recovered, now to enjoy it, you give me a lot of envy: D those who can still enjoy your older parents but with good health, it is a treasure ....

Velia yes, everything is already good for now, it was a substitute, normal when you have 87 -year -old parents with some health problem, but for the moment everything is fine .... :)

Anabeg The first thing is to control and handle the counting of hydrates and then the experience already helps you handle the rest hehehej, that I am also of Ehhhhhhhh letters ...... and hey so much calculation will be good for us to exercise the brain, not?:)) :)) :)), there is no evil that for good does not come ...

Owash encourage, I feel a lot about your partner, it has to be very hard ... and your mother because nothing, I can't tell you anything because I don't think there are words of comfort ... Anyway .....A kiss.

You have a good day ....... Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
04/28/2011 4:31 a.m.

Good morning route !!
Owash, I hope your mother will improve, or at least remain stable.Prado, I also tell you the same, if it was only a scare, I'm glad that it has already happened.For regina, the recoveries must be patient ... It has to be hard to see the parents like this, the echo that if our support point will go to us being yours.They say it is a law of life, but it is not something that serves as comfort.I hope all your papis improve!

Regina, by telling Raquel's diabetes, I think it takes it in an "ideal" way.Without giving him too much importance and without allowing him to influence him too much in his life, but having good results.I understand concern as parents, but those good results should take a weight off too.Mani, I also agree that Nico will take it very well when he is older, things advance a lot, in a matter of diabetes it always seems to us slowly, but they don't stop moving forward ...

By the way Velia, it happened to me in my last message, I feel that I think that the viruses have not only infected between Juanlu and you ... those failed accents in your message presage that your computer has also infected a virusillo :)) ... if you need to be leaving a hand to remove it, count on me, if it is in my hand I will help you as much as possible ...

Anabeg, a advice that I can give you, and that I think it is successful, is that at the beginning it does not give too much importance to fats, proteins and fiber.The only thing, do not spend too much with excessive meals and thus considering only carbohydrates should not go wrong.And when you control one thing, because for the following: d as a personal experience, I can tell you, that I usually count carbohydrates and do not usually go wrong, and when I left home, if I think that if I doI have passed with fats and proteins, I will upload a little more glucose after those two hours, I still do not control it well, but I suppose that with time and experience TB I will get to take the trick.

Here I continue, with the bomb a little to the expectation and hoping that little by little I will start to go better.
Yesterday I had my first "bad" experience with her.I had changed the catheter on Monday, so until today I did not have to change it, although the area where I click was not a success because it bothered me a little with the closure of my pants.
The fact is that yesterday eating, I had put the bolus and saved the bomb again while starting to eat, waiting for me to vibrate once when I finished putting the bolus.But it began to vibrate more than normal, and when I took it "there is no infusion", like this I went to the manual, and did what I said, stretch the cable, and remove the alarm message, being more attentive to the glucose.Later I realized that through the plastive that surrounds the cow, it looked like the area a little darker and a little blood, I imagined that it would be for some rubbing with the pants, and I thought that if it began to have badValues ​​changed my catheter and now.I had 190 after eating, it seemed somewhat high, but I thought that if I had the catheter badly it would be more, like this I continued controlling and I did not change it.Before dinner I had 174, he mussed me a little, worse yet I continued, drew and had 217, and corrected.And at 2 hours, at 2 in the morning, I got up with burning in my mouth and I measured, 232. And I already decided to change the catheter.The surprise was, when removing it, I got a lot of blood suddenly, I stained all the pajamas, the ground, the sink, come on, that the blood is very spectacular and it seemed that they had stabbed me :))

It was a bit of scare, but the conclusion that I take, is that next time I do not have to wait so much to change the catheter, and that I will not put it again where I bother with my clothes.I imagine that what happened is that when I touch me, I knowI would move, I would break some capillary, and the blood was that it was trapped there, it did not let me absorb insulin.Moratón has not been left, just the clean puncture ... I take it as an experience for the future, hehe, everything is learned ...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
04/28/2011 6:04 a.m.

Good morning, routes, for saying something .... Pos look, Owash, J.Luis started at about 6 in the morning, I at the time of eating and tonight Ángela's vomitoma ... now she sleeps while taking somethingOf watercolor every little, which has some acetone ... and crossing the fingers so that Dana is free, is in full exams, today at 3:00 p.m.one.Let's see if.I feel about your partner, and your mommy because the same must be very sad, a huge hug.
Anabeg, we tb.We have gone a lot to Huelva and province, I was more close, now Cádiz with the highway is done well, there is certainly no color between Huelva and Cádiz ...
Regina, I'm glad your father is fine ... I understand that Raquel is dying, as I told Dana also ending and I know what it means ... how good you have planned to come, we already talk.
Prado, I am also glad that the substitute will pass, with those ages it is logical that some claca have ... congratulations on the cup, hahahaha, and yesterday because we hope the return, of course the Mourinho every time I fall worse, Agggg... What rare things happen, I am a fanatic of Portugal, I have already told it many times, the people, the country itself, but both the Mou, as the Christian revolt the hygadillo..Uffff ...
Nehis, is that I have a computer of those dwarves that I think is so small that I put my fingers on a key and the configuration is changed, but I am not sure ... then rearranco and it is fine ... today I write from thePc ... what accounts has happened to us, there is no infusion and the blood, even sometimes separately (not so many, huh?) ... Juanu who has little ass often happens to him whatFirst, in such a way that you have to lift and so you enter, hahahaha ... with respect to what you are talking about stability is what the pump has, and fortunate you are, because if you want to stay lower it sees the basal one increasing the basalIn the sections you need, until a figure of 100 or so, stable ... you who are computer science will take a long way to this, you will see.
And little else, to see how Angela is given, because Juan Luis is in Madrid, here tomorrow is a party and on Monday, and we had planned to pass the bridge there because we have a remaining of my maternal cousins, which has not long since since long sinceWe meet, and taking advantage that one of them turns years, his wife wants to surprise us all ... Let's see if my little girl improves ...
Anaaa, how about everything, that I forgot to ask you in the parents ... Well, the kdd I speak is in Rivas, at my cousin Luis, hahaha, the same we are.

Well, I'm going to see if I have a coffee that I am with a tostá at how high I paved.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/28/2011 6:20 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello people.

I read you almost daily from the mobile, so I do not entertain myself in writing.

We encourage very strong for those who have crooked things, and that improve quickly.

Here everything is still more or less the same ... with a lot of papers work to get some invoicing work .... in short, it is what it touches.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
04/28/2011 11:07 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!
Back to the routine, again after 3 days of rest in which we have not stopped ... the cousin party was great, the truth is that these things should be done much more often ...
Angela already answered, but as I have told in parents, God has cost us and helps maintain normal levels, almost always low and did not go back, with a daily basal of 40% less, and with minimal bolus ... My mother, my mother, my mother,We have spent some substitives yes.
For the rest, I am overwhelmed that on Saturday I examine the second examination of what I approved, and I have no idea what it consists of, so to improvise.
Well, I see that you have taken all vacations, that you are not encouraged to write ... Ayssss, that I am going to have to make a miss :))
Owash, your mother how is it going?
Prado, a kiss ...

To all that you have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
05/03/2011 6:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good route !!!
Velia, good luck on the exam !!I hope you do very well !!
I am glad that Angela is already better, I remember when I tb I was at the bad start of the stomach and I thought I had entered the honeymoon because I had very low values ​​... naive of me ... :))
I have made a bridge, even if it was not a party here I had to take the vacation day because my sister and brother -in -law if they had a party, and we all went to a rural house to Soria.We thought it was going to make us very bad, that it was going to be raining all day, but in the end only 4 drops have fallen and we have been able to enjoy the landscape, which the area is beautiful.
With the bomb I still optimistic, although yesterday it was the first day that I did not go from 180, but being out there it was also complicated, I have ever started trying with the dual bowling, although I have to read a little more information to use them better.And today I have risen with lower values, 85, even though I am with a somewhat scrambled stomach, I have only had a natural yogurt breakfast and now a chamomile, but hey, so it helps me to see if I have the basal well put ...

May you have a good day !!!

DiabetesForo
05/03/2011 7:51 a.m.

Good morning ....... Jolín What day I have, every time I connect to write I have to disconnect, to see if they already leave me alone: ​​Mrgreen :: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Velia will cross your fingers, but calm that you surely do it phenomenal on Saturday .....

Neihs do not hurry with the dual and square bowling, wait to adjust everything well because if it will not be more straight, I still do not dominate the duals too much but I am in it: oops: because I want to make the most out of the bomb, the bombSquares I use them often, especially when I measure me and I am very fair before eating, I use a square ......

And the weekend then very quiet, on Saturday we already started the road, first stage to Villafranca del Bierzo, 24 km and rich member to compensate for arrival .... hehey ..... and on Sunday it rains all day sosofa and nap day .....;)

Owash you are disappeared, I hope everything is fine .......

Kisses

DiabetesForo
05/03/2011 8:10 a.m.

I have also enjoyed bridge, and I have started a rural house near Barcelona with the fish forum group ...

But spend a few days with friends recharge the batteries a bit ... and one returns a little more optimistic.

Today he visits the endo, hemo well, in 5.9 (I already imagined it for the beatings that I give myself) and he told me that the C peptide was at 1.95 (almost normal) but that there is the presence of antibodies ....... I mean, my dear pancreas works quite well, but it is convicted.Although I hope this honeymoon lasts a long time, and can continue with my current rhythm.

Velia, lucky on Saturday, which at least you expect it, changes your life.

For all, many hugs.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
05/03/2011 11:31 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Velia, lucky in the examination, to study, to see if it is as easy as the other, I'm glad that Angela is going well for gastroentiritis, and cousin food a success, we cousins ​​get together tb onceA year, I hope you do not miss your habit
Neihs, who in Soria, a friend has been in Holy Week, has loved him, has been watching the gorges and the cannon of Rio Lobo, and everything is beautiful, I want to know the province, but it will be another year, I have so manySites where I want to go
Did the photos arrive?
Nacho, congratulations on that hemo, that the bridge with friends well, one has a great time
Prado, that well you start the way, it has to be very little to do it, some year I will do it, I want
Owash, where are you?How about your mom?
This week I am nights, I started yesterday, I had to lower the basal to a unit, and yet I wake up at 3 in the afternoon, see tomorrow if I will not go down another unit, being nights the thing changes
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
05/03/2011 5:37 p.m.

Good morning route !!
Anabeg, if I received the photos, was in the rural house and I saw them with the mobile.I have to download them in the portatile of the house to see them better, but they looked very good.Thank you so much!

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo
05/04/2011 3:32 a.m.

Good morning, I just wanted to greet, that I haven't come here for a long time.
Velia, good luck on the exam.
Nacho -abundant for that honeymoon and everything that this entails, the pectide C is great, you know if it has increased you since the last time, to Diego yes, although he has it a little lower than you.If it wasn't a child, surely with a little insulin would also have that good hem and would last longer, but it is without insulin and has hypos, so we cannot risk and last what it has to last.
Greetings and hugs for everyone.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
05/04/2011 5:29 a.m.

Hello everyone.
Yesterday my mother died and a few hours ago I returned from her burial.
It has been very hard, much more than I imagined, emotionally and psychologically.
But well, everything continues and in the end it is always the same: keep going.

I know that many of you appreciate me and that's why I share this news.

In a few days you will have me back, giving the can again for all the posts.

Greetings to all.

DiabetesForo
05/04/2011 1:52 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.