{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello, good afternoon-Noches on Sunday ...

Hot weekend, as I like.On Friday afternoon we were in Apéadrid and we stayed for the meeting of new partners there, what happens is that I committed the wrong to take me to Diego, I thought it would be good, since he is the first interested, but II was wrong because there were only older people and some began to talk about a bit ugly problems, so we immediately left.I think that he must know the complications that a bad control of diabetes can bring him, but I prefer to dosing the information ..., otherwise we liked and became partners finally.

The rest of the weekend very well.

Owash luck with those inconvenience, I hope you don't go anymore.

And all good start to the week

Kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
04/10/2011 4:05 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Valencia's beach yesterday at noon: shock ::

<!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/10/2011 4:42 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Owash, let's see if you have no more discomfort in the back, could see you a massengIn a chirofano and others, then go cloth
I'm going to the piltra, tomorrow it's up early, I start working after the weekly free, small laziness
Until tomorrowaaaa
Greetingsssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/10/2011 5:02 p.m.

Good morning route !!
As far as possible, because we are again on Monday ...
Owash, incredible about the beach, in the Mediterranean with the good temperature that you have to have, as soon as we already put the sleeve, you take out the swimsuit ... :))
As I am very blanquita and I have been here from Pingo, I have already burned a little, I have a red nose like that of a clown :?We will have to start protection ...
I hope your mother improves, although I will be little to little ... And your back tb, surely so much acestro and concerns are what happens invoice ...
The bomb talk, I had it a month or so, here they give 3, one before you give it, another when they give it to you, and the third when they put it on you.I went to the second, because they put me in a group that had already begun, but they did not give me the bomb by not having it planned with time.And if we were looking at how to configure basal, bowling and all that, but the reservoir only did it once, I suppose that when they put it on us they will explain a little better.They have put me like this because the educator told me that surely I was going to learn quickly and that I was going to take the trick ... the truth is that I see that I have had very good hemo like that, they have enough confidence in me.
This weekend I have left her at home, this afternoon I will return to touch her a little, and tomorrow or last I will start taking her with me to see if I'm getting used to it, because I only have a week left ...
Have a good day!

DiabetesForo
04/11/2011 4:21 a.m.

-Passss, - With a slight touch on the back the Isidrin had filled the glass of cider with the correct amount to give that only drink that says the tradition of cider drinkers, and that I get into skimpTwo drinks.But how good the sidrina is in.

Montse and I were giving a good account of a fabada and some torks with minced.Montse talking to Marisa who has taken a break and a SIN is taken.I see/I hear Malaysia's career, although I really saw it in the morning, but I want Montse to see the spectacular Petrov's car espachurrás against the ground and staying the pilot literally with the steering wheel in his hands, which Mortadelo drawing.

-Have I told you about the cider?- Marisa smiles, again? You should think.

I love to tell anecdotes, so without further delay and before they tell me that I really tell her whenever I drink cider, I start.

-This was about ten years ago, at the beginning of September.I had commissioned my brother -in -law a box of Gipuzkoan cider, which I have always loved, and that it is not necessary to scan as much as the Asturian.The fact is that he brought them to me and as it was the 12 bottles to the upper part of the kitchen/pantry, overturned in a bottle rack.A few days later I debuted (and not in Brodway precisely) so there are the bottles, forgotten, and with the certainty that I would never drink them.

Some years passed, 3 or 4, and here I was one day that I was having dinner my sad lettuce and lettuce salad, with my sad Franfur sausages, with my sad 40 grams of bread, and my sad life.Then it was heard:

-Pump, Pop, Pumb, Pop, Pumb ... Pumb, Pumb ... PSSSSSSSSSSSSS -And I saw that the closet door/pantry opened slowly.Indeed, the cider had died bored of the wait, and the corks had all jumped at once.I got up, picked up, cleaned, and kept having dinner, without smiling, or crying.

There were only two or three left that had the same destination as their companions in the trash.

Yes, I know, it's not one of my best anecdotes, but I had remembered at that time.Marisa looked at me smiling, Alonso hit the child, Montse looked at me delighted (what love does).

-Passss- Other pair of drinks, how good the Sidrina, and how well enters, mother of beautiful love, and how good the fabada, and the Tortos… .- PSSSS.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/11/2011 7:14 a.m.

.... hahahaha Juan Luis, how good .... :)) :))

Owash, how are you going? .... How does your back follow?
I also move the issue of glycosilada, I think they are not clear about that, they say nothing: Evil:, I think about my next visit ... that I will be prepared in case it goes up a lot....: Shock:
Here with less heat, less bad:-/, I have fatal the heat, it exhausts me ... and Monday and with mess until Friday ... Anyway ..... patience than the weekNext four days arrive to rest a little ....: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/11/2011 8:04 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssss
Juan Luis, hahahaha, I love the anecdotes, good start on Monday to laugh, what cider do you like here?There are so many, your tell me that I take you some, and with an idiazabal cheese, the wonderful cider enters, hahahaha
Neihs, that little you have left for the pump, I imagine that you will be wanting to plug it in, you will tell me next week that such
I'm going to make work
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/11/2011 8:05 a.m.

Well here we continue with the sun and heat, already taken out the summer clothes: shock:

My back already, unfortunately;), neither physio massenger nor durable work low;)

Have I read idiazabal?: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted: It's my absolute perdition, after chocolate strawberries: Oops:

How the times and moods change Juanlu, and above for good 8)

Go Vettel, Go .... at this step 5 more races and already has the World Cup.Briatore already said that Ferrari should spend his time on preparing the car for 2012.

Anaa I believe that you are successful, it is good that Diego sees other children from time to time with his same pathology.

Anabeg, did fall 7 meters from the operating room hall, have uploaded the video to YouTube: Link
It is a corridor that communicates 2 blocks of operating rooms, luckily did not give anyone, although it is plaster could have been a good scare ...

DiabetesForo
04/11/2011 2:11 p.m.

Good morning route ... I have disappeared a few days, on Saturday I had an exam, which although it is not my opposition, I wanted to present myself obviously without having looked more than a tenth of agenda (practically the common part of mine) ...I wish it would have been my opposition last year, more or less short, clear, clear answers, we go so much that I think I have approved, yes with a five scrape ... I have no points, and there are only 3 seats (there are severalWith 7 merit points, I 0.80:-/: Oops :), and many people will have approved because I already say it was not difficult.But well, I have removed the thorn that had stuck a little.
Also on Saturday Angela Sleed at a friend for the first time, you can imagine what nerves !!!I will count the nochecita in detail.
Of course, how long without being with my boy alone a weekend, I think that since we went to Portugal: shock: ... and as Sunday Angela continued with her friend we went to see Alea as you have already readTo Juanlu.
And little more ... we continue with our allergies, so we are going to deprive ourselves ... and I have been without taking the antihistamine, because the courage I had did not let me concentrate on anything, and I was having a fatal ...I think I will have to start over.

But what kind of fisios are those ???Ayssss, they don't know what they miss :)) :)) ... I'm glad my back is better ... what to tell you, we are always with the lumbar touched ... Heat, anti -inflammatories, and "rest":-/:-/.

Neihs, it is already little!

Anabeg, we see you shortly ... You already tell us something.

Prado, I do not know if you know that yesterday they operated to Pilar de Cataratas .... I called her in the morning, although the operation was in the afternoon and I have called today to see how she is ... a little kiss.

Anaa, how is everything going?

Well, routes, I'm going to see if I study a ratin.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/12/2011 5:52 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Nosdias, idiazabal?I say that too, who was daring?... that is vice, and not the tobacco, at home a peak lasts, and if it is even less ...And the price it has? Joé, in Zarauz all the children took it, a thousand pelas of the 80s had to leave the sandwich ... here between that and the one of the cake of the marriage (another very expensive vice) in the endWe opted for the Iberians ... hehe, just to give you envy.

Anabeg, thanks for the offer of the cider (I "used" that of Aguinaga), but here with that of the cider house already served.

Owash, my brother told him when he went to complain about pain in the back, and with 40 years you expected?... so if you are already approaching that age ...

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
04/12/2011 6:19 a.m.

Hello route !!
Well today they are supposed to meet to decide on whether they put the pumps on duty, hehehe.Although the educator told me that it was almost certain that if they put it on me, it was already having a good sign.It is assumed that if they don't tell me anything or tomorrow next Tuesday I'm going to put it on ...
For now, today I have started carrying it with me, I carry it with the clamp that it brings hooked at the waist of the pants inside, which is where I least notice.In the impossible chest, I have a little and I have not enough place, and in the armpit it seems that it bothers more and if something shows.
Thus it seems that I will alternate between the waist of the pants and when it wears a skirt or dressed I will proceed with hooking it to the silicone leagues that the socks bring and in summer I will reuse some of the socks that are broken ...
What I am going to try is to look or do some fabric meter, because right now when taking it against the skin it seems that I stick a little, and even though I know little it seems that it gives it to take it like this without more ...

Velia, I get curious to know what happened to Angela, you'll tell us ...

Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 6:29 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa, goodsssssss
Velia, Juan Luis, is already little to see us, on Sunday we leave for Caceres, Velia called you one of these to stay, I do not have Alea's phone, to tell him that on Sunday we go to the Sidreria, to see if I send a messageFor the forum or facebook
Velia, I am curious about Angela, you will tell us
Neihssss, that well with the bomb, I imagine that at first you have to make you strange, it is already little to see us, we talk
Here the idiazabal eats a lot, it is the cheese that I like the most, and with the cider enters great
Juan Luis that cider is very good, yesterday I tried one, my mother, of Hernani, was death, hehehey
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/12/2011 6:56 a.m.

..... ufffffffff ..... idiazabal, Casar cake, Iberians ....:-/:-/:-/, it is not worth talking about these things at this time, I get bad: mrgreen :: mrgreen: ..... In my house there is no lack of a crow of idiazábal, I love it ....... is one of the cheeses that I like the most, but the dairy products are my weakness hehehe ..... Any cheeseof sheep, cow, goat ..... tender, cured ... in short .... what a sin .... :)) :)) :)) :))

Neihs are going to get used to you very fast, I always carry it in the pants belt or skirt hooked with the clamp, I do not care that I notice or look, for me it is the most comfortable because if I have to put on a bolus orA correction I do not have to go to the bathroom, I do it and goTo ask hahahaha ....... if I wear a dress is another story .....:-/

Thanks Velia, I knew they had to operate it but not when, I'll call it ..... :)
Owash I'm glad your improvement ......: D

Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 8:03 a.m.

Well, well, what more rich things you are by naming, to us cheese of various types (Manchego, Idiazabal, Cabrales ...) and an Iberian Jamoncito we never lack at home, last week we finished the last ham andWithout failure this Friday we go for the next one.Diego whenever he thinks he can no longer take sweet or chocolate whenever he wants to think about how it is to eat ham when he felt like it, less badly, because that would take him badly ....

Velia we are fine, although we have been with hypoglycemia!Let's see if you tell us the night experience of Angela that you learn from everything.

The oppositions always a tostón, is what Velia says if many people are easy and if they are complicated .... so that you have to work a lot.And if it is a contest-weatStudy that at the moment I do not have any.

Have a good afternoon, kisses

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
04/12/2011 10:23 a.m.

To good ...

Jopé with the idiazabal, how long does not.For me, the Casar Cake, the Cabrales and the Idiazabal are the Blessed Trinity of the cheeses: P

Anabeg, when do you come?This Sunday?Here we will be and I will love to meet you.

And I walk with a certain cup.The issue is, naturally, Celia.As in June comes with me, I had to process the change of endo and all that.And there comes the invaluable help of Montse and Juanlu, who are guiding me.Montse is even in charge of paperwork, because he knows that I am scarce for time.It is a luxury to have friends like them: Oops:
And I am afraid of change, because I would like to be able to choose Fidel Enciso, Juanlu's endo, who spoke to me wonders of him, but I don't know if it can be.At the moment I will have to go to the header and ask for the consultation.Nor do I know how the nurse will be with the theme of the strips and others.Today he gave me the monkey and I called "Santa Tere", which I am going to miss what anyone knows.I wish there were more people like her in the world.
Anyway, you will have to see how everything comes.

And that I have already forgotten almost everything I have read.You will know how to apologize.

I send you a hug.

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 12:14 p.m.

Oppositions?what's that?: Twisted:
Mi not remember

Alea, now now the responsible celia emerge now:-/ ....

Jo, Anaa we can't do that with ham ... We would be buying 1 :)) every week)

Velia congratulations on the approved ... Is there no job bag for those approved?

Greetings to the rest

DiabetesForo
04/12/2011 4:46 p.m.

Hello, good
Umm what richer things, I love lactees, and cheeses don't even tell you, I all lose me, I remember that when we went to Asturias I brought Cabrales, hahahaha my husband when I saw me arrive with the cheese, he does not like him, meI had to zar
Alea, on Sunday we go to Caceres, the Saturday we arrive in Salamanca, our intention is going to eat at your sidreria, I really want to meet you both to you and Velia and family, and well to those who approach, send me alea your phoneprivately to call you
How good to have friends like that, you will see how Celia's is solved with the endocrine, you will tell
Velia, I call you and stay, either in the sidreria or before, we will decide time and place
Neihs, what do you earn to meet you tb, how are the works?
Owash, I'm glad the back goes better
Anaa, ham?We would have anything last, especially for my husband, he loves
I'm going to keep doing work, I hope to have the morning calm, yesterday at last time I complicate a little
Greetings and good day

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/13/2011 3 a.m.

Good morning route !!
Cheese and sausage, what a good combination :)) Although what I like most is the back 8)
I also want to meet you, and in good weather these travels, take the car and road and blanket ... Ah no!, Road and air conditioning !!hahaha
The works can already be said that finished, we still lack the furniture of the living room and those of La Salita, those of the living room will bring them this week.But well, it looks more like a house and you can be comfortable ...
Alea, we miss you here, but I'm glad the business is doing well, we see it little.Good luck with the endocrine and educator of Celia !!
Have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/13/2011 5:19 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Let's see, the night outside, because they mixed a little insecurity with bad luck ... Corina is Irene's mother, intimate friend of Angela, is a clinic assistant and therefore familiar with meters and needles... she took time lending himself to stay with her one night, the girls were looking forward to it, and I think it was already the time to live the experience, so that I agreed ... I told her that I was going to try to make the girl tallerThat it goes down, both for security and for not scaring it more then the mess of controlling more often ... in the right it was 140, with the hustleplus 2 cookies, I was a bit crowded because after that I thought Dioss, what upload is going to give him, and I told him to measure her at 2 and call me ... at 2 he told me that I was 190, perfect, I thought, I thought,Although there was doubts if the cookies and the pasta he had taken for dinner did not make any ravages and that insecurity had to be noticed because Corina insisted that he got up again, and I did not, that it is not necessary, and she reallyI don't care, and in the end I told him, well you call me at 4 ... such an obsession I had with the climb, that I was mentally reviewing the steps to explain how the bolus was put on if the figure was very high, of course, when he called at 4 he told me in a short voice (everyone slept) 212 and I understood 312 ... I quickly gave him the instructions to correct the hyper, 2.5 units, which put him without major problem ... I do not know if the sixthSense of mother, or mother of diabetics, or chance, or experience made me ask before saying goodI had given mistake, and my next comment was "it has uploaded so much, that it has missed me a little, that's why I told you," and she told me that if I measured it again to what I answered yes ... IHe says, the same, 212, and I 212?Yes, what have you understood me?312, oh God, we had already looked ... glass of milk with cookies and measure at 5.30, she worried, of course, although I explain that the hydrates would stop the insu and such, it was revealed and the worst thing is that aThe 6.30 had to get up to go to the hospital ... in short, that the story ended with a 160 when he got up, well to be out, he did not ask more, but with a mother, which is a sun, without hittingEye .... Finally, I don't want to think about what could happen, better let him run ... the best, that Angela and her friend had a great time, who loved the experience, that although she woke up andI heard her by the TFNO.Giving Corina instructions along with how insulin becameAnd repeating them, hahahaha ...

Anabeg, we already decided when we talk.

Alea, do not worry much, you know we will do the impossible because it is Fidel.A kiss.

I'm going to study, to see what I can now take the pill because yesterday afternoon I was bad, bad, bad ...

Kisses and Buendía.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/13/2011 5:32 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.......

Velia because it seems to me that the night went quite well, except for the misunderstanding, but to be the first time the night passes and the great mother ehhh ..... small involvement .... for the next one I already bordered it....: d

That envy you give me those who are going to be in Cáceres on Sunday: ((: (..... You will tell us how the encounter, surely phenomenal, you were going somewhere in Holy Week, right?
We stay :( we will dedicate ourselves to "kill Jews";), eat torrijas and fritters and if the time accompanies we will do any stage of the road ...... in short ... to see if rest and disconnect from everything thatI need how to eat .....: Mrgreen:

I keep currando ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/14/2011 5:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.