{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Very good,

Today a very bad day, a lot of air and with calima, that you go for a walk and come with land even in the nave
Owash, I'm glad your review has gone well, you know, for the next one, the sunglasses to push the stretchers ...
Alea, I'm very happy that the ciderberry goes well, and I don't know if I want to laugh or piss with so much gilipolz together.You are very right when you say that you want to ride anything, that's how the thing goes.
And here today you have to visit us again the little mouse Pérez, a jolin that tragin carries lately, and still has two very close visits, how this girl loses your teeth, it already has 4 and two that are when you fall ...
Well nothing, you have good day, kisses.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/06/2011 11:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, good morning, how's the way on Thursday?

Alea, I'm glad that things go well, you will have to be patient with the bureaucratic procedures, that remedy.

Velia, how are those glycemia?, Have they already improved? Surely, what are you a good control aces.

Well, tomorrow we will visit Ashadrid for the first time, to see if it gives us good vibrations and we sign up, I hope yes.

I set up to take several efforts, what do you have a good day.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
04/07/2011 4:44 a.m.

Good morning ..... Luckily is Thursday: Shock:
So much heat has me, I already like it little and that I arrive as soon as ufffffffffffff ...... here we are not accustomed ....: Oops :: oops :: oops:

How are those allergies ?????????????
Marcita was the little mouse Perez ???????: D .... Jo ... what memories and what illusion ....:-/

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/07/2011 5:22 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Here a lot of heat and a lot of calima (the cloud that African they say), I with a tostá that you do not see, between allergy, antihistamines and heat I sleep through the corners ... AggGGGG ... I can't
Jo, the little mouse Pérez, what times .... Of course I enjoyed those of Dana much more than with those of Angela .... the second caught me older, hahahaha .... I suppose not impressed will be left with the surprise.
And that I tell, I will try to study, which is an extremely complicated task at the moment ...

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/07/2011 5:44 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!!
I happened to tell you that I already have my new bomb, I see it ... it's like yours, new meter and new new strips.My background ok, and today I had and the worst thing is that my hem has climbed, I am at 7.7 ... we have uploaded some basal, but I think too much ... I've been well pulling down ... I havethan to reduce bolus.
Alea is glad that the business works, but you are right to piss you ... how many little puffs, and all day releasing pasta.
Owash ... I'm glad the eyes are still clean;)
What a Calorazo we are having, today we have reached 30 degrees here ...: Oops:
Well I'm going to bed, which is too late.
See you soon.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/07/2011 8:22 p.m.

Velia ... see if you improve, a kiss.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/07/2011 8:22 p.m.

Good routes !!!
Finally Friday, what has cost me today to get out of bed ... today I did not take the antihistamine, to see if I am a person and to see if the allergy perite it ... I am made a penita !!! .. andCalorazo, we came from the Paseo Sudo and it was 9.30 in the morning: shock: ...
Anuski, how abandoned you do, you don't want to have the route:-/ ... the one we are in any way being very weird, I think that right now they do not know that Lao are singing, the day before yesterday we went to the hospital andThey made one breed with blood and another capillary, 6.9 and 7.4 ... Marcita was the same, Owash had also uploaded although he apparently did not expect it, now you ... the nurses told methat they did not know what to stick to ... in short, that it does not give him many laps, to see if with the change of basal you do well and the improvements, and in that they are put in accordance with the criteria to follow.

Owash, I haven't tell us how your mother is not telling us ...

Prado, heat in Ponferrada, my wedge has been in León from before yesterday, see that well, it will not nort the change, Ajajaaha ... are you going out to the mountain?It must be beautiful ... Here are spectacular landscapes, the bad thing that every yellow becomes in 2 days.

To all, kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/08/2011 5:29 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... Friday finally .....: D

Velia already knows that the difference between that 6.9 and 7.4 is normal in the case of a capillary hem and one of analytics, my endo that was not believed that there was so much difference checked with me, analytical 5.4 and capillary 5,9, now another thing is about the different systems to measure it, I imagine that here the data they give is the usual, at least in December they told me nothing that I had changed and my hem gave as always.
Anuski told you something about the hemo? ... With a little effort you return to 7, you will see it .....;), I will ask him in July when the subject is going now, it is my turncapillary.

Velia Take care and rest that these heats are not good, it also has me exhausted and that I have no allergy: Mrgreen:.We are going to make the way from here but walking, we already have the cards, we only need to put the date for the beginning that will already be any weekend .... The same this Sunday ....: Mrgreen:.Here the field is spectacular ......
Your sister is already here or only your brother -in -law came?to the little bark an hour by car ....: Arrow:

Good weekend for everyone ... kisses

DiabetesForo
04/08/2011 5:53 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaa, goodsssssss
Aleaaaaa, so much bullshit that they ask you, more or less knew it, a friend of mine, a store, and asked for a thousand things, the paperwork he had to do, I end up to the bun
Velia, how about Angela with the glycemia?I hope that better, and your tired, with these heats it is normal, they have told me that these dates the cherryspectacular
It gives me that it will be hot, although I prefer, that for bad weather we already usually have up here, although this year is being warm
Anuski, here tb some heats for these dates, 30 degrees and here we are not accustomed, but for the weekend they already change
Marcita, often work that you are giving the little mouse Perez, :)) :)) Everything will be stressed, Eider still moves any, but what memories the little mouse, the other day seeing a chapter of Aida I got,that Luisma disguised as a little mouse, how laughs, hahahaha
Owash, I'm glad the review of the view, all good, how is the mom?
Prado, exhausted from heat, there in Leon you are not accustomed, I want to return for Leon, to see if the next year I approach, many years ago I am not going
That guay making the way, I would love to do it in stages, some year I will start, it has to be very little to do it

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/08/2011 6:21 a.m.

Yes, Prado, before that difference existed, but now with the new method the bloody is equated with the capillary ... The issue is that still, with 2 different devices we have different, come on, that a cocoa.
My wedge is gone, for the moment, my sister has a employment contract here until June, then you will see ... next week my sister goes to look for a floor, and when we have it we already upload a weekend.
Jooooo, I am envious about the Camino de Santiago ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/08/2011 6:23 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, that I read you in the parent section, I already saw the allergies program, I stayed: shock :: shock: my mother that young who could not approach the grandmother and with the kit everywhere, uff seeing this,Diabetes is a minor evil, there are very worse things
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/08/2011 6:26 a.m.

Anabeg, we have crossed ...
Right now it is in flower, I think it will not last for when you come, I think it's a couple of weeks and last it was flowery ... With luck you will still find somewhat green here, it is what these heat lands have,that as soon as everything comes, and that this year it rained.In the end what plans you bring, I recommend visiting Sierra de Gata, Hurdes and Valle del Jerte and La Vera, of course .... In addition to Cáceres, of course ... and populations, then Trujillo, Mérida ....Anyway, you have for a while, hahahaha.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/08/2011 6:30 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Velia, the Hurdes already know, and Merida is not our intention, we wantWell for another occasion
We left Saturday 16 for Salamanca, we spent night there, and on Sunday morning we left for Caceres, then we don't have so many days, 18,19,20, on the 21st in Santis, and on the 22nd we are coming back, we don't haveso much time
Greetingsssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/08/2011 6:37 a.m.

Ah have told me that there is a procession of a very famous people, I have it signed up, but I don't remember the name
In La Vera, the throats that are a pass and the precious peoples, Guadalupe have told me that it is a pass, and more villages that I do not remember now

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/08/2011 6:39 a.m.

Hello route !!
Finally Friday !!
Velia, to see if that allergy gives you a break without antihistamines ...
The hemoglobin, it is not differentiated from the different methods, but every time I try to find what average glucose value it corresponds to what glycosylated I see a different thing.Yesterday in the pump book, I saw that for a 70 average hemo was 170, which seems to me a lot with respect to what I had read other times.
Anabeg, those days, when you are in Santis see you.My sister is coming next Sunday with the child and we will get off the 20th in the afternoon to Ciudad Rodrigo.In Extremadura there are a lotCastilla, who is practically yellow all year ...

And I already have the bomb at home!It is Minimed, until 19 they don't put it on me, but at least I can go practicing a little with her.Yesterday I got into a loop from which I thought I was not going out, I saw myself taking off my stack and putting it on again.I gave him the reservoir, and as he later tells you to press Act until the tube is filled and I had it without the tube or the cap, I passed myI rewind ... and I was not able to leave .. :)) until I realized that in the manual he says that if it is being practiced that he is done with the red topancito put:-/ I suppose that when he arrives at the capNote the pressure.And how do I have a curious mind, now I am turning the pump as a note when the tube has been filled?If they have to see the drops by the end, it will not have pressure to detect it ...
Anyway, I suppose that when I really do the process, I will realize ...

Have a good weekend !!

DiabetesForo
04/08/2011 7:47 a.m.

Very good,
Well, it's hot here, yes, short sleeves from early in the morning.
As for the little mouse Pérez, I have decided to adopt it, tonight, it has had to come back!Yesterday at noon, I was eating and shouts "mommy, there is a tooth in the paaaaaaaaaaaaa" I looked at her, and it was his, another that moved to her, hahahahaha, what a grace, so we do not give supply, hehehehe, in short, whatthings.
Velia, what roll the allergies, the worst thing is not to be able to go out to the field, with what Noe likes to take cherries in my father's field and it is just when the olive trees are in their support:-/.
Anabeg, because when you plan to come for Badajoz warns, that Mérida falls very close to us, huh?
Prado, when you do the way, put some photo, that I love to see them, it is almost as if it were there.
Owash, you don't give signs of life, I hope it's not for anything bad.
Well, hemo is a pitorreo.In December, Noe made it capillary and with extraction and one gave 7'4 and the other 7'3 and now in March they have made it capillary but with two equal devices (I think I told it) and with the same drop of bloodAnd one gave 7'1 and the other 6'3, come on, how to trust.
Well, nothing, you have a good weekend and enjoy good weather.We are going to Ciudad Real to see my sister.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/08/2011 7:50 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Neihssssss, do you already have the bomb?Greatllll, with which they put them out there, here the endocrine is mentioned, and he told me that I did not miss, that I had a great control, now I do not want it, although in the future if I would like to have it.See you on the 21st, that I am already in Santis, what guay
Marcita, be sure that when I go to Merida we see you, what happens that the time does not get to everything, hahahaha, but I want to know, that they have told me that it is very beautiful, but this year I already have the quota withCaceres and Eurodisney
We are going to eat, often Calorazo that he does, but I prefer it to the rain and in bad weather
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/08/2011 9:07 a.m.

.... Well, you want to see green landscape come to the north, here even in the middle of summer everything is very green: D: D: D: D: D: D

Velia did not know that now the capillary hemo did not do the venous, in short, I will ask the endo when I go to my hair and see how I have it: shock: shock: shock: shock: shock:

Neihs already gave you the bomb without giving you the first talk?... What tube do you mean, to the cannula that is inserted in the body or the long tube?Do you refer to barley? ......

Marcita I will put photos on the face, like last year, there you can see them .....: D

DiabetesForo
04/08/2011 11:35 a.m.

From the hemo my endo did not tell me anything, but nothing at all ... mine was in blood ... and the same a little higher than I expected, but I also missed me that I did not tell me anything, the last one was 7, 1 ... with which he had climbed ... a unreally.As I knew anything about the changes of we have, I didn't even ask.Prado if you ask him when you go, tell me.
Ahh, and if you can ask for an appointment for the view in the afternoon, first thing, go quickly ... I was not even half an hour there.It is now on the ground floor, where cardiology.
Velia ... I don't quarrel: oops: ... but it's that it laziness ... and between messenger, the face, this forum, the other, the face of the face ... I do not give me time to serveall... :-/ :-/
Marcita, have a good weekend.Although surely with heat too.
We are also going to the people with my in -laws.
Neihss, luck with the bomb ... You will soon have the talk and your doubts will be clarified.You will see how well.
Beky ... Let's see if we tell us more things ... kisses to the girls.
Good weekend, almost summer.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
04/09/2011 7:32 a.m.

Yes, I am missing ... without great news.

My mother is still stable, justifies of conditions but it is maintained, it still does not gain weight and with a throat affection ...
I started with physical discomfort already ... too much already lasted, yesterday Friday an intense pain in the lower back almost takes me to the emergency room and as I gave me in the hospital I had it by hand;).But well, with 1 ibuprofen he left and I could walk again my 13-14 km per day: (((
Not a miserable massage gave me ... Of course I just loved the young girls in practices: oops: :))

The glycosylated already begins to mosquear a lot, we are all the same, does it so hard to give updated information to patients?

Today 34 degrees in Valencia: Shock :, In shorts on the street .... in April !!!

Noe is still great :)) .... the version of the fly in the soup, with a tooth: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Congratulations Neihs for the bomb .... to learn;)

Anaa, how about Aposeadrid?

Did 300 Leuros charge Alea for data protection?Or have I understood badly? Why concept?:-/ :?: Shock:

Greetings to all and good weekend

DiabetesForo
04/09/2011 4:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.