{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good ..... here came the calooooooooor ....... suddenly and without warning :)) :)) ... jolin too much to my liking .....: Mrgreen:

Beky what a joy to read you, how long, I'm glad you are well, that is the bad of living in some villages, a lot of peace of mind but you are incommunicado with the world and I can no longer live without the Internet .....:-/..... I imagine that girls will be beautiful .....

Marcita congratulations for those results so good, great hemo and congratulations to Noe for the birthday, with a little delay: Mrgreen :: Mrgreen:

Velia daughter small glycemias with all that meal, uffffffffffff ....... you are a machine :)) :)) :)) ....
Neihs patience with the bomb, to see what the educator tells you, but it is the same to review the issue of portions that if they put the bomb you have to dominate well ...

Have a good afternoon ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/31/2011 11:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good from the Madriles, I tell you something ... From time to time I remember that I am diabetic.Yesterday was one of them, and it was just when he arrived at the train from Cáceres to Madrid.Because suddenly I remembered that ... pussy?If the meter had not been for the whole trip.So I took a look, stable, and around 100, we would have to calibrate….ArrrrGGGGG, God, I had forgotten the meter in Cáceres.

It had only happened to me once before, and it was when I went to the work, but now, go, that "inconsonium" that of being diabetic.I remembered then those years in which I was free and I bought myself the meter, the strips, the insulin ... hehe, then I thought that there was only one meter, insulin brand ... to what I was going, that the trainHe arrived in Madrid at 20 hours and an hour later I had already left his suitcase and had toured 3 pharmacies, water, it seems that they only sell them on request.I decided to go to the Health Center, the same as I had fled in terror when I went to Cáceres leaving that warehouse manager with his curious control via shoe box (the computer always saw him off).The fact is that they treated me very well and resolved me in a problem lending me a meter.

But I told all this for that time I remember that I am a diabetic, because it is so, it is a "rare" sensation ... for example, today I have been over 200 over half a day, and as if theInsulina was water, nothing new, it happens to me, it happens to us, from time to time, and I know that sooner or later everything will return to its normal channel, without giving it greater importance, it is just a bare ...Network to be more than 200 of sugar hours?Network that because I forgot a meter you have to go to the race the pharmacies?Nettie to have that feeling that since you find it you have shit?… Well yes, the life of a chronic patient who depends on pots and liquids that he has to carry to live moderately is full of bass, nuisance that I did not choose but who are my nuisance, bassinals of my day to day ... ah, ah, ah, ah,The greatest nuisance the exam that makes us pass every little, and always the same, fuck, or approving you pound from repeating it

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
03/31/2011 11:29 a.m.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyy Juan Luis how much reason you are, I think that everyone at some point has felt like this ...... I never forgot the meter but a few months ago we were going to spend the day quite far away, to a town of Galicia,To eat, I was on the third day of the catheter and how I got up with a good blood glucose I thought about changing it the next day, but halfway I measure me and the post was in 300 and peak ......: Shock:, loFirst I thought it was about the change of catheter so we turned around and for home ...So if I'm going to spend the day away from home I put a pen in my bag in case the flies .....:-/

DiabetesForo
03/31/2011 11:43 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
Today I lost mid -morning at the C.S.And what was only for recipes ... every time I piss more..agggg.
That noooo, which is not a matter of counting hydrates and struggling, I am sure that the figures were the trajín that had, did not stop a single moment and as always, I say, the exercise plays very in favor of the glucemias ....
Come Neihs that is already the final stretch.We have one in Madrid, they have made the bathroom, but they have removed the door, and on topNext week they will be also Fran and Dana, my wedge with their children who have the revision of the little one ... sends guevos .... to see Nacho, and do reforms throughout Spain ????, for Cáceres no, that here we find a company that fabulous and would be with which we are very happy, and see that it is weird ...
Ay Juanlu, garment, what good reason is!MU'A !!!

Toy mu tarn'a, last night we ended up to the many and today I went with Rosi to take a sidrina with Alea, by the way we chop something, that 'Angela Ten'ia party in his former school and also commented out.... so that we have been late, and although I was alone I could not sleep, snif ...

Kisses and good afternoon to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/31/2011 3:32 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good route !!
Remember diabetes ... I suppose I will accumulate some similar experience with all the time that remains ahead hehehe ...
Have to turn home having the plan planned outside, it has to be very disappointing, and not only for you, but also for those who go with you ... and not having the meter ... I almost see itRight now how to walk blind ...
I, right now, the strange thing is that I forget diabetes, and I think it is something to do, so not to become obsessed, but little by little.

In the end the appointment of the 19th, if it is to put on the bomb, but that the 12 are decided, the educator has told me that it almost certainly is that, and that in case it is not that it warns me before.And today I will pass by, because I thought I already had it at home to try it, but as I got into such a group they didn't give it to me.At least I already have a date for a countdown and so the wait is not indefinite: D

The works are horrible, but well, sometimes you have to do them, we are already seeing the light, only the floor of two rooms remains.Then you will have to clean thoroughly and put back, but hey, the beautiful hehehe is being seen

Have a good day!Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
04/01/2011 4:01 a.m.

Good morning route !!!!
I am liada today, that we are going to Madrid at noon ...
Nehis, congratulations !!!You no longer have na ..

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/01/2011 4:09 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ....... finally Friday: D ......

Neihs precisely for whom I felt worse was for my partner and that he was the one who said immediately, I was clear, I knew that I was not going to enjoy thinking that it could go worse.Now when we leave always asks me if I carry everything :)) :)).I always say that diabetes does not prevent me at all and that day I realized that sometimes yes ... but I learned that diabetes is not the problem, the problem was my bad head :)) :)) :))Anyway, everything is learned ......: mrgreen:
Congratulations on the bomb, you'll see what a good change, you know that any doubt you only ask that for the forum we are already many firefighters;)

Velia to have a good time through Madrid ...... and that the allergy does not bother you too much .....

I'm going to work a little .....: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo
04/01/2011 4:46 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!
Here we walk, great day of temperature although cloudy, it is not that I care much, that when so much sun ago you cannot be .... This morning appetizer in the retirement and then food in the tagliatela with my brothers -in -law and nephews thatThey came from Vitoria, then visited the C.I to buy some Aial Angela sports and return home that we are molios ... here is giving me the can Angela who plays a trivial with her and I am to lie down for a while on the couch that Madrid isMu beautiful but tired ... uffff.
Well routers, enjoy the weekend.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/02/2011 2:08 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Greetings from the work, I have 2 nights with this one, already wanting to finish the week of nights
Juan Luis, my mother, less bad that you left the hurry and left you a meter, before leaving the house I check if I do not forget anything, my husband usually reminds me of TB, it is that with the has the rush often it is normal that we areForget something
I the greatest scare that I took, was in October at a dinner, after dinner and when I went to the first bar to take something, I left the bag hanging, badly done by me, when I went to measure the sugar, I go to the bathroom,I handle the bag and to my surprise I do not have the glucometer, I climbed all white where my friends, we are going to get all nervous, soon I see the waiter asking to see who was a black case, apparently they had stolen me, andThey thought it was the portfolio, seeing my glucometer I put everything happy, but I started crying, often scare that I took, but I finish well
Velia, Madrid is beautiful, I love it, we are going every year to see the horse races to the hypodrome, my husband is a forofo, this year we will go to early June, but before we eat lamb in Burgos, we love it
Greetingsssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/02/2011 7:07 p.m.

Holitessss

I am lost, you are lost the rest :))

Na, little to tell ... I was going to have the Saturday guard (in ICU, presumably: |) But my jefecillo freed me because they owed me days ... and I without finding out about that: !:: !:!
Today mid -morning at the hospital uploading through a dark elevator, completely without light ... some laughs with the patients: Mrgreen: then when they returned from gastroscopy no longer reaiated so much 8)

Going without a meter is worse than going naked: Mrgreen :, The truth is that you feel very weird ... what if something happens to me? What if I don't know how much I am?What a strange feeling ...

DiabetesForo
04/04/2011 4:54 p.m.

Good route !!
What a coincidence, yesterday the light of the elevator of my house was also melted ... I did not laugh, I panic to get into a dark elevator :( in fact it gives me an impression when I open the door and it has no light ...I would have gotten walking, but as I went to the garage, I would have to go out, on top of it ... in the end I entered, but when I arrived down I opened the door and ran away ... :)) Anyone who would have seen me ...
I have been thinking about it, and I think it is the only way like this everyday, which is afraid of me, for the rest I usually be like an earthquake, I love everything that is of strong emotions, attraction parks included, but my weak point must beLight elevators ... :?

Velia, my sister was also in the retirement on Saturday, with my brother -in -law and the child.That envies not being there, they sent us some photographs and gave us more sorry ...

Kisses and have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/05/2011 3:30 a.m.

Hello everyone,
What a paradito is the forum ...
Here also a very good weather, on Friday we made a barbecue on the terrace and we were until one on the street without going cold.It seems that the heat will go to more.

I also pass the meter to forget.A lot of years ago, I went to the prinineo a weekend with my boyfriend and we had been going out for very little time and when we arrived I realized that I did not carry the little machine ... and I did not dare to make a drama in front of him (I didn't give himImportance to diabetes because I didn't suppose any problem to do anything ...), so I leave me a paste in the pharmacy to do the controls there, at least three a day.Now if for something I forget it and we go down to Zaragoza to take a walk, it makes me turn around and return home to take it: P
What happened to me several times is to leave the bomb at home in the morning, I take a shower, I disconnect it and if I take advantage of changing my little man, I no longer plug it down and how I have any problem that is going around I forget me.It has been a long time since it happens to me, but above all when we changed home and we went to live at some km from Zaragoza, it happened to me several times in a week and what a impotence I have to run home and have to give explanations at work....

tica's profile photo
tica
04/05/2011 3:46 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good day route !!!
It will be asthenia, ethics ... I am personally flattened, between the antihistamine (and that they say that they are increasingthat I could not be !!!!
Well, a spring time, this morning 12 gradures at 8 and foresight 25 at noon, which will be more, because on Friday in Cánovas the thermometers marked at 13 in the morning 33, almost na ...
For the rest, little, Angela walks with bad controls, asked in parents if someone knew about the hyperglycemic effects of "singulair" a medicine to prevent asthma .... They have prescribed it to Angela this year, the first time, the first time, the first time,And take that and Loratadina.No two, theoretically, raise sugar, and I would like to know if there is any experience.
Prado, you miss you, beautiful !!!!
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/05/2011 5:33 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good, greeting here too ...

I join that Madrid is beautiful and it is great walking through the retirement or as we were on Saturday through the Plaza de Oriente ... the truth is that in spring it is well almost anywhere (it shows that I like itThe good weather, right?).

Little more, encourage allergic ones and have a good day.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
04/05/2011 5:39 a.m.

Good ..... I am here, but with very little desire:-/:-/

Well, in an elevator without light I do not get jokingly, they already give me panic with light so .....: mrgreen: ... I have claustrophobia so the elevators and I are very little friends: shock: and loWell that it is uploading stairs ..... I love it :)) :)) :))

I also feel very strange without the meter, only once happened to me that I came to the office without him, thankfully I live 5 minutes and returned home, either nothing happened if I did not measure me after eating, but I wentunable to be until 7 in the afternoon without measuring myself: mrgreen: ....

Velia daughter happy allergy, can't you have coffee ?????Not even one lazy?hahaha.....

Well I'm going to work ...... Kisses

DiabetesForo
04/05/2011 5:50 a.m.

Very good,
Well, here already in short sleeve, with a more pleasant warWith Xazal from the first of March ....
I, like Prado, total enemy of elevators and without light, nothing at all, I also prefer the ladder.
And it seems that I lack the forces, I am from a lazyoooooooooooo (it shows, eh?), It will be spring, that the blood alters, hahahaha.
Well, you have a good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
04/05/2011 11:35 a.m.

Holassssss

Today I have made the "Afotos" of the eyes, and without novelty, the bottom of the eyes is perfect: Mrgreen:
I have had a little bad later because if there is something in the new hospital it is light, exterior and interior light, and of course with the dilated pupils it has been quite annoying :?

Velia I have looked at the allergy and I don't see anything weird: shock: it will have grown and need more insulin:-/ right?

Greetings to all

DiabetesForo
04/05/2011 noon

Congratulations on ITV, Owas: D
It must be that it is growing, but as Pesné agreed that it could have some relationship, although no, it does not put any of it .... You know, the other day the pediatrician pleased me that the inhaled corticosteroid would rise the sugar, says that it is practical impossible impossible... and theoretically it must be so, but the practice, aysss, practice is another story ...
This afternoon I go basal and Bolus increase, today he came to eat again with 170, the mimsmas figures with which he has risen and had in mid-morning (glucometer traffic jam:-/ :)))

Marcita like this: Oops: ... a kiss

Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/05/2011 12:32 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

To good afternoon.

That I do not have time to read everything that is written in the forum, much less.There are many hours of curro and when I finish I am so tired that I don't want to enter the order.And nothing, that in a ratín I go to the manager to carry papers, invoices and others: Mrgreen :, I am a little fly with them, because they do nothing but send me people to the place that charges me a paste.That if those of the Health Preparatory (3 obviedades, 20 gilipolle and 300 euros of the wing), that if the occupational hazards (the same, and another 300 euros, which leave them in 265 for being of the manager), that ifThose of data protection.With these I already pissed off what the hell do we want any data protection, if we are a family business and we already protect each other?Well no, that is mandatory, because we have suppliers.I replied that the data that I handle my suppliers are public, that do not tell me if they have lovers, secret children or accounts in Switzerland, but nothing, that is mandatory and that are another 300 eurazos.

And then the mandangas come, that I do not know who can think of so much gilipolz.I put some examples, so you can spend:
In the warehouse there are some Altillos where my son keeps the boxes of the things we buy, such as TV, the blender, etc., the tables of the terrace, etc.Well, they tell us that it has to have some chains in front, in case it falls on top of someone.Let's see ... Do the boxes have legs?Is the altillo downhill?that I have never seen that the boxes start the edge and jump: shock:
In the toilets I have electric settings.Well, nothing, prohibited, because you have to set with sprayers and products that fall to the ground, that make it lost, but it is the regulations.
Fairy to handle the dishes?Not to mention, forbidden too.You have to use industrial detergents, which apart from expensive, are shit that leaves everything full of fat.Do not tell anyone, but I use the strangis fairy.
And the cooking paper roll has to be hung.
And the corridor bulb to the kitchen has to have a protector, in case it explodes when someone passes.
And prohibited bleach.
And I have to put tags to each thing in the camera, with the date of purchase, the expiration, the elaboration (even if the dates are lies)
And I have to write how to clean each thing in some "mandatory" ...

I could continue, but I am getting too far, due to the lack of common sense, for the loss of time, for the memeces.

Luckily the cider house is having acceptance, because this kind of administration takes away the desire to set up any business.

Well, I leave you, I'm going to managing.

Health

DiabetesForo
04/05/2011 12:37 p.m.

Alea welcome to the business world :)) :)) :)) .... The issue of risk prevention is fundamental and at least here inspections are the order of the day so try to have it in order even if they seem bullshit... And of data protection seems to me a robbery, an Extremadura company takes me and they charge me much less and that I handle more important data (salaries, salaries, financial data ... in addition to personal) that canWait even if it's mandatory ..... I think ... I'm glad everything goes well ... a kiss: D

DiabetesForo
04/05/2011 1:42 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.