{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good morning route!
Velia, to have a good time in Zahara, and enjoy
Marisa, to enjoy the family, you will tell us how Celia, and to see if you get Juan Luis's endo, surely, you will tell us
Neihs, who is happy to meet you, you are good people, to enjoy these days of your sobri.The bomb you will take it little by little, you have been little time
Owash, did you leave the kitchen ready?Let's see if in September you can go to Caceres and meet Alea, Velia and Juan Luis, and who is approaching, it's a good month, it won't be so heat
Yesterday we arrive home, today I have to sign, hahaha, the thing is calm, the worst day will be on Monday, which is the return operation and it catches me of afternoons, Aggggg
What you comment before diabetes, as Prado says you have to look forward, I still do the same as before diabetes, the punctures is already a routine, and for now I get along well, but I have been a littleTime, I imagine that I will end up Hartita
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/23/2011 5:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Helloaaaaaaaa,
Ayyy, it gives me that the honeymoon is coming to an end, I tell you: I have been raising more, between 115-138 when before between 75-100, this on the one hand, I have 2 days after the meals that IHe is giving more than 200, yesterday 208 and I ate a cheese sandwich and an apple, I put 2 UDS novorapid, and today I have eaten purity of vegetables and fish with a few potatoes, for dessert an apple, I have put 2 units andHe has given me 238, I don't know, I have been short of insulin apparentMy educator until Tuesday, to see if you can get me out of doubt, then correct how long you have to wait to look again, time and a half-2 hours?
I imagine that I will have to go up slowly and up quickly, I will put another unity of slow to see how I get up tomorrow, and in the food I will put one more unit, often mess, now if the doubts are going to enter, I will call meOn Tuesday to the educator to explain the ration counting
Greetingssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/23/2011 11:40 a.m.

You have to wait as you say an hour and andThe insulins, did you change the feathers ?????Has it coincided with the holidays, had it happened to you before traveling?
What I remember from the end of my honeymoon is that I was very little by little uploading units up to 20 to 25 total units that I need now.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/23/2011 12:42 p.m.

Thanks Prado for answering,
I had never happened to me before, neither for vacations or anything, now I am going to look at the correction, almost 2 hours have passed since I corrected me
I have another doubt, to be injected again how much to wait, so that the two insulins do not meet, for example I have put the insulin at 4pm, and now I have to snack, I do not know if I put insulin or wait for dinner, oh what mess
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/23/2011 1:13 p.m.

That depends on each one, the apidra lasts for 4 to 5 hours although the peak has it at 2 hours, so it depends on what you are going to snack, on the blood glucose you have and what it lasts to youThe effect of the ultra-grape:-/.

DiabetesForo
04/23/2011 1:19 p.m.

Prado, has given me 137, if I take a coffee is not going to climb me much, right?It is not to get to the high dinner, I have no idea how much the effect of the ultrarapida lasts
Greetings

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/23/2011 1:22 p.m.

If I only drink coffee I would not put anything on me, think that the correction is doing its effect now, at two hours.

DiabetesForo
04/23/2011 1:24 p.m.

Ok, Prado, thank you very much for getting out of some doubts, and in these days of partying because the truth is that I do not know who to resort, ufff tb I spend the pile of the glucometer, thankfully I have been spare, today it is not myDAY ,: Evil :: Evil:
I'm going to pick up, which is time to leave home
Many kisses

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/23/2011 1:27 p.m.

Good Diassssssss
Today is holiday here, but I have to curb, I go in the afternoon, the turn that I like least, today there are no bosses, we will be calm, like the weekend of the week
If I am noticing that I need more insulin, with the hydrates that I aid before because it gives me louder, I have had this weekend to upload a unit the fast one, the basal I have not moved yet, tomorrow that is Tuesday I will call the educator andTo tell me.
Then I spend on the curro, spend a good day on Monday, those who return on vacation care with the car
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/25/2011 6:10 a.m.

Good morning ...... To say something: Mrgreen:, how little the good lasts, although I did nothing but sleep much: D, sport in the morning that time gave us some truce, eat, take lemonade........: Mrgreen:.We could not do anything we had planned (to make a stage of the road and go to Coruña on Saturday) and not for the bad weather but for my partner's family problems, nothing serious in principle, but that had us pending without being able to move.... :(

Neihs how are you going with the bomb ????????Do you already feel better with her ??????
Anabeg Well, you know, you will have to gradually adjust the insulin and I think you will be more stable when the pancreas does not produce insulin ......

I'm going to work for a while, how a few I want ...... uffffffffffff ......: (((

DiabetesForo
04/25/2011 6:24 a.m.

Good morning route !!
Also to say something ... The return to the work is always hard, especially with how good it was there in city, although time has not accompanied, but I had a great time.

The bomb, I am getting used to her and quite well, the last day I wrote the truth is that it was the worst, the downturn gave me a little, I am a little impatient :)) But now I am much more animated with her.The family and friends have also helped me a lot, encouraging me, seeing it as something normal and not giving him too much importance.And of course read you, thank you very much!

I don't have it well tight, but this also the time to start was not the most appropriate, when I go to the town on vacation my routine changes completely, now that I am back in the work will be when I have to start adjusting it well.
Today, for example, I got up with 228, even these days I was getting up below 140. But I will not touch the basal because I think it has been the "influence of Mondays" and on top of the work.Nothing, I corrected with the bomb, increased the basal hour and a half to 120% and had breakfast at normal.So at two hours of breakfast I had 156, so badly did not come out.If tomorrow I get up, I already touched the basal night ...

Anabeg, nothing, if the honeymoon is finishing, it will have to upload units, there is no other ... as long as it is little by little, it doesn't cost you much to adapt.Much encouragement, and whatever, ask that if we can give you a hand, portions, corrections or whatever it takes.And you have my phone, like this if you need anything you know.

Kisses for everyone and have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
04/25/2011 9:21 a.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Prado, I hope that the family is not serious, the road will be left for another occasion, at least you took advantage of sleeping and recharging batteries
Elena, I'm glad to read you more optimistic, you'll see how with the bomb you're going much better, you will tell us
Today I got up better 99, and before eating I looked and had 88, the basal I have not moved, yesterday I was watching the clinicadiabet page, which is a manual, it is a very complete page, it is great
Ayy if it weren't for you, I don't know what I would do
MUXUSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/25/2011 9:49 a.m.

At good night, about to go to bed: shock:
I have 5 days with an unbearable "acute perritis" attack ... From the kitchen cleaning on Thursday I have not done anything else until this afternoon, that I had no choice but to iron clothes for tomorrow to work: Oops ::Oops :: oops: what laziness

Anabeg, do not part of specific measurements ... that the body is very rare and maniac;Well at least mine is: Mrgreen:
That honey lasts as much as it is;)

Neihs, I'm glad that the pump is "normal", you won't notice it ...

Prado, encouragement ... between rain and family problems, go bridge :(, at least you have slept at ease;)

Let's see what those of the Zahara Atunes tell us :))

Greetings to the rest

DiabetesForo
04/25/2011 4:37 p.m.

Very good.

After a few days, in which the cider was exhausted and the forces also soldthat postponed it because it coincided with Holy Week.

Celia and Vicente came and left.Little is good, although with so much work I could enjoy them.

I already have requested the appointment with Juanlu's endo.Let's see if there is luck and accepts us, because you must have the quota complete.

Well, I leave you, the mass of croquettes awaits me: oops:

Health

DiabetesForo
04/26/2011 12:09 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, goodssssssss
Owash, because it will be that the honeymoon is going, because today I got up with a 152, tonight I put another unit of slow, to see how, after eating another 200, and I put on 3 units,The problem is that since there are no hydrates, because that, the educator told me to measure a yogurt, for example for pasta, legumes 2 yogurt measures, the problem is that I do not know how many rations of hydrates are, today ate lentils(2 Yogurt Measures) And of course I fell short, how bad that hemo will upload me, and with how well I was going.
Aleaaa, there are those croquetasss, my mother, who rich, makes my mouth water, to see what the endocrine tells you, surely he accepts you
Kissssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/26/2011 1:29 p.m.

Anabeg, you have to learn to count hydrates ... yes or yes:-/
I do not know if this has already been linked to you: Link ... ion/05.htm
It is a complex time that you pass, I would almost prefer to fall short with insulin, since you still have reservations and can be put into action whenever they want.So you have no choice but to measure and measure, food and blood glucose, before and then ...

Alea, if they drink in Cáceres Sidra, who exhausted the stocks: shock: Let's see if when I go there is no: Twisted: although while there are croquettes: oops:
In June you will definitely have Celia and Vicente back?

DiabetesForo
04/26/2011 1:42 p.m.

Owash, I saw the page yesterday, and I was seeing the count, I will now take another look, to see if I clarify hahahaha
I have measured again before and after each meal, and that the endocrine Mass says, hahahaha
Owash, that happened to us, that when we arrived there were few croquettes, we were wanting, I will have to return, hahahaha
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/26/2011 1:54 p.m.

Neihs, when you can send me the dire of your glucometer house, to see if I ask one that mine fails the puncture, and I already want to change

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/26/2011 1:57 p.m.

Good, Route¿
We are in Cáceres
But convalescent of something that attacked Juanlu and me ... Yesterday we got up, vomiting, fever ... today better, pro weigh us to the eyelashes ....
Tomorrow I tell you.Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
04/26/2011 1:57 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Veliaaaaaaaa, caressssss, which was a virus?
Tomorrow tell us, to rest
Kisssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
04/26/2011 2:02 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.