{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night!!!
Here preparing Angela's tomorrow's excursion, Joer, I just talked to her friend's mother (who is not diabetic) and says that they have not yet prepared anything, that tomorrow morning, we have been with the list with the listAnd with all the things that cannot be forgotten, among other things because they go to a mountains ..
Tica, it's nicetalking...
Well, that I continue with Á-Tengela, now the guidelines ... Toy Cansá:-/

Kisses ... Ah, Owash, you have an announcer's voice: D

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/28/2011 5:46 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning!!

I am a little plof ... I got up this morning and I had swollen dolls ... how the happy chronic urticaria became ... I spent three years that I had no days that I could not leave the house of how disfigured that theface.

Velia, supngo that from the point of view of the father it has to be different ... but well I am not going to enter a discursion of who has a worse ... but in their own experience, when I crumbled and my mother told me:"You don't know how much I suffer, I wish it was me the one who had diabetes" the truth that did not help me anything (neither is my mother touched) apart from my case, my father made me very clear from a very young age, some someSeven years, that the one who had diabetes was me and that it was my problem and that I could not make diabetes a family problem (my father has always been a bit hard ... but well I suppose that that's why I am so independent althoughwith some other problem with the issue of affection ...).With seven years they left me at home with my brothers (my older sister had 18) and my parents went traveling 15 days to Cuba.With eleven years they sent me to a camp (a basketball campus ... 7 hours to sport beast) because I was already old to leave "vacations" and ended up in a hospital, because it gave me a mini hypoglycemia andThe monitors that led me to the Emergencies have been overwhelmed and they didn't know what to do with me.I am surprised (and I'm glad) so much what you take care of your children.

Surely he has a great time through the Sierra Ángela, and with how responsible it is sure that the glycemia is perfectly carried !!

tica's profile photo
tica
03/29/2011 5:54 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Good morning route !!!

Tica, it is just different ... It is very difficult to put in the place of your child, tell him to take this or that or that if he does this or that must change the basal, you already understand me, it is not your own body, you do not haveSensations, everything is presumable and that makes it exhausting, especially with the days that leave the routine ... just that ... I could not tell you that I suffer more or less than you or no one.That is not what I wanted to express ...
Regarding your parents, I already know similar cases, if I have to comment, with all my respects, it seems nonsense, I hope you do not offend yourself, a child with 7 years is not autonomous of almost na, that does it to youOne says that it is very plast, I recognize it, and sometimes I think that skinny please do my daughter, in some circumstances, with being so pending, but it is what I get, it is many years and many reveals I will have to go scrubbing little toLittle, yes, now that he will turn 13 and that he is already becoming autonomous ... I suggest that with the attitude of your parents you will have had to grow very fast, but hey, it is what touched you and there you are a few yearsThen, so great and being an example for some of us;)
Hopefully the dolls is nothing, I tb.I have chronic urticaria, well, at least that was diagnosed, since I started trying the thyroid I have never had symptoms again ...

And today, 22 years ago I was already with labor pains: shock :: d.Also today is the first time I don't spend the day with her: ((. How much has rained since then! How many worries, how many joys, how many wrinkles in the soul and how many dark circles ... but how happy we have been, right, daughter?

Paz, I remembered that you asked about the allergy ... the last week I took antihistamines two or three days because I did not know if my symptoms were of allergy or cold, they came well, but I left it when he sent ... Angela is going well, although alreadyThe allergologist has put a base, preventive treatment, to see how this year ... you well?

Nehis, how's the work?And your cold?

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/29/2011 6:19 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route !!
Tica, I hope that the dolls is just something passenger, my father also has chronic urticaria, but the truth is only rashes and with the medication he has quite controlled.
With your mother, I feel quite identified.Although I have already debuted as older, but as I still see at my parents' house, because there are some "little" clashes.The truth is that I have been able to become independent for a long time, I think it would be a good thing for my psychologically, but you already know how the theme of housing is, apart from that right now I am just paying the car.Even though there is always the doubt about, I'm leaving for rent now, or I wait a couple of years and I buy a floor ... I don't know if I will be patient to wait.:?
Returning to the subject, my mother is not that she has much tact, and she is also filled by saying that she would like to have diabetes instead of having her.It seems very good for me to show that kind of concern, but that means nothing, when it fails in other things.For example, I can't stand that they shout at me or throw my anger even right, just when I am clicking on insulin, or when I am giving me the downturn and I find myself dizzy, my head hurts and I am looking for something that I get up quickly.Sometimes it seems that I tell you that I am going down or that my head hurts to then start screaming ... I am very irritated, and of course, I usually lose your nerves and I will respond shouting.
But this when I tell you that if you can't wait for another moment, I jump with what I use diabetes as a shield.
Since practically the beginning, diabetes has been my thing, at first if they worried what values ​​gave me or how much I put on my support point and needed it.In fact I have tried to show you several times that I am grateful for what they helped me.But for months they only find out when I am low, and I don't think that supposes them so much stress.Apart from that, my mother is the only thing to weigh the ingredients when it makes the food and point it.That is why I do not understand that my mother likes to become the victim so much with the subject.

For Supesto, I understand the concern that supposes for the other parents of the forum, who have younger or adolescents, and the responsibility that has to make decisions for it.I think they are different situations, although surely some TB confrontation can cause, it seems that in general the diabetics usually have enough character, hehehe.

Velia, we almost publish at the same time.Otitis passed, I had a bit of deafness but I think I have nothing, and to glycemia only affected me a couple of days, like this it was not much.
The works, finally advancing, they will start putting the ground, so you already see the light.: D

Congratulations also for your daughter.Dana right?

For Alea, I'm glad the business is doing well!With the illusion you have put it was to expect ..

Owash, encourage your mother, a small improvement is always good news ...

Kisses for all !!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/29/2011 6:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good day.....

Happy celebrates Dana and congratulations to her mother who proudly has to be of her daughter: D, today one of my brothers also turns years :) .......

Tica to me the attitude of your father seems to me Durisima, with 7 years you cannot take responsibility for anything and less of a disease such as diabetes, I do not know .....: X. to see if you improve your dolls and it is noturticaria......

I'm lid ...... then come back ..... if they leave me .....

DiabetesForo
03/29/2011 6:41 a.m.

Very good.

First, congratulations to Dana.I have weakness for that creature, which is sweetness in person.

On the subject of parents, it is difficult to comment.I guess some go and others fell short.My father, for example, had obsession that we were self -sufficient, independent and free, so he never set limits, or hours of getting home.I started traveling alone with 4 years (they were going to take me to the station and also to pick me up, but we had to do a transhipment that they commissioned to the bus driver) according to him, we only had two obligations: study and have fun, and both my sistersAs I did both conscientiously.And I think the education he gave us was almost perfect.Of course we had no diabetes.

I can't do the same with Celia, unfortunately for both.

They say that virtue is in the middle term, but what little they succeed in the target.

Health to all

DiabetesForo
03/29/2011 12:20 p.m.

I write lying from the couch :?... As this work trajín follows, cavadas will have to make a leg transplant: shock: today 13 km and a half walking and pushing beds: shock: ... the worst is the feeling that has not been a specially busy day.
By the way, the other day I saw, in the pathological anatomy laboratory a leg they had amputated ...: shock: what impression: |

I believe that the problem of being a father/mother is that he has previously been a son/daughter ...:-/: Mrgreen:

Announcer's voice, he says :))
I just wake up from the nap that was

DiabetesForo
03/29/2011 2 p.m.

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, good
Aleaaaaaaaaa, congratulations for work, if you have to hire a person is a very good sign, see you prompt: D: D: D
Tica, I hope that the dolls are not hives, and it is something passenger, you will tell us, of the parents' theme, they have always left me a little free, they have not been strict, but of course I had no diabetes, I imagine that I imagine thatParents with diabetic children the normal thing is to be more on top, but it is normal, it is never calm, it is already hard in an adult because it is a child much more and the greater concern
Velia, congratulations to Dana, how are you going with the allergy?
Neihs, my mother of the diabetes theme or idea, asks me little, is that by not living at home with her because she is not involved, the one who most my husband, but as she sees me perfectly because she doesn't ask me much either
Prado, a lot of work?
Owash, you're going to stay with a typin ... nothing will come great for when you start the gastronomic route, hahahaha
And the leg has to impress, and a lot
I am in the curro, I have a disgust, the fact is that before coming to the curro, thinking that the laptop was in the closed bag, when I take it, it has fallen to the ground, when it starts nothing, the screen with waters, and blank, Ufff often I have taken myself, which does not happen to me, today is not my day, it is clear, this morning, when leaving the work and when I go to the garage to put the car, when I left the lock has come out, I have put a bad milk, wanting to go to sleep, because a boy from the other garage that knew him and put it on me, my mother, but still there, hahahahaha, often day, and for auctionThe laptop, I hope it has a solution, but gives me something ...
Have a good night, I will use the ordain of the work, now I am writing in it, then to delete files and cookies
Greetingssssssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/29/2011 6:46 p.m.

Good route !!
It seems that today it will do better day ...
At least I get up with a better humor, I don't know if it will have to do :))
I have a couple of days that it seems that I am gresca with everything, I believe that the works have part of guilt, of course, my mother is the same and so we end up later ... hehe.
But well, yesterday they started to put on the ground and it starts to be something else.We have less ...
Anabeg, if you had a bad day yesterday, I hope I do better today.The computers gives me a anger ... above what they cost, and I who when I buy one do it with a lot of illusion because I love them ... but I have had bad luck with them, alwaysThey come out with some defect.I bought a laptop when I started working, and with the guarantee I had to change it twice because the screen did strange things.And in the end, the last one, agreed that the guarantee was just over and returned with the rare things, so I disassembled it, took the screen and left it to connect it to the TV, in the end my sister has it and it seems that it is going very muchgood.The home desk, TB has been spoiled recently, and with what is computer science, it gives me that it has no arrangement.
And the mini I have now, I do well, but when I despise myself, and I look at it again, a different key has jumped to the previous one and I ended up having it to hit the silicone they have below ...:?Anyway, when they fall, the first thing that breaks is the screen, you can connect it to a TV to see if it is ...

Owash, at least you can kill two birds with a shot, work and sport, hehehe.With that rhythm you will surely carry the glycems much better ... apart from the clear type, hehehe.And the leg ... Aissssss Mother, I prefer or think about it .... :?

Kisses for everyone and that you have a good day !!

DiabetesForo
03/30/2011 4:09 a.m.

Good morning!!

Thanks for the congratulations !!!But do not confirm much, that one day like today, 13 years ago I was in childWith pajama party included ....
And I have low back pain, will it be so much giving birth ????:)) :))
Anabeg, because today I came from the ride I started with itching, Aggg, ... often day, but hey, today, huh?I send you a private with the TFNO.
Alea, because in these times you put a 4-year-old girl on a bus and the next day you go out in the news, as little ...:-/:/ ... is that times have changed a lot
Neihs, Uffff the works, I am not surprised that you are gresca, it is exhausting, but patience that is left less ...
Tica, how about your dolls?
Owash, what would you tell us, hahahaha ...
Ahhh, that yesterday the excursion again great ... This V Z only called me a couple of times ... his great glycemia, in mid -morning 114, had a 9 km march.By the Sierra, and cookies minis of Las Oreo was taken, measured in half and 145, and came to eat with 160, then the snack with 120 and dinner with 122, today rose with 100, let's not knowCan you ask for more, right?Ahoh, and brought a pine, they were given autoctonous plants ... today we will plant it.

Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/30/2011 5:28 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Congratulations to Angela too !!
Fulfill two days in a row ... what a coincidence.Although I know some children who were born the same day with a couple of years apart ... what things :))

Kisses !!

DiabetesForo
03/30/2011 5:51 a.m.

Good day.......

Happy birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Jolín Velia you agreed, almost they are almost born on the same date :)) :)) :)) :))
Alea hallucinated I have left me:-/ :)), with 4 years and traveling alone .... in short ..... my parents were not too overprotectors taking into account that after 4 boys I was born, the only girl inThe family: D, I had to manage to defend myself from my brothers hehehehe .... who were sooo gross .....: Mrgreen:
How do your dolls follow ?????
Neihs already has little work ...... But how they stress !!!!!!!!!!!!

YOY TO FOLLOW THAT THEY DO NOT LEAVE ME IN PEACE ......

DiabetesForo
03/30/2011 5:59 a.m.

Hello!!

Congratulations to Angela !!!!
Neihs, I panic about the works and I will soon have to start ... soil, two walls, toilet furniture ... uff fear gives me, for now I am looking for budgets and things.Although sometimes it seems that they do not feel like working ... I am looking for someone to put me some mosquito nets and or give us plant, or they are not in the store, or there is no way to communicate with them.The last one told me, I leave the note to my husband, if he wants to put the mosquito nets already called you ... and I think, but if he came to measure, he gave us the budget, we seemed good and we have not discussed anything,How do you think?Of course, he has not called us.

I don't want to think about her about her ... Jiji yesterday took me double doses of antihistaminic, it seems that she left my wrists, today I made a little blood at night scratching my legs, but it doesn't seem like thatThe thing is very bad ... is that I get so bad, that once entered the emergency room and made me pass quickly to see if they had to pursue me, and that I told them, that the respiratory roads never swell.It is that sometimes I cannot open my eyes and lips I am so swamday out poke I asked my boyfriend for a paracet and give me an ibuprofen (although he has denied him repeatedly)

tica's profile photo
tica
03/30/2011 6:42 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello good,

I prow me a little here, but I find it badly read daily and even greet ...

Neihs, I was working at home last year, it was rather a whim because the house is 7 years old, but there we threw oursNow I say that I will never do works again, but everything is forgotten.Well, that much encourage that then everything is very nice and those things ...

Velia Congratulations for your girls, two girls and the two Aries ... good people, we are going on the best hehehe (my birthday approaches).

Of the theme parents just say that it is clear that each family is a world and that the extremes are not good but I think they are inevitable, I only have my child and I have been pending 100% always (I had it very young), it has always been .... Well I have no words, the fact is that now with diabetes you can imagine how I feel, fortunately he is a very smart and responsible boy and little by little I will have to let go of rope ... uf!What a chungo.

Luckily with hives and wedding, I have two weddings on June 4 and we have another that same day of acquaintances to which fortunately we are not invited, because if not ... well that I encourage and try to enjoy the preparations,For me the tables was also an ordeal and the truth is that I did not enjoy much.

Alea is very happy that everything goes stern, as I told you if we go through Cáceres has us, I will sign up in the official post enabled for this purpose by Owash.

Greetings and hugs for everyone and that you spend a great spring day.

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
03/30/2011 7:02 a.m.

Very good,

I am missing lately, and it is that I have been quite a little ladilla and that I have started spring a little vague ...:-/ ...
Alea, I'm very happy for the good start, surely the clientele will be greater.Go tute that you have to be giving but I imagine you very happy.
Owash, encourage your mother, I hope it will continue the improvement, even if it is little by little and of course you are going to have some legs that neither indurain, with so much walk ... and the glycemiae well?
Velia, congratulations and congratulations, for Dana and for Angela, what aim, a day apart.My brother and sister -in -law also had a lot of aim, the two were born on May 13, but three years apart, hehehehe.Ah!And how well the excursion of Angela, enjoyed them and the glycemia, as if not had diabetes ... great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mani, great hemo, the same as Noe's, hehehehe.
Prado, daughter, what stress, relax a little and rest ...
And here, well, the little one turned 6 years old on Friday, we celebrated it with ¡23 friends, his moms, the occasional daddy and the full family !!He also fell another tooth, has begun to take the treatment of allergy and yesterday they put the 3 vaccines of the 6 years (Jo, how he has the arm of the tetanos ...)
The 22 were in Cáceres to review, all very well, the hemo 7'1, little variability, the annual analysis and the controls also well, that is, we cannot ask more ... unfortunately, we could not stop to seeA Velia and Alea, my maiden had to work in the afternoon and the little one had, so round trip, although we left there almost at two noon ...
The curious thing was when they did the hemo.They made it capillary with the apparatus this new little boy of Bayer, gave error and repeated it, this time with two equal apparatus, in one gave 6'2 and in the other 7'1 how to trust!, The same device, the same device, the same device, the same device, the same device, the same device,The same drop and at the same time ... in short, technology.
And to top it off, we have the black with the catheters ..: Evil :: Evil :: Evil :.I do not know how they supply you, when we were in December they gave us only a box because from January 15, supposedly, Medtronic would send the material home, which did not happen, we had to go exclusively to the hospital of Cáceres toMaterial for the rest of the quarter.When we are going to start the second box we look that they have given us wrong, they are oblique, for not taking another trip for that, some friends lent us a box and now when we have gone, they have given us the box that we owed to ourFriends and the other three for the quarter and one of them came empty, only with reservoirs, we go a disaster, I call and clear, they make me go to the hospital again to change it: Evil:, in short, that we have the black ...
Well, I'm going to control the little one.
Greetings and kisses to those named and those who do not (I have read a lot and I hardly remember anything).

DiabetesForo
03/30/2011 11:42 a.m.

How about family? .......
After so much time I feel a little clueless by the forum.I have this week for free to try the wifi but I do not think I hire it because I cannot see videos or download files, so I will be missing for another season.
I am very happy to see that you are all very well and calm with some event that another, proof of that that Owash wantsStretches is doing its effect, congratulations on the work that I think did not give me time to congratulate you.By the way, how about your mother?
Congratulations to Dana and Angela, who Topico, but seems to be a time.Velia, here we still haven't started with allergies, if you want to come?;)
Alea I'm very glad that the business goes stern, that is a very good sign because the principles are almost always the hardest.
Marcita, how are you ???Congratulations to Noe too, have your teeth already fallen?How old are our little little girls.I have read that the hemo came up a little, do not worry a woman who was only a quarter and always had it luxury, with how good they control you there, you are very lucky.Here less and less reviews, January, May and September and go that Chuta ... and fast that I have to continue with the consultation, hallucinating!Nayah bass her to 7 but from there we don't pass, I don't know what to do.
Here I tell you that the move I finished, with many headaches, but I finally end!, They have not been the best months of my life that is said, many things have gathered me.We have come to live in a small town near Burgos with what it entails, we go that I don't like anything, the peoples for the chickens, heh.The girls will have to change school the next year and the one that worries me the most is Nyah with the theme of diabetes is to start from scratch with teachers, classmates, friends ....... etc, etc, etc., you already know, if we eat little head then to eat it more touches.I still do not work and between the crisis and without whom you take care of the girls when we are not not even when this will last.The only thing I want is to begin to do good to be lying all day in the new patio, taking the sun, reading and drinking mojitos ..... Ah, that is my recurring dream of the Caribbean :( ......Bstes.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
03/30/2011 1:24 p.m.

Good night, route !!!!
I just stayed alone, and in the broadest sense of the word (Juanlu is in Madrid), and only tell you that there were 4 girls but this is exhausted ... that the years do not pass in bucket ....
They threw the food in luck, between Iberian rice, lasagna or carbonara paste, all home... Merrienda de Colacao and several vs. and dinner again luck pizza or bourgeois, played Telepizza, but apart from a family pizza for 4 dwarfs, Met has had to make a nugget package and almost a bag of fried potatoes ...Come on, they are in the age of growing ..... I tell you the glutemiah of Angela so that you will send you from the pig, hahahaha ..... 102 When eating 76 to the snack, in the middle afternoon youI felt low and had 64, at dinner 82 and the reeate 78 .... I have had to give an ibuprofen with the hot cool because I could not with their body .... They had been playing from 3 in the afternoon ...And that this year I did not want to celebrate ... ahra just put in bed with a tremendous penalA very beautiful and pleasant kid to bring the pizza, 4 loquitas screaming (like the fans these of the concerts), what grace !!!!.
Well, and little else, I stay with the memory of a night 13 years ago, where I still did not believe that my daughter or I were living (it was an emergency delivery), but despite that a magnificent taste of the mouth, thanI try to remember every year ...
Becky, what a joy to see you .... you can also come when you want., Eh?
Congratulations to the hem to the princess noe .... What a fabric with the methods, for the hemo, there is no one who understands it ... to see if in the remaining yes, that this has no excuse, eh?.

Anabeg I just sent you another message, what a slaughter, I didn't appear on the shipping tray either ...

Tomorrow more ... kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
03/30/2011 7:18 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Helloaaaaaaaaaaaa, greetings from the curro
Velia, congratulations to Angela, I am glad that she enjoyed her birthday, I already imagined when the Telepizza appeared, hahahaha, like crazy and on top if she was handsome ... Congratulations for those glycemia.I have already read your message, I already answered you.
Becky Many encouragement, better times will come, to see if the good weather comes and enjoy those little girls in the patio, ummm that rich, I often remember what I have from the republic, we went on the honeymoon, all day with the mojitosand caipiriñas, hahahahaha
Marcita, congratulations to Noe with delay, is the same year as Eider, unless mine does in December, congratulations on those controls
Anaa, yes, even if it costs you you will have to release your child's rope, if you are responsible, I don't think there is any problem, less headaches you will have in the future
Prado, are you linked in the work?
Neihs often roll with the works, but think of how cool everything will be, then the bad times are forgotten
The order at the end has the broken screen, solution, or puts a second hand, it costs us 80 euros, or we buy new order, now we have it with the fixed monitor
Until tomorrowaaaa
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
03/30/2011 7:34 p.m.

Hello good!!!
Velia, my mother, who well controls the glycemia ... First the excursion a success and then the birthday ... when we see each other you will have to review the safe hydrates count!hehehehe
The works are already improving, we already have the floor of the living room and the full hall, only the rolle is missing but that is the least, which will also be put in a PLIS.And this morning they already put the floor to my room to ride it this afternoon while putting the ground to that of my parents.So there is no longer of suffering: D and my parents on Tuesday already bring the new furniture of their bedroom, so they fit all the dates ...
And yesterday I received a letter for an appointment with the educator on April 19.He has been struggling, because I expected them to call me if they accepted the bomb and appointment, the only one I hope is that of the endo, which will still take.So I don't know if they are going to put the bomb, or it is a review ... I'm doing time to call it a little later and ask, 20 days with uncertainty they can end with me: Mrgreen:
Mmm, mojitos, my trip to New York remind me of my trip, the mojitos we took in a disco in the 5th that was an attic with views of Empire ... of echo, they are the last little mojitos that I have tried ...

DiabetesForo
03/31/2011 3:30 a.m.

Good afternoon.

I'm still looked, so I only have a rattle for reads from time to time.

Congratulations to the birthday girls.

Tica, if you are going to look at reforms, give me a touch, that we will treat you well;)

Spring has already arrived here, so sun and good weather.

Greetings.

Nacho_71's profile photo
Nacho_71
03/31/2011 11:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.