{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hello everyone!!.As always, I hope you forgive my "disappearances", I admire your constancy.
Today I found a little while and took the opportunity to know how the situation of "My Forera family" is.
I have been frozen with Mani's.How bad you will have passed it with the eye of Nico!And the most outrageous is the time it took to pay attention to you: Mrgreen :.I am glad that in the end it has not been important.A hug!!
I have already seen that you have been accompanied by varied viruses, I hope you are better.
Juan is cold, as he says, "since June", it's true, he is always with mucus, he doesn't feel bad, he has almost become accustomed, I thought he could allergy but summer has passed, we are in autumn and ...go on!.
He vaccinated three days ago from the common flu ... to see if it is fought.
Paz, I have read Angel's problem.The truth is that they have a bad time, that is what grind us the most.In my family we had a similar problem, my husband's nephew and therefore Juan's cousin, and of the same age, he was being badly treated by a student of the same institute (with powers included, insults, etc ...).The parents denounced him, there was trial, etc. .. they condemned the other not to approach less than 500 meters (I don't know how they will control it).The truth is that I don't know much because they had a lot of course so that the kid did not ask questions.Everything we know told Juan, with whom he feels very protected and are always together when they go to the town.Ah!And it was not a foreigner, it was from the same town.
Alea, in terms of Celia, we see that it is very damn, that makes you "dogs", that you don't have to look for many excuses, but ... Mecachis !!is that he also has bad luck with his whore diabetes !!!When you try to do well there is something that fails, that discourages the most pintoo.
Beky, beautiful, a very big kiss for the four.
And others also a hug.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 5:39 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning!!
As Prado says, Finde passed by water ... that I warmly !!!
In the end I couldn't call you, I didn't give me time ... this past week, I was stop ... I couldn't get together many things ... and well, I think it's better.
From the theme of the association ... I didn't get anything, I didn't know anything ... If when they send it we are going, in this way there were people?

Velia and Juan Luis, Congratulations ... Good, Cenita..solos ...

Alea, sometimes they see more four eyes than two, so it is good to comment on the issues ... I hope that this goes better and Celia does not lose interest that he has taken lately.

We yesterday celebrating my husband's birthday ... and Iciar helping him blow candles, open gifts ... how the dwarf enjoys !!!

Beky, Mani ... Kisses.

To another Ratín.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/16/2009 6:18 a.m.

Hello, everyone!
I hope that almost everyone is recovered from the viral badges. We are already well, luckily I could act on Friday the 13th and everything came out.

The peace angel, my mother !!!Go telita, you have my support and I think you should be very affected, but, surely everything will stay in anecdote and solve. Your son is strong and surely surpass it, of course he is with the help of you and support at school.
Alea, my daughter you have the sky or whatever!Do not bother me, I think I'm going to have a acharlita with your daughter, if you want both, Alomejor does some case, right?You already know that I was very rebellious, I still have it, but in other things, :))
Well, let's see if this week I have more time to read and write here,
Ah!I would also throw myself to the machinist !!!:)) When I go Oviedo you introduce it to me, Alea Ja, Jaaaa (without finding out Antonio Claro)
Greetings: d

Samira's profile photo
Samira
11/16/2009 7:32 a.m.

Good interpetitions ...
I neglect for a rational and my work is accumulated ... I like this atmosphere on me!
PEACE How are those encouragement?I hope you better and calmer.
Alea, if Celia's ... when he puts on his part there is no one who is this happy disease.In the end we will have to put Velia a "Forero" monument, because he is the guardian angel (as our former endo said) of more than one ... with his experience, wisdom and success at the right time, he takes us out of aHurry more than once.
By the way Velia, I'm glad you enjoyed on Saturday, we have spent a loss of ups and downs, in every way, so on another occasion it will be.Our friends also had a great time.
By the way, I agree with that little diabetes was mentioned in the media, and that was his world day.I only heard that "5% of diabetics are type!one hundred of the national health budget ... "In the end, they will blame us for the crisis ...
Well, I already have no flu to flu, may God take us confesses!
Mommy, Samira ... I'm glad reads.
To all, good day.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 10:12 a.m.

Very good.

Things are not going well yet, but they have improved a lot.
Yesterday the controls were very good, although at night he sporty a little and came to dinner at two hundred and peak, and then went from 300. He was corrected and at dawn everything perfect and woke up perfect.A Eating has arrived in just over 200 again.We will see the post.

Anyway, lights and shadows, although more lights than shadows, it seems.

Regarding the forums, there are forums and forums.The bad thing is that doctors think they are something harmful, without rigor and that they intend to replace professionals (that is their fear).They do not realize that not all are assholes to pay attention to watermelons and that there are places like this where experience and non -interference on medical issues predominates.
I would like that what Velia suggested me would have suggested the educator.We would have saved a weekly.
I suppose it must be comfortable to type Celia in her role as Rebelde and think that there is nothing to do.The same happened with their teachers, who gave it for it impossible and yet they begin to tell me how much it has changed.But of course, they see her daily and in Oviedo only once in weeks.

By the way, this morning the catheter was hooked and had to be changed again: Mrgreen:

Anyway, having a good medical team, however I have learned and learn much more about diabetes in the forum than anywhere else.

Samira, thanks for the offer.If the case is not hesitated.

Mamidejuan, don't sell so expensive.

Thank you all.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 10:37 a.m.

Holasss
I wrote a tocho last night and it was erased :?

He said that I do not forgive Mamidejuan;) because he abandons us for some trips that puts my teeth long: Mrgreen:

The forums are good or bad depending on the bundles, not because of what people say ... and much less coming from medical personnel, which sometimes seems that the phoneoscope tightened their heads too much.:-/

I give you an example of the "coverage" of diabetes, this came out in the mid -Saturday news of Saturday 14 on Channel 9 (it is in Valencian, although I hope it is understood):

Directly to say goodbye to the dietitian ...: Evil: a little more and do not put hydrates: shock: And the whole bread?8)
And the poor man of the end ...: ((... in short.
We will see how it responds to the cardboard

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 1:19 a.m.

Good morning route !!!
Mamidejuan and Samira, blissful eyes .... I'm glad things go well, that Juan is so well and that Samira has replied at all.
Anuski, congratulate your husband, I didn't find out what his birthday was ...
Yes, the forums is like everything, but the truth seems to me that this forum is serious and that the people we participate know well what we are talking about ...
Alea, how about Celia?Maybe you have to adjust something because absorption is different ...
I just talked to Maclaudi, Claudia is with flu, they did the test.It is with tamiflú and ibuprofen and says that at the moment everything is fine, that very slight and that the little one takes it well ... a kiss for 2.
And I am delayed, that I have not taken a book today, so I'm leaving you.
Kisses and good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2009 4:28 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good,
Well, I also send a big hug to Maclaudi and his little one, who recovers soon.
Here without novity, Noe has not given any reaction the vaccine, well, yesterday afternoon it was very high 200-250 and did not go down for more than corrected, then at dawn the thing was normalized.
What madness!People have gone crazy, I have passed through the toy store and are up to the ball, people buying the kings ...
Anyway, Christmas starts every time before.
I put myself into the mess, that today I am a little vaguilla: oops :.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 5:41 a.m.

A kat kit pa having a coffee with my maid and with Rosi and take advantage to listen to a couple of songs from the new "my sabina" Asossssssss ....
Marcita: Oops: .... Anyway, the experience is a degree in everything, and with the theme bomb I have been "experimenting" a few years, that a child has nothing to do with an adult ... of allModes, thanks ...;). For the way, how good about the vaccine, how daring, I have nothing clear, on the one hand I want and on the other I throw myself back .... to see if tomorrow we are going toJuan Luis's nurse clarifies something.
I leave you again, that at 1 we go to the walk ... kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/17/2009 5:43 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hello good!!!
Thanks Velia.
Jolín, with me with the vaccine ... the same thing happens to me, I have nothing clear ... Prado did you have asked Alberto?I was determined that I didn't put it on me, but doubts enter me ... and I don't know what to do ...
Yesterday on TV I saw that a nurse or medical said that from now on a wave of new cases was expected, because the cold was closer and that the viruses swarmed more ... instead to my grandmother the pneumologist was not advisedAnd that she suffers from bronchi, and when she catches something ... she doesn't release it ... enfin ...

Marcita, you have already decided ... Well, don't give him more turns.

Greetings !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/17/2009 6:13 a.m.

The truth is that I decided to put the vaccine to Noe for his pediatrician.He told me that she as a clear doctor who would wear it (already put it yesterday) and that if it was Noe's mother too.He says it is like the seasonal flu vaccine, which is done in the summer for autumn and that she does not see a problem, so I put it on.
I will control Noe, although with the new apparatus it is already done alone, but in the school I prefer to be.
Good day.

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 6:17 a.m.

Good morning .... finally the Sooooooooooooooooooool ......: d .... to see if we last a little: D

Anuski did not ask Alberto because he forgot: Oops:, but I am sure that I am going to put it on the 4 that I go to the nurse for the strips, unless she tells me no ... that I doubt it ....

Of the forums, because what am I going to think, that are very valid, I have to give thanks because they helped me a lot when they diagnosed me, here that "educator in diabetes does not exist, I left the hospital with a note that made me theEndo and that I keep, in it I explained the insulin that I had to apply (at that time three different) and the doses depending on glycemia and wing for home .....: |, so I got on the internet and startedTo learn quickly, ..... and well so bad it hasn't gone ....: Mrgreen:

Kisses....

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 7 a.m.

Nastardes, here hearing Sabina's new (goodism), waiting for my little woman and reading you ... I see that you talk about viruses (at home they have already visited some), sun and rain (today we have had both two), forums (necessary... in its fair measure), anniversaries, days of diabetes ... oh, that type 2 and type 1 ...How long we are spent to explain that the 1 of the 2….And those questions and comments
How do you carry it?
When you tell me, we eat, I don't want your time to spend
And this can you eat it?
Go, you don't seem diabetic, if you eat like others
You dessert a good juice right?
Do you click a lot of insulin?
Is yours good, or bad diabetes?
Have you heard it?A vaccine has come out for yours
And about the pancreas transplant ... Have you raised it?If it is only an operation and you forget the punctures….

Hehe, one day, a little to the eggs of all this, I dedicated myself in the work to chase a colleague screaming with the novorapid ball in his hand “Ramon, look, look, look how I samp down !!!! "And my friend Ramon hid and closed his eyes to not see him ... that day more than one decided not to mestily anything from diabetes.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/17/2009 1:09 p.m.

Hello good.

There are few novelties here.Celia is still much better with her glycemia.They are not all good, and the rule has also come to him, with what he has upward trends, but most controls are normal and there is no color with these past days.
Let's see if the thing lasts.

The vaccine ..., they have told me something in Oviedo that is impossible for me: to put it on without hesitation.
I think I will put it, but do it without hesitation ..., it will be that I cannot.Use, what vaccine but with doubts.

Anyway, I will try to see Celia's ex-survey, who is the most sensible person I have met on medical issues and surely do what she recommends.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/17/2009 2:55 p.m.

Hello!!!
Here the sun has lasted little, today much more cold, has stopped raining, but we have a fog ... Enfin, I don't know what is worse.

Alea, I was going to tell you the other day ... If it would have something to do with the fact that the rule was coming, and then it happened to me, it happens to me, that the week before it comes to me, my controls go up considerably.

Prado, are you going to put it on day 4?... Well, I continue with my doubts.

Juan Luis, the phrase "walks, you don't seem diabetic, if you eat like others" ... it is very funny, they have never told me ... a friend of mine told me, ... oh ...You're going to click now, hope I don't look ...

Good morning !!!

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/18/2009 6:09 a.m.

Good day ..... yes, as Anuski says we have the cold at once, 8 degrees less than yesterday at this time 8) .... it is what there is and the usual so better not to complain ....Jejeje ...

The most amazing thing they told me was: "You have no diabetic face" and I had to put a face of Gili ...... Anyway, I already pass, I have assumed that ignorance is usual and I don't evenannoying to clarify anything ...: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ..... kisses .....

DiabetesForo
11/18/2009 6:26 a.m.

Good noon,
Also here with colder and the sun that does not dare to rise ...
The Cole de Noe arrived the flu A and the professor of the affected child, as she is pregnant she has already discharged, just in case ... to see if as she catches us vaccinated ...
Anyway, good afternoon.

DiabetesForo
11/18/2009 8:59 a.m.

Holasss

Yes, unusual acquaintances are a source of funny anecdotes ... Will you not eat dessert, right?: Shock: Of course, the girl who told me liked the smell of gasoline :))

As I am convinced that I have already passed the flu A (although without analytical test that confirms it) I have decided that I am not going to vaccinate myself;In addition, at this step the flu will take so many people to which it is as if "naturally" is vaccinated to the entire population: Mrgreen:
By the way, that some cases of flu A tell me, with high fever (39º) and not altered glycemia: shock: ... Do you know any case like that?

DiabetesForo
11/19/2009 3:25 a.m.

Good morning!!!!!
Yes, anecdotes of all kinds, like that mother who invited Noe to her son's birthday and when she arrived, she told us excitedly that all the piñata chuches were sugar without sugar, so that I could not eat them, and I thought "what detail what detail, the woman has worried "and after a snack he had nocilla snacks and varied juices ...
As for fever, they always tell us that Noe is the world upside down, because the higher the fever, the lower the glycemia and traces worse.
Where are you going, routerillos?I hope everything is fine.
I get out again.Good day.

DiabetesForo
11/19/2009 3:46 a.m.

Nosdias, I read that some are not going to vaccinate ... let's do one thing, the vaccinated will call ourselves "the G-A", and those not vaccinated, "haha", and to see what group it results with less several ailments ... for nowThose of haha ​​you win, I have risen with head and throat pain.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/19/2009 4:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.