{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good day.....

Alea woman and where are you going to vent better than here ????????You know that we understand you perfectly and what despair !!!!! ..... a hug ....

Anuski Where do you get ???????????????? .... for when that coffee ????????
Owash What a bad thought :)), not, not, that of conspiracy anything: mrgreen :: mrgreen:

Let's see if I cleared and do something ..... have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 3:20 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning routerillos !!!
1st.school day, and first early morning for a week ...
Alea, I hope that at this point Celia has noticed the advantages that it provides to carry insulin bomb, even if only for the quality of life, and be able to put the batteries ... otherwise, I understand that you are up toThe hat ... and I don't know what else to say .... a hug.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/10/2009 3:21 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route.
To say something ... that today is one of those days that I want to die ..... Who protects a minor from another minor because the aggressor is protected by the law of the minor, and me who protects him?:(: ((: ?: Then I tell you better.
Marcita, I'm glad no already is a little better.
Velia, having such Angela today, I hope you too better.
Prado and Alea What do they play?: Shock:
Alea, a little more patience .... Although I know it is very difficult ... Look that Angel does not even take the meter to the entituto and that he eats sandwich and makes educates ... But what ...?: Twisted:
Owash, but things happen or not?I do not find out about Na ... Prado, Alea and now you :?:?
I'm going to take the third coffee (it happens to me like Velia) if not, I'm not a person.AAAAHHHHGGGG I have just "grabbed" lentils: Evil:

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 5:25 a.m.

Jolín Paz, how bad it looks like you anticipate ... Tell us what happened and a lot of encouragement.A kiss.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/10/2009 7:51 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good,
Paz, you are a bit "Atacá", calm a woman and I hope that this problem you say has easy solution, but you are right, there are some "minors" that go cloth, I also know some case ... encouragement and a hug.
Alea, you also have your cross, daughter, I don't know what else to tell you because patience is seen that you have plenty, also much encouragement, to see if it is possible that this girl opens her eyes and starts taking care of yourself.
Velia, how about the first post Gripal day of Angela in school?
For here improving, but little by little, eating is not right and glycemia, although improving, still with a downward trend and with very little insu.With the good morning what you are doing and unable to enjoy it, that we are made some piltrafillas ... :)) :))
Next week the flu A and our pediatrician insists that we put it to Noe, so we are not going to take the opposite (I think that: shock :).
Have a good afternoon.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 8:43 a.m.

Good

Here we continue, in intensive surveillance.
Celia says yes, it will be pending.To try it today, the breakfast post has been forgotten and has arrived with almost 300 to eat, but yes, control of the food has been done before I arrived, so that we can see that it is pending: shock:

On the other hand, it is taking good grades (finally), all above 8 and some 10:-/

I don't know if I get angry, rejoice, give her a tortazo and then kiss, kill her, send her to Congo ...

Anyway, we will expect events.

Paz, tell us what happens to Angel, although I fear what history is about, but we have some experience and we can guide you.

Well, thanks for the spirits and health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 10:35 a.m.

Alea, tell your girl to add to the MSN the new forum boy (Juanca-29) and chat with him.He is a person who splures optimism and wisdom and maybe talking to him Celia enters in motion and escarmiento in a foreign head (Juanca, I loved talking to you, I hope I do not bother you that I recommend you: D).

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 10:53 a.m.

I will tell you, Auto, although Celia in principle refuses to chat with kids if the only thing that unites them is the disease.
Let's see if there is luck.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 11:04 a.m.

Holasss
No, for now nothing happens what should happen ... So tomorrow or I do like the Chinese who throw pumps of silver to make it rain ... I will try to be thunder: twisted: we will see.

Regarding Celia ... I almost always say the same thing, as worse you will not go you have to be optimistic ... whatever comes will always be good (I hope).
A day will come where there is a turning point ... the problem is that the vision of that point is internal and not imposed.

Juanlu early morning: shock: :))

DiabetesForo
11/10/2009 4:24 p.m.

Good morning route.
I will try is brief.Now I envy the ease with which Juan Luis writes why it seems impossible to be able to transmit you as I feel.
On Sunday night, as we thought some time ago something was going wrong, we started very seriously to talk to Angel.Good and making him understand that we were to help him.He ended up telling us that a kid (and I save the nationality, that no one is offended) demanded money for a few months ... both in the institute and in the street.He came home to talk to him and talked on the street.I camped to suspect something when sometimes the kid called home and Angel told me to tell him that he could not leave and that he was punished ... weird, weird.There were days that in one afternoon he came up to three times.
That same night my husband called the Chief of Police of the People and remained to go to the Institute early on Monday.In the institute the director tells them that they are not denounced because they on other occasions with educational measures try to make the kids change the behaviors ... total that I with a anger, because nobody changes them, they move with totalimpunity.
The thing changed yesterday afternoon, the director called my husband and told him that after talking to Angel and the kid, he thought that behind the one he demands there must be someone else, because he does not see him trained: Shock: ... and that before talking with Angel, I thought it was less the money he had given him (more than 100 euros).Anyway, we return to the institute tomorrow and have asked us that with the police because this will have to be reported ...
I feel bad because I think I should have realized before what was happening .. When I asked Angel who was that he told me that a friend's brother, at no time said he was his friend.Well, that's how the thing is, now I am afraid of even going out to throw the trash.
I don't know where my son spent.

DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 3:14 a.m.

Jolín, Paz, what a situation .... I hope that with the complaint things return to their channel, although I suppose that you will be scared ... Because of feeling guilty, it is so easy to blame, but I think you must beobjective and think how difficult adolescence is, and that we must give the children a certain margin of maneuver so that they move without too much pressure, and in the meantime brown sometimes arise like this ...
Now that you know the issue, the important thing is that you have taken the right steps and that the solution is closer.Much encouragement and a strong hug.
For the rest, here I am going to study, that between whistles and flutes I have not hit the water.
Alea, "take the driver" .... jokes apart, as Owash says, worse it is difficult to go .... to see if between some things and others he takes some conscience, and takes advantage of the pull of the studies forBe less pissed off, that is TB.important.
Come, kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/11/2009 3:47 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning....
Paz does not surprise me that you are pissed off and scared, the situation is to be, but you have already taken the fundamental step to remedy, I think that denouncing it is fundamental and ufff .... I would be very, very drastic with these energumenos ...But of course they are minors, in short ..... I do not continue that I turn on ......

Have a good day, kisses .....

DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 4:09 a.m.

Good to all !!!
I know that I have gather a little ... I have a few days with few dares, things from families that always arise stories.
I have already read everything, and what brown you have touched you peace, I hope that with the steps that you have followed everything I stay there ... but come on, there are minors and minors ... and what cloth some have.It is not for being racist, but I was sending them to their place of origin, without contemplations.

Alea, and Celia to her ball ... Let's see if the fear of losing the bomb motivates her a little, at least look with the studies is behaving .... Not everything will be bad woman.

Prado, I was in your neighborhood yesterday, but I went to the dentist and went out with a mask:-/, who came home ... I made an endodontics of a tooth and more than 1 hour, there with my mouth open, I stillThat side of the mouth hurts.I have to go down another day this week to buy my husband's gift, so I warn you, it will be today or tomorrow ... although it will have to be fast.

I have to help the dentist with the crisis ... how good I am :?What a horror ... how bad it happened, and on top of it ... and not little.

Velia and family, I'm glad you recovered.

Kisses.

anuski's profile photo
anuski
11/11/2009 5:05 a.m.

Anuski, above that mood ...... I have a dentist now and it was my turn last year, at this time I started and ended in May of this year uffff .... I hope not to return in much time: Mrgreen:.Call me for coffee, even if it's fast, at least we see you.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 5:23 a.m.

Good morning,
Anuski, above that mood, woman and take that cafelillo with Prado, which surely infects you optimism ...;)
Paz, how bad it has what you tell, but you have already taken the pertinent steps and surely has a quick solution.Nothing to feel guilty, we already know that the children are able to hide the thousand wonders so that we do not notice what we do not want.
Alea, at least good news with the notes, something is something woman, little by little.
Owash, you'll tell us about thunder and the things that will happen ...
Velia, how are you still there?And Nati?.
Well, we go with the task of feeding Noe, to see if he soon recovers his appetite.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 7:38 a.m.

Hello good.
Today Celia has not gone to class.It turns out that Anteanoche was 241 when he went to bed.I put only one one.As a correction and got up yesterday with 298. Last night he was 250, so I put 2 units fearing that they would not be enough and it turns out that he has had one of his downturn at dawn.
Yes, he is a collaborator and the batteries are putting the controls.The rest of the day, after rebounds and casualties in the morning, it has gone well.
Of course, two outstanding in English: shock:
This is what this daughter has my daughter, who is very entertaining: Mrgreen:

Paz, I better not think here, because any damage any sensitivity.Let's see if I can inside a little while and I call you.Cheer up.

Health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 1:38 p.m.

First a hug to peace and angel.
I always think that bad things are "necessary" to grow and improve ... although many times this thought serves only to get out of the mess :?

Yes, what had to wiggled ...
Verónica's case and our friend Forera Anna remains exactly the same as 3 weeks ago: Twisted:
I let you choose the insult ...
Of course, tomorrow I'm going to win my nickname "Cojonera"

Luckily I did not have diabetes in my adolescence ... I would have done the competition to Celia.: Shock:

Anuski, the dentist's guild is another of my "hated" ... The family is the little one that one does not choose.

DiabetesForo
11/11/2009 3:29 p.m.

Good morning!!!
Anuski, garment, are you lazy ????Well, to lift your mood, that surely you have great things to support you;)
Is it quite well Celia ???Atasco glucometer .... last night the same thing happened to us but vice versa ... after its first day of skating, school, etc ... there was no way to get it from 70, in the end lowering the basal to 0.05, milk,Cookies and others, I get it above 100 and at 5, 277: Shock :: Shock :: Shock :: Oops: .... then it has risen well, but go cloth ...
Owash, in this case the cojonera fly title is worth it .... Let's see how the subject looks like.
I start studying that the morning becomes very short.
Kisses and good day to all.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/12/2009 4:01 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... disgusting time, it rains

Yes Owash, bad things are necessary to grow and improve and especially to value the really important ones, because we do not lose time on things that are worthless in really ...:-/ but what is wrong when it happens when it happensBad .....: Mrgreen: Anyway .... I have something silly today ..... :))

You have a good day ........ Kisses ....

DiabetesForo
11/12/2009 4:25 a.m.

Tired, more than fed up, Requeteharta: Mrgreen:

Celia is collaborating.A thousand controls are done and I make them early in the morning.He is eating the exact rations and putting the scheduled insulin ... Well, it doesn't work.

Yesterday, after the downturn and rebounds he was acceptably well, but came to dinner in 151, ok.He put on the bolus and had dinner.At 2 hours I was 194. Ok, let's wait to see.An hour later 118. Nothing was taken.At 3 I was in 265. I put 2 (with enough fear because the last time with 2 he gave him downturn) he got up with 268. He corrected with 2 and put on the breakfast bolus, taking the rations scheduled.The recess was in more than 400. He got 8 and came to eat with more than 400 (he had not eaten anything at the institute).It has been pissed off.He put 10 with a ball.At 3 hours of an hour was in 375.
Now we are waiting for the post, but already in the food he has said that he was fed up with the pump, that he was tired of changing the catheters every time he had a rush and that it is worth that when he does the cinnamon does not go well, but that when he puts herselfPilas nothing works: Twisted:

Do not throw the towel because it is my daughter, but I don't know who is more fed up, if she or me.

I go with Drake to pour a little.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/12/2009 10:42 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.