{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Hi Alea:

You know that I don't understand much yet, but something fails, it is clear.I just want you to calm down a little, because for what I have read you are an exemplary mother, you carry everything very well and live the winds for your daughter, you already know that yourself.

Much encouragement and look for the failure, because somewhere it will be.

A kiss ;)

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/12/2009 10:56 a.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Nastardes, I see that you continue all entertaining ... Anyway, much encourageThat the magicians fell irremediably ... well, more or less, they explained it to me in a more technical way, but as an explanation it is worth.And what does this have to do with diabetes?Oh, I'm afraid a lot.And in two ways.

The first because we all know that to get that chimera of Normoglycemia, a punch of things, hydrates, exercise, insulin, hormones, bad milk ... and a little after one fails you are influenceYou can already touch the other factors that you do not get it, that is, that if we get at one time that Normaglucemioa ​​assumes that it is in an unstable equilibrium situation.Shortly you touch something ...

The second is more complicated.In this case we also know that this tires, and tires a lot, and without any opportunity to take a break, even to gain strength.Because this friend never rests.In this way many, some more and others less, we are permanently tired, and we know very well that when one is tired, it is not at all, it is not for new problems, it is not for jokes, it is not for gilipolleces, which we like…Well, I'm exaggerating, but ...If someone does not feel in unstable balance that lifted their arm ... I see.

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/12/2009 1:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Alea, by the way, seems to me that at least this last situation is due to a catheter failure.Whenever the catheter fails me, the following happens to me:
-I starts up.
-I correct myself, nothing, water.
-I'm 400
-Pinchazo of insulin and catheter change.
-Pasa time, I continue with the clouds, I shit in tó.
-At a few hours I get off 200, hug everyone, how beautiful life is.

Explanation: When I am very tall I need a lot more insulin to go down.It also seems that I am very delayed the effect time of it ...

Juan Luis
11/12/2009 1:21 p.m.

Good night route.
It seems that we do not get bored, Alea, I do not know but also Angel when something similar happens and corrected needs more than the one that is usually put on and yet in two hours again put more insulin.Surely at this time it is already more controlled.

Prado have you over the day?And on top of time as you want.

Thanks for your support.It seems that the kid is very scared and does not believe the police to repeat any episode like the lived ... I feel the same, but this leaves me between sorry for the family situation he has and anger for what my son has happened.

Well, you have a good night, and as it says who?:?May glycemia accompany you.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/12/2009 3:24 p.m.

Juan Luis, very interesting what you say ... I lift my arm.

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/12/2009 4:15 p.m.

Anapp

Good day.......
Juan Luis, well described !!!!I don't think your description exaggerated: D, I think we all feel like that .....
I also need more insulin to lower a hyper and it takes longer to take effect but what happens to me is that it then has a coup effect and end up in hiccups ...: ((((((
Paz I'm glad that the subject is solved, hopefully it will serve as a lesson to that kid and learn ....: Twisted:.The day I finished well, the discouragement usually lasts ...:-/
Alea Imagine that Celia is already better and I understand her discouragement, if you have discarded the topic of the catheter, hormones may be guilty.

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/13/2009 3:28 a.m.

Very good morning, route.
Well, that we do not get bored in general.
Paz, I'm glad that the thing is solved.I hope Angel can forget soon and spend a page and you calm down.
Alea, how does Celia follow today?The truth is that it is to get tired, fed up and send everything to me ..., but unfortunately, we cannot.Courage and continue in the gap.
Velia are you going to attend the acts of the 14th tomorrow, there in Cáceres?In the end I do not know if we will go, my maidin is not for the work of "celebrating" diabetes.
Noe is already like New and now eats the beautiful.Yesterday he began to go to school and, for the moment, the glycemiae, but we do not lift the arm, Juan Luis, who is very right with the unstable balance, we moved to play in recess and then surprise!.
Now I am going to buy the kings for the nephews, who already threw the eye yesterday.
Kisses and good day.

DiabetesForo
11/13/2009 3:35 a.m.

Nosdias, I see that things are solved with Angel ... let's be positive, all experience, even if it is bad, ends over time being positive.
Ahhh, which is our pattern, San Friday!

Juan Luis
11/13/2009 4:09 a.m.

Hello good.

Things are still the same.There is no explanation, or we do not find it.Catheter changes, it is insulin with a ball, low a little bit and puts it again three hundred and peak every two by three.It is as if water was injected.

And the biggest problem is that, as they have armed them so fat, in Oviedo they no longer believe it and think that the beast continues to do, that is, I do not see how we are going to fix it.

We continue to measure that it measures and corrects that it corrects: shock:

Health

DiabetesForo
11/13/2009 12:21 p.m.

Good night, route !!!
A hug, Alea !!!!.
We have just arrived from the institutional act of Diabetes Day, which has been held in the Plaza Mayor ... They have illuminated the Bujaco tower, and the act, with that, institutional .... According to Angela a little rollazo.
Tomorrow we have the morning busy, healthy breakfast, march (quite short), drawing contest, sports activities ... Marcita, cheer up and come with us.
Well, I leave you, I have 4 Petardillas, making a Halloween-Pijama party and we are going to do some pizzas ...
Kisses and good night.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/13/2009 2:58 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning.

I don't know, there are people who congratulate today but I don't like that a hair:-/

Yesterday morning in the first, they talked about diabetes and said something that I am not in accordance (if someone understands better than me that please explain it to me) they said that diabetes is a characteristic of the person like the one who has the eyesBlue or green: shock: the woman stays so "pancha" ... (I don't know if I have to worry, I have green eyes)

Today is the first day that Angel is injected Humalog KwikpenThe difference, in words that can easily understand: oops:It has begun by putting the same dose as the other but is it possible that you have to increase or decrease?I know that most are firefighters, but maybe you know.

Well, I wish you to have a good day, whether or not diabetic.
Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/14/2009 6:59 a.m.

Hello Paz
Lilly's new feather or boli (Kwikpen) has a simpler injection mechanism, the pen is softer ... even to see almost too soft.

Theoretically Lispro and Aspart insulins are very similar ultra -granted insulins: start at 15 minutes of injecting, beak between 30 and 70 minutes and almost 3 hours of total duration.
In principle the doses should be the same.
They differ in the form of amino acid modification for their achievement.

Salu2 exhausted and overwhelmed.

DiabetesForo
11/14/2009 3:11 p.m.

Good night!!!
Before I wrote and it has gone to the fuck :?
We are also exhausted, although it has given us the afternoon for a nap, and relax night for my maid and I celebrated our wedding anniversary (it was actually 10) .... Cenita at home (pastels and cava) and movierigorous, yes, alone ...
Today we went to the activities organized by Fadex for Diabetes Day and the truth is that we have loved, we and girls ... we started with a good breakfast on the Cánovas Paseo.By the way, they have left on the news of La 1, they carried the banner that headed the march for diabetes, then games in the Plaza Mayor and Charta with parents and others affected ... by the way Marcita, we have met your friends,Very friendly, I have invited you to participate in the forum, to see if they are encouraged.
Well routerillos, kisses for everyone in addition to rest for Owash (I imagine tiredness, here are also determinations since yesterday, a lot of nursing students, and tensions and others .... They have also taken a good tute).

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/14/2009 3:39 p.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Very good.

It seems that we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Talking to Velia, he suggested that the problem could be that the puncture area had absorption problems.Celia always put the catheter in the gut, rotating, but in the gut.He told me to try to put it in the buttock or lumbar area.
Yesterday we did.He put the catheter on a buttock side and the thing seems to work.From night the values ​​seem to be normalized.I think the problem was that, so Velia has turned on the bulb that neither we nor in Oviedo we even consider.Thanks, Velia.

So that they say that the forums are useless to misinform.I think that some endocrine and an educator would not go through forums like this.The same was positive.

Anyway, with all reservations yet, I think the thing is going.

Health

DiabetesForo
11/15/2009 9:25 a.m.

Hello everyone: D

Yesterday I was in the tent of the Association of Diabetes and seeing so much but so many people, left me thinking about the 'precarious balance' (which Juan Luis speaks), that we sometimes believe to have when we are healthy.I think everyone, in different degrees, we are always on the edge of the line.Those are the conditions of the existence of living beings (not just humans)!

I really liked experience;)

Ana Poppe's profile photo
Ana Poppe
11/15/2009 11:49 a.m.

Anapp

I am very happy Alea, once again it is demonstrated that the experience of some serves for others, which doctors will never understand, they always tell you that it is a tto.personalized and that forums are only useful to confuse.

A kiss: p

Cloud

Nube's profile photo
Nube
11/15/2009 2:58 p.m.

Diagnosticada en Agosto del 2009, solicite la curva de glucosa, diabetes melitus II, actualmente tomo Jentadueto, dos al día. Glicosilada 6,4

Hello good.
How about the weekend?I see that some have been busy: D

Owash, thanks for the explanation, source of wisdom.I do not know but I have the feeling that the new insulin maintains the lowest level, or it will be that it is going on for a more stable day, you never know: ??... will be seen.

Velia, have you already rested?That good romantic dinner sounds at home.Congratulations.

Alea, I'm glad you will find the problem.How do you walk with those winds?The sea will be beautiful, how beautiful when it gets brave!

I don't know why I speak, Angel goes down to dinner and has a beautiful 290:-/: ?:
Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/15/2009 3:46 p.m.

Good morning .......: Shock: From Saturday night he started to rain and continueeeeeeeeeeeee .... He has not stopped uffffff ... and does not look like it ... What boredom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: EVIL:

Alea finally solved the problem, I'm glad, I broken a lot and it took at least one month to repeat area .....

Here there were acts to celebrate Diabetes Day on Friday morning, was Emilio Valdés, the extreme challenge camera (four) telling their experience, I found out because they called me from local television to inform them of the activities of the activities ofThe association:-/ and no idea, I had no idea ...... in short .... I also do not know who had the happy idea of ​​schedule something a working day in the morning ... without comments thanI stain again .....

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/16/2009 3:34 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!!Ufff, Monday again, what fatigue.
Alea, I want you to continue seeing the light.You will tell us, to see if it is possible that it works well ... a hug.
Paz, thanks for the congratulation .... With regard to Humalog, I think the only thing they have changed is the pen, insulin is the same as always, and there is little from the novorapid, although it seems that it begins to doEffect something before and the duration of the action is somewhat less ... as to everything you have to give time to see if it is going better or not, and it seems that with angel it has been (apart from that 290, which we already know thatAs soon as we leave the routine ...) ..
Prado, I just read you .... Here the activities have been quite well, but I fear that they have done very little advertising, because the influx has been little (not so much the determinations of blood glucose and tension) ... and what to sayFrom the press, the newspaper Extremadura (1 of the regional 2) or mentions it: shock: and the other, the owner today and comment of the news of 2 lines:-/ .... something else was said in the newsof regional television ...
And little else, that I start studying that I have a delay that for what.
Kisses to all and have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/16/2009 3:39 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

You were, on Monday we are ... little wins.

Juan Luis
11/16/2009 5:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.