{'en': 'La Plata Route', 'es': 'Ruta de la Plata'} Image

La Plata Route

DiabetesForo's profile photo   04/16/2008 5:32 a.m.

Good night route !!!How good, Owash to attack .... We today without a fever but our head hurts and we have a bad body ... I think this is a good trancazo and no flu A, I say it for the symptoms they say, especiallyFor the fever, which thank God has not uploaded much, never more than 38 and has also lowered us very well ... the other symptoms could be considered the same ...
Alea, I have already seen on TV the images of the Cantabrian .... We have even seen Zarauz, who already gave us "Mar Viva" this summer on vacation .... The truth, a spectacle, not much more to see you withDrake walking like accounts, hahaha
By the way, Angela and Rebeca (who is also sick), also have gut pain, but has not stopped eating or having appetite ....
Anuski, to see if the tooth does not give you a lot of war, because I know what it is to suffer from teams and mecagoentoloquesemenea.
Prado, Anuski, I have also seen on TV that snow has reached your land .... What a cold you should have ...
And more, that we are going to see some TV.
Kisses.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/05/2009 3:56 p.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Good morning route.
I spend a moment to greet you all and that you know that I do not forget.
This summer has been to forget ... 3 operations .... An entry in hospital for more than two weeks ...Head expand our bathroom and put the terrace, therefore we have to emigrate to another bedroom, now he is with Angel's bath and I have white powder even in the kidneys ..... Angel passed the flu without sorrow or glory.... Velia do not doubt that what you have is the flu, which Angel has had fewer symptoms and they have told us yes, that it was.They have scared us many and it is nothing worse than the common one.
Improvement for all the sick and also many congratulations on those we have improved ...
Greetings to all and shelter that winter arrived.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2009 2:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.....
Peace how long without seeing you, do not leave us so long woman, I hope that these health problems are solved well ..... you will tell us ...: D
I see that you are all recovering and you are improving ... here we already have the snow very very close and it is very cold, the winter hit: Mrgreen:

You have a good day ..... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/06/2009 3:46 a.m.

Good morning, route !!!
Peace, what joy to have news of yours .... I wish the doctor is resolved well.Cheer up....
Here you continue with coughs, without a fever, but I have the vacant body, it must be that I am not getting used to that of catching the bed and the couch ... and that is that there is little wins of Na ...
Angela is also better, but it is loading of mucos ...
Otherwise, Feote, with many clouds and must be cold outside ...
How is Celia?
Kisses

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/06/2009 7:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Hello Hello ... The novelty is that I have set out to resume my participation a bit from next week.Waitingeeeeeeeee

Juan Luis's profile photo
Juan Luis
11/06/2009 12:36 p.m.

Very good.

Yesterday's wet has taken its toll today, and I walk, so I just go to greet you.

Peace, encouragement and all better.Let's see if I call you one day.

Juanlu, you look like Guadiana, boy:-/

Prado, here we also have the snow and close.By the way, enjoy the crown, which until I recover a bit almost do not see the screen, but I plan to reach you as it improves: Arrow:

Health

DiabetesForo
11/06/2009 2:07 p.m.

Rebienvenida Paz

Expectant for reading Juanluis again

snow?Here we also have: Mrgreen: They have mounted I do not know roll in the old river channel, with scaffolding and a cannon have recreated a kind of miniature Pyrenees: shock: shock: shock:

DiabetesForo
11/06/2009 3:35 p.m.

Nosdias, I already read that you are entertained with the snow ... here, yesterday I went down to see Angela.I ask him:

-How going?
-Che 37 ..
-Joé
-No problem

I see that it doesn't flinch

-Will you give you something?
-No, I'm going to wait to see if something goes up or lowers him ...

I don't understand anything, I think my wife has totally lost her head ... that's when we realize that she is talking about fever, and I glucose ...

Juan Luis
11/07/2009 5:13 a.m.

Good afternoon,
I'm glad the improvements of the Pochillos.
Paz, great to read you again, I hope that clouds will pass soon and those health problems are improving.
Juanlu, also the joy of reading you again, I already missed you.
Alea, how about the Catarrazo?
Well, here with viruses too, he has already touched Noe, who has been with fever of 38-38'5 from Thursday night and vomiting every two by three, and I giving overtime to the washing machine ...:-/.Yesterday we went to the emergency room to the hospital and after we "saw" the emergency doctor (well, see each other or put the thermometer but we laughed a lot, he said to control Noe and as he had been loaded with a syringe needleAs a puncture, I told her that I was doing it and the aunt shouted in the sky when she saw that she cleaned her finger with an alcohol wipe, because according to her, the alcohol wipes, not the cotton with alcohol, increases the valueof glycemia ... :))) happened to the pediatrics plant, because that, that a modern virus to wait for it to happen and not be the beginning of something worse.
Well, you have a good weekend and see if on Monday we are more spare parts.Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2009 9:34 a.m.

Hello good......
I then take care of yourself and improve yourself, because I get bored: mrgreen :;)
Juan Luis to see if this time is true and do not disappear so much time :(
Owash but what weird things do there ...:-/ ... in short .... where is the natural ...: Mrgreen:
Also Marcita with virus ????????I will play wood !!!!! ... I hope they will pass soon and not be improved quickly.

Kisses

DiabetesForo
11/07/2009 9:38 a.m.

How about family ???
I see that all pochitos.
Velia, I hope you are all better, with the good that you do there and in the end you are the first to get bad, send noses.Here we have also fallen but the thing for now seems slight, that if you mounts, you already know, to sell and become rich, hurt.
Marcita, who recovers soon noe, poor, always touches everything ...
Peace, how long.I hope everything is good in those results, take care of yourself.
Anuski, how beautiful?How is the pituffine?I have lost track of you completely, I hope you are well.
Everyone else...
Kisses.

Beky's profile photo
Beky
11/07/2009 7:39 p.m.

Very good.

My cuarrazo goes better.I see for one eye:-/

Prado, yesterday I tried, but I have stayed at the doors.But I plan to try ... especially when I see both eyes :))

Marcita, I hope the little one is better.Wow Rachita.And the same for the Velia-Juan-Angel-Nati family (I hope at least Dana has fought)

Well, that to improve the pochitos and health to all.

DiabetesForo
11/08/2009 8:10 a.m.

Good morning routerillos !!!!
Here we are taking a snack that has just prepared my maid, to see if I just replenished, that I have better but something dizzy.
Marcita, how is Noe going?It is inevitable, there is the atmosphere loaded with viruses and if it is not one it will be another, it is clear.Hopefully get good soon.
Becky, I say the same, let's see if the subject is not going to anymore ...
Alea, already improving, prepare Prado, that I believe that this has been given a respite for looking for strategies, hahahaha ...
I want to send a strong hug to Maclaudi and his daughters .... mood, pretty !!!!
And more ... kisses and good day for everyone.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/08/2009 8:27 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Good morning ..... for saying something clear because being Monday and with this cold Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ......: D

Alea prett less bad than you just see for an eye hahahahaha

Have a good day ...... kisses

DiabetesForo
11/09/2009 4:41 a.m.

Nosdias, here fulfilling the seventh day of confinement, and it seems that it will be the last one ... already say it, with medicins a week, without them seven days.Greetings.

Juan Luis
11/09/2009 5:08 a.m.

Very good, also to say something, and here it is not for cold, that we are having a great days ... it is for viruses.Noe does not end up singing, no longer vomits or has a fever but does not eat na de ná and the glycemia ...: shock: I don't even tell you, and to top it off yesterday I started with the same symptoms, visiting Mr. Roca every two forthree...
I hope the rest of Pochitos are better.
Kisses.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2009 7:46 a.m.

I had heard the "three days of climb and three days of descent" referring to the constipated/flu: shock:

Prado and Alea conspire: Twisted:

Waiting for things to happen: shock: ... or not, we'll see.

Impatient salu2.

DiabetesForo
11/09/2009 11:01 a.m.

Good afternoon!!!!
How is the route going? ... Marcita is glad that Noe is better, I imagine that a couple of days to settle your stomach and eat well again .... Let's see if it gives you mild ...
Angela already answered, today did not go to school for preserving it a bit, which will now walk with the low defenses and is all the cole full of viruses ....
I TB.Awake, with a little dizziness, I think that for having decreased the number of coffees and for not leaving home (although yesterday we took a small walk my boy and I, who needed to breathe fresh air) ... and this afternoon I will go toBuy some pajamas from the girls and the birthday gift of a friend of Angela ...
Owash, do we expect news ?????Well whatever it is for good.
Alea, I imagine that you will have already recovered the other eye ...
Here time is good, it is sunny and some fresh, but it is not disappeared ... how cold the north.
Come, routes, have a good day.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
11/09/2009 11:31 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I have recovered my eye, true, but today I am bad, with a resounding anger.

We have arrived in Oviedo a while.Celia continues with bad, very high glycemia.Dutch no longer eats hidden or those things, but it goes on the subject too often.To make you an idea, I said before leaving to look at the reservoir, to see if I had enough.He told me that he had more than 100 units, so we left for Oviedo.Upon arrival it turned out that they only had two!: Mrgreen :: |: X: Twisted :: Twisted :: Twisted: Mecagüentoloquesemenea.Teté and ultimatum anger: either the batteries are put in the next 3 weeks or take away the bomb.
I am more than fed up.The whole trip back I have been driving and shouting to Celia (I know it is not a solution, but killing it is stronger and, in addition, at this step it will save the work: Twisted :)

Anyway, I don't know whether to throw myself to the train or the driver (I have the station next to)

Anyway, she there.I have already told him that either he does things in my way (the only one I am going to allow) or does them to his, but away from home.It doesn't bitter me anymore.

Anyway, forgive the breakdown, but someone had to say.

Prado, girl, I think it has been lucky more than anything ... Now to wait for you to reach me again and start again.Intrigue We have them :))

Health

DiabetesForo
11/09/2009 2:56 p.m.

Nosdias, how cold, and what dream ...
Alea, encouragement, that in worse you have been ...

Juan Luis
11/10/2009 2:38 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.