{'en': 'And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?', 'es': 'Y las lancetas? cuantos pinchazos aguantan?'} Image

And the lancetas?How many punctures do they endure?

zyand's profile photo   06/18/2012 2:47 p.m.

wjjpn said:
in my community (Valencian community) the lancetas give them free, according to agreement they have to supply for 90 days, both of strips, needles and lancetas, the latter are fromMenarini (these are of the fat people, that is, the dwellings of 33g), the strips if they give them with droppers, a box every 10 days, the rest for 90 days and are free, but I continue in my thirteen if they are freeBecause click several times with the same bacon.
Greetings to all

I changed them when I remembered.I can have used only one month.
The lancetas are not "free";We are paid by all users charged to our contributions to the SS and taxes.
Now after carrying the free style, I rarely use them.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
02/04/2019 1:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

hello everyone!!!Well, I think my contribution is like almost everyone ... when I started ... I changed them daily ... now I change it ... when I do the blood glucose to a relative ...

BARROSA's profile photo
BARROSA
02/04/2019 1:55 p.m.

I also didn't know how much how to change them, but when asking a nurse he told me that it was not so necessary, but that changing it every 15 or so is going well.Of course, never use the same lancet for two different people.

DebyMT's profile photo
DebyMT
02/05/2019 3:36 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1 desde los 5 años (22). Novorapid 6 - 6 - 4 - 4
Toujeo 18

I change them every 2 weeks approx ... if I wouldn't run out of lancetas, because I punctuate about 8-12 times a day and they don't give me so many in my outpatient.

Jotabono's profile photo
Jotabono
02/09/2019 11:01 a.m.

I believe that each one is a different world, there are those who are clicking with the same lancet for a whole month (there), and there are those who change the lancet in each puncture.
I use a fastclix prick and use a lancet every day (at 2.5) about 5 punctures, I can not endure because the last one hurts me.

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
02/10/2019 3:19 p.m.

Apparently we are many and in common we do not use different lancets with each puncture.I usually change it ... when I remember.When it hurts is the signal.No one else clicks here.On the other hand, the finger has created fell, which will see in my case, most of the time I don't even feel it.

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
02/12/2019 12:08 a.m.

Rocío: just in case it serves you, every time I have a clean needle with the needle, those needles cost money and how you will use them only because you clean and reuse it.Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
05/17/2019 8:12 p.m.

I do not exaggerate you if I tell you that I use it for a week or more, simply click something less over time but nothing more ...

Samuel11489's profile photo
Samuel11489
05/19/2019 11:44 p.m.

DM 1 desde Junio de 1995
Humalog Kwik Pen D-T-N
Tresiba N

Hello from Mexico.I am prediabetic and as a precaution I make glucose measurements sporadically.Sometimes daily, sometimes in a week a couple of times, etc.Of course, the glucometer I consider it for personal use and Incetas I use them alone, no one else, for hygiene (and by logic a disease could be transfers).

On the other hand, laboratories prefer that you change them in each use but in reality common sense tells you that if the function is only to a puncture to get a drop of blood, you do not really need to change it so frequently.

Of course, if you have a lot of time, you have blood or cost the puncture, then you change it.I believe that the Lenceta can be changed weekly and now, calm.I don't think there is a major problem.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/02/2019 1:26 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

It is a single -use material, I change it daily, I use one for all the punctures of the day, six or seven, they give me a box of 200 and I always have a checkpoint, the insulin needles use one for each injection, both the tasAs needles are one -use

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
06/05/2019 10:38 p.m.

The material that facilitates social security is not free.We pay all the quotes.

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
04/05/2020 5:29 p.m.

Friend: Here in Venezuela they taught me at the beginning of my diabetes, which lancetas are used and thrown away, but then I discovered that the lancets after using them: they are like a hypodermic needle is used and cleaned with alcohol and is reused because only the onlyStoring you, at these moments in Venezuela Graias to the blockade of U.S.A and the European Union is not achieved and if it is achieved it is in the black market or if a box of glucometer strips cost 120 bolivars now costs 150,000.oo in theBlack market because health companies do not bring them and here social security does not work as in Spain.So I give advice if you accept it the strips are used are cleaned with Alcohool and reuse.Save friend .. Alfredo desd e Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
04/05/2020 6:59 p.m.

Lancetas are made for a single use, it is not a matter of disinfecting them, but the tip deteriorates and does a lot of damage.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/06/2020 2:11 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

@"Herrera", friend Alfredo, if the Venezuelan health system does not work as Spanish, it is the problem of the Venezuelan government.
As for the US/ EU block, it does not apply for medications.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/07/2020 10:56 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Excuse me, a friendly friend, the Venezuelan health system does not work, as well as Spanish, because it is the problem of the Venezuelan government, we know what we live in Venezuela.The blockade does not apply for medications, that means that the Veneolano goier lies.The lancetas are used by those who have caiman skin and we cannot throw the money.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
04/10/2020 1:04 a.m.

@"Herrera" I do not clean the lancetas, as you say only I use them.But it changed it every 4 days, when it hurts.
The strips if they cannot be cleaned.Once impregnated in blood or any liquid the absorbent is saturated and is not reusable.
In Spain there is no problem for lancets and needles, but glucose strips show them a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/12/2020 9:40 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I lance them I change them on Wednesdays and on Sunday nights ...
And that now that they give them to me, when they did not give me weeks and even months (until I could hold them already).

anif's profile photo
anif
04/12/2020 11:12 a.m.

DM2 (2019)

I am amazed to see how long the lancetas last ... I at 3 or 4 punctures.

I change them because instead of appearing a clean point with drop of blood I have a small wound, with a lotthat rather tear it superficially.

I guess it will also depend on the type of skin, for thick and very elastic skin they have almost new, I have it to do so, I have fine but very elastic skin.

JUAN DAVID 's profile photo
JUAN DAVID
04/13/2020 8:02 p.m.

Friend Ruthbia: I'm glad there are people who try to economize, in my case I tell you that here social security does not work, the diabetics are homeless and support groups do not exist, educators in Diásthes do not exist, and diabetics do not knowWhat a condition they have, and their families pass those of Cain because they inor who can do, I read that Spain give them glucometers, strips, lancets here not.In my 22 years as a diabetic number I have received a pill but that is an omission of Social Security that is not fixed.Greetings friend Ruthbia take care that the thing is very hard there, and here too, Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
04/14/2020 5:57 p.m.

Friend Juán David.There are people who have a SUVE skin and others who have caiman skin, I particularly had to change my finger, because the same thing happened to you: prick little blood and come back to prick, but that a peculiarity of us the diabetics, but thatIt means something: we are taking care and being responsible with us.Greetings Alfredo from Venezuela.

HERRERA 's profile photo
HERRERA
04/14/2020 6:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.