{'en': 'Moral Doubt Driving Card.Renewal.', 'es': 'Duda Moral carnet de conducir. Renovación.'} Image

Moral Doubt Driving Card.Renewal.

Quim's profile photo   03/30/2011 7:23 a.m.

Hello!

I renewed in Barcelona (Sants neighborhood, to be even more precise) in November 2012. They renewed me for 5 years.I do not know if the doctor stayed with the couple that it was type 1 or wanted to do a favor and wanted to consider me as if it were type 2. Anyway he noted that he was diabetic in the report.I think that is the fundamental.Do not hide the disease.From what I read, then each medical center does a little what it seems.

Greetings!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
11/13/2013 4:12 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Well, it seems that it was some kind of error, right?PQ usually, the renewal time is between 4-5 years ... we will continue to dream then ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/14/2013 6:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

I asked the doctor to review it, who had told me that other type 1 diabetics had been given up to 10 years, and told me that the DGT program does not allow more than 4 years when they introduce type 1 diabetes...

fer's profile photo
fer
11/14/2013 6:08 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer said:
I asked the doctor to review it, who had told me that other type 1 diabetics had been given up to 10 years, and told me that the DGT program does not allow him more than4 years when they introduce type 1 diabetes ...

:( what are we going to do ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/14/2013 6:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I am of type 1 and they renew it every 5 years (in Burgos) although if in December they give it to me for 10 years I leave you until tapa hahaha I will tell you.

Taninish's profile photo
Taninish
11/14/2013 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Fer said:
I asked the doctor to review it, who had told me that other type 1 diabetics had been given up to 10 years, and told me that the DGT program does not allow him more than4 years when they introduce type 1 diabetes ...

:( what are we going to do ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/14/2013 1:14 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Worse is my case in addition to diabetes I suffer from the heart I have an implantable automatic defibrillator (DAI), I make my reviews every 6 months.We are going like diabetes, I have controlled it because I have to renew the card every year with its corresponding medical report.I have less risk of looking like a infarction than a normal person, but this is the law even last year they placed me a stem and wanted to have three months without being able to drive (the doctor recommended me 15 days) in the end they gave meThe card but for a year

manolo82's profile photo
manolo82
11/19/2013 4:18 p.m.

Hi @manolo82, I don't understand these things ... we are supposedly more contracted than a healthy person, right?And in your case, you have fewer risks of suffering a heart attack ... Anyway ... I don't keep up with these things ... resignation and little more ...(

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/20/2013 5:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

I guess the biggest problem is hypoglycemia behind the wheel.I think the disease must be declared to be calmer.In Asturias it is renewed every 5 years.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/21/2013 11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I don't seem so tremendous to me every 5 years, really with this disease we can have complications that affect us to drive ... The absurd was every year ... but hey, an opinion

tica's profile photo
tica
11/21/2013 4:04 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I have debuted in May of this year, the first thing I did was to talk to my insurance companies, both of the car, and the one I have for life for the mortgage.
It only affected that of the car, they say that of life.
My father died of cancer and they didn't pay us any of his insurance because he was diabetic ........ and I told them, that they were scoundrels that he did not die of diabetes but we did not get anything, I think the insurance didAs they do many times, they pass when you have a disease, they put everything ok, they charge and if something happens.
So I am not going to hide anything, because if something happens to me, God does not want, I have told my family to fight with nails and teeth because it consists of all the places that I am diabetics.
I have a lot left to renew the driving license, but I think I do it before or investigate how they can know in a traffic that I am diabetics, because if something with the car happens tomorrow they are able to ruin my life and get between bars.

Greetings to all.

Arania's profile photo
Arania
11/28/2013 3:19 p.m.

@Arania, I wanted to change the ID and I said that I had lost it, I don't know if you can do the same, I imagine that if ... put a complaint, and you do it again ...

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
11/29/2013 12:50 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Arania, the card does not have to renew until you touch you, because when you renewed it you were not diabetic.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/29/2013 9:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Arania,

I see that you have also recently debuted like me.I recommend that you read all the thread (its three pages) and what your conclusions take out.I think, if you read it, you will have all the necessary information to decide.
I do not agree with Regina that "you don't have to renew it until you touch you."I think you must make a "special reasons" renewal, just as I did, if you want to comply with the driver's license regulations.

Luck!

Aspirante's profile photo
Aspirante
11/29/2013 9:29 p.m.

Debut: julio 2012 con 34 años. DM1. Novorapid: 6-8-10. Lantus: 11. Última HbA1c: 7,3 (febrero 2024).
Recordatorios de insulina SNACK & NOW.

Hello good.I see that you say that it is not mandatory to say it in vehicle insurance, but ... now I have to ensure a new vehicle and the general conditions of the Metropolis company says ...
«... art.61º- not insurance people
... those affected by mental alismation, paralysis, stroke, epilepsy, diabetes, alcoholism, toxicomania, ... "
It seems clear that as much as the card has it as a diabetic, the company would clean its hands based on this article even if it fulfills the law.Do you know if other companies have such clauses?

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
12/06/2013 7:29 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

Well, it seems fatal since in your card it is already put and also what happens that we cannot even drive?How disgusting my mother society I will look at him in my papers to see. If he also puts it.
All the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
12/08/2013 7:39 p.m.

@19Lajara What company is it?

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
12/09/2013 5:08 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Hello everyone! I just received the renewed card, to my surprise, in the end I have been given 5 years !!, I am not bad and I follow "within the law" !!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/09/2013 12:22 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Fer said:
Hello everyone!;-)

Congratulations @Fer !!!!!= D & GT;

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
12/09/2013 12:24 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991

@Intrusa, the general conditions with the inclusion of diabetics as unfeasible people are from the Metropolis Company ( Link girl of the brokerage that offered me the budget was this morning very surprised at that clause and is talking to those of this company to see if it is obsolete conditions or what.The thing is that the vehicle is a camperized van and few companies want to secure this type of vehicles.I will comment to see if they eliminate this clause.Greetings

19lajara's profile photo
19lajara
12/10/2013 8:18 p.m.

debut:1993. HbA1c: 6.1% (12/02/24). Desde Marzo 2024 intentando entender a mi nueva pareja, una Ypsopump con CamdiabFx.
..., Deporte, deporte, alguna carrera corta, media distancia, Marathon Valencia 2017, Marathon Frankfurt 2016, 1/2 Maratón Zaragoza 2016; Maratón Zaragóza 2015; ...

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.