{'en': 'Moral Doubt Driving Card.Renewal.', 'es': 'Duda Moral carnet de conducir. Renovación.'} Image

Moral Doubt Driving Card.Renewal.

Quim's profile photo   03/30/2011 7:23 a.m.

Paul, I give you all the reason.We are in nobody's land.But, as always, what we send is that we get cheap.If we are not suitable for the card, for lack of control, we would have to have a disability.The same as children in schools.But it is expensive, and to annoy us.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/29/2014 7:22 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello, I am diabetic, and yet I have renewed the driving card without problems, in the relationship of questions logicallyYou have to specify it, and of course, carrying a control of your sugar, and a healthy life, you should not have problems with the disease, or with the renewal of the card.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/01/2015 6:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How long have you renewed it?, And what kind of diabetes?

fer's profile photo
fer
06/01/2015 6:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I certainly do not say PQ it is a meaningless bitches, it is more if you had an accident because of a fainting you can have it or not there are people who are not diabetic and give it fat downs, such as a decrease in tension.

More is the diabetic knows the symptoms and for the car.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/05/2015 11:36 a.m.

In the last renewal I did say it, and they renewed me for 5 years, but it seems absurd, the previous one, I said nothing, I spent all the tests and renewed for 10 ...

fer's profile photo
fer
06/05/2015 12:19 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It is better to renew it every 5 years and not risk the insurance in case of accident, that the problem can be very fat.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/05/2015 4:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Regina, and do you think that if you have an accident, the insurance will make a glycosylated hemoglobin to know if you are diabetic?Let's go, I don't believe it, if they start looking for that, it is because we have previously said that we are diabetics and it is ourselves who give them ideas

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/07/2015 12:39 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala, and if they enter and make you analysis and discover it and there are previous medical reports .. I would not risk because renewing it every 5 years is not so much either ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2015 1:37 a.m.

I have always said it, I have taken the medical report and I have renewed it every 4 years and the last time I was the same and it expires at 10 !!!And on top of that I told the medical center if I was sure that it would have to be every 5, my husband renewed it months later and every 5 years.

I still don't understand mine.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
06/08/2015 7:44 a.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Well, I imagine that the same thing will happen as if you discover that you have hypertension and you have been taking the pill for 5 years or that of cholesterol, which also have their laughs these diseases, it gives you an stroke driving ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/08/2015 12:08 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

In general, what do you usually do or plan to do?I honestly have no informed car or card insurance.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
06/08/2015 10:57 p.m.

My opinion that everyone does what they want, I understand the 2 positions of not saying it, I also raise the same ComeCome in their time, but in the end I decided to ripping and going with the truth ahead as I have always done, despite the unjustiaand discrimination that is.For my work I must renew it every year with a cost of 26 euros, the car permit renews me up to 5 years as well as the motorcycle.Each who chooses to do but hide or not declare something that is then demonstrated that it existed prior to the fact, has their punishment.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/13/2015 4:01 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

You are going to forgive me, but for me the tinglado they have mounted does not work for a diabetic ...
What happens if I say that I am diabetic and what happened to everything, that I live "by King's body", and that an endocrine "of book" will not sign saying that I am "well"?They won't give it to me?

Ok, then doing all that and with Dexcom does not catch a hypoglycemia driving or drunk ... nor going from everything ... perfect, to pay me the dexcom¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

That an endocrine is not going to sign a "correct control" if you have blood glucose to 200?That is much more secure for the purpose of driving than the one who has it hyper-megantro that at 90 all the time (it is about avoiding a hypo driving, right?)

Ahhhh or that you try to control by the media at your fingertips (diabetes is a wild beast, some medium control, others are not capable) ... and that you still have hypoglycemia (it is that it is the bread of each day)... And they don't let you drive ... You need it for your work (because the vehicle is a half work), would they give you a disability?Because if you are not "normal", you are not "normal" for everything ...

Sincerely ... this is taken with tweezers ... to drive they consider you "disabled" but for other legal purposes ... that is not so ... if they force me to renew every 2 years or 3 o... And they recognize the disability, then hear ... it seems reasonable (you "fuck" but recognize that I am "screwed").

But to accept the custards and put the other cheek .... well, even.

Greetings

PD: Diabetico + Continuous Medicion (Alarms) + Driving Card = Every 10 years
Diabetic + driving license = every 5, 3 or 2 years
What part of the equation do not understand?If it's very easy ...

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/13/2015 8:54 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Hello everyone,
My problem is more or less the same.
I was diagnosed a year ago and in my case I have 8 years of card.I have to go to communicate it or do I hope what to expire?I drive motorcycle every day and van camper the weekend and summers ...
I have read that with a favorable report and such is every 5 years.I wouldn't want to have a mishap with the motorcycle one day and I would have to pay ...

Karme's profile photo
Karme
10/31/2015 1:29 p.m.

In my case, I took out the card and being diagnosed for a couple of years and the doctor himself told me that he would not put anything, to say it in the next renewal and have never asked me for an evolution report, even having declared that if I have diabetesEvery time I have renewed the card

psanca's profile photo
psanca
11/16/2016 10:20 a.m.

@psanca - DM1 desde 2.000 | Dexcom G4 | Novorapid + Tresiba | Sin complicaciones

Good night.
I just renewed the driving license this afternoon, and they have renewed it for 5 years, providing medical report of "good current metabolic control and without chronic complications".
The only thing is that I thought that when the period of validity of the card was reduced by half, traffic would offer some reduction in the fees, and it is not.It only offers discounts for renovations with a periodicity of 4 years or lower, so I had to pay € 60 uracos, and within 5 years, another 60 ....>: P
I do not understand why we are discriminated that so shameless, and we also graze us to pay twice as much money than that of a non -diabetic person, but that may have, for example, lack of hearing, view or reflexes, or beingAlcoholic, or depressive ... It is incredible that I consider me dangerous at the wheel, when I have never had severe hypoglycemia, no fading, I have a perfect hem, the 100%view, and a much healthier lifestyle and food and foodI would surely have if it were not a diabetic ...
I have been fatal to feel pigeonholed within a "risk for others" group ...

All the best.

Shark's profile photo
Shark
11/30/2016 10:02 p.m.

Hello @"Shark" if it serves as comfort, I went through the same thing a couple of years ago, the good news is that they now let us renew every 5 years, before it was every year !! ... in short ... patience... You have to continue insisting that we are not dangerous at the wheel !!![-X

fer's profile photo
fer
11/30/2016 10:11 p.m.

I just say the title of the thread
"Moral doubt driving license. Renewal."
We are diabetic for what comes out of the .................
Another way to enter money the state coffers, as it does not cost us to be diabetic because more expenses.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/30/2016 11:02 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello friends, in my case when renewing I did not put all diseases, and conscious of my diabetes problem handling very carefully although I was pilot and driver a lifetime 8 years ago diabetic management ... I have a soda with an alfajor in caseLow and always attentive to symptoms !!You will not change that I put if when you take out the card and give it to me for less time and take me more money !!Because I can do that and not be careful to not harm a 3rd.Many times when someone has a disease and is a conscious human being tends to be more careOne serious with deaths because the diabetic had nothing to upload his glucose wasting time, distance and crossed the lane.Being healthy does not mean that you give you security to anything if you are not prudent, I have had several friends friends, but never an accident, in the first unemployment symptom or at each service station I measure me.In Argentina when you travel is not like Spain !!There are thousands of km for their great extension !!Always in my gloveard I carry Coca Cola with sugar that goes up on the spot !!Some alfajor to something to then maintain it, and my insulin, but above all I have clarity of how I am !!In my case I had ten of view!That's why I was aviator, insulin makes a disaster in my kidneys, heart, brain and view !!As I said in another writing I saw my grandfather, uncle and my father who cared for the maximum!So you don't have to be scared despite everything !!They tell them someone who is ex -combatant and I had my life on the edge of the razor and six months in a coma when they knocked my plane !!In Malvinas.Everything will be when it should be, not a minute before or later.A very big hug dear friends.

alejandro1963's profile photo
alejandro1963
06/15/2017 1:32 a.m.

But it is not insulin that harms you, is high glucose ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/15/2017 1:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.