{'en': 'Moral Doubt Driving Card.Renewal.', 'es': 'Duda Moral carnet de conducir. Renovación.'} Image

Moral Doubt Driving Card.Renewal.

Quim's profile photo   03/30/2011 7:23 a.m.

Hello...!!!You can renew the card of conduct a person who has type II diabetes ????

Laura78's profile photo
Laura78
09/13/2017 1:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Laura78" If you can but you have to keep a report from the doctor where you say you have a good control and you have not had hypoglycemia with loss of consciousness in the last year or have been hospitalized because of bad control.You take it when you go to the psychotechnical and tell the doctor who serves you there.They have never put me problems, they ask you something about treatment and little else.The rest is the same as for non -diabetics.The only different thing is that the validity that is less, they give it to you for 5 years (when I get it the first time I think it was every year or every 2 years, something has improved although it is still very unfair that they discriminate against us by diabetes).

This is what the BOE says for permission B:

"There should be no diabetes mellitus that curmes with severe metabolic instability that requires hospital assistance, or diabetes mellitus in treatment with insulin or with hypoglycemic drugs."

"There should not be, in the last year, repeated paintings of acute hypoglycemia or metabolic alterations that take loss of consciousness."

Here are the full text.It is in section 8 (metabolic and endocrine diseases):

Link

You have the option not to say it as they comment up but I do not recommend it because it is illegal and you could have problems if it is discovered.Besides that if you have an accident and the insurer discovers it could refuse to pay.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
09/13/2017 1:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Of course, doing medical examination, like everyone else.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/13/2017 7:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Greetings, I had to renew the card these days from the back, when I went to do the psychotecnic, I said that it was diabetio mellitus, they gave me a sheet so that my doctor firm it, I need the flesh for work, if I go to another psychotecnicAnd I do it again without saying that I am diabetic ... could that be done?I know that it sounds very bad ... but I can't afford to get out of work .... thanks in advance so far I never had problems with the car and if I have a downturn, I carry candies to hands.

Lorcan's profile photo
Lorcan
12/21/2017 9:53 a.m.

lorcan said:
greetings, I had to renew the card these days from the back, when I went to do the psychotecnic, I said that it was Diabetio Mellitus, they gave me a sheet so that my doctor firm it,I need meat for work, if I go to another psychotecnic and I do it again without saying that I am diabetic ... could that be done?I know that it sounds very bad ... but I can't afford to get out of work .... Thank you beforehand so far I never had problems with the car and if I have a downturn, I carry candies at hands.>

Of course you can do it unless they have left a note, which do not usually do it, they simply do nothing.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/21/2017 10:06 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@"Lorcan" I imagine that the psychotechnical exam did not get it to do, and even if the data will take you nothing.I personally, "even if it sounds bad," I have never said that it was diabetic, the responsibility of each is to be well controlled when you get behind the wheel, and not in a simple role that is a pure administrative procedure.And that I know so far there has not been a single accident caused by diabetic under the effects of a hypoglycemía, and on topopposite.As for the insurance companies and since, fortunately and so far, they do not apply surcharges in the premium because they are diabetic, they cannot apply penalty in case of an accident and find out.
Well, it is what I think, and yes, I know that I am not precisely an example to follow, although in my discharge I will say that when I took the card, the diabetics had to renew every year, which seemed like a robbery to me toArmed hand, now every 5 years it can be more assumed, provided that the clear workplace is not involved.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/21/2017 4:36 p.m.

I think I have commented, I do not know if in this thread or in another, I regret a barbarity of having mentioned my diabetes when I took the driving license, if I went back I would not do it.The last time the same doctor of the psychotechnical told me among laughter that the card had denied a diabetic woman because she had inadvertent hypoglycemia, small grace.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
12/21/2017 5:11 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

... And it seems fun ...

runing50's profile photo
runing50
12/21/2017 6:21 p.m.

I understand that at the time of Link questions that ask you in the psychotechnical are recorded in the DGT database, so that if you lie and due to life circumstances you see yourself involved in a certain situation, this information could be used against you.What do you think?

smgfree's profile photo
smgfree
07/23/2018 6:07 p.m.

I share this recent issue that provides information about the legislation in case of accident due to hypoglycemia.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/10/2018 10:39 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I suppose that this control will apply to all diseases, the sick with heart disease, they can have an infarction from the way they drive and cause a acid, those who suffer from blood pressure can have a decrease and fainter, and those who are under treatment with medication, alsoThey declare it?, by this rule there are not many healthy drivers, each who acts according to their conscience,

Marybe  Days's profile photo
Marybe Days
08/10/2019 7:01 p.m.

Hello, I believe that the issue of renewal in many cases is a scam.When I renewed the first time they didn't look at me, I delivered the documentation and the Lord brought me the shelter.I told him that it was diabetic and it cost me a lot to put it but I am sure that every 5 years it is not so much and I do not play it for that.If you don't say it, insurance does not cover you and you can ruin your life.With what I do not agree is that in the renewal they do not look at you anything related to diabetes and me, so far, they have never asked me for a medical report.The truth is that I agree with control every 5 years but not the way it is done.It should be our endocrine who, every certain (5th) time to give us a report and submit it in traffic should be enough.

Vir's profile photo
Vir
08/11/2019 1:12 p.m.

I have it very clear, when I get the driving license, it was renewed annual, and that of 6Meses trucks. I have very clear what achieved, it is due to the k tell the truth.The medical report is, by rigorous control and forThe center. If it was traffic and has no report, it receives a fine. Deciring the truth is easy. I give me, peace of mind.

2piuviato1frts's profile photo
2piuviato1frts
02/16/2021 6:32 a.m.

K5288pn25.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.