{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello sweetspera, because I am better and my glycemia are fema and starts down the
I mean in the glucometer, for the rest more tanquila and try not to think about anything and focus on the house works that we walk to put a door in the garage of access to home to if to see, for the moment the homework is done and touchesWait until June 8 to see if at once is something good that is already time to touch me ... and how about ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/24/2013 6:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tedesca today is the day !!!!
Good luck pretty and let everything great !!!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/28/2013 4:33 a.m.

Hello girls !!
Today I had revision and everything great, I continue with the hemo in 6.4 (at least it has not risen) what I am now noticing a lot

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/28/2013 11:49 a.m.

Hello, how are you?Tesdesca have us in embers, to see if you can connect soon and tell us ...
Pachu, to see if there is luck ... I send you many kisses.

And the others, how are you?The new moms, how are your kids?

dulcespera1's profile photo
dulcespera1
05/28/2013 3:52 p.m.

Hello girls!

Tedesca, have something already told you?Have you scheduled caesarean section at the end?In the hospital I gave birth if it comes from buttocks give you the option of which is vaginal, but of course, with their risks that are to think.An acquaintance gave birth like this and was the first month without being able to take the girl ... the important thing is that the girl and you are well.Is that caesarean section is so cold ...

Sweet, you have less than half, time passes.And yes, it is sad to work after the maternal decline, I am bitter every time I think about that day and I still have two months left.

And my girl is very bn, getting bigger and more spocked, she has 2 months and little.Giving Teta I get well, I have not had any problem but a slave is a while, although since the second month I enjoy that moment.What I notice is that according to the time of the glycemia, but nothing important.
And the glycemia I carry them well, quite well for the food schedules that I carry.And now I need less insulin than before pregnancy.

Greetings: d: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/29/2013 1:19 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls,

Just tell you that I follow you, that I do not have much time to write but that I read you and I wish you all the best.

For our part, my baby is made a giganton and that gives me nights of serenades ... but it's so nice !!!My glycemia are perfect.A High Breakfast Prepandriales but without reaching 100. I do not click anything of insulin, so it's time to enjoy my honeymoon.We'll see how long it lasts.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/30/2013 5:05 p.m.

Hello girls !!!!!!!!!!!

How long ... first of all congratulations to Haribita and Tedesca (who sure she already has her little with her)
My little one is older and handsome every day (I'm going to say!) It has me crazy, what a more precious feeling this of being a mother, I did not imagine it that way ...
Baby Blues luckily passed, lasted 15 days (very very bad, by the way) and for the moment well, less bad, because I had a really bad time ...
I have been a month that I have to say that I have totally gone from diabetes, diets and others, but I already put myself because I am round round !!!

I keep reading you all !!!

A huge kiss

PD: Pachu, encouragement!You are not giving the positive: D

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
06/01/2013 6:46 p.m.

Hello everyone!I enter to tell you that Emma and I are at home since Sunday :-) He was born by Cesárea on May 28, as we had scheduled, weighed 3110 grams and measured 55 centimeters.Everything went very well, fortunately, and I am recovering well.I did not seem so cold the caesarean section, the truth, it will be because it was very clear that there was no option and was well prepared psychologically for it.In addition, they treated me very, very good.I could give a kiss to the baby and my husband accompanied her to the neonatologist.While he examined her, my husband was able to make the contact "skin by skin" with her and within a few minutes they already brought it to me, while I was still in the operating room.Since then we have not separated.
I resigned from breastfeeding on the second day (I put it only three times to the chest with the help of the midwives and I already got cracks!) And I am happy with the decision, I am enjoying it as I could not enjoy my eldest daughter, with herI did not stop crying and I was terrified thinking at the time I wantedI am so relaxed with Emma.
From the diabetes clinic they have not yet answered me, for now I do not measure sugar.I measured it the three days of childbirth and, well, every time I ate a croissant with butter and jam, which was what I dreamed of during pregnancy, I was shot (normal).The third day I ate normal, without croissants but without diet, and I already got all the values ​​well.And Emma has not had hypoglycemia at any time.
I hope you are all right and that Pachu announces very soon a positive !!!I am very happy that you have glycosada hemoglobin well :-)
Kisses to all!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
06/04/2013 4:20 a.m.

Tedesa beautiful congratulations that envy healthy you all give me all for God!I'm glad that everything was fine and now enjoys the girl !!!!
I continue in them, nothing at all, I was convinced that this month was mine because I have gone from everything but I see that TP works by the prrox month I go on vacation and it is a long opportunity that I have to be just as calm andNot thinking about it to see if we succeed, but we go every month that gives me negative I sink into misery, I want to leave everything cry and move from sugar, the day is coming when I would have to give birth and getAt that day without anything it is very hard, I am the only one that remains in this forum for pregnant and I am in another forum where they helped me a lot with the loss and I am the one that is missing to get pregnant, it is very hard and I do not know how much I canendure and to top it off the friends are running all with a very hard ease and I nothing, everyone tells you, do not overwhelm your calm and that is what I do not overwhelm and be calm and then what is it useful ???I have asked appointment for prox 18 in the gine and tell me something and because it will do the year looking for and except that time the rest nothing ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/04/2013 8:23 a.m.

You congratulate you!To give a lot of your girl!How are you organized?The first days are very chaotic, I don't want to imagine it with another dwarf at home!

Pachu, has the rule already come to you?Well, next month with summer and more relaxed to see if you give us the news!Do not stop taking care of yourself, the better the easier sugar is to get pregnant.A six hem with something is fantastic!And think that if you stayed once, you have no problems will be a matter of time.

My little one is phenomenal, this is a beautiful age ... Ayyy would eat it with kisses!

A kiss for all

tica's profile photo
tica
06/04/2013 1:16 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Congratulations tedesca!I'm glad that everything has gone well and that you are already at home with your girl ... In the end with how many weeks was born?
I hope you also control the subject of sugar, will you tell us how the girl and how about you?

Many kisses!

dulcespera1
06/05/2013 4:31 a.m.

Hello girls!how are you????
I hope you still remember my hehehe. I sorry for abandonment but this pregnancy has been the worst of all, the physically lousy pass ... but well I'm much better so here I'm back.
I tell you ... I'm already 19 weeks old, for now everything goes very well, from time to time some losses ... so I try to do everything calm without many efforts. According to the study I did I have the Utero areaVery sensitive but it will be healing.
They confirmed that he is a male !!!Alonso is going to be called, imagine that after 2 girls, happiness is huge ... so we are.
Glycemiah quite well, there for the occasional mismatch but I solve it fast.
Haribita and tedesca!Congratulations on your baby.!
Pachu how are you going?
Well I hope you are all very well, I send you kisses.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
06/07/2013 1:33 a.m.

Hello girls!how are you????
I hope you still remember my hehehe. I sorry for abandonment but this pregnancy has been the worst of all, the physically lousy pass ... but well I'm much better so here I'm back.
I tell you ... I'm already 19 weeks old, for now everything goes very well, from time to time some losses ... so I try to do everything calm without many efforts. According to the study I did I have the Utero areaVery sensitive but it will be healing.
They confirmed that he is a male !!!Alonso is going to be called, imagine that after 2 girls, happiness is huge ... so we are.
Glycemiah quite well, there for the occasional mismatch but I solve it fast.
Haribita and tedesca!Congratulations on your baby.!
Pachu how are you going?
Well I hope you are all very well, I send you kisses.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
06/07/2013 1:34 a.m.

Well I go that is little, my hemo is still in 6.4 but now I have many hypos of 59/65 and they have told me to stop the bomb and do things without a bomb because my diabetes may be becoming type 2 because I can'tGoing to walk or anything, so that when I go shopping or to take a walk they have told me not to make me insu and stop the bomb and road and blankets to see what happens to me and I am having 130 figures in the postsAnd without insulin to if a jaleo because I don't know if I put on or if not ... (at dinner if I need it but in the rest if I get very very very little)
For the rest I am desperate, we are going to a consultation of the to see what they tell us and that they tell us, only to take information while we continue trying it, but it will do the year of the search and I have only achieved it once andbadly, I'm looking forward to looking for my chasco every month, I don't know what to do ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/11/2013 6:10 a.m.

Hello girls!Last night I have stayed at 38 at night, I don't know how to do what you want, I do not stop lowering the doses to be seen with the right one, for the other yesterday we went to a sterility consultation and they told me what I have orthat it seems that there is a polyquisical ovary but only in a part of the ovary a di who have sent us hormonal analyttes and a hysterrosalpingography for me and a study to my husband, semi -spell and complete analytical to see ...
Today I have with my gyne here in Zamora (yesterday was in Valladolid) and I don't know if to tell him that I have gone to sterility because here they have never seen me the ovary and yesterday I saw him losingly that they taught me and everything ....Tb told me that I had the uterus with a heart but that had nothing to do with future problems and also saw that I was on the point of ovular on the left side, we are going from the right I am made shit

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/18/2013 3:35 a.m.

Hi Pachu, what a job the descents ... and how are you who tell you what time you have DM type 2, how strange, right?

Well, take advantage of now that you are about to ovular, to see if this month there is luck, and you forget those tests you talk, that surely do well and the only thing they will do is stressed more ...

I relaxed at least these days !!!

dulcespera1
06/18/2013 8:49 a.m.

Have Ovusitol sent me, has he taken it ???How is it with sugar ????They tell me that it can help regulate it but in what way ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
06/18/2013 5:36 p.m.

Hello everyone!Pachu, I took Ovusitol the month I got pregnant with Emma (the only time I stayed at first; that same month I started giving my husband's Andean, because the two semi -spells that made him in the past were not forthrow rockets).I have (or had, because it has been improving over the years) polycystic ovaries, it is very likely that it is related to gestational diabetes that develops in pregnancies, and hence the irregular cycles.I took ovusitol on my own because, in theory, it has no negative effects, although I no longer know what happens if you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes (I copy you what the brochure puts: "Food complement that contains inositol and acidfolic ... for a better control of the metabolism of fats and sugars and ovulation ... Inositol (natural compound that belongs to the vitamin complex b) participates in various physiological processes, including those that are related to the action ofinsulin and glucose metabolism ").
It serves to stimulate ovulation and regulate the cycles and I did very well (or not, but the fact is that I became pregnant at first).And if you look on the Internet you will see many cases of moms with polycystic ovaries to which they have done very well.I took it above all to improve the quality of the ovules (it seems that it also works for that) because I lost two babies before having Emma and I think it was for chromosomal defects.
That is my experience, I hope it serves you, but tell it in any case with a doctor to see what they advise you in your particular case (although who has prescribed it knows that you have diabetes, right?).
We are fine, but Emma is quite restless and is permanently hungry, to see what the pediatrician tells us tomorrow.I don't sleep much at night, really, but that's how to have babies.
Kisses to all!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
06/19/2013 4:05 a.m.

Hello girls!
First congratulate all those that have been moms !!
A long time ago I entered this forum and the truth is that it has served me a lot to learn!
Finally I have managed to lower the Hemo to 6.3 for 9 months!As soon as they gave us permission we got to work and tachaaaan positive !!!The truth is that we are very happy but also worried ... I'm only 4 weeks but ... and that's why I ask you advice ... my endo has told us that before each meal I must be at 95 approx.And 1h later to 130 ... I'm getting up the quick but there is no way to get out of the 200 and Pico 1h after each meal ... especially at breakfast!Could you tell me what breakfast you to get a 130?The issue is that I don't know how to lower that peak and I'm starting to despair ...
Thank you very much !!!
Elvira

Elvira84's profile photo
Elvira84
06/23/2013 6:06 a.m.

Hi Elvira,

Eras Master, right?I think I remember when you participated in the forum :)
First congratulations, how excited you have to be.It is normal that it costs a little at the beginning to hit diabetes, between emotions, hormones and things ...
For me the Breakfast TB has always been the most complicated food, and especially during pregnancy ... What treatment are you carrying?With the bomb what I did was put the basal a little higher a couple of hours before lifting me, so 80% of the time I had a good post ... 20% no .. If you use feathers you can put the insulinAnd wait quite a lot to have breakfast or breakfast twice as my endocrine ... first something without cais HC, such as a coffee or a glass of milk not very large and at the time or two hours the cookies.You can also avoid HC at breakfast, but then you can have ketosis, the issue is complicated.I spent a season having breakfast an omelet and ham and I sat very badly.I also dedicated myself to trying all the integral cookies that I found to see if any less sugar and in the end the ones that feel best with difference are these: " Linkhtp://static4.tudespensa.com/rep/c881/ ... free.jpg .I was living in Germany for a year, and every time I came to Spain I took a cargo of these cookie ...

Any questions Question: D

tica's profile photo
tica
06/23/2013 8:04 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.