{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello everyone!
Congratulations, Luroka !!!How are you?Do you already have any symptoms?You'll be little, right?
Inmape, I'm glad the echo has gone well :-)
Oh, Haribita, I hope you get better soon.Are you already in week 30?!
Well, those that are already on Puntito So you and Melina.Any day of these you give us surprise.I'm glad babies are fine.My eldest daughter also had hypoaanto, Melina ... is normal.And I was very funny to feel it.What drove her crazy were football broadcasts in Spain (in Germany they are very bland broadcasting football), she kicked more than the players when she heard the commentators!What a European Championship of 2008 gave me, between the games and the hiccup ...
Sweet, welcome.I also have gestational diabetes and I had her with my first daughter.The values ​​that have given me as a reference this time are 95 on an empty stomach and 120 at two hours (in my first pregnancy were 90 fasting and 140 at the time).My problem in the glucose intolerance test is always the last value an hour, the past value two hours in the two pregnancies did well.Are you already doing diet?If so, what diet have you put you?To me with the diet for now I am doing well, although I am only in week 25. I hope later to be able to give more walks after meals to keep the values ​​well if I see that they begin to alter, right now there is so much snow (and laterFrom dinner is night) that I don't feel like walking too much and risk having a fall.
By the way, since I am ongoing, the values, perfect.It is clear that the work causes me a certain tension that influences me in the values.The work itself is not stressful, but doing it with back pain, having to be asking for permission every two for three to go to this doctor, the other, to the physio, running to arrive on time to pick up my daughter from the school,Prepare the countercarloj dinner, the morning races so that we all leave punctual through the door ... that is stressful and that is the stress that I do not have now.I'm being able to do yoga, sleep nap, cook calmly ... and values, much better than last week :-)
Take care of all!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
02/25/2013 3:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sweet Welcome !!!
Jo that you are all going !!!!
I of me the only novelty that I am already looking for!My hemo has dropped to 6.5 !!!!Yes, a must have been said!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
02/28/2013 2:14 a.m.

Hello girls, how do you take it, I really are overcoming me, I've been with the controls for 4 days, and seeing that if I do not restrict the HC give me very high values ​​at the time, and without understanding that why eating the same thing eating the sameDoes sugar have a few days ... What is happening to my body?The doctor tells me that I am DM2, like my grandmother, but I thought it was easier to be obese, and I am quite thin ...

Well, the fact is that I have begun to give ketone bodies in the urine, so that tomorrow I will have to go to the endocrine for insulin ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/28/2013 6:33 a.m.

Hello sweetspera !!
If you have ketone bodies go to the emergency room, it can become dangerous for the baby.
The issue of lack of controls, if you have no insulin, it is normal that they have, you can eat the same and the same portions, but one day you get more and the other get less, this is each day's bread being pregnant, think there are moreFactors, such as hormones, stress, nerves, etc.
If it is easier to be obese or have on weight for the type 2 dBM, but it does not mean that those that do not meet these requirements cannot be impossible to be, in addition, after giving birth, it will surely return to the "normality"

At the moment without news, a bit of lack of control in the posts of the food that they have Hartita already, I have to go up quickly, in the end I end up chuting me whole ball !!: Shock:
Today I enter the 32nd week, and every day more crowded!ha ha ha
One question, is it normal for the baby to feel less?I do not know, the movements are not as before, softer, like waves, especially I notice how I nail in my ribs, but come on, that it is not the same ...

A kiss!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
02/28/2013 6:54 a.m.

I just came from the endocrine and have already sent me insulin: normorapid 2-2-2, and I'm just 13 weeks ...

The ketone bodies continue to appear every morning, they have told me that it can be due to the stress that I have right now with this whole issue.

DiabetesForo
03/01/2013 6:50 a.m.

Hello, how are you?Well, I learned in this forum a few months ago because my wife (type 1) was pregnant without planning it.We had no idea what their HBA1C levels were at that time and we entered the fear a bit ... the levels were relatively well, and the pregnancy continued its course, a month ago at 38 weeks our baby was born !!!A beautiful and healthy girl !!!

During pregnancy, I did not write too much because a point came where I saw something obsessed with the Internet in general, looking at statistics, worried about everything (luck that the pregnant woman was not me) so I arrived a point where I tried to relax abit.

In general, pregnancy was fine, my wife had a little high albuminuria levels before becoming pregnant and took Enalapril to protect the kidneys, at the end of pregnancy stopped taking the enalapril (on the recommendation of the doctor) and they shot a littleThe albuminuria levels, we are scared, but the doctor told us not to alarm the subject.

Obviously when albuminuria is something high (it is called microalbuminuria) in the long run a diabetic nephropathy can develop ... but if it is those levels they can be stagnated at that point and nothing develops ... nothing ...

The girl was born by caesarean section, simply because she came from ass ... so the birth was short and nothing traumatic.And they had to inject glucose ... Luckily in one day it stabilized ... the truth the doctors reassured us and told us it was normal, and that helped us not enough to stress us ...

Well, in the end after all this process, if there is something that would advise those who follow the thread of "get pregnant with diabetes" is that you do not become obsessed, taking care of yourself is very important, but the most important thing is to be calm ... I thinkThat trying to maintain good sugar levels during pregnancy is great for the baby, but if you don't always get frustrated, you don't have to make it a drama or spend the day thinking if my baby will be affected by that nightthat lifts me at 300 ...

Being relaxed and positive is the best for the baby!-

Come on, it's my opinion ... :-)

Many encouragement to everyone!

DiabetesForo
03/01/2013 4:23 p.m.

JUSECANO CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT GIRL !!!I am glad that it was all right, now to disgrutrive the little one and that everything is always great!
A very strong hug and thanks for your advice !!!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
03/01/2013 8:41 p.m.

JUSECANO CONGRATULATIONS FOR THAT GIRL !!!!!!Enjoy it a lot !!
I'm glad that in the end everything was great, thank you very much for sharing it

A kiss

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
03/03/2013 6:29 a.m.

Hello everyone, how are you going?
JUSECANO, Congratulations! I'm glad that everything went well
DulceeSpera, welcome
I have already entered the 32nd week making a quiet life so that Alex does not decide to leave early.
The glycemia I keep them quite stable but the truth is that I have been lucky during all the pregnancy in that aspect and apart from a couple of adjustments I have not had big changes.
The weight of the baby tb worries me a little. In the last echo weighed 1.4. They told me that it was fine but I don't know ... on the 20th I have echo again. I will be 34, to see that it weighs then.
How do you distinguish the contractions? Is something that I have to control and I haven't seen it clear.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
03/04/2013 6:07 a.m.

Hello girls

DulceEspera welcome again.As for the ketone bodies you have to drink a lot of water and eat hydrates in a controlled way and especially not be many hours without eating for example before bedtime.

Kristy to see my daughter moves a lot and now I feel her more but she keeps moving the same, speaking if you want with the bump if you see that you feel it in more than 4 hours auen do not waitside and click :-)

Sugared my contractions have started last week and they are very hard weight very hard and pressure are Braxton contractions do not hurt

Well girls I am 36 + 5 today they have echoed and the little one weighs 3, 068 kilos and they have given me an appointment for monitors next week on March 14 that will be 38 and also quote for the talk of Epidural

How are you going to?

A kiss to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/04/2013 6:38 a.m.

Hello everyone!

JUSECANO, I'm glad everything went well: D
Melina, talk for the epidural?: Shock: I haven't told me anything ...

Today I have again had monitors and consultation, I am 38+2, and all more or less well, the placenta, the anmiotic fluid, the tension, the urine analysis, the girl of the girl, ... but she still does not yetIt has been fitted although it is on the head and I still have the neck of the uterus closed, that is, I have not dilated anything, and because of what the gine has told me it should have dilated at least 1cm.Nor do I have painful contractions, although they will arrive ...
It has sent me back this Friday, that I will be 38+6, for everything as today more an echo to see the fetal size, so a couple of hours will already be in the hospital.
Let's see what they tell me this Friday, the same is the last consultation ... what nerves!
And the glycemia these last 2 weeks have them more stable than ever, I just see a 140 ... so delighted on that side.And almost day by day I am lowering the dose of insulin.
And on the side of the last weeks of pregnancy, normal, increasingly tired, more swollen, more than all, every time I have to climb stairs I cost me horrors !!!

How about the others?Sweet, tedesca, Inmape, Haribita, ..

Greetings: D: D: D

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/04/2013 4:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello girls

Yes, alg talk about the pro and cons here in Castilla La Mancha at the Guadalajara hospital, which is where Dare Aluz because the bump told me that if I want every Tuesday they do the talk and ask for an appointment and have given me for theTuesday that I will tell you ...

I don't know where you give birth ????Nor do I know that I will pass on monitors that I go next Thursday as it will be here.What have recommended the two friendly nurses mine is that both in paritorThey have told me because one of his patients for months ago and that happened.But as the rest you put the drip of fast insulin atropid and the glucosaline serum, they measure you glycemia every medium or time although as I said I will take all my arsenal.He also told me that in paritor also carries my machine because there they do not wash have at hand.All this that told me has helped me a lot to be prepared :-).

Kisses to all and tell us how you are going !!!!

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/05/2013 7:50 a.m.

Melina, here they have not explained anything about the epidural, I don't think there are such talks ... I will not hesitate to ask for the epidural, but well some information would not come badly.
I will give birth at the Basurto de Bilbao hospital since they are there where they take me everything.At first I wanted to do it at the Cruces Hospital, in Barakaldo, because it is one of the best in the Neonatology Unit of the whole state, but in the end they advised me to have left in Basurto XQ in our case it is best to have the whole storywhere they have taken pregnancy.
With the monitors I started on in week 36, and here they do it: the belts to see if there are contractions and a graph of the baby beat, and then consult with the gine: weight, tension, ultrasound and look at the cervix, so it is a fairly complete consultation.They have done this 3 weeks in a row.You will tell us how the week is going.
Ayyy, Q is little!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/05/2013 8:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

If you have nothing left, Al!You have your baby in your arms right now !!I wish you have a great birth.
I already started with the monitors on the last visit, week 25. The eve are taken here ... The baby's beat was not yet recorded, what I wanted to see the gine is if there were already contractions, I do not know if forMy two previous abortions or why (perhaps because it is one more things that pay insurance ...).The fact is that there were no contractions, better.In my first pregnancy I think I started with the monitors in week 32, and there were contractions but those "test".I never noticed any, although one every eight or ten minutes was recorded (I think Sugars asked), the first contractions I noticed were already in childbirth, those that are noticed!
By the way, Alg, in Germany they recommend climbing stairs to induce delivery if you see that the thing is delayed (in my land they recommend scrubbing the knee floor, in ancient plan, without a mop) ;-) It also costs me horrors to upload stairs, from the beginning, I lack the air ...
JUSECANO, Congratulations to you and your wife for that girl!
Melina, how little you have you too!I had never heard about the talk about the epidural.In Germany they are so "pro nature" that my course of childbirth preparation in the pregnancy of my eldest daughter was almost whole "against" the epidural.They overwhelmed me that in the hospital my husband and I entered through the door and the first thing we said was that we were going to love the epidural, we did not go nonsense ... the "natural" is very good for those who want it, butI went unnecessarily.And I don't have the feeling of having lost anything, really.
By the way, tonight I have had a very unpleasant dream.I dreamed that my baby started pieces of nipple with my mouth and I bleed horrors.Come on, it is clear that it has to do with my personal trauma with breastfeeding.I have decided that I will try, but that to the slightest complication (and, of course, as soon as I begin to bleed my nipples as the first time, what pain! Much worse than childbirth!), Paso of breastfeeding advice,of extraction and everything pumps.Book for her, Pastillita for me and voila.In fact, this weekend I am going to buy bottle and maternal milk, because if I did not have milk with my eldest daughter, I do not think I will have it now.The first time I did not start enjoying my baby until I ended that torture and this time I will not wait six weeks.
For the rest, I'm still with low, although I will make an attempt to return to Monday.If the back pains remain intense and/or if the sugar goes up (last week, calm at home, I did not have a bad value), I ask for another casualty.I will take the maternity leave six weeks before delivery, I see very clear that I will not endure until the end working, at times I cannot pull my soul.I have already told my boss because I will have to start looking for someone who replaces me those months.
I have signed up for a course preparation, I start in the thirties and so many week, very late for my taste, but it is what there is.I have done it above all to get used to the terminology related to childbirth in French, I do not want to understand anything the big day because I touch a midwife or a doctor who does not speak German ...
Sweet, have you improved the ketone bodies?I feel that you had to start with insulin as soon (in your first pregnancy did you also have to put insulin?), But everything is for our babies.How do you carry it?
Luroka, how are you?
Kristyy, sugared, you go on par, right?You don't have so much you either do you ...
Haribita, and your flu and your ear infection, are you better?
Inmape, Pachu, all others, how are you?
A strong kiss to all, take care of them!

tedesca40's profile photo
tedesca40
03/05/2013 2:03 p.m.

JUSECANO Congratulations on your little one !!!
The rest I see more or less good.I have spent a regular week, from week 20 I have started with insulin resistance.I do not want to say very high but I have been three days that it seems that I have found the midpoint of insulin, diet and exercise.I hope it lasts for some time.
For the rest, everything is good, the little one does not stop moving and the belly does not stop growing.I am spending very fast time.

Pachu I have already seen that you are trying again, you will see how you are with your belly.

For the rest I hope everything remains well especially for those in the final stretch.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
03/06/2013 7:02 a.m.

New visit to the diabetologist who has increased the basal unit, because I had been getting up with a little more than 100, and a half unity of the breakfast bolus.We are going to try some changes in the diet to try not to exceed 140 at breakfast and especially the daily descent to two hours of clicking.But we are difficult for satisfactory results to be given in the next few days.Today I was at 3 from the morning to 84 and I woke up 4 hours later to 105. The other always correct values ​​so we are not going to prick the NPH twice until we have a choice.The Hemo uploaded a little and is in 5.0 but for week 32 and after infection, they are spectacular results.

I have less and less want to remain pregnant.What back pain!What a lack of energy!What little mobility!What do you want to see the face to the bichillo!

DiabetesForo
03/06/2013 7:37 a.m.

Hello girls

What nerves I have :-) I have already had more false contractions ainssss I hope it comes out natural and they don't cause me anything.

The one that this point is at which today I had monitors for God Dinos somewhatooooo to know if in the end they continue to leave it or cause it.

Inmape.I started with the resistance for those dates and every 4 days I had to change the ufff dose what a bad time I passed through those dates correcting all the time I hope you do better to you I wish you luck.

Harabita I see that you are perfect some divine values ​​I encou

Tendesca Mia

The rest I hope that the new pregnant women many darements are causing to stay soon and moms tell us how you are going

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
03/08/2013 8:04 a.m.

Hello everyone !!!

I am very lazy to take the computer to write, even if I read you every day.I see Melina that you are a few weeks after the great moment :) And that the others are all perfect.

I continue with breastfeeding without big problems.I am getting less insulin than before pregnancy, but I do not notice that after the shots I get the sugar or anything weird.The little one is fattening by accelerated steps.Last week we were in the pediatrician and is in the 92nd of height and 85 of weight, he told me that if he fattened only with breastfeeding there is no need to restrict any take.My idea was to breastfeed only one month, but I am already in week 7 and for now my idea is to continue during the maternal decline and if I can then combine work and breastfeeding to continue until 6 months, but without overwhelmed ...

A advice, take advantage to sleep now that you can still.Diego is good, he does not cry at night but every 4 hours he asks to eat and he does many noise (which must be normal in newborns) and, of course! The rest is not the same.What I would sleep for 8 hours in a row: D

tica's profile photo
tica
03/08/2013 1:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Helloaaa!

Tica, the same if we have to start assessing what we sleep now, even if it seems little to be left ... Then we will miss it.
Tedesca, already in the 25th week to Montires?Yes, it is soon, but hey ... the more control they take us better, right?
Inmape, I think I began to need more insulin on week 24, I don't remember well, everyone is different ... Look sugared that it is not noticing so much difference.
Melina, because they have left me a week more, I get to monotires on the 14I am also worried about the girl's weight ... yesterday in the echo weighed 3,600kg, estimated weight and with a margin of 500gr +/-, according to the gine is well in weight but it is above the average although for ourNormal case.Everything else was fine, well less that I still not delay a cm, that's why I'm a little green.Let's see if the week that comes in childbirth myself, hopefully.For now I try to walk everything I can ...

Greetings

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/08/2013 9:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Ayy, neither Montires nor monotirs ... monitoringeees!Writing and correcting from the mobile costs a lot !!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
03/08/2013 10:05 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.