{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

When is one with a cold and fever affects glycemia?It is the first to see that I get sick with diabetes.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/27/2012 7:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Mogollón, underground the basal enough, you can use the temporal basal.Start with 10% and if you see that you are still high 20%

tica's profile photo
tica
12/27/2012 7:23 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

OK thanks!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/27/2012 12:36 p.m.

Pachu how good that hemo!How are you doing with the bomb?:)

Future mamacitas send them all a little affection.;)

Tica ... What did the doctor tell you?Diego arrives right now!: D

Nana's profile photo
Nana
12/27/2012 5:03 p.m.

Desde los 8 años con mi amiga Diabetes, llevamos de amistad 55 años...pa'lante siempre.

Hemo 5.9 enero 2014 Bombera 3 años.

Si algún día te sientes pequeño, inútil ultrajado y deprimido, recuerda que un día fuiste el espermatozoide mas rápido y victorioso de tu grupo.

Pachu How good that hemo!How are you doing with the bomb?:)

Future mamacitas send them all a little affection.;)

Tica ... What did the doctor tell you?Diego arrives right now!: D

With the bomb great, thank you for pre -sethat after these days you cannot remedy.

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
12/27/2012 6:06 p.m.

Hello girls,

Well I'm going to open the forum with something that worries me, not excessively, but enough.The baby cart.I know that it is still too soon because I am 27 + 2 and I get out of accounts in March but maybe ethics already bought it and we give us a suggestion.

It is evident that in the market there is a lot but of course everyone with the Bogaboo and it is a paste .. including the maxicosi for the car are 1200 eruos ufff I have been looking at the copy that is the baby oil but as always because they put on it.... Finally I admit.

Pachu is normal to be in this time a bit revolt and on top of the stress that you have encourage!

Ali if I tell you how I go up and down .. the guideline changes as he wants .. Before a week and a half ago he put me slowly in the morning 5 and now only two and I have uploaded the fast.Now to eat I have faster but less slow, and for dinner I have to climb the fast today because yesterday after dinner 188 but the slow one I get already gets well in the morning I had to climb 3 units in the end ..that's how I go ..

Yesterday I made the 4D echo and the truth was left wanting more but of course I can not wait to see her perfect: but it made me excited, they gave me another mibebeyyo basketTotal delivery preparation course is not bad.It made me funny like my girl sucked her arm and she got her fist in her mouth, touched her feet and little hands cost us to see her face, some mocks that you have hahaha in short as I do not know if I will have more children because I am enjoying.

The other habita, sugared also throws you we encourage many normal pregnant women are in worse condition because you do not see what they mix and eat and we only do it a little at parties :)

Anabeg In short, your joy always infects me and your good optimism, your struggle continues to change a fat kiss.

Well, this point I hope Diego AGUENTE until the second week and this one has to do well :)

Happy year to all.

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/28/2012 6:53 a.m.

Hello!

On the cart I still do not have it but there are several of the forum that yes.The doubt I have is the following: the chair of group 0 for the car has left me a friend so I don't have to buy it.As for the car, they have already told me in a couple of sites that, as was born by the end of April and facing the good weather, that I would have enough with an approved seat from birth;that I do not buy my capable because it is a break and only for the beginning.But of course, then there are people who tell you that for the baby it is not good to go in the armchair from the beginning ... I do not know, we have not decided with that matter.And for the moment I had only looked at the Bogaboo but only with a armchair, I don't know how much money comes out.

Have you already done classes and everything?I'm 22 weeks old and they still have to call me to start them.What week did you start them?

HAPPY YEAR FOR ALL!

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
12/28/2012 7:36 a.m.

The best thing is that you make a list of your needs since the perfect cart does not exix.I have a bio go that gives me very good result but because we don't have a car and we don't have to fold it.In addition, it is fantastic for snow (Swedish brand).And it has a great basket for the purchase (up to 10 kg of potatoes I have brought in it).Negative points: the already commented folded does not fit in all the trunk, the width that is (in the tram there is no more car when I go), the straps are a bit short and the grip bar does not get hooked on one sideSo to get the baby, you have to remove it whole.Positive points: it is very maneuverable and easy to push, it is very comfortable for the baby and the mother, the brakes are excellent (the one that can stop stepping gives you a lot of security because you do not have to sort it from one hand).

Another advice is for the cart to buy it thinking about buggy and not the capo.The capo is very important (the maxicssi are very bad for the backs of the babies and should only be used for the car) since this will only last 5-6 months and the buggy 2 more years.

And above all, ask friends and family.Surely they have one in the storage room fucking dust.A good cleaning and you save a lot of money and you will buy a mcKlaren Paraguero for when babies begin to walk and with that you are already well served.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/28/2012 8:04 a.m.

Hello girls,

Sugged the classes I have not finished them and as we do on Tuesdays because two Tuesday we do not have.There are 7 classes and I have 3 :) so I will finish them when it is 31 and a half weeks, which happens that the basket boxes give them to us before, they gave us two of each brand and come tests of creams and diapers, a pacifier like thisI already have 3 :)

In the English Court of Guadalajara Castilla La Mancha is the full car with the maxicosi (the car chair) for 1200 euros that is, capo, chair and maxicicosi with basket replacement covers and something else.I will wait for the January of the English Court to see if I get a cheaper pelin and also take advantage to buy convertible cradle, minicuna and some clothes but I do not think that I buy it in the English court I will buy it in other neighborhood stores thatThey have more affordable prices.

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
12/28/2012 10:34 a.m.

Hello,

I have bought a three -wheeled baby jogger to be able to run with the littleCity is not an option.This is what Haribita said, we must think what needs we have and what we give importance ... for the city I really like the Baby Jogger City, in Spain it is not known much, but all the reviews speak very well of him.

I have bought the three pieces, the capo, pear the first Mese, the group 0 and of course the chair.

Changing the subject, I have been super tired all day ... I think I had not felt like that in all the pregnancy, I have thought that I am missing iron or something, I can not with my soul ... I have been 3 daysVomiting, I'm fine and suddenly I have to run to the bathroom.I have not had nausea throughout the pregnancy and now I start with vomiting ... that little is already ... this weekend to gain strength !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
12/28/2012 11:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello!!
Luckily the carter is given to me, the 3 -wheeled quinny, but if they would have given it the one that was clear was the mum of Jané, it weighs nothing, and it is also cheap, it is for about 450e.A friend has it and is great and also what I told you, weighs very very little.
Luckily I already have everything, because they have given it to me, Moises, cart, and the Hamaquita have given me, I am buying clothes and things that I see, it is all so beautiful !!: D

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
12/28/2012 4:57 p.m.

I have reserved the stroller and they will give it to me in January, it is the urbo of breasts & amp; potatoes, it is small and weighs little like the bugaboo, but not so expensive.I see so many bugaboos on the street that I have taken a little mania and on top in the stores they mind for your eyes, they will charge a good commission for them, if I do not explain it.I have chosen it because the chassis occupies little and is resistant, all aluminum, and the chair told me in a few stores that was of good quality, so after many laps we decided on it.But as Tica says, it depends on everything, whether you have a car, on the land you are going to walk, on the aesthetics you like, if you have an elevator or not and you have to load with it, ... and now that it is little leftFor the sales we will have to take advantage.

I begin the classes prepared in January, on 10, which I will be almost 31 weeks old, once a week 2 hours, and I think there are 7 classes, so as I get along the same way I stay hung ... :?

From glycemia I go well, but up the insulin every little, I will climb the lantus because yesterday I went to bed with 95, without making it right, and I got up with 95, the same, that is, I do not know if I have kept all the wholeNight in that figure but I will get a unit to get up in 70.

And I do not know if I go well or not, I started with 58 and now I am in 68, 10 kg in week 29. But my legs and ankles swell a lot in my afternoon and it is so unpleasant to feel heavy, ...It is pregnancy, what is going to be done ...

Greetings: d: d

ALG's profile photo
ALG
12/29/2012 10:26 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Goodssssssssssssssss !!!
Melina, I'm glad that my joy and optimism infect you, I am a very happy person and I plan to continue feeling it, hehehehe
The 4D echo, I made the 3D and disappointed me a little for not saying much :)) :))
Alg, when do you take the low?Have you told you anything?
Pachu, how are you still?This year we are going to give you and I the bells huh, well in the target :)) :)) :))
Tica, to see if Diego is the first child of the year, hahahaha, seriously, to see if he holds one more pelin
Sugared, how are we going?Enjoying the holidays
On Friday they made the radiography of the matrix, and everything perfect, because nothing I did my homework, to see if the flute sounds, and that everything goes well.This week I am in the morning, I started today, that is, tonight after the grapes to the bed, there is no juerga, hahahaha, another year will be.
To the rest greetings, and I take the opportunity to congratulate you the year, you have a good exit and better entry
Happy year 2013
MUXUSSSSSSSSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
12/31/2012 2:03 a.m.

HAPPY YEAR 2013 !!!The year of our kids.

I greet and wish you to have a good end of the year and a better start.I am going to have a time in the hospital ... I have been admitted for 2 days waiting for some analysis that confirms or not tank of pregnancy ... You see that Planazo, I find myself perfectly, but they do not let me out ... what a horror!!!Now I will go to the doctor to see what they tell me and I will beg and beg you that the 3-4 hours of the dinner/grapes let me out, that at 1 I return ...

tica's profile photo
tica
12/31/2012 5:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I wish you all a happy year !!!A kiss!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/01/2013 9:17 a.m.

Hello girls ... I hope you had a beautiful Christmas Eve and a great celebration of the New Year ...The echo ... so good at times I am sad and then passes. The doctor told me that in the next cycle I can try again ... so I hope the period will come soon to try.
Tomorrow I go with my diabetologist ... I will surely ask me to hemoglobin. What a nice one.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
01/01/2013 7:42 p.m.

Wow Luroka I'm sorry !!Do not worry that surely 2013 brings us luck to those who are not yet pregnant.
I walk up with 200 and in all posts with 300 or more and not as nothing, what happens to me is that I am bad with my throat and a lot of cough and I am not able to regulate it, it is the first time that sick having diabetes to SOthat to see Ai spend this cataract soon and I can regulate again again ...
Happy year by the way!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/02/2013 2:19 a.m.

Luraka I'm very sorry!Come, see if this year is everyone's, pregnant or not!

I continue with my controls sometimes well, sometimes very bad, insulin resistance is a great and large pico, there are many peaks and it is difficult to control it, but well, to see if little by little (or rather (or ratherfast) I am normalized.
Kisses

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
01/02/2013 3:46 p.m.

Does anyone know any ethics ???
I hope everything has gone well

By the way we see if we have news from Kekiya, that Churumbel must already be growing: Mrgreen:

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/06/2013 2:25 a.m.

I'm still alive and without a child.I was admitted for 4 days by a possible cholestasis, after the treatment they gave me the analysis and on Tuesday they repeat them, so depending on the result they will induce the birth next week or the next.

I am very tired, with many itching and with little desire to do anything ... I read you in the mobile, but I have a hard time writing.

Good day from kings to everyone !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/06/2013 4:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.