{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

As I have been with a cold for two weeks, I do not lower the sugar or that of three, and on top of that I have been told that I have a very high insulin sensitivity ... between the cold and the sugar .... that Mel I have started the year, the other day I went to the gineby told me that my tube is perfect and that I expect a rule and the mess ... now to see the hemo because with these glycemia ... Jo what roll

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/15/2013 3:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello to all.
Luroka I feel a lot what happened to you, you will see how soon you stay again.
I am a bit lid but with respect to pregnancy everything goes great.Today I enter the 14th week and yesterday I had gynecñologist and endocrine.They told me that it was a little baby and that everything was correct.The endocrine also very good news since Hemo has lowered me to 5.8 %, he thought he would never be able to reach these values.

Here I see that all well.How are these last days?Pachu take care of that cold that you will see that soon happens.

INMAPE's profile photo
INMAPE
01/15/2013 3:50 a.m.

Hello girls, thanks for the spirits ... I am at home enjoying vacations and waiting with anxious that the period arrives again so I can try again.
Girls a question: to those who have had spontaneous abortion ... how long did the period come again?
With respect to breastfeeding, I gave my baby the tit without problems, if I had the occasional downturn but the truth is that I never worry that.... is super gratifying and cheap!The truth is that it saves you a lotIn this there is no law of how things will be given.
Well, I'm glad to see that they are doing quite well, I did the hemoglobin analysis this morning and so on ... we will see how they come out ... kisses to all.

LuRoKa's profile photo
LuRoKa
01/15/2013 5:12 p.m.

Hello girls!

How are you going?

I am quite happy because I have finally started to notice the baby.Things are slow in my case but each body is a world and everything comes.So finally, 24+3 weeks I have started to notice.Well, last week I noticed how a bubble but going, I could not say clearly that it was a baby hahaha but now at night it is a pass.I notice it above all after dinner when I feel on the couch, there apparently is its feast moment because that is when it begins to move more.And last night, while I slept, I noticed as if I wanted to get out of the belly quite strong ... it was very rare but since I was semiconscious, my subconscious tb will exaggerate it ...
Otherwise well.Waiting for Friday that they do an echo to see how everything is going.

The breastfeeding I believe that all options are equally valid.They have told me everything.That is pretty, yes, but TB that is a great slavery, that you have to be available 24 hours on the child's demand, so all day with the tit it was ... I already say I will try because it is good for him andFor me, but in the end you can't be a trauma either.

Kisses to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
01/16/2013 9:52 a.m.

Hello girls,

Well girls I tell you, today I echoed, I am 30 fair weekly and they have told me that the baby weighs 1,440 kg total that is a stuffed pelin according to the ultrasound.The myomas have not grown just one of 4 cm and the other of 3 but the one of 4 is in the entradita and has told me that it may not be placed by it, but that there is still much and we will see what happens, it has also asked mefor the controls and others but within what fits because I cannot complain at the same time 4 days and at 5 resistance especially that of the night.But even and run.

On Friday Tocologo and he told me how everything and if they make me another echo at two or three week.Apparently Ali or less at the same time you are a week and a half more than I believe.I do not know if the weight is much or little according to the Internet there are people who with 30 weighs more and then in the end he has stopped growing, we will have to wait.

Breastfeeding the midwife has said that perhaps a hydrate contribution is needed before breastfeeding and then not to have strong downsA little slave but I think that my maternity leave months are dedicated exclusively to my girl and maybe it stresses me or not but I will try everything I can, it is very beneficial you create a special link and it is free :).

As Andara Tica tomorrow they will be a super nervous, I wish you very lucky.

Luroka encourages sure you soon get it again.
Pachu that control you more if necessary and if necessary you are going to emergency, those glycemia are very high and you have ketoacidosis risk.Cheer up.

To the rest I hope everything is fine.

Besazos

Melina's profile photo
Melina
01/16/2013 3:19 p.m.

I get bored and I'm nervous .... I wish it doesn't lengthen much!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/18/2013 5:14 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

TICA THAT IT DOES YOU ALL GOOD GREETING

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
01/18/2013 5:53 a.m.

Tica a kiss !!!!!!!!and encourage it to be short ......: d

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/18/2013 5:53 a.m.

Good luck and do well!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/18/2013 6:21 a.m.

Luroka, the first abortion I had to take the rule 2 months, and in the second one month, when I come to do your homework :)) :)) :))
Pachu, how are you going?
Tica, that is fast and do not have much pain, come encouragement !!!
To the rest greetings, I am liada in the curro
MUXUSSSS

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
01/18/2013 11:41 a.m.

Luroka, the first abortion that I had to take the rule 2 months, and in the second one month, when I come to do your homework :)) :)):)
Pachu, how are you going?
Tica, that is fast and do not have much pain, come encouragement !!!
To the rest greetings, I am liada in the curro
MUXUSSSS

I am better, it seems that the sugar is already going down, they send me the 25 revision because I cannot exercise, to anything that moves me it gives me low and I cannot do anything ... ainssss

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/18/2013 2:07 p.m.

Welcome Diego !!!!!!!!!!: D: D: D What a gorgeous and how big, congratulations Tica !!!!!!!!!!!!A big kiss to all three

DiabetesForo
01/19/2013 7:42 a.m.

It was time :)) :)) that the mother was already bored of having the little girl and not being able to see it: Mrgreen:
Congratulations

DiabetesForo
01/19/2013 12:37 p.m.

Congratulations touches
all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
01/21/2013 5:33 a.m.

Hello girls,

Does anyone know if everything went well and ethics and their little ones are perfect?

All the best

Melina's profile photo
Melina
01/21/2013 11:56 a.m.

Hi Melina,

Tica and your baby are perfect.It is a cute!And everything has gone well.
I guess when I have a ratillo, it will go here to tell.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
01/22/2013 5:01 a.m.

In the end that group was made on Facebook ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/22/2013 6:08 a.m.

I was pending to go here.Writing from the mobile is a roll .. yesterday we get home, Diego is beautiful (what will his mother say?)
The childbirth is an adventure ... that nobody wishes you a short horita with an induced delivery ... Ufff was horrible, I will tell it when I have a little while.He was born on the same day that they put the tampax that with hormones to activate the delivery, on Friday at 23:52 I appeared his brown head (has a hair mogollon) did not have hypoglycemia at birth or in the next 48 hours.It weighed 3750 and 50 cm.And I am more or less good.They did not do episiotomy, but I had a small tear.4 points, but they don't bother too much, but they have told me to walk the minimum until I go to look at them on Friday.The glycemia on childbirth day as soon as the contractions began that began to go down that there was no way to overcome them despite 5 juices that I had to take with dissolved sugar.Until they did not put a dropper of glucose I did not go back.During the delivery they did not put insulin botero (it is the protocol to follow throughout Spain) because I almost did not reach paritoria hahaha, so they left me the insulin bomb and David was the one that controlled me opening and closing the glucosalino and I passed everythingThe birth between 90-100.I do not know how it will be in your hospitals, but here brushing the ignorance of diabetes ... Luckily I had my boy and already controls a lot, but it scares a little ... Diego was born, they looked at him only born glycemiaAnd I was at 85. At the hour and a half I told them if they could do another analysis and they told me that I would not worry that as soon as we arrived at the plant they would control it, that with 85 there was margin.We arrived at the plant and the nurse tells me that babies are seen every 8 hours, I explain that I have type 1 diabetes and tell me that if I was telling her how to do her job after 35 years working with newborns.In the end we end up doing the analysis, under up to 50, but in the newborns the range is 40-60.The next day I told the pediatrician and told me that very well for having controlled the sugar and that he would talk to "someone"

Well I'll have a free time,

A kiss to all !!!

tica's profile photo
tica
01/22/2013 6:32 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

yes?50 is normal in babies?Well, thankfully you comment because I had no idea ...
And where do you click a baby?in the heel?

Pachu, yes, the group was made on Facebook.If you want to join you can send a private with your email, name ... and add you.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
01/22/2013 6:38 a.m.

Ok already sent you the private

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
01/22/2013 10:39 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.