{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Tica, thankfully the pains have left you and everything is going well!Supposedly a non -diabetic woman when she suspects that she is pregnant goes to the head doctor and she derives the midwife and gynecologist, but in our case ... would we call the endocrine?How have you done it?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/28/2012 5:36 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

He met for September.And I asked him, if I stay pregnant what do I do ???And he gave me calls when you know :) Today my mother has called, because I did not want to call from the work to hide and apparently on Wednesday is the day of "pregnant women"

tica's profile photo
tica
05/28/2012 5:53 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

TICA IMPROVEY AND TAKE CARE !!!!What did you feel when you were wrong and you were already pregnant ???Nausea dizziness ???Tell us to know how you felt !!!!
I ask all how one feels when you are wrong and Jo know what happens to you if you are pregnant or not?What symptoms do you have to believe that you are ????I am very dizzy lately, I don't know if you will have to do with this diabetes in this, I have my head a lot and the tension is in 10/7 ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/28/2012 8:51 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

How I like this thread !!
Even though those horrors of pain and discomfort that you say ...

I have always wanted to be a mother, although I have always seen it far, I suppose that now that I am going to live with my boyfriend, it will not be so far, a few years old more, all in due time, first you have to do the test of thecoexistence ... hehehe

But even so, I love reading information, about pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and the first months of the baby.So you will love to read your experiences, although I cannot contribute much.

There are some links that may interest you:

Interesting blog: Link
I like when they make summaries of other blogs, they are post -titled "Blogs of parents and moms", because there are many very interesting experiences and stories.

Letter to my future mother, on skin contact with skin as soon as I was born:
Link

Blog on normal childbirth (which is unnatural):
Link

I hope you like and serve you.

Much encouragement to all who are here reading and writing !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/29/2012 6 a.m.

With all this information we will have everything "supercontrolled" :)).I spend a link that explains things before, during and after pregnancy, it is very good.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/29/2012 6:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Hello my favorite girls !!
How are the Barigillas?It seems that my sugar is giving me a truce and it is regulating a little more, although there are times that they cannot avoid scares and a 200 or 54 appears ... but hey.12 weeks old, and this Thursday I will make the echo of 12 weeks, where they give me the results of the triple screening and the nucral fold ... and I have been nervous for weeks !!!!So to see what they tell me !!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/29/2012 8:51 a.m.

Hi Kekiya,
Jo how good 12 weeks ... You'll tell us what he tells you.What hemo do you have?How often do they look at you?
I get along, according to the meter continued an average of 120 (including the posts of the meals) and that the nights spend them to 120 because I fail to go down ... That the other day I gave myself a good scare,I started dizzy I did an analysis and marked 42, a juice running ... but I wasn't so bad and the continuous meter marked 58. I did another control and marked 54 ...

tica's profile photo
tica
05/29/2012 11:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello for di me cnt what I ask you ???
I ask you how one feels when you don't know if you are pregnant and you are wrong and you don't know what happens to you if you are pregnant or not?What symptoms do you have to believe that you are ????I am very dizzy lately, I don't know if you will have to do with this diabetes in this, I have my head a lot and the tension is in 10/7 ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/29/2012 11:27 a.m.

Pachu, but are you already looking for the baby?I thought you were going to wait another month for the hemo.

In my case, much tiredness, and a lot of ovarian pain without a rule.But Pachu, the 22 said that the rule had come to you, right?In two weeks you are supposed to ovulate (so you can't be pregnant) and you can do the test about 14 days later.To me the symptoms felt over the 10 days approx after ovular.But each body is a world.

tica's profile photo
tica
05/29/2012 12:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I am not looking for it yet, we want to wait to see what he tells us on the 20th I asked you out of curiosity, and how you say if my rule has lowered anything ... it is curious that I have never known how one feels.I play the other day to the pharmacy to look at the tension and had 9-6 and then a few days later the measurement of 10-7 and I am very dizzy I do not know what it will be .... today I went to the gine and told methat I had a normal uterus and that I did not know what polyquisics (but they were not the ovary) he told me to make normal life to find the baby when in endo gave me permission and that if in 6 months I was not pregnant that it was for there butthat everything was fine

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/29/2012 12:47 p.m.

Pachu, I had no symptoms when I got pregnant.NOT ONE!!!So I can't help you a lot ...
Tica, 120 is nothing !!!!It is a perfect figure !!And you know that being perfect in this disease is almost impossible ... but hey, the important thing is that there is not much variability or peaks ....
And I do not know exactly .... This Thursday they will give me the results of the analytics, and I guess they will give it to me ... when I became pregnant, I had a huge mismatch in terms of figures ... so I startedWith hem of 6.4 -7 ....... so I don't know, now that he has stabilized, I imagine that better, although I don't know for sure ... it is an intrigue !!hahaha

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
05/29/2012 3:18 p.m.

I tell you the symptoms of a friend of mine who is 5 weeks, and 2 days ago he has learned that she is pregnant.He has not had any symptom until a week ago that has begun to notice more to pee, more sleep and tiredness.And you will say ... of 5 weeks and does nothing do?Well, it turns out that it was pregnant 2 rules ago, since the last one was not a rule but a usual bleeding that coincides with menstruation, which lasted one day and did not relate it!

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/29/2012 7:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

It is making me eternal to arrive on the 20th !!!!!!What nerves to see what they tell me !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/30/2012 7:34 a.m.

Today I have gone to the endocrine, they have sent me oculista, gynecologist, analysis, ... guidelines for meals.in 90-70 before food and 120-90 later.Maximum peak of 140.
For the rest, that I carry it very well, that if I can continue with the continuous meter and that everything points.In three weeks come back.

The worst thing is that I continue with the pains and sleeping little: (((

tica's profile photo
tica
05/30/2012 9:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I already went to the oculist and the gynecologist to advance Jobar, go lower levels you have to have !!!!!Jobar and how much do you have of Hemo ???Pufffff k far I see it !!!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/30/2012 10:53 a.m.

It cost you at the beginning of diabetes to be alone?It is that I carry it very badly because once in my store I gave me a hiccHipay and not get it up, it is the greatest of the fears that I have for when they let me get pregnant I hope to have it overcome now.Have you spent those fears too before and now in pregnancy ???

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/31/2012 4:50 a.m.

That has never happened to me, but I've been diabetic for 24 years, I've never been afraid if something happened to me.Only once I scared me a little because I spoiled the bomb and woke up at night to more than 500 (the machine marked Hi) had the maximum of ketone bodies that the machine accepted and I could not keep wake up (I called my mother toThat I would watch, but it is one of the few times that I have needed external help) now that I overwhelm myJust after dinner and as I was doing the digestion I forget to take sugar and start dizzy, the dogs ignored me and have a little bad, I was 55 when I got home.I always have sugar on top

tica's profile photo
tica
05/31/2012 5:01 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I always arrive Glucosport, juices, cookies and glucagon just in case .... If I'm afraid of hypos, it is something that little by little attempt and I surpass the problem I have is that I dizzy with her high andWith it it goes down and I am not able to distinguish whether it is high or low.I have to get the idea that I always go up eating whatever (fast that, sugar etc) but it costs me, it is the fear that I have left of that fateful day that is 20 in the store warehouse.... Any trick not to be aware of diabetes all day ????Tica today hurts you less ????

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
05/31/2012 9:33 a.m.

Tica, prepare to have hypos continuously and especially from the last quarter.I have come to call the educator because I could not get up from 56 and felt frankly badly.I have to thank him not to hang me and that he kept a person reassuring me while she talked to the endocrino.I still laughed when I asked me if I sent an ambulance for me and I didn't even know what to answer and I told him that if it was necessary that he did it, but that they did not break the door to enter because my neighbor had the keys ...

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/31/2012 4:20 p.m.

It also happens to me as to Tica, so many years ... as soon as I am in 60I am very clear to me first because sometimes it can be a false alarm.Pachu, some truquillo ... I don't know, I don't have a hard time not being pending and I get nervous if I don't know how much I have.I obsess myself too much but good that I make normal life, hahaha.
Tica, what you say that hypos can affect development ... Do you mean being 50-60 for example or lower?

ALG's profile photo
ALG
05/31/2012 4:26 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.