{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Good morning Catis !!!
Well, I investigating ..... I have discovered that I was up high, for the happy rebound effect !!!!Go a honey ......
Come on, I used the best in 128, or even 151 ..... Well, this at 00:00.At 03:00, I got up (I already have a mental alarm) and I used to be in 98 ... and I said: well, I am going well, to see if I stay like this so....WELL NO!!!I got up in 183 !!!!!Well, another night that lifted in 98, I tried to take a glass of milk, risk or get it, or to get up in 200 ..... Well, I don't chatis, I got up in 86 !!!So trying trying .... I imagine that was that, the rebound effect ...
I go with your penetIt is from Ikea Toa Toa !!!!And hey, so happy that I am !!!Already when the baby is bigger, and therefore, more "destroy", we will see more forceful and better quality rooms.
But come on, such an authoritarian mother -inGoal wherever you want, then that seen what you have seen will use it to throw it on your face.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/17/2012 5:56 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Kekiya, and it happens to you every day?The lift high.Because what happens to me is that there are days that I wake up at 70 and others that I am higher for no apparent reason.Could it be because although at the time of dinner it is fine, then I continue to rise depending on what has dinner?

The in -laws is not easy.And the main problem is that they are the mothers of our partners and no matter how bad they want them as their mothers ... I think it is best to say yes and then do what you want.Come on, try to pass everything.Because if you face a mother -in -law, you have the possibility of losing or, as little, that your partner feels bad or gets angry and has an impact on your relationship.And I am the first one that would release a fresh more than once but I try to speak it at home and relativize it ... it is not worth it.And the fucking is that it will always be your partner's mother and you can't prohibit her from seeing her ... what will you do?stay at home when he is going to eat with his parents?Imagine what it will be like with the baby, much worse ... because there are people who want to get into everything.So you pass a little or end up crazy or angry with your partner.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/17/2012 7:44 a.m.

Well, lately, if I spent almost daily ... and of course, I had a mess in my head ... Because I have 3 different patterns (with different basal) .. I didn't know exactly what could be due ... butAt the moment I billed it to the rebound, and a couple of days has been working!However ... I will continue to observe, but come on, he wins the rebound theory ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/17/2012 7:56 a.m.

Hello girls !!!Endo well says that she is very happy because she looks great, she wants to see me the next week to see how the second week with a bomb because this week work of afternoons.What I was told is that I continue to lower the insulin at night because when I have the milk I have around 60-70 and tells me that it is very low.But I send me insulin in the middle of the morning so as not to get that tall tin to food.How are you?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/17/2012 8:18 a.m.

Sugars, that's why I felt so bad with my in -laws (I still believe that he is worse than her, because what he does is mistreat his wife psychologically).I was crying when I left that house, because I am not going to send them to shit, because I cannot and should and because the consequences would be a thousand times worse.But just thinking that my son is going to see that getting into women is normal ... Look ... I'm already getting nervous.My boy is a good person and we have been living together for many years and we have spent very bad moments for believing that according to what "normal" behaviors were without reaching the end of his father, but he did believe that women were less capable of according to what things, butHe has joined with a girl who has a quite masculine mind.I get better than him, I get better science and above all I don't let myself step on "Being a woman."But more than once I have considered leaving him because I felt very bad in what behaviors, but in the end we have learned to respect each other.But having his family as an example, it is normal ... for example, my mother -in -law has been with Lupus (the first outbreak she has had in her life) 6 months off and almost all day lying on the couch.My father -in -law was going until 6 o'clock in the morning and came to go some "puterío" place or call it X. And although he would surely do nothing, I didn't tell everyone while we ate the pears that Cuban had ...And his middle wife crying/pissed off/indifferently ... and gave him the same ...
Thinking that my child will live in that environment, is that it gives me a disgust .. Ayyy I do not know what will happen, the opposite is quite.In fact, my parents were very pánfilos and always presumed that in 40 years they had never missed the other.And now I find this ... Ayyy and of course my mother -in -law is bitter (with anxiolyitic, antidepressants ...) and pays it with anyone ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/17/2012 8:27 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, the truth is that it is a complicated situation .... Man, hot many things are thought (I am a very impulsive person) but then you think about it cold, and uuffff .....
Your boy, let's say in quotes that is half normal.He has been raised in a macho atmosphere, where the head of the family is the one who rules, the one who is right, and where everything he does is well done.So now the "reeducar" your husband and make him see that things are not like that, when since childhood he has suckled that .... it is complicated, but hey, with patience and effort and a lot of love on both parts, because it ends up modifyingor changing.
The worst is your father -in -law and your mother -in -law.What seems strange to me, is that they could reach the end of him humiliate or make him cry, and his children have not imposed on him to defend his mother .... that is the sad and strange ...So that is why he continues to do that kind of psychological abuse, and nobody tells him anything.The poor woman what will have endured and supported ... and of course, you see that, and enervas ..... it is logical, but it is a situation in which you can do little, and the feeling of impotence that you must createIt is huge.You are the one you will be with your child, who will receive an education and values, so it starts since he is a baby, to teach him that this is bad, to treat everyone with equal, not to hitDo not humiliate, to respect .... And your son will gradually see meaning to those words and to differentiate the good of the bad.

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/17/2012 8:48 a.m.

Tica, the truth is that it is complicated.And now that Diego will arrive because more.The important thing is that your husband supports you.
Sugars, it seems to me that the glycemia of one after eating is not very reliable to go to sleep quietly, I would do the two hours, when I have already done you digestion and blood glucose is stable.And we spend many hours sleeping and if you get up high, then go to know how many hours you have been like that.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/17/2012 9:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

My tica mother ... is that it is very strong that you tell ...
That of going to go ... in short I do not see it even normal although I understand that there are people a thousand times more liberal than me.
I think the important thing for your son is what he sees in his house, that is, in you, his parents ... and look, the grandparents ... Well, I don't know.If you do not accept those conversations (I recognize that it would cost me) you will have to talk to your father -in -law and tell him that please in front of your child not of that impression.I am very radical but if my partner goes to a place of those, I leave him ... Come on, we do not even consider.
And your parents at all.I never saw mine argued (they did it evidently but not in front of me) and I hope to give that to my son.
Alg, I do.Endo told me that the control of one hour and ready, assuming that it is the maximum peak, but it always rises more to two hours.I avoided it so as not to do so many controls because as they demand that of an hour later, if in each meal I do the time and the two hours, I go to nine minimum controls ... plus the gifts.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/17/2012 10:29 a.m.

Hello girls !!
How do we walk ??
I now get an analytics for prolactin and tell me to go fasting, from the last time I tell you I have tried to go an amount times and of course the last ones or stop the bomb because since I have to be waiting for an hour and infasts .... and today breakfast and there and tell me that if they can do it even having had breakfast !!!And you have a month and if you are going to do it ?? 'Why do they tell me now !! ???Anyway ... doctors ....
Tica a lot of encouragement!
The rest, how are you ??
I quite good yesterday I congratulate me for how I was going and how much I had improved and he told me to get the basal from 4 am.To get to breakfast.Today I got up in 97 and that at 3 am was in 222 !!!!Because!!???What a jaleo.!

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/18/2012 5:25 a.m.

Well, go roll the Pachu analytics ... uuuffff ....
I am up to everything, lately, I get up infinitely tired, not to have slept well or not have rested.To that add the 3/4 times that I get up all night or to do pipi, or already obsessed with the glycemia, thinking of the fisting bouncing, and Ale, to prick my finger, which already seem Iberian black pudding ...And of course, if a good figure comes out, well .... If it comes out a bad figure .... my head is raised and it costs me a lot to fall asleep, because I get a shame and sadness and a feeling of guilt....
Then at work, because I logically get tired, I feel that I do not give up, that I have no patience or encouragement or to endure nonsense either people or anything ...
But the thing is not limited to curro.Then I don't stop a day at home, and I am exhausted. I have the same energy as before, it costs me to walk, bend, bend, move !!!They are my parents, when not, my brothers -in -law, or cousins, or any relative ... or come, or invite you to eat.On the one hand, you want, because it is always appreciated to see the family .... but on the other hand you end up tired of not being able to have a day of tranquility touching the toto in house ..... and of course, already say that you say thatNo ... you are bad, or you count ... or I even feel guilty of being doing something wrong ... Anyway, damn hormones, sugar, and everything, you want to give birth and ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/18/2012 5:42 a.m.

Girls, how are you?
The vaccination campaign has started, I have read that in the first trimester of pregnancy they do not recommend it, then yes.Are you going to vaccinate?I have vaccinated many years, I didn't do it last year and it didn't go wrong, and this year I don't know what to do.I ask the Gine in October, I think the campaign ends on October 31.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/18/2012 7:43 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Goodssssss !!!
Tica, it is very complicated, but the important thing is that your husband supports you, and see if they do not want to pay you the room because they give them, I do not know what the child will have, but hey, they they.
Alg, I spent last year the first time, and this month I will get vaccinated, it went well.
I still have no rule, I don't know, I will get off.
Greetingsssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/18/2012 7:48 a.m.

A month and a half pregnant and I am no longer able to have a postpondrial at the time below 160. I suppose the honeymoon will have come to an end.I will have to advance the appointment with the educator or click more on my own, but this do not want me to do it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/18/2012 9:30 a.m.

I have been two days without internet at work, what a roll: '(

Kekiya, not resting must be typical of pregnancy, I am tired all day and at night I wake up 3 times, between going to the bathroom, the restlessness of sugar, that my gut hurts if I wear that in a position in a position"Not comfortable for the Lordship: P" Do not rest for many hours that sleeps.After dinner I timted on the couch and I fell asleep, and at noon the same.And the work is normal not to concentrate too much, we have a thousand things in the head but you have to make an effort, and you are already in the final stretch :)

Today I have gone to the second trimester analytics plus the analysis of the endocrine, and I have left greatAt the time, I have the limit in 140), then there was no way to lose 120 ... I am not sure if I need or not upload the basal, there are days that eating the same thing I have hypos and others that do not ...

And the flu vaccine I will ask the endocrine, but I am not very friendly with that vaccine.My little boy always put it on me and took the flu for many years.After stopping it (and I had no flu) and one year my mother got a heavy mega and put it on and took the worst flu of my life and said never again.With the flu A, the endocrine recommended it and I took it again ... I had bad experience with that vaccine, let's not think I do much ...

And about the political family, I will be a few weeks if going, I can always turn to: "Today I am not very good" and that your son goes to eat with them.When I heat I need some time to cool ... apart from that I feel fatal to eat out of home ... The last day my mother -inI have served you to weigh what you want ... and what do I do that ????How many carbon HC has 100gr of "salad mix" I understand that it is a pain weigh things separately, but I do so at home because it is the only way to control myself ...

Anabeg will come ... try not to obsess you.I had the fatal rules, every 3.4 5, ... months and a summer that I was away from home and I had a speech (and unique) that came to me on a regular basis ... I suppose that I shouldn'tInfluence this, but you don't want anything impatient.

Pachu, in a month you will have controlled the pattern with the pump, you will see ... and if you get off before breakfast you should lower the basal.Think that otherwise you eat, glycemia should not change.I spend a link that speaks how to calculate the basal (if the doctor is helping you do not goals ... but to have an idea: p)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/18/2012 9:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Harabita, how fast were you clicking?But I remember badly you were regular and NPH, they should change the fast insulin to a ultra -grape if you have those peaks.It is that if you increase the dose of the rapid I could then have hypoglycemia ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/18/2012 9:34 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Fast I have the humalog and basal the huminsulin, the same ones that I used at the end of the first pregnancy.But with the peptide results I was only clicking before eating 0.5 at lunch and it is complicatedly insufficient.As a curious fact the breakfasts are almost perfect, 80-96 pre-, 95-100 postpandrial.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/18/2012 9:40 a.m.

Hello girls !!
My breakfasts are still disastrous, the good thing is that after the day I am quite regulated ... but it is to get up at least 184, after breakfast and put on more novo rapid or get up or go down and when the time comes fromThe food I'm perfect ... Yesterday night at two and a half hours I went to sleep with 162, I didn't want to put quickly in case I was hiccy ... At 3 in the morning I was 212 !!!!!!!!!!!: x: x: x: x I have put 5 quickly and at 8 I was at 184 ... I don't understand anything.
Yesterday I went to the endo and well, I have a visit on Friday because one more of Lantus has upTime was 182 having eaten 60 gr of bread ... so I don't understand anything, the endo told me that most pregnant women and the mornings were quite disaster ...
I told her about the bomb, it will be that now not, because I learn to use it and adjust it, I can get to 10 and in the middle of pregnancy because it is not like not

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/18/2012 10:07 a.m.

Kristyy, do you have calculated how long a fast unit lowers ????That is the first to know if corrections are working or not ...

162 At two hours and eating measure is a lot ... Look if I am more than 120 at two hours, I know that at 3 hours I will not be below 100 ... On the other hand I think you need Lantus andMuch more ... How long did it go from the analysis after dinner and the one of 3 in the morning?

And about breakfast ... It is very rare ... Let's see at the time glycemia is not representative and less if you've already started high, but it is a fast fog 18, you would have to have dropped.What the endo told me was to have breakfast very few HC, you can try to see how such.Take a milk base and half tomorrow a sandwich (you will have to puncture again for the sandwich) for me this solution has been magnificent ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/18/2012 10:21 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Yes, the endo did to me with a sensitivity factor and one quickly is 25 m/g that must go down ... if I get up at night, it gives me hypo at night, so I have distributed 20 tomorrow and 20 night.
From after eating to the 3 because they spent about two and a half hours approx.
The problem is that in the morning you can not give me yogurt, or milk, or anything, because I will not take it, more than anything because nausea enters me, but being and not being pregnant, it disgusts me, so II put the fast and at half an hour like the snack, and with those ... tonight I will try to go to sleep at less than 120 and see how I wake up, the problem is that the days that I have gone to sleep with less than 120, it's a safe hypo at night ...
18 It is a lot quickly for 60 gr of bread, but you've already seen that not, yes, at two hours it was at 140 and at eating it was 100

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/18/2012 10:57 a.m.

Long, however, it happens to me that your ethics that lowers this before the worst food I get in the posts, if I arrive between 80-100 I leave eating the same and putting the same between 160 or more and if I am going to dinnerEnter100 and 120 I leave between 90-130 I don't know why it will be.Thanks for the link, I'll take a look.
I do not put it on the vaccine and I have never put it or do it, I think it should not be good for pregnancy but ask the doctor better right ???I have no idea ...
18 Rapida Kristyy !!!! ???I guess what do you say slow ???I think how ethics is a buried !!!Anyway, 160 is very much to eat, it is very high, that happened to me before and now they ask me to put me insu in lunch or that if it does not have lunch.
ANABEG Don't despair !!!I was with the thing that I did not lower me in 2 or 3 months, maybe after what happened to you, it is normal for the body to get 100%?

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/18/2012 10:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.