{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

I really don't understand anything, and before I did the same, but now not ... I already dragged hemo and I do everything to lower it, I do almost everything that the endo tells me, I follow the diet, it is more not likeBecause I am disgusting to all, and it turns out that when I jump it and plug more I go better than when I tell the hydrates ... it is not fair!:(

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/08/2012 6:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, patience and to try to the fullest, the important thing is not to have some horrible post and spend very just the night, with that, you have a good assured hem ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/08/2012 6:23 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, Imaginate entering the third quarter ... is triple chaos !!!What horror, that Tarro's comedy, that bad times makes us play the head and regrets ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/08/2012 6:25 p.m.

Well, patience nonoerdais the head because like the Perdais you to the rest you kill us !!!Hehehe, do not worry girls !!You see how everything goes well.I walk with fears, I can not get off the basal ones, they have it forbidden, they want to see how my body reacts, but they said that I would be high and not normal as I am now ...

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/08/2012 9:37 p.m.

Hahahaha, well Pachu, I see you with the zumito all day in tow !!That's how I was a season ... the worst thing is to trust you ... and then zas!Uploaded to song ... Head ... but hey, little by little and with good lyrics, as they say, right?Today I was with better figures, at night around 125 ... and dawn in 106 ..... so I could breathe calm. See how the day is giving ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/09/2012 4:17 a.m.

Hi!
Kristyy, it usually happens that when you eat differently and you think that you will then stop you is when you are best, and when you do everything to the letter it is when you see a 200, how bad!Today I have also had to take a juice at 3 in the morning, I was in 51 and that I went to bed in 126, every day is different.And I do notice that the hypos go back with little hydrate (juice glass, half a bar, ...) so when I pass with that hyper to sing.Like a fast unit I get much more than before, all day you have to walk with a thousand eyes.
Tica, Kekiya, does it have to give a tremendous anger to correct you when you are in 180 and at 2 hours 170, hormones?What despair!And the other day the same was for the fever, right?How are these days?
Pachu, how are you going with the bomb?Come on, you have nothing left to start trying!
Anabeg, Habemus rule?
Sugared, how are you going with glycemia?And how are you?
I have come down again, I had been getting up in 40 for 3 days, speaking in dreams and without knowing what I said, that is, a horror, these stabs hits!Now I put 14 units of Lantus and have been better for a few days.At least my boyfriend goes quieter to work.And it is something that gives me a lot of anger because I had never depended on anyone and now my boyfriend at night from time to time touches my face in case I am sweating because I have low.When this will end!
And the rest, I also have the most sensitive smell, I have not done colonies for a long time, but well I have not disgusted.And the truth is that I am very good, at the end of the day a little tired, a little swollen legs and from 6 in the afternoon I start to open my mouth and I have a dream ...

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/09/2012 5:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Alg, the dowers will happen to you on week 20 and you will miss them :) He told me in an endocrine that from now on I can need double or more insulin and q after week 26-27 I have to start having a lotBe careful because the fetus ("bug") begins to be totally autonomous with the pancreas and you must not force it ... today at night, at 4 190, I correct myself with 2.5 and at six 140, I have returned toPut two and I got up at 80. It seems to me that I need double insulin to correct, if before 1 unit I lowered 50, now I need 2 to go down to the same ... and I think I'm going to start calculating it like that, ifThen I have an hypo I will correct it ... in the morning (after climbing the basal) I am horizontally at 80 ... to see if it lasts :)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/09/2012 7:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Twice I have had to correct the postpandracials and twice that have given me hypoglycemia.The first time with a 196 I corrected with 2 units and felt it with 62. But yesterday with 186, with only an insulin unit and having taken a sorbit of my husband's tail before arriving home, I got up from theSiesta with a 48.Trembling and with a hunger attack, I stabilized and took the opportunity to eat an ice cream ;-) And this is only the principle of pregnancy !!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/09/2012 8:17 a.m.

My girls girls, how difficult this is ... but hey, as we constantly correct I think we don't have to worry in excess.
At the moment I cannot complain about the glycemia but of course I am only six semqnas. Since I went to endo I am quite stable and within a goal with some exception. Seeing how long it lasts.
And to find myself well just with some humor ups and downs ...
How well Pachu. You have nothing by hand.
A kiss to all

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/09/2012 9:33 a.m.

I wanted to in donuts and I didn't let my husband eat it ... Jo for Poas you see that I walk with hypos and I just let me eat cookies and ice cream!What envy !!!How rich !!!Well today my name was the educator to see how he went and he was contemporated and said that I got it down by phone and I told her that we were not waiting for tomorrow to see how Dyngo de rest was going today, more than anything to see how the behave theman with me on the weekend.
Don't worry girls, I think if you become worse.
I did not think that I would be so transkila with the pump, I see normal and low and very happy figures, I do not take away my fear but with the hypos the stops and you eat and ready, now I only have the problem of the meals that I have to have toPutting the insulin in the middle of the meals because it is going faster in my body, the insulin is faster than the food.What you want to go tomorrow to see what they tell me

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/09/2012 10:29 a.m.

Pachu no kids !!!!!Hahahaha, that happened to me many times, of having a craving for something sweet type like this donuts or Neapolitan ... and my boy convince me not ..... and that many times we are weak! "Then I appreciate it. He gives me the willpower that can often miss me ... and that of ice cream ... I do not like ice cream !! Since I take care of the subject of pregnancy, the only sweetThat I have eaten, it is at most, an ounce of chocolate, and in a dessert, after a meal .... If not, I can not, even if I weigh ......
The strange thing is that you put the insulin in the middle of the meals ..... it has not taken bronchs for that same reason !!They have told me that this never does, and that if I am low when eating, that it starts for dessert !!By the way, how are you carrying the issue of the count ???

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/09/2012 11:27 a.m.

Well, I have always brought the thing to put the insulin, the endocrine that does so, is that I am very weak in the face of insulin and they will put me what they call a grid bolusThat it puts me the insulin of the food inside a half -hour range instead of all suddenly, they say so it will be the best ... Ummmm Chocolate !!!!You have remembered it !!!Unnmmmmmm how rich ..... it makes you a lot that at home has no sweets .... Jo .... snifff

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/09/2012 12:21 p.m.

The ice cream will be a matter of being "rookie" on the issue of diabetes.My educator of the difference between "new" diabetics and "experienced" diabetics, they used to be more reluctant to eat unhealthy things.She has always encouraged me to eat like a normal person and if I seem like a sweet to eat it, clicking the insulin necessary for it.What I have left are sugary drinks because the alternative seems to me that they have a good flavor and the boat juices that I only use to trace hypos.With natural juices I have more problems and I love them but she told me that it would be better to eat a piece of fruit than to take a juice.And much better if the fruit will take it with a yogurt.

What do you take for mid -afternoon hunger and that is that I have not passed toxoplasmoxis and can I either eat sausage?

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/09/2012 12:51 p.m.

Haribita, what I seemed like that the sugar did not go up a lot, they were ..... olives !!!!or almondrites.It was the only thing that could allow me ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/09/2012 12:54 p.m.

Well, that of the most "experienced" I do not know if we have been experienced for 10 years, but if I wanted to eat a donut, a cruassan or chocolate ate it, of course, so I had my we have ...
If I am hungry like today that I am I climb the walls like Light Cheese, Babybel Light, since I do not drink milk and have forced me to eat a lot of cheese and yogurts ...
Kekiya, I puncture after eating, I think I remember that when I debuted if I did before, but now always afterwards, unless it is very high that then skewed before and let it spend about 15 minutes ... although now that IYou say I have not commented to my endo, on the next visit I tell him, to see if I am doing badly ...
Pachu, I would take advantage of you now, if you want to eat a donuts or something sweet, commit it now, when you are pregnant they will not "recommend" I miss the chocolate crusanes and cookies ... and I have inHouse because my boyfriend does eat and I can't eat eating !!!I prefer to sin fruit or integral sticks (I am craving and I would eat them to kilos) than sweet ... ice cream ... ains how rich !!!I have already fired until next summer if everything goes well!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/09/2012 1:12 p.m.

Kristyy, is that I or of insulin, did it as you, put it in the end ... and of course, angry at singing ..... They say it is not good to put it at the end, because while we eat, we are doing thesugar a high beak (very fast to get) and when we put the insulin, until we start to take effect (half an hour later ...) we have already had there a high peak time .... so they say it is better to getInsu at least 20 min before, so that it is making effect ... unless it is, that you have a hiccup, therefore you put the insu and you start to eat normal, or you start for the dessert, according to you as youFind ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/09/2012 1:20 p.m.

Well, I'm going to do the test!Graciaaaaas!:)

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/09/2012 1:52 p.m.

I have the insulin before and I wait a bit ... even when I am fair I try to wait 5-10 min, that if I have the peak assured ...
Tonight more or less well, at 100 until 4 and I corrected with 1 (in theory I should have dropped to 50) and I have risen to 75 ... I have to assume that 1 unit lowers me 25 ...But I am a little scared to increase the corrections ... Of course, I have happened with the breakfast bolus, I had 85 at breakfast, I have eaten a yogurt and solved.

The uncle who smelled badly on Friday, still smells bad: '(what horror, is that he has been heavy and still doubting the shower, he has a grenias ...forms that I can, I'm ending up throwing guts in the office

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 4:41 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Well, I'm still high at night.I lie to the best in 150/160, and I still have an active insulin ..... All this when I go to bed, and it is 00:00.Well, I get up at 2: 00/3: 00 ... in 183 !!!!!!!WHY LACHS HAPPENS ME ???Is it a bounce or m e basal ????Then yes, I put 2uds of insulin and lift myself in 97 ... but Joe, what anger gives me ... and so I have been several nights ....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/10/2012 4:47 a.m.

Kekiya, you have tried dinner very and soon to go with the digestion made and without active insulin (sometimes at 7:30 I am already having dinner, I have hit the German customs) ... Anyway it does not always work ..Yesterday Cene: Chard omelette (without almost potato ... there were two dwarf pieces) and a mini squeaky breast and a yogurt, total RC did not reach one.I put 4 units, hoping to arrive at the time ... Well, two hours was 190, so I corrected before I went to bed and I already bother her because I had to go with active insulin, the good thing is that theSleep time you just have the basal ... And so it is easier, but hey, this is shit !!!

Tomorrow I have an echo, and I am scared, the tension has been regulated more or less, but I am retaining a lot of liquids, in two days I have fattened 2.5kg is a buried (and without eating more than normal, even less ...).And looking online (something to do) I have already scared with prelapsia, to see what the gynecology tells me tomorrow and if they send me urine analysis to see if there is a protein that must be fundamental toThe diagnosis .. This scares me a lot, because I am very little and a birth is now an abortion ... and they say ... I better stop reading ..

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 5:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.