{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Tica do like me in the store and buy an atmosphere and throw it near the one that smells bad, you will see how you understand it
Hahaha

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/10/2012 5:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

But there are days that I cannot ethical, for the subject of work.There are days that I zampo 12 hours of curro, and of course, I go out at 9:00 p.m. to work, and as soon as I ceno at 9:00 p.m. ... so it is complicated ... now I am going to high risk... to see what they tell me ...;)

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/10/2012 5:30 a.m.

You have started buying little things for the little one?1euros ... I would have liked to wait a little longer and in fact I do not leave anyone to buy anything (but is thrown in price).The car we want (it is a bit Martian Jiji, to run and take it on dirt roads) it takes about 2 months to bring it, and they have told me that when it is 5 months and little we should ask for it, but I give me yuyu...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 6:39 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Tica, I bought the cart being 3/4 months ..... so you see !!It is better to prevent cure ..... hehehehe
I just came at high risk !!I have been told that the baby is a sneal (podalic position), which weighs I think 1,300 kg !!And that possibly as they usually do with diabetic moms, they cause me childbirth in week 38, so for the week of November 19 to 21 they cause it !!!!
And nothing, his face is looking for a little bark .... so let's see if he does not punch on Thursday that I have the 4D and let himself be seen as well as today !!!

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/10/2012 8:45 a.m.

Kekiya, and what car have you bought ??Haha Capazo, Group 0 and Sillita .... My sister told me that it was very important that the capture was approved for the car, but reading around, they say it is crazy to take the baby in the capo in the car (Spain isthe only one or the little very overlook that can be carried in the capo in the car)

Jo, you have nothing left ... haha ​​two months counted !!!haha and have you told you anything about the cesaria ???If they do it in week 38, that is week 37 and one day ???is that I take a mess about how they tell the weeks ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 9:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

I bought the Jané Transporter rider, with a hard and red capture !!One pass ... I'm crazy to release it!And yes, the capture is approved, but they did not recommend it to transport the baby .... They say that better the maxici, who can also travel in it since they are newly born, the blows shock the blows, and not dance so much the childWhen they are more subject inside ... and is also approved.
Nothing, they told me that they would try to be natural, but of course, do not promise anything.It all depends on the position that the baby has, the weight ..... etc ...
And come on, I have no idea, I have dated ... every day they tell me a different one ... I know that today they told me that he is in the 88th percentile ... but no idea what it is, or if it is goodor bad ...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/10/2012 9:25 a.m.

And do you prefer natural birth?I just think about the pains almost that I prefer to be told to see such a day and wing, Caesarea to singing and recovery a little more screwed, but not being hours and hours with all the pains, I do not know
Are you going to breastfeed?
They gave me the pills Cariban the other day, and hey, hand of saint, goodbye vomites, goodbye nausea and discomfort!At least today I'm great ... Ains what rest!: P
I am like you ethics, I don't want anyone to buy me anything, but I think I remember that you are already 20 weeks?Jolin if you are already in more than half !!!You have to enjoy buying a thousand things !!And have you not prepared it yet?Tell me things that I see it distant, that I am more than almost 8!

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/10/2012 10:32 a.m.

Is it three wheels?If it is that I was looking at it and I looked very good ... but we like Babyjogger, the problem is that they do not distribute it in Spain .. I think we will take it in Germany, that it is cheaper, and that they send it to ussome friends; d.In Spain there are few cars oriented to non-pasear-por-asphalt ...

Jo, then see if you are lucky with natural birth, I think that in my case I have all the ballots that are by Cesaria: diabetes, hypertension, antipathatic gynecologist ... jiji when the date is approaching the date I will be giving bad ...

Let's see if they tell me tomorrow that the tension and fluid retention is not prelapsia ... there is always one thing to worry about ...

Pachu What have they told you about the bomb? Do you lower insulin?

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 10:46 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Kristyy, yes this 21 weeks, but the slow thing that happens ... hahaha in the room the only thing we have done has been emptying it, because we had many things in Germany and arrived at the end of August and what was a bullshit was to put themIn that room and then take them out ..., so we have an empty room with the crib in the middle without mattress or na (we also bought it in prenatal, instead of 375 140 ... how to say no: P)

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 10:50 a.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls!
For now I'm looking at everything, the stroller, the cradle, the color of the wall of the room, ... but that gives me something to buy anything, I do not know if I will be able to do it being 5 or I hope to be 6.The stroller in which I have noticed has been the bugaboo but it is very expensive for how it is, it seems like a scam, and another that they have told me that it has good chassis is the urb of breasts & amp; potatoes, although it does not make me much funny they say thatIt is good, to see in a few months ... and the room we will paint it light green, it seems a bit ñoño to paint it pink or blue depending on sex.
Kekiya, 1,300 kg is a lot for the weeks you are?That is why have you told you about advancing your childbirth?
Tica, be calm with preeclampsia, for now you are going well and it does not have to pass.Joe, we won't have everything, right?:(
Today I have gone to the gyne, the toxoplasmosis I have not passed, so no ham, without washing with bleach, ... a roll.I have the iron well, they have made another echo to see the beat and to my astonishment the descent of the HB to 5.1.When I have seen it I have been hallucinated that I have gotten out so much since June, so happy.
And yesterday after thinking about it, I ate an ice cream of nougat and barquillo chocolate, how good it was please!I got 6 fast without knowing how to calculate it well but it went well and at 2 hours I was at 115, so great!Within a month another whim, or I'll see, I don't know.

ALG's profile photo
ALG
09/10/2012 11:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Tresiba y novorapid

Al alien esq hemo! Congratulations
Tica, I don't understand that you make meals in which you only include a ration of hydrates. You do not have a fixed amount?I would miss more insulin)
Kristyy, I will breastfeed, at least a while
What month have your belly noticed?

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/10/2012 12:01 p.m.

Jo that hemo so good, as you get so fair, it's many hours "doing hemo" as one says for forum ...
Sugars I don't have fixed rations ... I try to eat more than one ration always, but as I have so many bad nights, I preferred to eat little (and for now I have no acetone).According to what I put the insulin.Except for breakfast, that the endocrine told me that he will take only one and that at two hours he will have lunch.

The gut began to be noticed at 3 months, but it is now when you can't hide haha.I didn't know what clothes I wore a lot of haha

Alg, I also liked Bugaboo, but I think it's too expensive for what it is.My sister has it and is delighted, but for 1000 euros I think there are better cars ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 12:09 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Mia Mother 1000 euros !!Although well, there is one of the chicco that I love and tb is worth the same, but I think I will opt for one of the Jané, I have a lot of time to think about it although whoever resists looking, right?;)

Well, I have always been chubby and before I was lost 16 kilos, and just this morning I have looked in the mirror, and my belly already shows, the people who know me already start to notice and I am 7 + 4 and I swear thatIt shows a bit, that yes, I can still say that I have gained a little fat ... although I see it disproportionately big!In truth, I really want to have a belly hehehe
By the way, I've been wanting to tell you for days but I never remember !!Since they don't let you take caffeine, have you tried Coca Cola Zero without caffeine?It is that it is the one I take now, and to take the taste of something like that is more great!

A girl thing, in pregnancy the theme of the flow?Have you had?There are days that mine is totally white but as very pasty ... it is a bit disgusting, I know it, but let's see if any happens to you or happens to you ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/10/2012 12:31 p.m.

I have that flow that you say Kristyy.
I have a little beer belly. No one I would say that I am pregnant but I have a belly that was not before ... even though I have always been thin and that's why I notice it.
What do you do not have a fixed portions of meals?
Understanding that if for example one day you eat more rations you increase insulin but as a rule have a fixed amount.

Sugared's profile photo
Sugared
09/10/2012 2:14 p.m.

Sugared, I have 6 servings in the morning and 5 and 5 noon and night, snack I picnate days, that I have to tell the endo to wear some rations because I spend a lot of hunger, but until I tell me I am eating cheese,Today I have inchate almonds, I know they should be a handful, but I could not stop and how I have been so bad for days ... all excuses are going haha
The other rations have put you?I am thinking about eating a pizza of these from Tarradelles but little, as I seen on the label we have 50gr of HC, so there are 5 rations ... but and the fats?What should be one more ration?They are from these minis ...:-/
By the way, do you eat more normal or bimbo bread?I have noticed that with the bimbo I do not upload the sugar as well as with the normal one, but I think it fattens a lot, right?

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/10/2012 2:37 p.m.

For the issue of RH I have how much insulin I have to put by ration HC and for food I make multiplication.Normal took 3.5HC at 4HC breakfast at food and 3HC at dinner.Now I take 2HC for lunch, and sometimes one for the snack and I have dropped to 1HC breakfast (by order of the endocrine).But today for example for food I was 6 and without any problem, I have put the necessary and solved insulin ...

I have a lot of flow, with a lot of smell, I take wipes to work because otherwise at the end of the afternoon it gives me the feeling that already smells bad ...

tica's profile photo
tica
09/10/2012 2:55 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls I have you abandoned !!!
Today has been my first probe change, and they make me go more than anything to see what to do it ... overcome, they have put me a bolus that call it square so that while I am eating I do not make the descent very fast ifNot for half an hour, for a uqe when I begin to digest the insulin begins to take effect ... to see how it goes .... I will tell you.
The meter of 140 marks me an average, but I will not have to wait to see what the analytics tells me (if my endo is sent to me ...)
I continue with the Ovulavion tests to see if I am able to find the happy ovulus, but from Moemtno it seems that he does not want to appear .... in Fins ....
The pizzas are fatal to me, I ate two small cachines and I put 6 units and it fits me, to see if you manage to find the dose, however the hamburgers I already have caught the trick, a host with cheese from the normal normal macdoand current are 4 rations and like Kristyy I am a chubIt is a lot of food, but as you see you Alaaa, come 1800 diets !!!
I like bimbo on dinners and normal bread in meals, for varied a little, but the bimbo has more HC than bread.
In the flow I cannot say anything because I have never caught it ......
Normally I breakfast 4 RC 6 food and 6 dinner, but it is a very high diet that they have put me

pachu109's profile photo
pachu109
09/10/2012 3:09 p.m.

Well, with the theme of the bread I carry an odyssey, I by ration of 10gr of HC are two fast doses, and a portion of bread are 20gr of HC, well, in my body not, in my body 10 gr of bread isA ration and period, I get a lot and it gives me a lot
Tica, don't you go hungry with those portions?Just seeing it is hungry !!!And now pregnant lower them?because I am very hungry when I am not bad, and I already have the 1800kc diet (approx) and spend a lot of hunger in the afternoons, especially anxiety ...

kristyy's profile photo
kristyy
09/10/2012 3:22 p.m.

I never take the same amounts of portions ...
As for flow, I have enough, but I colorless many times, other times white and pasty ... but without smell that I know ... what I do notice many times is my parts as if they were irritated ... I do not know...

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
09/10/2012 4:08 p.m.

Goodssssssssssss !!!
How are you going?I see that with crazy glycemia, many animals come that are just a few months, then everything returns to normal.
Alg, congratulations on that hemo, you occasionally give yourself a capped, hehe
Ethics, what is prelapsia?I don't hear it in life: Shock :: Shock:
Pachu, I see that with the bomb well, adapting to it, to see if the hemo goes down
The others with the purchases for the children, the truth is that it is an illusion ... organize everything, I do not buy the car until the 7 months, but I take something to take something from the beginning, it makes a lot of illusion.
When I have another, I think, without a doubt, it is the best
Natural delivery although there is pain endures, and with the epidural great, it is a unique sensation to live a natural birth, but if Caesarea must be done because there is no other left, because nothing happens.
Bimbo bread fattens much more than normal bread, I bimbo bread very occasionally, but nothing more.
The rule did not yet come to me, today it has made a month of abortion, a month ago I was in the health center, to see if I go down and start the search.
Muxussssssssssssss

anabeg's profile photo
anabeg
09/10/2012 4:29 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.