{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello everyone!Today I have gone to the midwife, I am 9 weeks! (Although I think it should be at least one less) I still wait, I see that many of you have attended you with less weeks and the truth I no longer know what I can do so that they can see me if everything is fine and have guidelines of levels etc, I am at 6.9 gly, although since I learned myselfFrom my pregnancy I have not had a rise again ...
@Jesmar, about Free, this week has also given me very different values.To have a 120 capillary and the sensor give me 48 and even ... in the end yesterday gave me a failure and I had to replace it, I think mine was defective or as it was about to end it no longer read correctly, todayWith the new one no longer differs so much ...
Thank you!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
08/03/2018 10:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Congratulations @anadue !!!Now they start difficult but interesting hehe.Do not hurry for the endocrine and the gyne, try all the means to stay between 90 and 140 and not spend many hours without eating (they told me that more than 4 h were not).Your hemoglobin a priori is not bad so some handling is seen that you have, you just have to refine a little more to see if it went down 6 that would be the ideal for the risks to be the same as for any other woman.
With the freestyle and telling rations you will see how it is not so difficult, the bad thing is that we do not rest, we are 24h pending and that loads a little.
You will be told that such, try to meet how much ante to make analysis and that ...
A hug and a lot of encouragement !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/04/2018 8:21 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello to all future moms.This week I had the echo of the 17th week. What is seen say that well but they told me that that did not mean that they are echoing subsequent spellings those who provide more info about the baby's organs.The gyne told me it was important not to have hypos and just a day later ... 43 .... Aysss.I cry that I crush you.Then two mornings in a row with 240 postprandial and adjust the rapid of the mornings doubleing it (from tomorrow).Buff, now is the burden of thinking if 240 damages him (one day I don't get up at midnight as I usually do and maybe there were hours).Today I detect it quickly and good .... But it is the continuous anguish of the consequences .... the free style with the glimp application I cannot use that my mobile is not compatible to use Glimp (in the application, byIf one has happened to you, there is the list of mobiles q are and that are not compatible).I still wear a second sensor to guide even if the values ​​vary and see if I am lucky.

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
08/04/2018 3:17 p.m.

Hello girls@s

How are you going?@jesmar I know it is hard but tries not to obsess you with the damage.The values ​​will improve and while you correct them then better.Children we have still have all and this heat is insufferable.Remember that everything is going well stay with that.

@erpla, how about your echo and the heart?You already have very little and you will be looking forward to it.Wish you all the best.

@Anadue quietly saw me in week 7 and then until 12 nothing is sure that everything is great.And the sugar is sure that you will go down with patience following fixed schedules and fixed diet.Courage you will get it but hey without pressure or goals at your rhythm.

I am with a horrible bewless but my echo of 29 weeks Great neck well and its weights 1334 and 1328 go very well.Now they have told me that echo at 2 weeks and may be every week until they decide when to provoke it
Week that comes midwife the following echo and total analytical endocrine I will have August and September very moved
The girl is face down and the first and the baby crossed.And their movements already hurt a little.I just have to endure 7 weeks I hope I reach 37 that they tell me that it is the best since their lungs would be mature.So more tranquility no efforts and well.
As for gyrus, I think that either 5.5 or 5.6 according to meter we will see the analytics if iron is still well and stable thyroid.

A kiss. All and encouragement.

Melina's profile photo
Melina
08/05/2018 1:43 p.m.

Hello girls!I tell you that in the end, after much insistence I have been able to advance appointments, so today I have gone to the endocrine and gynecology (although this by private, social security I still don't know anything)
I'm almost 10 weeks.Until now, he had three and fast insulin for meals, but apparently as it is very novel The Tresiba is not tested in pregnancies, so I have had to change it to less less and unfold and unfold the dose, but hey, at least I already have guidelinesTo handle me.
In gynecology they have echoed me and everything is correct, so at least I breathe a little quieter.
Now to try to improve we have.
Many moods and thanks to all !!!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
08/08/2018 11:23 p.m.

Good morning, a pregnant woman joins the club ... I'm just 5 weeks, and I had to climb the insulin at breakfast.I had the idea that the first quarter the trend was to lower the dose, but hey, I suppose it is not an exact science.On Tuesday I had review with the endocrine and has decided to derive me to the Unit of Gestational Diabetes de la Paz - Madrid, so until they call me at the moment I do not know when the next appointment will be.Did they often see you the first weeks?I have no guideline, of the gynecologist (who have not yet summoned me) or the endocrine.

Thank you!

piruha's profile photo
piruha
08/23/2018 10:14 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Congratulations @piruha !!!!
The first thing welcoming you to the thread, I am very happy for you !!They take me in La Paz too and I can only say that educators are going to take it super well !!
At first I also uploaded insulin resistance but from week 8, be attentive, I got a lot and I had many hypos.
My appointments have been every 2 weeks during the first quarter.In the consultation are the endocrine and gynecologist together, in the second quarter every 3 weeks and since 30 or so I am going every 2 weeks again.
When I go, the first thing is to go with the educator, with her we see the guidelines the meals, the ratios and all that, and then to the endocrine-gynecologist consultation that is where they look at you analytics and vary basal and/or ratios toodepending on what you have previously talked to the educator.They make you an echo to see the heart and home.At least in my case it has been so.
I hope everything goes great and tells us the evolution of your pregnancy.

Already in week 35 with my perfect little girl in size and heart, I can not be happier, my next appointment already in the 37 monitors and a last hemoglobin that I hope will continue between 5.1 and 5.4%.

A kiss!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/23/2018 1:09 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you very much @erpla!I hope to be happy there too.
How little you have left to meet your little one and go more good controls!
Are you going to schedule childbirth?

A hug!

piruha's profile photo
piruha
08/23/2018 1:28 p.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

I am very happy, of course, yes, prepare to lose days in the work between echoing analytics and consultations but it is worth it.
The induced childbirth I think it will be inevitable, so they have explained to me between week 38 and 40 the only thing the kids are to gain weight and that giving birth a very large child has no advantage, more points, more instrumental deliveriesOr even Caesareas, the truth is that I prefer not to end up being very big ... the last time I have gone told me that if I did not put me before delivery, they would induce me in week 39.
Anyway all these things depend on how everything develops, the same if in the monitors of week 37 they see something strange induce me before, I do not know ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/23/2018 6:08 p.m.

Hello again!
Congratulations @"piruha"!
I realized that I was pregnant quite late and until week 9 nobody did not pay me.I live in a small city and my endocrine is 50 km, but I refuse to change since it takes me for 15 years and in my city they change a lot.So they are going to take me separately, today it has been my first echo in Social Security and I have already scheduled analysis, another echo and visits for the next 2 weeks (I am currently 12 weeks).You are lucky to have all the doctors together, although I imagine that when you will throw all morning ...
According to Free results (I always get better than the real one) I have been able to lower the glyce to 5.6, to see how the analysis ...
For the rest to see if I can take off candids (I'm super prone) because so far I have not dared to take anything ...
@erpla Congratulations for those good controls!You have nothing left, how good!
Much encouragement to all!A hug!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
08/25/2018 12:17 a.m.

@"Erpla" Well they will tell you if you have 2 or 3 more weeks left, how little you have!
@"Anadue" Thank you very much!They also gave me the option to take it separateOnce I have to go, hehe.So it seems that you are treated with echoes, analysis and visits ... very well.I keep waiting for them to call me from peace to give myself.

A hug to all

piruha's profile photo
piruha
08/27/2018 1:59 p.m.

Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Good night to all moms
I have been lost for a few days calling for consultations: gine, endocrine, analytical, for here and there ...
I am currently 21 weeks and with fears ... to vary ... just on the day of the gyine I ate more or less in abundance and I did not put a high bolus because I wanted to avoid a hypo during the consultation, I did not know how long it would take.I reached a value that had never arrived throughout the pregnancy: 340 !!!!!!!I despair and started corrective ... I worse it because I reached 50. Then I ate again and 300 again until this second time acts with my head and put corrective and wait without repeating corrective to the crazy.This now has me super -deputy !!!I don't know if it happened to any because I feel super guilty.Twice 300 and 50 !!!!I am the worst that there is :( it has not happened to me before and I come now and mess it. I'm already thinking about the consequences and I don't know if asking for an echo to see the baby's state :(

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
08/28/2018 10:04 p.m.

But you have corrected quickly, which is important. You have no hyper or hyper kept in time, which is dangerous.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/29/2018 2:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Jesmar, you have not let it spend a lot of time, the hyper will not have reached your baby, calm!
I stop waiting for results BDE analysis so that they can ask for the echocardiogram, how many weeks were you when they did it?

anadue's profile photo
anadue
08/31/2018 11:46 p.m.

Hi @anadue !!Thank you very much for your answer !!On the echocardiogram I really went last week and was 21 weeks.I think that was the echocardiogram because it is like a normal echo only that the gyne stopped in the heart to see it work.So I suppose that in week 20 or 21 it will be done.Before I think you don't see much and that's why they must wait for this week.I already tell you, the same what they did to me is not a cardiogram echo but it gave me the impression that it was a normal echo only that the gynecologist looked to see how "pumped" the heart.Anyway, on the next visit I will ask if that is worth as echocardiogram and I tell you.How many weeks would you be now?

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
09/02/2018 12:40 a.m.

Good morning girls wanted to ask them a question.Any of you took some medication before becoming pregnant?And if so, they told them to stop taking it once the pregnancy is confirmed or before getting to work?They take me two endocrine and one says before and the other says that with the positive.
Thank you.All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
09/03/2018 10:01 a.m.

Hi @Jess !!I took simvastatin for cholesterol and told me that it had to stop taking it at least 1 or 2 months before conception so in this case it would be before, other type of medication I do not know ...

@jesmar the fetal echocardiogram, when they have made them they have been much more exhaustive, it is not a normal echo, they only look at the heart, atria, ventricles, the important arteries and veins that enter and leave and even the thickness of thewalls.They made me at week 13 (which was so small that it was not seen almost) at 20 more or less and at 30 or 32 I no longer remember exactly ... Then they told me that they did not have to return.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
09/03/2018 10:42 a.m.

By the way @melina how do you carry it?
Well, if you have a dines that everything goes and if not, much luck !!
A hug!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
09/03/2018 10:49 a.m.

Hello everyone!
@"Jesmar" right now I am 13 weeks old, but for the echocardiogram they have to send me to Zaragoza (2 hours from my house), so far they have only made normal echoes ... I guess this week will tell me, but it isThat this month I have very little mobility at work and I wanted to foresee, that's why I asked you since I didn't even know that several were made, thanks @erpla!
Lately I do not know what to do with the posts, I find it impossible to be less than 140 an hour or 120 in two.I am always in 160 until the next meal, which I arrive well.I think I'm going to start up the rapids before meals, because I have hungereee!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
09/03/2018 9:36 p.m.

Hello girls one more, I'm 5 weeks and 7 days.
And I had consultation with my endocrine and at the request of appointment with gine and others, we will see when they call me.
When between the first time I commented that I want to have it in Sant Joan de Deu, (it touches me Granollers) the endo told me that it sees it difficult because now they no longer refer to the maternity of the clinic and much less to Sant Joan de Deu, soWe'll see how I do.
I explain my interest in that it is that hospital, my little son (8 years old) had a leukemia when he was 1 year and 4 months, who treated him in Sant Joan de Deu, at the time they told me that if one day I had another son,And he had pregnancy and childbirth there, they would keep the umbilical cord in case one day it was necessary.That is why I am very clear that it has to be in that hospital, now we will see if I get it.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
09/07/2018 11:03 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.