{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello good today and the state collecting the result of the first analysis where they tell you about the blood group, toxoplasmosis etc and the rubella gets high the medical M a dxo k is all good and in the book of pregnancy it puts rubella (+) it will be k I am alreadyImmune right ???I am somewhat scared

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
07/10/2018 10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, that you are immunized ,.If the doctor says that everything is fine, because it is.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/11/2018 1:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Indeed @Angelaruiz that means that you have already passed the rubella and that you have antibodies so you should not worry.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/11/2018 1:02 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

It is worth very much;)

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
07/11/2018 2:45 p.m.

Hello girls@s

How are you going?The truth is that at 26 weeks I have a belly about 1 to term and my back kills me.The sugar well despite the bad days of resistance is in 5.5 with which great.
The thyroid then continues but told me that it is normal and already had it with which another pill but I do not care.The weight is still at 10.5 kg has stagnated and well.The kids go with 24 weeks weighed 740 and 720 and long as the same.I @erpla I have echo at 29 and then it depends as they go either every week or echo every two and every week it is an achievement for them and I want them to end up until 37 or 38 would be ideal will be a hard August and September more but byWhatever.At the moment the cervix is ​​long and contractions I have only a trench.

To others I wish you peace, patience and above all relaxation.You have achieved the most difficult pregnancy now it's time to enjoy it.

I'm glad that everything goes well.

A kiss

Melina's profile photo
Melina
07/13/2018 1:14 p.m.

Mu his more thanks @erpla !!! your echo good !!In addition to weight you see ge i al and that is very indicative for our disease.Well, I'm still with variations.Sometimes hypo and some hyper .... I don't know if it also happens to you, but sometimes I reach 200 even though all my food is heavy and I do my calculations ... but from time to time I see a 190 or evenA 200 :( that also happens to you? Now what is most aforeThey look at his heart and I ... with the forgiveness of the word .... shit ....

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
07/16/2018 1:26 a.m.

Hello!

A few days ago I found this thread on pregnancy and diabetes and I love it.I have diabetes for 14 years, I have been with insulin bomb for 10 years and since September I have the freestyle.

I am 7 weeks pregnant and my hemoglobin a month ago was 6.5%.During the day I am quite controlled within the limits that the endocrine has told me but at night it is costing me a little more and that worries me a little.

I currently live in Germany and between the language and that everything works a bit different, it overwhelms me a little.Anyone lives in Germany and can guide me?

Marongar's profile photo
Marongar
07/16/2018 11:14 a.m.

Hello girls !!

@Marongar Welcome to the forum !!We all help telling our experiences, the forum helped me so much that I now try to tell everything that is happening to me to serve other girls.
I recommend you, if you use the Free, to do with a myomiao or a blucon.The two are devices of about 170-200 euros that you put on top of the free and send you the glycemia values ​​to the mobile every 5 minutes.If you use an Android mobile, you will need an app called XDRIP or GLIMP to see the graphs, you can calibrate the values ​​and you can put alarms.For iOS the app called spike.The alarms have been super useful, they sound to me when I get the glucose of 60 or get from 140. Simply because of that, you are already going down the hemoglobin a lot, because the inexplicable increases will not be extended in time, and you will be able to predict hypoglycemia much earlier, which is tranquility.

@Jesmar I understand you perfectly when you say that you shit :)) I carry all the pregnancy even maintaining a super good hem, but it is inevitable, we have a risk and it is logical to think that we can harm our little one.I have made 3 fetal echocardiograms.One to week 12, another at 20 and the last to 29 or so.They will make another at 32-33.The problem is, like everything, that during the first quarter, which is when the organs are formed, high glucose levels can produce malformations, then when the heart is formed, you can swell as cardiac walls, do not pay much attention to meBecause I'm not a doctor or anything, I just know that several parameters are measured.They told me that with a hemo less than 6% your baby's heart risk is the same as for any other person, and if you are a little above it is something greater but I suppose it will go like everything, by percentages ...I sometimes imagine that this is like drinking alcohol ... that it can be bad for the baby because ethanol is a teratogen that can produce malformations but it turns out that my mother drank came every day with food and has had three healthy children...
What you say that sometimes without ton or are, you plants in a 200 is super logical because it is impossibleBefore I pass, but other times it happens to me and I throw two horns worried until it goes down ... and even one day that there is no way to lower the glucose no matter how much insulin that puts me, because a roll, but I think that ifIt does not extend much in time nothing happens.

@Melina I hope you are still good and that water to 38, that would be a tip!You will tell us how the echo of the 29, with the hemo in 5.5 everything will be very sure, you will see it!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/16/2018 4:20 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

@erpla Thank you for the information of myomiao and blucon.I didn't know that it existed for Freestyle.Two weeks ago I was in the endocrine and he told me that they were going to put another continuous meter that was more expensive but better since it warned me if I was low or above 140. Here in Germany the free freestyle covers me the insurance and onlyI have to pay € 10 per month and the new one that they put me I will not have to pay but I don't care.At the moment I am aware that the insurance approves it and I hope it is fast !!Let's see if on Monday when I go to the consultation, they are surprised and they already have it ...

A question, being risk pregnancy how many ultrasound make you in Spain?The gynecologist has told me that it will make me about 5 ultrasound and that if I want three more I have to pay € 60.

Marongar's profile photo
Marongar
07/16/2018 8:48 p.m.

@Marangar, they are treating you very well in Germany, so you can be calm.
It catches my attention that in pregnancy they give you another meter that they say it is better than the free.Will it be the Dexcom?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/16/2018 10:25 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Marongar to me make me an ultrasound every time I go to consultation (they have the endocrine and gynecologist in it), simply to see the heart beats.At first, until week 20 or so, it was every two weeks, then every three, also because I have very good control of glycemia, I guess if it were worse they would quote me more often ..
The "normal" echoes are the same as the rest I believe, one at 12 with the triple screening, another at 20 that is morphological, and they have made me another at 29 weeks to control the size.I still don't know if they will send me any more.
As for the baby's heart, what I said yesterday, echocardiogram at 12, another at 20 and another at 29, and they have gathered to make another at 33-34 weeks and then no idea.
On the other hand, I have asked for an appointment with the midwife and I have only gone to two control consultations, but in each of them he puts me to listen to my heart.

If they put the Dexcom congratulations!It is a tip for what I have read on the Internet, I can not pay so much and with the Free it is doing well, but if I could take it.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/17/2018 12:19 p.m.

@"Regina" The endocrine had not told me that a meter was but I just received a letter from my insurance and they say it will take 3 to 5 weeks to tell me if they approve the Dexcom G5.So I have read the insurance would take care of most of the cost or even of the total cost ... Let's see if I am lucky and take little to give me the approval.

Anyway I will begin to read something about the Dexcom G5 because if they approve it they will have to explain how it works but in German, so I better know what the subject is going before.

@"Erpla" I would like to be echoed to listen to my heart every two weeks ... The truth is that you should get somewhat calmer.I am looking forward to the 31st to see how it is.

Marongar's profile photo
Marongar
07/17/2018 2:39 p.m.

Hello everyone!I am writing to you because I am worried, I have been in diabetes almost 16 years, in general well controlled, although my last Hemo was 7.8 4 months ago.I am 34 years old and I had been trying for so long that I had almost gave up, but today, before my big surprise the test has given me positive!
The last month I have taken a bad control so my levels have been above 180 on many occasions, we suspect that I will have uploaded to me, which is just when I have become pregnant.
I read you and I see that in the previous months you have to carry we have much lower, but I can no longer solve it ... can I have problems although from now on it returns to the good results?
Thank you so much !

anadue's profile photo
anadue
07/24/2018 11:30 p.m.

Hi @anadue !!Congratulations!!!
Don't worry now about that.There are many girls who start their pregnancy with we have a little higher and then regulate it.Inadequate levels increase the possibility of a problem but it is simple statistical, a percentage, if you put the batteries and keep your levels well you do not have to have any problem derived from diabetes.Good luck !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/25/2018 11:46 a.m.

Congratulations @"anadue" !!!
Ideally, start with a lower hemoglobin but if you read the forum you will see that some girls have started like you, they have put the batteries and have nothing we have very good and then they have had precious children.
Surely everything is going great!

Marongar's profile photo
Marongar
07/25/2018 8:10 p.m.

Thank you very much girls!What a wonder to be able to read concrete answers, so far everything I have read confuses me rather.I will try to advance appointment with my endocrine (difficult thing in social security) and while seeing what they tell me in gine, I live in a small city and I have to move for the endo so while, it is a luxury Leados.Go for it!:)>-

anadue's profile photo
anadue
07/25/2018 9:52 p.m.

Hello everyone!

I come from the doctor, he told me that gestational diabetes can happen especially among the week 24 and 28 gestation Link

It is a type of diabetes that develops only during pregnancy and that can cause health problems both and my little baby.

Mamis, it is very important that we control our diabetes to protect us moms and our babies.The doctor told me that it is best to follow a healthy eating plan and be physically active.

Greetings and good luck to all happy pregnancy!

LauraMama's profile photo
LauraMama
07/27/2018 3:10 p.m.

@"Angela Ruiz", if when it leaves so high it is because you are vaccinated, they are the antibodies

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/30/2018 12:16 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Hello to all the moms !!!Kiss that the echoes do well and that encourages a lot.I will have one on day 2, in two days and to see ... I have not yet done echocardiogram and I am in the 17th week. I asked the gine and told me that as the heart is not yet formed I would not touch me yet.I go privately and maybe I regret a little because maybe for Social Security they would have already done it ... but well ... this week I put on the freestyle but the truth the values ​​differ a lot.Up to 50 !!!FROM THE FREE MARCH 49 AND I HAVE 100 !!!Has it happened to you?

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
07/31/2018 9:24 p.m.

Hi @jesmar !! What you say from Free to me also happens to me, you can download the glymp app in the mobile and read the free with it, there you can calibrate the free with the capillary values ​​and people say that it works wonderfully.
Another option is that you do with a blucon or miaomiao, which are devices that are placed on top of the free, take measurements every 5min and send them to the mobile, using an app called XDrip you can also calibrate and it is like a continuous meter, you can putAlarms When you get from 140 for example, to anticipate the hyper, you can put alarms of hypo and whatever you want.The truth is great for me.

Regarding the echocardia, they did one at 12 weeks but it is true that the heart was so small that they did not see much, as mine is a university hospital I understand that they do it to teach, in the private one I suppose thatThey save more expenses right?

I have an echo and echocardium the week that will be in 33, to see that I believe that the hemo will have uploaded a pelin but not much, the truth is. That I carry very well for what I expected.

Good luck with your echo tomorrow !!Tell us how such !!

By the way, if anyone has the memory of childThat moment really ...

Kisses!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
08/01/2018 9:56 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.