{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Congratulations @Angelaruiz !!!What good news !!Now to take great care!The first echo was done to me at 7 weeks, I think I remember, is that before you see nothing more than a small bag.Then they made me one every 15 days

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/12/2018 9:51 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello, I need help !!

I am a diabetics for 18 years, I have 26 and I am 7 weeks pregnant.My last hemo is 6.8

I have enough hyper and hypos.I am very overwhelmed, depressed and worried.I do not find the key, it is very difficult for me to stay all day between 70 and 140. Now I started with a diet and weigh everything.

Any advice?

Sarr05's profile photo
Sarr05
06/12/2018 6:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @sar05 !!Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy!

The first thing is not to get nervous, the hemo with which you start is not so bad, what matters is to control much.As you said, weighing the food is a very good start and measure the glucose before and after meals.Thus you adjust basal and bowling.If you have not been going for a long time, because visits with the educator to do a refreshment course, sometimes although we weigh the food we do not know very well to calculate some things ... and little else, I personally keep me in70 seems to live in constant hypoglycemia and in the end it is a suffering, in principle with staying between 90 and 140 it is more than enough, and you will not avoid hypos because that is very difficult.
If you have the option to get a continuous meter or flash like the freestyle because it will greatly facilitate the work and it will save you many punctures, it is my opinion because I have not measured in blood more than 3 times a dayPregnancy and I have done it very well, because being able to prevent many hyperglycemia maintains much lower hemoglobin.
We are here for what you need and nothing to cry or get nervous, I know that it is very frustrating but the climbs are solved with insulin and the lows with glucose, the nerves do not solve anything: P

You'll tell us, a lot of encouragement!

I take the opportunity to tell you that today I have gone to review and everything was fine, the hemo in 5.1% oleeee !!They have sent me iron, although I had no low, but the reservations a bit so another little thing to the pill.They have already given me an appointment for the echo of 28 weeks on July 10, and on the 13th a fetal echocardiogram, I think it will be the last, which nerves, is that we are almost in the third quarter !!

Well girls a lot of encouragement !!Tell me how such!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/13/2018 3:07 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Hello girls,

@Sar05 Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy is something wonderful.As for your glycemia, you do not be scared in the 1 quarter are constant and clearly remember the organism takes longer.If you have descents, take what you usually did but it is more patient, that is, instead of 5 wait 15 and miratela like this.As in spite of whether you find yourself better and calm doing it, but remember that in pregnancy what 2 units is worth without pregnancy, you will now have to know and vary.Do not cry but breathe and smile because it happens to us all.And ask what you want is my 2 pregnancy and it is never the same.
Parest pepper rest.

@ erpla the erpla champion that hemo haha ​​seems like a competition hahaha nothing I take it in el.3 trimester of my girl is bad hahaha

With a berigon but animated on 23 I do. A 5D to see their faces I will tell you

Kisses to all

Melina's profile photo
Melina
06/13/2018 8:58 p.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask you about the toxoplasmosis I have small cats born this year and at my mother's house a cat of several years can't even enter my mother's house?(The gsta walks everywhere) because mine are on a plot at their air we are going that I have touched them or anything confused some people who are not even close to them and then others only the feces.

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
06/16/2018 5:45 a.m.

Hello
@Angelaruiz I had a cat in my 1 pregnancy and what I did was take him to the veterinarian and they did the toxoplasmosis test and it came out negative and never left home and the sand was changing my husband.With which the only thing I can advise you is to take them to the veterinarian and vaccines and try that you would run risks.

A hug

Melina's profile photo
Melina
06/18/2018 12:46 p.m.

Hello girls, I am 6 semiamas + 2 days today I woke up with many punches and the greedy and kidneys as if mr lowered the rule and state in the gynecology and says that it is totally normal to you gave you ???

angelaruiz
06/21/2018 11:13 a.m.

Hi @Angelaruiz.Yes, it is completely normal, when increasing the size of the uterus give you pain or punctures in the area.I would say that unless blood or hurts too much, there is no need to worry ..

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/21/2018 12:39 p.m.

Thank you very much @erpla: x

angelaruiz
06/21/2018 5:24 p.m.

Good afternoon moms .... nothing I wanted to ask you why the truth is everything makes me go around.During the afternoon I have the sugar controlled but in the morning or I approach 200 or Low.I am in my first quarter.Pregnancy is normal that controls worse?I weight all the food, I do my calculations, I do a lot of controls and do what I do always have a bad interval and I am thinking if I am the only one :( forgive myself but I am super pre -

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
06/22/2018 10:27 p.m.

@jesmar are you putting slow insulin at night ???I think you would have to upload it, what insulin do you click?

angelaruiz
06/24/2018 9:19 a.m.

Hi @jesmar.Well, I think you should do some control at 4 in the morning because that of getting up a few days down and other high could be due to the phenomenon of dawn or at nocturnal downturn that derive in hyperglycemia ... you also have to take into account if you have doneSport The afternoon of before, those that you have had dinner (not only carbohydrates, fats increase insulin resistance) and the heat it does, which also makes insulin act a little more, it is complex to find the key.
In theory.If you go to bed with a good level, and at 4am you are well or short, but you get up high = phenomenon of dawn or rebound.If you go to bed well, but at 4am you are high, it is that you lack basal.
It is complex because on the first quarter hormones make their own, they gave me a lot of hypoglycemia, almost every day 2 or 3 at night.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/25/2018 10:37 a.m.

Hello girls !!How do you carry it?
You have not counted news for a long time.Here I continue, in my week 26+2 and already spending a heat of death !!I'm noticing insulin resistance but the truth is that I expected much more, as I had read in the forum that many girls had to bend and even triple ... I have uploaded it from 14 to 22 units more or lessAnd the ratios not much ... now with the heat, because I don't know, because the resistance usually lowers a little so to observe ...
For the rest I do not complain, my back hurt because I have spent more than 15 days coughing and I think I have contracted myself, and on top of work the chair is a disaster, come on, that the one I have has support andarms because we find it once in the garbage and wash it, that the rest are all made dust :))
Above more than a month ago I contacted HR to know what plan they had with pregnancies, because I work in a chemical laboratory of the majority toxic and had no plan, it has taken more than 15 days to come to auditMy position, now they do not send me any report .... They have been recognized for a month and I still don't know anything.I do not know, the truth is that it seems a bit scandalous, of course, so the mutual does not pay you anything or give you the one, for when they do everything, you have already given birth> :)
Of course, I strongly refuse to walk with solvents and toxic products so I spend it on the computer that is within the laboratory itself, and of course, fatal from the back.A disaster the truth ...
Otherwise I would say that everything is fine.The girl gives me many kicks and that reassures me a lot because I see that she is strong, when I have not noticed it for a while, but well, after a while I get strong again in the bladder haha

I already have my appointments for the tests of week 30, what nerssssss !!!!For mid -July, fetal echocardiogram and ultrasound and then, I imagine that the following is monitors .....

@Avy, how about your little one ????You have to tell us how childbirth was and all that, the truth is that it is an issue that worries me a little, the roll of hypoglycemia and such.You will be happy to have it with you !!

And the rest that such?@Melina How do you take the couple?How are you going to manage?
And the rest, @zate, @angelaruiz, @jesmar ... how do you carry it?

A kiss!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/26/2018 10:54 a.m.

Hello girls

@erpla go theme with your work if you see that you can not go to the SS and the one of the Low because the final stretch better rested.I am glad that your girl is with that activity is the best and that the rest is so good.As for the resistance with the little one I started at 26 but folded at 28 I suppose that each pregnancy and diabetics is a world and is not grid but you go great and of weight how are you going?You tell me.

@Zate heart how are you better with sugar?I guess you will be linked to vent with us.
@Vy you will be a madraza and you won't have time.And on top of the breastfeeding that I remember that I had to lower the dose of quickly and almost did not prick I had good declines for 2 weeks until I adapt.

The rest to see how.

I today 23+5 and I started with bumper resistance I have been uploading quickly and two days uploading already slow al. Ser twin everything is advanced but well it was prepared and covered it.I was echo.5D and it was great how they are hindered each other
I have an echo of the 24 -week SS on Friday and analysis on Monday although I am calm because in the echo of 5 d they already weighed 570 gr the little and 605 the little one are going well. And at the same time I hope they continue to measure also measure more orless the same.And I with a UFF belly already have 10 kg and a half brutal.I also started the childbirth preparation classes since the midwife cows and in August they do not do with which they will be born from 37 or 38 so I do not miss classes.

I will tell you kisses to all.

Melina's profile photo
Melina
06/27/2018 3:57 p.m.

Thanks a lot!!How @erpla?Let's see if they tell you something about your work because otherwise it was what they commented on the forum, that if they cannot give you alternative they must consider that you can go down.I know that we feel guilty but pregnancy always first.Here, with my high and downturn (a little while 37 ago and the worst that I don't notice).I am still in 140 and I trust and I am calm and then 4 hours later 40 !!!If I am at home or work I look almost every two hours but on the street no and Zasss.The week that comes echo 12 weeks and the albumin /creatinine index, for the ceiling.The maximum is 30 and I have given 160 ..... Alaaa, another thing.Good that many already this is more than 20 weeks, that you are already in more than half ... I now recover from my 30 and once again: scared ...

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
06/27/2018 9:07 p.m.

Hello girls today I am fatal with vomiting and pain in the mouth of the horrible stomach I imagine that it will be normal or is it a reason to go to the doctor?E vomited well only once, I took a broth and an app

angelaruiz
06/29/2018 10:10 p.m.

Hello girls!How are you going?

@Angelaruiz how are those vomiting?The truth is that it is the worst of the first quarter but you will see how from week 12 they disappear.I did not come to vomit but I had a bad body all day, there are girls who only happen until they have breakfast and girls who do not tolerate any food, I will depend on each one .... What should be complicatedIt is controlling hypoglycemia if you are vomiting and you don't know how much food you have tolerated.

@Jesmar Did you had the echo of 12 this week?How did it go?Have you told you what it is?Everything has worked out?How those hypos are going, Jo, the truth is that it is an annoyance that does not provide continuous meters to pregnant women because the theme of hormones is a kK.I remember the hypoglycemia of the first quarter as a hell, come to drink juice again and again.I hope you have stabilized a little, then a few very good weeks go by without having to change the basal.

@Melina, how are you going with that resistance?I saw them very happy until suddenly Zas!I have had to climb at least 5 basal units and all 25%ratios.It has been very rare, they gave me several hypoglycemia one day, I thought, with this heat because insulin acts more, and without eating or drinking it the next day I needed 25% more insulin at all hours.The truth is that if I catch me right in a catheter change I vulted me crazy, but seeing that three days later I continue with the same trend I suppose what is there.And looking at the old data, it is amazing, I put 13-14 basal units in the first quarter and now almost 29 the truth is that I had not realized because I was going up little by little, until this weekend.

I believe that the other day I noticed a contraction of Braxton Hick, I noticed a very rare thing in the gut and I got super hard, after a while I happened to me, and when I went to look on the internet I saw that it could be that ...
Next week I begin the courses for preparation for motherhood, to see how such because it matches me pilates and it is a whore because the pilates is great but well ...

And little more to tell the truth, next week they make me echo of week 28 and a fetal echocardiogram and I think it's the last thing, right?Ah!And do you have to put the cough-the vaccine too that week, do you too?

Well nothing, you will tell me things, so we are learning;)

A kiss!!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/03/2018 4:26 p.m.

Helloaa how are you. ???I am so asii a days but some hurts my stomach mando cariban but I think when I can endure without pills, I'll take any take those pills ????

angelaruiz
07/09/2018 7:12 p.m.

Hello mamis, how are you?How about vas @erpla ???What in the last echo?I went to the echo of the 12 and for the moment.This week is the first one I will be without progesterone (Profit).IFV girls usually put it on us.U a thing that told me the gyne is that the progesterone that we put can affect the blood glucose.Let's see if it's true !!I really did not want to leave the progesterone because I am afraid that when I do not put it I can be at risk of abortion ... but well, if it were not so and I improve the controls I will tell you ...

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
07/09/2018 9:33 p.m.

Hello girls !!
@Jesmar!Congratulations on your echo, from the first quarter the risk of abortion decreases so you can be a little quieter = D>
The progesterone because I do not know ... as throughout the pregnancy they act some hormones or others because it will depend on what you need if you continue to take it or not, what the gine tells you that it is the one who knows, theGlycemia because they will actually be varying all the time so it is a background race and being 24 hours pending.

I echo today to see size and weight and everything has come out very well, the weight 1,240 kg and the 58th percentile I am calm: D

@Angelaruiz I never needed anything in pregnancy because I have an iron stomach so I don't know what to tell you .... I have skipped the prohibitions a little but from the sixth month because I feel more safe, and it has beenA couple of days of throwing vicks vaporub that apparently is contraindicated, and a beer for my birthday so I understand that if you can endure, you prefer not to drink anything ...

You will tell me about your news, I have the little echocardiogram on Friday to see how such.

A kiss!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
07/10/2018 12:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.