{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello to all the moms, I see that many have little left !!!I in the middle and a little more, week 22.
In this moment of pregnancy much more stable than in the first quarter, which I think you commented here.The ugliest thing about my first quarter was a very severe hypoglycemia, reaching 15 ..... I think I will never have reached that value before :(
Now I give him many laps for neurological themes, of the baby's leader.The baby has its heartbeat and everything apparently well, but of course, its brain functioning is not seen in an echo ... it is afraid of a brain paalisis or something like that.That happened to me in the 8th week of gestation and at that time your brain is already in formation ... so full of fears even if you see him in ultrasound.Did you have given any descent as severe ???.Guilt kills me

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
09/07/2018 6:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @jesmar.
They told me in the hospi that in principle hypoglycemia did not affect the fetus, another thing is that you had been many hours or that they are very continuous.It is inevitable to worry but what is done, done is, take care of what you lack, hypoglycemia on that week are super normal, we have all had them !!
I already do not think in week 37 I am so close!The last Hemo was in 5.5 and the weight in the 52nd percentile so very happy, it is worth taking care but I think that if I decide to have another child I will not refine so much because it has been a suffering ~ x (

A hug to all!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
09/07/2018 7:03 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

That little you are missing @erpla !!!!What luck !!!You'll see how they happen to you quickly !!!!!Then I know that you will have a little time but one day you tell us with two words as everything will see that super good!Yes, I really worry about the hiccSleep and from the time that I went to the time that put the ambulance in the part (I call it my husband) I calculate 3 hours.It has been a super severe case .... Since week 8 it has continued to develop because I am in 22, but you have that cerebral fear :(

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
09/07/2018 11:24 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am 33 years old and I am thinking of becoming pregnant.Yesterday I saw the results of my last analysis and my hemoglobin is 7.9.I do not know if it is very risky in this case, right now that I had decided, I feel insecure :-( soon I will consult with my doctor, but I still have time for the appointment. Another one that has been at these levels? Thank you!

guacyra's profile photo
guacyra
09/11/2018 12:47 p.m.

Hello.The girls here know a lot more than me about this.But my endocrine in that case says that below 7 is the right thing.And many endocrine love her below 6.
Hemoglobin above this figure can give you problems, malformations, etc.
If you put it in balance I think it would be best to control yourself to get the desired glyc and start looking.
Check it with the endocrine or educator because in my hospital for example they put the bomb to prepare the pregnancy and have the appropriate hemoglobin.All the best

Jess's profile photo
Jess
09/11/2018 4:50 p.m.

I'm going to have a boyooo yesterday was a 4D look, I leave you the photo

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
09/11/2018 8:41 p.m.

Hello @"guacyra"!I became pregnant in a 6.9, I was trying so much time that when I had withdrawn and I stay!My endocrine told me that of course, it is not ideal, but hey, I have improved and I have put my batteries a lot, for the moment everything is fine.I am 14 weeks and pending results of the screening because I have been risk of Down ... the truth that if in itself a pregnancy is difficult with our disease, I would try to lower the hemo before, more than anything because I do notI stop eating my head with the results I had before, and when I now have a peak, even more (although this I see that happens to us all).Surely in a short time he lowers Hemo, to see what he tells you in endo.Much encouragement!
Congratulations @"angelaruiz"!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
09/11/2018 10:41 p.m.

Hello girls, what stands is this ...
How are you?Tell you that right now 17 weeks, and lately I get the levels quite a lot, it costs me a lot to lose 140, so I try to walk a lot, everything I can with my work of sitting many hours and running ...
I wanted to consult you, have you made toxoplasmosis?The other day they told me that it was no longer done, that it would directly freeze it all 3 days ...
Well I hope you are very well!BSS

anadue's profile photo
anadue
09/29/2018 1:12 a.m.

Hi @anadue.In my hospital they did, once for pregnancy quarter, although the first one gave negative I suppose they carry control in case you take it, I suppose it will depend on the center.

I have already had my little one !!The childbirth was very long and harder than I expected but everything went perfectly.As it was induced, from that I entered until I gave light step day and a half, it shows a lot that when you arrive at the time of truth, you no longer have forces or desire but well, the attention of the people who work in La Paz isunbeatable.When the time for oxytocin came, they put a dropper with insulin and another with glucose and we measured capillary every hour, we kept between 75 and 100 during those 12 hours and the little one was born with 70 blood glucose 3.175 kg and 48 cm, meThey had said that they were going to have to take neonates but with those levels it was not necessary and we could make the skin with skin.
Now back to adjust basal and ratios because according to the days with breastfeeding, insulin needs decrease so I have recurring hypoglycemia but well, little by little.The good thing is that now my levels only affect me and that is a tranquility hehe.

Well girls because much mood with yours and to take care of themselves because it is very hard but it is worth it.

A kiss!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
09/29/2018 9:17 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Congratulations @"erpla"!I'm glad that everything has gone well, look, I thought that being scheduled births is faster ... but hey, everything will walk.How good that your girl was born to 70 and could make skin with skin, now enjoy it and give you an award for all months of effort!
I keep uploading slow, fast and corrections, because I can't get off the desired, I am waiting for hemo results, I hope to be about 5.8-6 ... Do you know how long it can be relatively high, and that does not affect the baby?(I never know at the moment to correct and then do hypoglycemia ...).
A hug to all!

anadue's profile photo
anadue
10/03/2018 8:08 a.m.

Hello
Just say that my garbancito stopped growing in week 6, in theory I am 10 weeks.
On Monday they will make me a curettage and in 2 months we will return to the attack.I hope the next one does not happen the same because it was a very fat stick.

Olda's profile photo
Olda
10/13/2018 6:17 p.m.

Olda said:
Hello
On Monday they will make me a curettage and in 2 months we will return to the attack.I hope the next one does not happen because it was a very fat stick.

I'm very pretty pretty!Cheer up!Now to try new!A hug

roxio89's profile photo
roxio89
10/13/2018 11:02 p.m.

Olda said:
Hello
On Monday they will make me a curettage and in 2 months we will return to the attack.I hope the next one does not happen because it was a very fat stick.

Much encouragement!A hug

anadue's profile photo
anadue
10/17/2018 6:10 p.m.

Olda said:
Hello
Olda encouragement.You have to see the positive part, if it has it , and you were only 6 weeks.
A big hug

piruha's profile photo
piruha
10/19/2018 9:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 1987 (con 3 años)
Lantus y Humalog
Dexcom g5

Hello to all moms.I wanted to make a question about an anguish that I have since yesterday :(
I am in week 29. I have a glycosilada of 5.6 (apparently well) but with ups and downs ... how we walk a little.Yesterday they made me a fetal ultrasound and they have told me that there is thickening of the heart wall in the left ventricle.I am scared.I have read that it is a consequence of hyperglycemia, despite the fact that I have always been controlling (Q does not take away that it has had increases).I don't know if any have heard about this that the truth is I cries that cries.Thank you very much and forgive my depres state :(

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
10/24/2018 3:12 p.m.

Hello everyone!
@"Jesmar" I think I remember that the heart is quite frequent, when I read the whole thread it seems to me to remember that it was a thing that was solved only during the first year of the baby's life.You have a very good hemo I think you should not worry about more.What have they told you in the doctor?
@Olda I feel a lot what happened to you, the truth is that it is an impressive stick, I hope you are better.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
10/25/2018 4:46 a.m.

Olda said:
Hello

Hi @olda.Very sorry.Your quiet.Look, that happens independently from our status of diabetics.It occurs in a percentage that is not as low as we think.I know many cases and I was a case.You now rest and pamper a little and then you already return to the load with the tranquility and security of Q is frequent.A very strong kiss

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
10/25/2018 11:43 a.m.

Hi @erpla, how are you?Well, the truth in three weeks will make me another echocardiogram to see if more thickened and well, thinking if any climb or some, of which I have had, have caused that situation and the truth is now necessary to wait and what God wants :(

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
10/25/2018 11:46 a.m.

Ah @erpla.I didn't read the whole thread.I am very happy that you have your little one !!!It gives us all and always gives us hope.Sorry that I didn't see the thread up and I was going to ask you why I imagined that you already had to look little.Congratulations and a huge hug !!!

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
10/25/2018 11:49 a.m.

Hello girls!
I am trying to get pregnant again after two abortions (according to doctors they have not been for diabetes).More than a month ago I had the Hemo at 6.8 although I must now have it about 6.5 or 6.6.To have that hemo I already controlled myself, I don't know if I can download it anymore.Do you think it is well enough or should I wait to have it lower?
In the two previous pregnancies as soon as I got pregnant instead of having lowered, I had ups ... a fairly high insulin resistance ... I still did not rise from 6.6 ...

Estereta's profile photo
Estereta
10/25/2018 6:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.