{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

Hello girls !!Thanks for the reception.
@Melina do not worry about gaining more weight, I think that carrying two is normal for the increase to be greater.Some midwives or gynecologists are too strict, they seem to want pregnant syll.Honestly, while the baby, or in your case the babies are in good percentile I think they should be more permissive.Do you already show your belly?I have realized that being the second (but in reality my third pregnancy) has come out much faster.By the way I carry a child, so I will have two chicarrones.
@erpla We have been 2 weeks apart, today I enter the 23 !!:-) The truth is that what you say that you can devote yourself entirely to your diabetes is immense.My son is very intense (just yesterday I spoke with my husband who suspect that he is hyperactive) and the truth that from when he gets up until he lies is a non -stop.I don't know @melina but in my case controlling sugar is sometimes an obstacle race.
This week I asked for the low because I had a few hypos and I frightened myself a lot.For work I move a lot by car, I charge some weight and I do not have much stability in terms of schedules so making snack is rather impossible.The endocrine told me that I needed routines (although I already knew that) so the labor technician recommended that they adapt my job and stay in the office.The company, however, says that it is a recommendation but that it depends on the production needs and that as there are three more pregnant women in my same situation because it cannot do anything.A day that I had a lotSee if as a pressure measure is for something.Because I sincerely in the other pregnancy I worked until the last day with immense stress but in this I do not plan to make the fool, that my health and that of the baby go.I also distress a lot because it is getting super long and every time I see a figure above 140 I get an anguish of thinking that I am loading the placenta ....
And what you say, @erpla, that nobody understands you.People say, "Ah, do you regime," or "good, you have gestational diabetes" and I already shut up because what am I going to start explaining ???My husband does not put much in the subject either, and see what I insist in case one day gives me a hip that knows what to do ... but I feel very alone and very lost, the truth.
@Melina you have echo on day 1 ... @erpla when you touch you again?To me in 2 weeks.Tomorrow I have educator, to see if I let off steam a little.
A very big kiss to all

Zate's profile photo
Zate
05/21/2018 12:49 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

Hello chic@s,

The truth arriving in the middle of the pregnancy becomes all more intense.
As for stress because I am on a decrease in the work since diabetes and two because it is more risk, apart from that as I did not stop vomiting, and of course although I finish I have more ailments that I do not tell because I want to focus on the positive.
@erpla and @zate My 5 -year daughter is very very active and not stop, thanks that it does not reach hyper activity but demands a lot and between that the routines barely have social life because as you say @zate people go to their ballAnd they don't always strive to adapt to you and it's difficult.That is why done where I lived before we had an association and we were but here it is hard to have me yet to give in and I get tired.

This is a mother is very nice @erpla you will see how you change and it makes you happier.@Zate the belly came out immediately and it is immense but clear second and two then look.Encourage @zate don't feel alone and talk to us and vent how much you want.I am diabetics from 20 and I will turn 41 and still it is still difficult for megroup where lace and are more tolerant.

A kiss to both

Melina's profile photo
Melina
05/22/2018 3:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello girls !!
@melina Where are you from?Surely there is an association nearby, I suppose everything is to search.With an intense child it is difficult to make plans, and even more when the plans is included in the food factor.My husband sometimes tells me "we are going to eat a pizza" or "such a friend tells me about going to dinner a kebaab" and I don't know howI regret ... I think we always remain as "the rareitas."

Much encourage @melina with the kids !!I guess having the girl 5 years old will help you with babies.I fear that mine, who has not yet fulfilled the 3 and is entangled not, the following, it goes to fatal: -s

Well, yesterday I went to the educator and told me to leave breakfast (I had read here that many already did) and that the insulin injected me half an hour before starting breakfast.It seemed a long time and I confess that I was afraid I started to take effect and I with an empty stomach but well, today I have tried and fatal.The post has been great, but at about two hours it has given me a rebound of those that I tell you (I begin to suspect that I have reactive hypoglycemia, for what I have been reading) and I have put myself at 60, because I have taken myselfWithout a juice and a chocolate cookie.At twenty minutes I was fatal, some heats and tremors ... 50. Another juice and some sugar.I had to take the car to go to the ambulatory but I have preferred to go on foot and be late in case I was hitting a yuyu to be down the street and someone pick me up.I've had a bad time alone at home, I had never cost me so much to overcome a hypo.

The ignorance of diabetes is brutal, see that I have strived to explain it to my mother for active and passive, because it always tells my niece that if he eats so many sweets he will become diabetic like me.To see if I entered the head I asked him to accompany me to the doctor and he goes and tells the doctor that I am a diabetic because she gave me a lot of little chocolate.I did not know where to get me, although the worst is that after leaving it tells me "See, he says that it doesn't matter, you get so insulin, that you try to prick you."That would be what she as a mother would like, that I did not need but it seems incredible her refusal first to accept the disease (which is already difficult for me to make it in this plan) and second, inability to understand whatIt consists.Well, I've already vent a little.

@erpla, how are you?Do you start affecting the heat?Today he has thrown me through the soils ... By the way, you must be about to enter the weeks of increasing insulin resistance, right?
A very big kiss to all

Zate's profile photo
Zate
05/23/2018 1:22 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

Good morning girls !!!!!

I had been without entering the forum for a long time ... with that I have been going down 3 weeks, I have not wanted to close to a computer (hahahaha).
I am already in week 36, for three weeks I have been taking weekly to monitors and last Tuesday they echoed me. Everything is going well, only that my baby is large (Percentile 99). The gine has told me to induce childbirth in theWeek 38, but that is a usual diabetics practice .....
I would like the thing to be natural, but it gives me that my baby for the moment does not feel like going out.
I still find myself very well, the truth is that I have had a luxury pregnancy, the worst the swelling of my feet ... I can only wear sports, but it doesn't worry me at all !!!!
In the last days, I am having to lower the insulin, at the beginning of the third quarter the resistance it had, having to triple the ratios ... now without having hypoglycemia, but the levels are lower, with whatthat I gradually go down both the fast and the slow ......
The next Tuesday we will close the income date ......... what do I want to see my baby!

I encourage girls, that this is not so difficult !!!!. And that the heats do not exhaust you too much

Ervy's profile photo
Ervy
05/24/2018 9:24 a.m.

Hello girls !!

hahaha @zate I have felt very identified with you when you have said to take pizza or kebab, hahaha, as for light I will spend a season of junk food to the top.I directly have a rule.I don't leave dinner.To eat I go out in moderation, and it is hard for mefrustration.As this girl is two, my partner seems good and does not ask me that we leave or anything, let's not give many options, her family meals goes alone and that's it.For example, go out for a terrace because I do, but once a week at most.
I have solved the breakfast going down the hydrates, my educator told me to pass those hydrates in mid -morning and at breakfast put protein so as not to have hypoglycemia later.I do not do the protein because I don't enter in the morning but I bought the diabalance bread and I have breakfast 1 ration and I take it well.I do not need to wait for breakfast, yes, I get up with 90 or less, if you get up taller then you should wait for breakfast.

Not getting over the hypos has happened to me many times but it was in the first quarter until I went down the basal ones and stabilized

Your mother's thing is that I have very funny :)) The truth is that they know almost nothing, and as you have diagnosed you as older, because the general belief is that it is due to your lifestyle, my many people meHe says ... Well, you're not fat, how strange :)) But hey, it will not come badly to your niece not to pass with the sweet, the offensive is to speak of you, but if we do not endure our mother, do youWho do not?I think you are not going to get you to understand you, I have never achieved that nobody understands me unless you want, that is, there are 'people who simply do not interest them and others who ask you questions and find out about things.My mother is that as I started with 12 years, she is half aware, although I was quite enough, but of course, if you don't see it day by day, you don't know the effort it costs.I guess your partner will know better because you live together ..

You and I are going to the time, I am in week 22 (21+5), on week 18 I had to increase the basal but I have been quite stable for a couple of weeks, I keep waiting again to have to climb them because I amaware that this starts in a few time, but for now I am going well ...

@Vy what little you have !!!!I have also been told about week 38. What my educator told me was that that week the kid is perfectly formed and the last two weeks only fat so it was not very necessary, that later the birth is more complicated ifThe child is larger, also considering that diabetes is difficult to control, we still don't win anything with keeping it there so long.I don't know, what the doctor tells me, I found what he told me ...
The good thing is that you are not going to have to endure the heats with pregnancy, it is panic, that I have no air conditioning or anything but to see how it happens .....

So you say that the massive insulin climb begins in the third quarter?for week 24 or so?I will be attentive ...

@Melina has a week left for the echo of the 20!It's no big deal!!When you want to realize it is already there
: D
What roll I have put you, I'm sorry!

Greetings!!!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/24/2018 3:49 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Good night to all.I am Jesmar and I am currently 6 weeks old.Very full of concerns about a climb that lengthened all night in my second week (360) and a hiccup of 14 q my husband called the ambulance last Saturday.The truth I just want to cry thinking that a hyper of more than 6 hours and such a severe hypo

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
05/31/2018 1:29 a.m.

Welcome @jesmar!And congratulations on your pregnancy !!Did you know that you were pregnant in the second week ??
Do not worry much because in the end the stress is not good either, nobody knows about your pregnancy until a while and nothing happens, the better your hemoglobin better, hypoglycemia, in principle, do not affect the fetus, it is true that there areto be careful.That hyper of the whole night, because if it is something isolated, it probably does not affect at all, throughout pregnancy you will have inexplicable increases.Ideally, you would do with a glucose sensor with alarms, it is very reassuring because you can anticipate a lot, I have the freestyle+blucon, which is the most economical with the alarms put between 55 and 140 and so I can keep stable without returningcrazy.
Getting nervous does not solve anything, vice versa, it probably also affects glycemia ... you have to have the more information the better to take it as well as possible.I recommend that you read the whole thread (it is tremendously long, I know) it will help you a lot and you will learn things, you can stay informed of the pregnancy process.

You'll tell us!Much encouragement!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/31/2018 10:02 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thank you very much replacement.Yes, I tell you.We knew it at the beginning because it was due to an in vitro fertilization treatment.Then they placed the 5 -day embryo and there, from that moment, perhaps for the progesterone that prescribes you or by the pregnancy itself a value of 300 and peak.Aysss.I saw it in the morning and I already tried to correct, with 4 units not or rapid, but super slow the descent and greater my crying.The truth I saw the free freestyle but they do not send you sensors until summer and they told me that they were saturated.I'm going to check the Q tell me that so helps me a little.Especially knowing if I go up or down.I have a glycosilada of 6.5 but of course, I always remember the downturn to 14 and climb to 300. The truth from pregnancy insulin takes me a little girl to act and I go like this ... with days and bad days.Thank you very much for your answer and I will see if I locate your sensor.A kiss and many thank you very much

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
05/31/2018 10:42 a.m.

Nothing, if mine is the FreeSyle, it is true that they now do not accept new customers so it is time to wait, if in your hospital they leave you any to try and adjust basal because what you take .... without a sensor it is difficult but not impossibleSo much courage!
I know it is difficult, and more when pregnancy has cost work (I have taken 2 years to get it and I spend my life thinking that something will go wrong, because natural selection is not on me).But you should not worry about 300 punctual, even if it is several hours.That hemoglobin to start is great and you will see how you casualize in a periquete.Of course, it is time to leave your fingers as strainers because it is true that at the same time of pregnancy hormones make glycemia vary more than normal and if you want to anticipate you have to have information ...
It is true that sometimes the rapid takes too long to make the desired effect, I try not to eat too many hydrates so as not to have very high peaks and if I "mistake" with the dose, which is not very alarming.
A kiss and good luck!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/31/2018 11:30 a.m.

Good morning girls !!I had the forum a little abandoned.
@jesmar congratulations !!And a lot of encouragement.Do not fustigues for a punctual hype, even if it is maintained, we are all wealthy and bad days.The important thing is to control continuously, because even if you think you start knowing the guidelines or your body ... Zasca !!!Pregnancy hormones introduce new variables and back to emphasize.So it is true that the best is rehearsal-error-correction.And also what the girls tell you, read the thread, I got hooked as if it were a brochure and the truth is that it has taught me a lot !!I would love to also have a continuous meter, in fact in my autonomous community in less than a year you will facilitate them and I do not see the time they do it !!
@melina What is tomorrow that you have the echo of the 20 weeks ???What a emotion !!!They will tell us at the end the sex of the couple.
@Avy you are in countdown!How do you carry it?You already have everything ready?What soon have you started to make monitors, has it been because of the percentile?To me the other day my private gynecologist told me that by Norma the diabetics causes delivery from week 37 since they need a special protocol with gynecologist, endocrine and pediatricWe get unforeseen.That was his explanation and although he is questionable for good, basically because when my son was born he did it with hypoglycemia and took him to incubators so it is true that he reassures me that there is a pediatrician for him and an endocrine, that the last timeThey did nothing more than bring me juices and I with the sugar through the clouds pleading that they talk to one to give them guidelines !!The truth is that this topic and food according to which hospitals still leave much to be desired.
@erpla from which part of Spain are you?(Assuming you are from Spain) I say it for what you say about the theme of heat.I am from Mallorca and here it already begins to make a tremendous heat, especially wet, which is suffocating.Before yesterday I had the tension at 8-4, I got together with a hiccup of 60 and I no longer knew where the shots came to me.When I had taken my dose of sugar and hydrates I had to give the salty (already reluctant).The truth is that when I have a hiccup it is sometimes a task because nothing enters, I have taken mania to the zumitos and the heat of truth that has me to disgust me.How do you do it?
What you say to go to dinner because also as not, although in my case as diabetes is relatively recent because my husband does not just assume it.Unfortunately it does not put much interest and sometimes I say "I have had a hypo of 50 and I was fatal," but then I regret it because it is total, for him it is as if I heard rain and that makes me feel very alone and even absurd... And see what I insist in case one day I get a dizziness that knows what to give me, although I don't have much hope.
To you who have told you that they are worse for the baby hyper or the hip?Because the other day the head doctor told me that hiccups were a medical emergency and left me worried.
By the way the other day I went to the mutual work and they told me that my decline was justified enough and that they would have no problem for them, that they would simply see me month by month because I was so stipulated.In fact they told me that they would prefer that I continue.But of course, of low due to common illness.I do not understand this because I am on the downhore, the mutual pays me but the mutual wants social security that goes down ... and of course, I know that social security will soon tell me to join me.I had gone to mutual in the hope that they forced the company to adapt the job when I return and it turns out that the mutual does not want to do anything because it does not want me to return ... I do not know what to do, theTRUE.What do you think?Next week I have endocrine and I have to ask him to make a report, maybe with this role at work when I return they let me stay in the office ... and see what makes me urticaria to think about returning to work because to be everythingThe stressed day !!But well, it's what there is ...
By the way I have also tried the diabalance bread and one called "Thins" that the educator recommended and the truth is that it is a pass how good it goes.I am still having my fight with breakfast ... It is incredible the insulin resistance that I have in the morning !!But it is that hiccups is assured so I don't get faster or fuck, let's see if I'm going to stay in the attempt !!

Well girls, a very big kiss.My baby already weighs half quilo and I have fattened two kilos in 24 weeks, I think it's quite good.Although @erpla I'm also going to swell from Fast Food and why you would be diverse as soon as I give birth !!;-)
A very big kiss to all !!

Zate's profile photo
Zate
05/31/2018 12:58 p.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

hahaha @zate I loved reading you!They also told me that the protocol was to induce childbirth to week 38 because the last two weeks what the child does is take weight, which is our case it is not necessary and instead it must be more at risk than it is inside and usWith regular control ...
I am from Madrid and the truth is that the good weather does not arrive, I took out summer clothes at the May bridge and makes me want to get the winter again :)) I only took out the clothes that earned me but of course, a month later it will no longer serve me or half ...

They told me that there was no study that indicated that hypoglycemia affected the fetus, but that with common sense, that is, if you have a 50-60 hiccProblem, there will be non -diabetic people who have those fasting levels ... Another thing is that you lose knowledge, that would not know how to tell you, of course the fetus is forming and needs nutrients so that severe hypoglycemia maintained in timeIt will affect more ... It is true that that does not usually occur for what I would not worry.

I'm from the zumitos to the crown!There are nights that I have to take up to three juices!It's a horror, but I think ... Vitamin girl will not miss me :))

As for the casualty, I am in a ten with ten ...Working with the cervicals made dust does not care about the patient's health ... On the other hand, in my case, coming to work every day is great for glycemia, which is what has the most risk of my pregnancy forWhat I am waiting for, when it hurts everything and I can't take an hour, or be sitting because we'll see ...

Hey, the Thins that insurance is richer because that of Diabalance ..... and how many rations do you have?

@Melina Tomorrow you tell us that I have been thinking about your ultrasound all week: D

erpla's profile photo
erpla
05/31/2018 1:25 p.m.

Hello to all.Today I have gone to the gynecologist of risk pregnancy and I was consulting the doubts that you raise and explain myself very well.I tell you.He told me that hiccups introduce you to the risk of fetal death because the embryo does not have enough nutrients of the placenta.But, it does not contribute to possible malformations.Hiper is the opposite.It does not contribute to a fetal death but could (not necessarily) contribute to malformations.That is why he told me the importance of staying in an intermediate band.For example today fatal again.Fed weight my food with a precision scale and put 1 unit of no or rapid for each ration of HC.I threw more than 230 all afternoon !!!!I put 2 correction A and nothing, another 2 and started down at 20 every hour.Only 20 !!!

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
05/31/2018 11:03 p.m.

Well @jesmar do not worry, you adjust your basal the best you can, without fear, if you get up very high do not climb a single unit, go up more.Once you have the basal, adjust the insulin ratios, you will not always need 1 unit by ration, I have to put 1.4 for example.And then calculate the sensitivity factor depending on the total insulin that you put up to date.To us in my hospital they put all 70 by default and then we are modifying, I have stayed with the 70s (this is the mg/dl of blood glucose that decreases with an insulin unit).
I also tell you that I, particularly, at first I had to upload insulin but from week 8 the hypoglycemia began, because the resistance to insulin lowers you quite a lot, so it will touch you again to adjust.

You must also take into account, apart from the carbohydrates you take, the fats, that is, it is not the same to eat an apple (2R) than an ice cream (2R), the ice cream fat will maintain the glucose level duringlonger.
I notice very much if one day as a lentil salad, or some croquettes, with the croquettes, from 3h the blood glucose begins to rise .... All those things that we normally do not take into account, when trying to keep us withWe have lowers greatly influence ...

I believe that with peace of mind and observing the glucose, food and insulin data well, you will find the super fast key, in addition your hemoglobin was already good before!
Much encouragement!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/01/2018 10:06 a.m.

Hello girls,

The echo of the 20 all well and I bring niňa (below) and niňo (above) very happy

@Jesmar welcome to the forum and in terms of climbing, normal diabetes is not the same as in pregnancy.And as Erpla says, something fried is not the same as the iron.That is to say that the calculation varies and it is necessary that you increase twice.Maybe where you live you should have an educator or someone who can give you a guideline.But do not cry or be afraid, because you correct it and for a short time it does not affect him.
I would advise you to first make strict diet of all grilled and vegetables and when you control that you can already put another type of hydrates.My diet is practically that because I carry two babies and it is with a lot of protein and no fried and fat.And it has us we will help you in what we can.

@zate Erpla I did not go back with juice I do it with sugar if I have water.The juice does not do well since the amount of sugars is not exact and I do not want to make hyper and control the pure sugar very well.

I am from Guadalajara Castilla la Mancha and here in sensor by patches, the SS alone does not finance it. The children with the punctures and the bomb do not want to prefer to try new insulin and click less I control better so.If it is true that to sleep the sensor tells you if you climb or bass and so you have more control.But always my way of thinking is living with diabetes not for her

Zate I think that if you care about your husband for you and love you very much I am sure

Well beautiful you have a good weekend and enjoy

Melina's profile photo
Melina
06/01/2018 4:54 p.m.

Thank you very much @erpla and @melina !!!I'm going to look at the fats and not just two plus two.It is true that they had told me that fats make carbohydrates assimilate more slowly even if in the end it reaches the same point.In my case I think that what influences a lot (and I tell you in case someone in the forum looks in this situation in the future and so that it takes it into account) the progesterone that puts you in the in vitro fertilization treatments also alteran glucose.Thank you very much again @erpla and @melina !!!!

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
06/04/2018 12:19 a.m.

Good morning girls !!
I did not see the time to write to you, but it is that it is to take out the computer and my son thinks that I am going to put the Cantajuegos to dance: -It it is not that I have news but I wanted to go to greet you.
@jesmar the girls can help you much better than me, which after all I am a rookie in this diabetes, but it is true that hormones greatly influence.Everything influences, the sugar is bestial, it is like a pulsometer, at the minimum that I am altered or worried ... Upon!I remember one day that parked without wanting to lie a motorcycle and then I was fatal from the scare that I took, because it occurred to me to look at my sugar and I can assure you that I have rarely seen it so high !!!
What I do is aim what I see that I am doing well and what is going wrong.According to what meals, if there is physical activity or not, what glycemia childbirth ... is like a field study to get to know myself better.
@Melina congratulations !!!The couple, what illusion !!What aumon you have done !!;-) Do you say that you wear a fairly restrictive diet ... don't you despair sometimes?I have always been a very thin person and I had never regime, only with gastroenteritis, and not being able to eat what I feel like it has been fatal :-( by the way how are the thyroid responding in this pregnancy? Because theBeing multiple must be a little more altered, what do you say of my husband of course that he loves me what happens that he is a very healthy person and he never has anything is, therefore, very badly sick.Habit of taking medication, controlling ... when he resigned, for example, he takes something when he is dying, practically, and with two shots he already terminates the treatment.
@erpla, beautiful, I'm also glad to read!Well, in Madrid you are not short when it is hot (I studied the race there and I always remember the heat coming out of the asphalt: -s) what you comment on the unstable time I think that all Spain is this year somewhat stunned with the weather.Here the one who leaves the Rebeca at home blows a fresh wind that regrets and vice versa.It is best to dress in layers, onion mode.The same thing happens to you, I left clothes apart (optimistic of me) thinking that I would get in and see that I have gained little but I feel a morsa because no matter how baggy or wide that it is not that in it.It is incredible as the body widens everywhere !!I have some media things but I am also choosing to buy larger sizes clothes from mine, which is cheaper.Total later in the prostrate you appreciate having these clothes until you return to your size.
What you ask me about the Pan Thins, I don't know how to say in hydrates, in fact that is something that I wanted to ask you how you do it.Because I usually follow some very basic conversion tables that my educator facilitated me, but as soon as it is "processed" foods for calling them in some way, how do you do it?For example, I know that every Thins snack has 28 grams of carbohydrates.Then it depends on what how and if I accompany with milk or depending on what then I punish me more or less insulin but I do it a little to Boleo.But the truth is that it goes up very little, I also tell you that as the name implies it is thin as a sigh but at least it is glad and there are cereals, fiber and more things ... because the diabalance when you have a little gum, remind me of gluten -free bread.If you can tell me how I can learn to calculate this type of portions I will thank you forever.
By the way, @melina, yesterday I tried the sugar to tablespoons to trace an hypo ... I do not enjoy like a dwarf !!;-)
@erpla I without offending but I think that to work in a mutual they take a bad praxis course.Because the same happened to me, after a traffic accident with theLabo job was Lumbago and the doctor told me that I had to assume that I would be a lifetime (I was 32 years old, how will I be folded already ???) Then in the last company review they told me to take aReport of my endocrine authorizing me to drive because if they let me not let me take the cars of the company ... Since when a diabetic can't drive?That there will be cases, as in everything, but it is not that we are blind or mancos !!
Anyway, I'm already rolling !!That you have a good week to all, I already enter the 25, I have left (if everything goes well) minimum 12 waiting :-)
A very big kiss to all

Zate's profile photo
Zate
06/04/2018 10:14 a.m.

DM1 (LADA) desde 2015
Apidra
Última hemo 5

Hello girls, how are you going?

I analyze the glyd by 5.4 quite well and thyroid to increase the medication a bit.Otherwise well.
I echo every 3 weeks and then they will be every 2.

?As you depend on the baby because you will have to go as you know how to increase dose.I usually make the bread with the Thermomix or buy it in a site that is 100 % integral flour and with mother dough

As for my strict diet, as I know that I do it for my two bugs, it does not stress me if I have envies but I will compensate them when they are born.

Well let's tell me!

Melina's profile photo
Melina
06/08/2018 12:52 p.m.

Hello girls !!
@Melina!I didn't tell you anything !!What a mistake, but I read you when you talked about the echo!I don't know, I'm somewhat dried these days because I introduce myself to an exam and I am giving it a fat review.I'm glad that the echo was phenomenal, with that hemo there is no need to worry, now to wait: D

@Zate, I tell them all the hydrates, that is, in your case, if you take the Thins, 28gr are about 3rds and a glass of milk I think there are another 2 (I'm not sure because I don't drink milk, I don't like it).If you have calculated as many units you have to put yourself by ration, then you have it.I take the two Diabalance toast and a coffee only so it is 1 ration and I wear 1 unit.I wear butter but since it's not much, don't count it
I've been in Operation Kiwi for 3 days on an empty stomach, so there are 2 portions (one of the kiwi and one of the bread).When eating the same, as at work we eat from Tupper because without problem, which plays salad jackets, because weight and I put for example 2 rations (about 100 g), then a yogurt and already make 3r and so,The truth is that I have gotten used to weighing things when making food and how we are two, childbirth in two equal portions and calculation.The truth is that it is going great like this ... the bad thing is that when you leave that you fail enough;)
For example the other day I told my boy to take fish for dinner and pulled salmon (horror !!) I had to climb the basal night and put a couple of corrective bowling because the fat is brutal!

I have been looking for a few days for a few days!I think this weekend I'm going to have to make my pleasure: D

I have had to climb the levothyroxine but only in the first quarter, the endo told me that in the second one no longer used to climb, in fact they do not look at me much already.
I have a review next Wednesday, it has happened to me that @melina, to the ppio was going every two weeks and after the echo of the 20th and every three weeks and not always with analytics so more relieved that it is also a roll both medical.

I have fattened 8kg !!!X_x
Jolín, I don't look fat, I have a 15 -year -old man but I don't see myself badly, what disaster, I have read that I should have taken only 4, I'm going to have to go to a nutritionist later, the truthI am hitting the cheese a lot because I love it and how I do not drink milk, as much yogurt and cheese through calcium.

Well girls who have a good weekend !!!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/08/2018 1:34 p.m.

Forgive that these days I have walked a little as it is scattered because I ended up to Levemir (because it tells me that it is better for pregnancy).And today I am crazy.I think I do not calculate the rations well, take dinner and zassss potato tortilla ... reach 300 !!!Now little by little or I am going down the 3 am and I do not go to bed until it is not below 140 at least.Does it have a itching like that ???I am with a scare that I do not take it out now I go for 200 but 4 hours has taken me (because I go little by little or see results).Dead of fear for the unique consequences I am :(

Jesmar's profile photo
Jesmar
06/10/2018 3:12 a.m.

I am pregnantaaaaaa I did the test on the weekend and it left positive I have 4 weeks for more 6 days when will they make the first ultrasound ???Tell me a little your experience

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
06/12/2018 5:46 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.