{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Ruthbia Breakfast post is one of which almost all have a bit crazy.If you read the complete thread you will see different options that each one use or we have incorporated, it is a matter of proveing ​​that you can go better to you.As much as @funsugarfree says with the theme of schedule in insulins, as with the nutrition theme, or both mixed.
For example, I change the normal bread sandwich for oat bread, because oats of the oats do not rise so fast, and it worked for me.There are many who take the diabalance bread that has less glycemic index and works very well.
If you see that you do not just cut with your endocrine in case you have to increase more insulin or change schedules.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/26/2016 1:20 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Thanks @funsugarfree.
I think I will put the double insulin an hour before because I see in the freestyle that then lowered me at the time and I will climb the diurnal levem;At night it seems that it is stable.

I have read that progesterone generates insulin resistance and I from Friday put it at night in ovules;So I have extra doses to see if I achieve pregnancy (I have been told that statistics give 1% in my case).In two weeks I will see what happened this time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2016 1:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello girls, I have a doubt.I am already in week 26 and it is starting to cost me a lot to control sugar levels, the gynecologist told me that I had to go for a walk after breakfast and eat, but obviously I work and I can't.To you, have you dropped before the last weeks (the decline of any normal pregnancy)?Have you had to request it?Thank you so much!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
04/28/2016 12:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Funsugarfree I cannot help you, I have not been pregnant (or so I think, I have the test next Monday) but I can tell you that my "non -diabetic" companions have all requested the casualty before giving birth, some 2 2months before.
I guess the head doctor gives you if you start telling you how bad you are, the risk you have, etc.If you need it, try it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/05/2016 10:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hi @funsugarfree!I am 30 weeks, and a week ago I saw very uncontrolled.I have a bomb (animas) and at the beginning very well.He was in the endo last week and told me that the glucada 5,9 ... I guess that's fine but I have a few fatal days, very May to 240 or more at some point and it costs me a lot to correct ... I have gotten upThe basal and nothing.I am putting about 50-60 insulin units all day and I don't know what to do.After suddenly he goes down then not to make a hiccup and return to the clouds.I am afraid that something happens to my baby.This week will I call my endo to see what can he tell me .. someone has happened to him in the last quarter?So far everything was going quite well, one day if I had climbed me to more than 200 but rarely .... Thank you!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
05/09/2016 1:06 a.m.

Hi @funsugarfree !!I am 30 weeks, and a week ago I saw very uncontrolled.I have a bomb (animas) and at the beginning very well.He was in the endo last week and told me that the glucada 5,9 ... I guess that's fine but I have a few fatal days, very May to 240 or more at some point and it costs me a lot to correct ... I have gotten upThe basal and nothing.I am putting about 50-60 insulin units all day and I don't know what to do.After suddenly he goes down then not to make a hiccup and return to the clouds.I am afraid that something happens to my baby.This week will I call my endo to see what can he tell me .. someone has happened to him in the last quarter?So far everything was going quite well, one day if I had climbed me to more than 200 but rarely .... Thank you!

Mag's profile photo
Mag
05/09/2016 1:08 a.m.

Hello, I haven't lavished here for a long time.
The point is that I will be pregnant again !!!Initially I excited me.My previous pregnancy went very well.I schedule, I get 5.3 from Glico and Parí over 5.5.
Today I am 7.3 overwhelmed by the news.And half an hour ago I left my endo.
God!!!7.3 Pregnant !!!I have been so unconscious ???I feel fatal, I tell me the increase in probabilities of malformations .... Apart from feeling fatal I need a blow of reality and k someone can tell me, really with a glycal it is very caused that you have /masters complications.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/26/2016 3:03 p.m.

I would like to read experiences (bad tmb) someone who has had some complication.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/26/2016 8:39 p.m.

@Anna I think there is everything, pregnancies that go well with good hemo and pregnancies that are going well or less with we have higher.Just as it can go wrong with good hemo ...

The reality is that it is better to program it and do it as in your first pregnancy, you avoid complications, larger children, decrease possibilities of malformations ... etc. that is very clear, but 7.3 although it is not ideal, they usually ask for less than 7,It doesn't seem exaggerated.

I think now knowing everything, it is time to put the batteries more than ever, so that everything goes well.Try to go down that you can surely help you your endocrine to adjust even more the figures you have, and even if you would not start well, the better you get to reach the end the better.

We are here to help us, ask the same here what you need, that if I can here you have me.Although that yes, I was not yet mom, so surely you have more experience than me in that aspect.

Much strength and encouragement

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/26/2016 10:16 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Congratulations on your pregnancy @anna.7.3 glycosiladThat everything goes well.Try not to overwhelm you for the value of that hem and focus from now on to bring the best control you can.With the experience you already have of the previous pregnancy, surely the next Hemo will be much lower.

For my part I am super lined with the little one and the diabetes because it is cool ... it is costing me much more to have good controls with the breastfeeding than what cost me in pregnancy and that is that nothing that neglects me with hypos.And to top it is very hard for me to return to my weight because I am very hungry and I spend the day picaning!The same thing happened to those that you have cheated?

Inday's profile photo
Inday
05/27/2016 10:12 p.m.

@Inday for a while we didn't know about you, I suppose that now with the little Liadisima walk.I hope everything goes well !!

Let's see what those who have already been mamis say because in my case, the truth is that the little I know is the theory, that after delivery the insulin needs decrease and that breastfeeding is a great wear and usually go more to hiccup.But of course, what I have said is only theory, to see if someone tells us tricks, it happens to know how to avoid these cases.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
05/27/2016 10:46 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@inday good controls with the little one already in the arms ... fatal!First hypos and those hypos are gradually transformed into hypers, sleep little, eating badly and how difficult it is to control with a little hung on the tit.(I relaxed, so much that I look as I am now ... Thus, there is K try to avoid so many pecks (limiting the nuts without passing through theirs and aliarte del water helps you deceive the stomach).
So little that you don't know, a healthy diet little peck and water sooo.

Thanks for the spirits!

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/27/2016 10:51 p.m.

Is there a pregnant woman who is breastfeeding?
Apart from the rapopoPoly to get pregnant with such a glyc, when he found out that he told me that he was thinking of leaving him, and telling him that I had no intention in doing so, he told me that he would already fight me with the gine.Total that new open front (on which they are based to say that, what danger can cause?) Because I only benefit.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
05/27/2016 10:55 p.m.

@Anna I think they say it because when breastfeeding oxytocin is generated that is a hormone that can cause contractions.But come on, this hormone is also released by having sex and they don't tell you that you leave sex being pregnant ... I believe that there is a bit of ignorance, I know some case that has continued to breastfeeding being pregnant andIn this forum I think that @tica once commented that it cheered in Tandem

Inday's profile photo
Inday
05/28/2016 10:23 p.m.

Hi @anna, I was approved with 6.7, the fact is that when I managed to stay, I was at 7.2, but as soon as I found out, in a month I went down to 6.2 and the truth that I am in myWeek 30+4 and I have not had any complication (apart from how difficult to control glycemia after breakfast) and now I am 6.1.With respect to the girl, everything is fine (a little smaller than it touches, but they have told me that it can be due to stress and have worked out), but no malformation (echoes every 2-3 weeks) and inprinciple as in a normal pregnancy.I can't think about breastfeeding.Good luck !!!!

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
05/30/2016 12:15 p.m.

@Anna I have sent you a private message

tica's profile photo
tica
05/30/2016 2:06 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Hello girls !!!
I will try to search for August, my honeymoon coinciding (I get married in July).The prox Friday will give me my hem (fear I give me, suddenly a few days I am phenomenal, and other days doing the most, I am horrible, with descents that do not go back, hyper by rebounds ....) Anyway ....
I already have a 3 and a half year old girl, and think about another pregnancy .... pppfff ... it gives me a mixture of fear/overwhelm (for the theme of controls, strict meals, weigh everything to the millimeter, not to grate for seeingHigh figures .... That many times I enter the staging fear and a guilt and that can happen to the baby ...) that sometimes it throws me back ...
I remember that I took the pregnancy greatly controlled, but now after 4 years, it seems that I am a rookie and I have forgotten many things ... besides that 4 years ago there was no free, and if there was a peak through two good figures....... Well, eyes that do not see, a heart that does not feel ... but now when seeing trends and constantly spending that pot .... it has to be stressful.
And all this accompanied by the work that is already a small crio .....

kekiya's profile photo
kekiya
06/06/2016 1:21 p.m.

My sister -in -law has linked 3 pregnancies breastfeeding, we are born the 1st and from there it has been breastfeeding for 7 years and that I know any gynecologist has told him anything, rather they have congratulated him for enduring so much ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/06/2016 3:39 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala for the subject pregnancy in diabetes I know that some endocrine recommends that some time pass between them and sometimes even take their hands to their heads if you have more than two or if it links breastfeeding and pregnancy, but we go and this from my humble opinion, if everything is fine, you can, it's time and want ... why don't you?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
06/06/2016 5 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @kekiya !!Do not overwhelm before time woman.We are made a world of pregnancy, with so much control and figures so strict, but in the end most we end up going very well.In addition, he thinks that you have already gone through one, and it already serves you as an experience.

Good luck in that search and quiet, that we all go here so hehe

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
06/06/2016 7:37 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.