{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@Marga_rita however congratulations !!I am glad that everything has gone so well :) Now to enjoy your mouse !!!A thousand kisses

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
04/08/2016 7:51 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

A new pregnancy, one more baby, today is a great day!Congratulations @marga_rita and enjoy your baby a lot

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/08/2016 8:48 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

He was born in week 37+3, I was not planned yet, they had given me an appointment for week 38. They made me a touch where they told me that everything was still very green and that same night I broke the bag.
They told me that if everything was going well, they could leave me until 40, but more than 40 never leave us.

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
04/08/2016 9:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marga_rita congratulations I today et and 37+3 haha, I also have an appointment for the week that comes to see what passes through mine 2 weeks ago I already weighed 2500 they told me that I was going great, so I fixed it now has 3 and peak, I'm glad everything went well,

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
04/08/2016 9:40 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Marga_rita, because they wore, ha ha ha !! did it may cause the touch?
But well, your little one is fine so that everything is fine

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/08/2016 10:28 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Marga_rita congratulations !!!That well.I want to be able to say finally I got pregnancy and the finally was born !!!!The next @lauriii27.So many forces to all those who are looking for and those who are and already got it !!!!!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
04/08/2016 10:52 p.m.

Congratulations @ica as the others say with your experience in these lides you will see Comk immediately that hem and everything is phenomenal.
Congratulations @marga_rita, I'm glad the birth was very well and you are well, now to enjoy it!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/09/2016 4:41 a.m.

The touch we will never know, but I believe that if he triggered him, it is a lot of chance, and since they did me, I was discomfort as a rule until he broke.
@tica congratulations !!I went down from 7.5 to 5.5 in a Pliki.There is no greater motivation that is !!
Kisses to all !!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
04/09/2016 10:53 a.m.

@tica and Marga_rita congratulations to both.They just got the approval, so now to wait and see what happens ... ains what nerves !!!

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
04/11/2016 3:53 p.m.

@Shaki Good luck with the search hehe the nerves leave them aside that they will come later;)
Kisses

pikelinda
04/12/2016 10:48 a.m.

@pikelinda hehe thank you very beautiful !!I will be counting ... Let's see how everything is going ... By the way, has any ovusitol taken before staying?What is this ??

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
04/12/2016 1:32 p.m.

@Mariamarquez sends you message with my phone number but I don't know if it will have arrived ... It is that I do not control much how to do it and it makes me excited to be in that little group;)

Shaki's profile photo
Shaki
04/14/2016 5:41 p.m.

Tica congratulations and also to those who have already been breasts.

I wanted to ask you a question .... The first days of pregnancy How is glycemia?I am starting my treatment and I am surprisingly low despite the hormones that induce me and I have not changed my meals or insulin units.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2016 1:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Tica congratulations and also to those who have already been moms.

I wanted to ask you a question .... The first days of pregnancy How is glycemia?I am starting my treatment and I am surprisingly low despite the hormones that induce me and I have not changed my meals or insulin units.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2016 1:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Can I ask you a question?I do not put insulin but they have told me that the time to get pregnant I would have to do it.I am very worried about this issue, really.I wanted to know also if you work in this case you are considered a risk pregnancy and if you have to carry more controls than normal, if in public health they control you and others.I have private insurance and I was thinking about it but I don't know if to leave it until I have a child

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/18/2016 7:29 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

@Nila do not tell you 100% sure but there are girls who are gestational diabetes watch them just like if they had type 1, even some are insulin, so calm for that.
Likewise, if you have private insurance and for what you can need better than if you can keep it, because with diabetes after becoming a medical insurance it is almost impossible and they put on.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
04/18/2016 9:08 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hi @nila your case is the same as mine.Before pregnancy I only controlled me with diet, insulin or medication.And when she became pregnant she begins with insulin very soon, I think that on week 10 or there.
I get very little, and only at noon for food, for now ... because you can need more as pregnancy progresses.
First of all, calm, it is a learning that you will have to do but little by little you take the trick.And you will know well according to how many units click you, the effect it makes and others.It looks like a world, but it is not.
I don't have a private insurance and they take me for the SS.So I can't tell you about that.If I can tell you that in the SS I am very well controlled.The endocrine sees me once a month, with all the daily controls that I am taking.And monthly month if, month not to see the level of glycosilada.And apart from this visit, there is an educator nurse in diabetes that you can check any day if you have any questions, even if the endocrine is necessary, he sees you without an appointment.
I am not in risk pregnancy, only visits to the endocrine and more analytics are added.At the moment the gynecologist as everything is marching well, has not made me more ultrasound than they touch or anything.Yes I am with a loss but because the risk is my work, that I work with chemical substances.
So courage and calm.And any questions you have can tell us here;)
Kisses

pikelinda
04/19/2016 8:52 a.m.

Thanks for the information!

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/19/2016 9:34 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello girls, lately insulin does not work in the morning, I suppose that for female hormones: progesterone ... The fact is that as water.
I have started twice as much and also slow but nothing.In 200 at the time and insulin has not done any effect despite putting it 15 min before breakfast.(3 HC + 2 Novorapid + 2 Levemir);Around the hour and a half it starts to go down quickly and I stay at 140 when my endo told me that 120 for pregnancy.

Any suggestion of how to act in these cases?What do you do?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2016 9:55 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello @ruthbia, what I do is put it 30 minutes before the days I work in the OFI and 1 hour before the days that telework or directly not work.Even so, if I still have values ​​above 150 and without down arrow (I use the freestyle) I correct myself with a little insulin and I still measure myself in case you get too much to take a cookie.It is a roll but it is the only thing that helps me.And if there are more than three days in a row with values ​​above 150 I upload the insulin ratio ... which is already 4 (I was 2 before pregnancy).In my case, what is costing me most regular is the nocturnal Levemir, which in the morning I never know if I will be very high or very low and there is no one who manages to find the dose :)

FunSugarFree's profile photo
FunSugarFree
04/26/2016 12:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.