{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@lauriii27 hehe I am glad that everything is fine.You know where the placenta is.Curious that of the head haha.

@Carmen21 Hello beautiful, do not scratch.I carry all the pregnancy like that, there are weeks that are very swollen, and others that less.This precisely, I have nothing swollen.So calm.While not blood or anything, everything is going well.If it serves as comfort, I think that until 12 weeks or so I touched my chest at all hours to see.

Tomorrow I have the echo of the 20 weeks, and ... I am that I climb the walls.It is a feeling like I have a lot of desire to see it and know what it is, and on the other hand, a fear that something is crooked.Last week, I started noticing it, not very often, more at night as well as taps small but well ... tomorrow I tell you

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/07/2016 8:38 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Thanks Pikelinda, the truth that we cannot live like this, all day observing.Tell us how do you go Mañana. A strong hug.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/07/2016 8:55 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good !!!Girls you have a bomb ... ps have removed the catheter while sleeping ... I say in plan without realizing it ???I have 2 fatal days and an end I am regulated today ...

@Pikelinda Luck and tomorrow tells us how it has gone !!!I hope that great.

@Carmen21 Don't worry.Look in my loss.He gave me a great loss of sugar so great that they had to put the glucagon and that was how I found out that I was not alive.And that of the chest I have enough the truth that does not notice changes.But sugar fell into a reason for any reason if blood does not take anything in anything.

A kiss and hug all.And Carmen do not worry so much and enjoy that even more delicate you have to be super positive !!!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/07/2016 9:45 p.m.

@lauriii27 than well that the baby is so well weight.The head maybe it is because if its circumference is above the 90th percentile, a vaginal delivery can be more complicated ...

@pikelinda luck tomorrow, you'll see how everything is perfect

@Carmen21 It is normal to be aware of any change in our body the first weeks since it is not like later that you can feel the baby and that gives you the peace of mind that it is fine there.Anyway, he tries not to overwhelm you, I the breasts more than fans notice the first 3 or 4 weeks but then it happened to me and I noticed them as before being pregnant.There are also people who have very few symptoms the first quarter.When do you have an appointment for the first echo?

@Mariamarquez I have never started the catheter at night without realizing it and that was something that also worried me at the beginning.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/07/2016 10:15 p.m.

@Inday I don't know but I started and I am very scared because I found the bed full of blood.: Or now I wear a esparatrapo because it gives me panic

mariamarquez
03/07/2016 10:21 p.m.

@Mariamarquez you can also hook a sock of these to save the mobile to the pajamas with an unmissable and put the pump there.Maybe this is more difficult to hit a pull at night.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/07/2016 10:25 p.m.

@inday If I will have to do something you don't see ... and then the uncontrolled sugar and the scare is boy ...

mariamarquez
03/07/2016 10:27 p.m.

@Mariamarquez Ami either has taken away at night but it is something punctual that can happen to some day,

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/07/2016 11:01 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Hello girls !!They echoed me :) And everything perfect !!!All organs well, the measures too and already weighs 325 gramites hehe.The placenta is still before, the amniotic liquid well too, well everything they look at you.
And ... another chicote more !!I seemed restless to me because it didn't stop even a second haha.Ais is worth the nerves, efforts with sugar and everything when you see it.What a joy the truth.

So in half, 20 weekly and happy as a partridge.

@Mariamarquez I'm glad to read you more positive, so it has to be;)

Kisses for all and thanks for the animals !!: x

pikelinda
03/08/2016 1:28 p.m.

@pikelinda :) I'm well glad I am very happy !!!That well I think that when I stay and see that every month I will be very happy about the effort that is to take care of yourself!
You have to be positive but this surpasses me and waiting for me to see if this year I can get pregnant.But I will go to a payment clinic and help me.Even hormonal tests and my husband is all right.It is already a matter of time and that we are attached to the key day.:) :) :).SALUDOOOOS !!!

mariamarquez
03/08/2016 1:48 p.m.

@lauriii27 I already solve it.I put a belt on the pajamas.And I put the pump behind since I sleep from the gap !!!And I slept more calmly.Because it is a can to have to put on esparatrapo in the belly ... better like this!But the scare was great.I already have the patch on if m happens again that I hope that no.I would know from what time more or less I let it work.

mariamarquez
03/08/2016 1:50 p.m.

I am very happy @pikelinda when you spend 20 weeks take off as a truck on top hehe then the most worried is the fucking resistance but little by little you are adjusting and such and so the months are spent that you do not see !!!On Sunday I was to take a photographic session with my friends with the belly and as the protagonist hehe, on Sunday I go to the second session in which my boyfriend also comes out, to see how the photos are left: D

lauriii27
03/08/2016 1:55 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I always carry the pants hooked @Mariamarquez del Pajama, before I put the catheter and the belly but with the ultrasound and the PanzotI carry almost in the back, I also sleep upside down until I could no longer with the bomb and catheter in the belly crushing the pump and everything !!!Hehe nothing happens that does not break, d any way in the group there is a girl who has a bomb and takes it off many times, it must be a thing of the skin because I already tell you that in a year and peak I took off2 I think and not quite I take little or little on the side and change it before it will be removed at all,

lauriii27
03/08/2016 2:01 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@pikelinda I am very happy.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/08/2016 2:37 p.m.

I already tell you @lauriii27 a truck or two on haha ​​hey that cool that of the photos, I copy myself and later I do some too.It is a very nice memory.

Of course @Mariamarquez you will see how it is only a matter of getting right.The important thing is that you and your boy are well of everything, so it will come if or yes :)

Thank you @Carmen21 you will see how when the thing is advancing, you are calming you too, little by little.

At the moment with the glycemia, I am luxurious.The last two weeks I have better than ever, so I will take advantage of this truce that I do not know what will last me.

pikelinda
03/08/2016 7:46 p.m.

Congratulations @pikelinda !!It's great to see that everything goes to the stern !!A kiss

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/08/2016 9:14 p.m.

Congratulations @pikelinda now enjoy what you have left in pregnancy

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/08/2016 10:02 p.m.

Well girls, the first congratulations to all of your good results.

I, for my part I cannot say the same, because after this time everything has changed.

After the DNFETIAL analytics they had to do me amniocentesis because it was altered and days later they confirmed the result and it was not good, there was genetic alteration.

In the end I entered two emergency Fridays to interrupt pregnancy, since it was 22+2 and it was the maximum period to do so.

Total, it has been a nightmare from which I want to leave and recover, that's why I have been disconnected for a while.disconnected

Now to look forward and new illusions will arrive.

I'm glad that everything is doing very well and those who are in the search, a lot of encouragement that everything is achieved and when I can, I will join you.

A kiss for all.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
03/08/2016 10:10 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

@Irenemv I'm very sorry :( I can't imagine the pain that you have to be happening ... I wish you are 100% soon and many dosses

mariamarquez
03/08/2016 10:21 p.m.

@Irenemv how much I feel pretty! Surely you will soon give us good news quiet, now recover and a lot of encouragement: X

lauriii27
03/08/2016 10:38 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.