{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@yaa ... But if I ago that without saying it to the endocrine the same crucifija!!Yesterday I changed at 8 in the morning and I already have it with 20 units like that later to have changed it again, you see or 2 days, I also make me black to have to change it so much the endocrine I already said the otherday I had to remove it every 2 days because I was not for more, he told me that well nothing happens how much it lasts to you @inday???I have a quick and slow box, always in the refrigerator they told me that I always have at home for emergencies if the pump is spoiled, even if they do not use them but there they are when they are expired to me and for others to othersThe pharmacy but well they are for emergency so is what oh...

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/04/2016 6:51 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@lauriii27 It lasts like two and a half days or so, also because my reservoir is not very large and also between removing the bubbles, purging and others do not usually fill it completely.Using the bolis I lengthened a little and I can change it every 3 - 4 days.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/04/2016 9:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello all girls, how are you?@lauri27 I'm glad that Tente getting well in your pregnancy !!I would like to enter the Wasap group that you are like I can access?

Karen's profile photo
Karen
03/05/2016 5:50 a.m.

@karen then if you send me a private message here that I think you can, you give me the number or I give you the one of the administrator and it is already ... she delighted it and say it once if you wanted to enter and told meWhat if she delighted so we help each other more between them

lauriii27
03/05/2016 9:59 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Hello girls!Wow I am reading what you spend insulin and it is a pass ... I only had to change it one week before the change.And it was x the rule that gives me days before resistance.But I change it every 6 days and sometimes shot until insulin.Greetings to all.

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/05/2016 10:42 a.m.

BND girls I already stalking less resistance cm you told me in week eight and I am having more down.What a joy of forum you solve all the problems.A hug.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/05/2016 11:12 a.m.

@Mariamarquez The same thing happens to you, I do not fill the cartridge whole and last the 6 days, well I use the same as you and I change the way to the third day, but I only make complete every 6 days.Let's take advantage while Maria haha ​​lasts
Because of course, during pregnancy they lower and increase the needs.I recognize that I am surprised by the amounts you use, but when I touch and know I will go up if it touches less fear.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/05/2016 2:12 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater Ayy didn't you know are you not pregnant?It is that I mess with you and with @gha ... we are the same and when we get it because we know how to act through what we read here

mariamarquez
03/05/2016 2:17 p.m.

Esq girls I don't know how much there is your cartridge, but looking at the pump I put depends on the di between 88-95 total units between basal and bowling

lauriii27
03/05/2016 2:34 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 the one I use maximum 315ui, but use 30-35 maximum per day.But it is not comparable, that when you are pregnant you all end up needing more units, that's why we last so much hahaha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/05/2016 4:25 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, because I used to use about 33-35 a day, I looked now, anyway my reservoir is the smallest I think Maximum 180 ago

lauriii27
03/05/2016 4:41 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

My reservoir is 315. And neither do I have different bowling at hours ... but what is true that in pregnancy is needed more and that the body creates a lot of resistance.

mariamarquez
03/05/2016 4:44 p.m.

Yes, I gave me less than 20 units a day before pregnancy and now about 45 or so.But well, the important thing is to be well and in addition to the insulin is to use it we will need less when our babies are born

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/05/2016 5:07 p.m.

Hello girls!How are you going?

Let's see I have a technical ask ... I have beenslow for basal.The case that I do not know if it is low for the time or is fine like this.
For example today before eating I was 79, I click 2 units and award they are like fat noodles with fish, well pasta.And at the time he had 100 righteous.Normally, once I measure myself I sleep for a while and already while waking up well, it is worth something and such.

My question is, that's fine, or if you give me more just at the time and keep acting insulin for a while I am at risk of a hiccup?Some day I wake up something dizzy from the nap, but I take a decaffeinated coffee with a little milk and it happens to me, but as I never measured when I wake up I don't know ...

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/06/2016 8:06 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

I many days @pikelinda in fact the majority that I did not reach 90 at 2 hours, for me as long as it does not come from 60, it is the time that is perfect, I prefer that figures between 60-100 all day is the time that is,Better than higher

lauriii27
03/06/2016 8:11 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Ok.Yes, I also prefer, but in case the doubts I assure me with you;)

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/06/2016 8:16 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello today I was in gynecology, the baby weighs 1870 kg today 32+4 weeks I told me that it goes well and head, I say head?Do not jjaj, that from now it is more difficult to bring control of the glycemia so I try to take care of me, it sees me in 3 weeks with preoperative analysis to me will be to see things already in the face of delivery, ahhhhh and today I between whichI have anterior placenta

lauriii27
03/07/2016 6:34 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Q Pokito you Keda Lauriii27. I am glad that everything goes well. Today I have a horrible day, this morning I noticed my chest less swollen and I have been raising me all day.On the one hand I think if something would be bad I would start staining but on the other hand I say and if not man, forgive that I tell you these rolls but I need to let off steam.

carmen21's profile photo
carmen21
03/07/2016 7:42 p.m.

I fixed my chest, it was incredibly swollen

lauriii27
03/07/2016 8:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

And a month and a half ago or so I am disinflating me!!I get out of stretch marks to have it mega swollen and now that I do not discharge that you do not see, I don't think this happens to me if I would supposedly have to continue growing, not decreasing..... the second week I stain a day brown blood, but it should be that they call implantation or something, then never

lauriii27
03/07/2016 8:08 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.