{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

@lauriii27 my burden comes from that I have left without looking for it ... and that now that I am if it can be cost me more for a month looking for it is not the first month ... but it gives me a lot of overwhelmed the subject.Rather anxiety ...

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/02/2016 4:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well your calm tries

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
03/02/2016 4:59 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

Encourage @Mariamarquez looks, I tell you that you have to take it easy ... after the last abortion I also looked for H was looking for and nothing, it did not arrive.When I forget, it arrived.Think that anxiety is not good.So keep doing your homework and you'll see how you least expect it.

@lauriii27 jaajaja hey does the same happen to me?3 No or where I have my head.I have the fridge full of post it with the quotes PQ, the clamp goes at all hours.Moreover, today I saw that tomorrow I have endocrine and I didn't even remember that I look, you are not the only one

pikelinda's profile photo
pikelinda
03/02/2016 9:34 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 2015 tipo 2/Mody??
Controlada con dieta y ejercicio
Ultima hemo: 5.5

Hello girls.Well I have gone to the endocrine as I told you yesterday and ... I'm still freaking out.I thought I was doing things well and now it seems that no.Let's see you.

The previous two times, a man attended me, but today when I arrived it was not him.There was an older woman.He looked at the last analytics in the beginning of February, and the first thing he tells me is a 6%glyd!I tell him that they told me that I was fine and tells me, if, if not pregnant.That being pregnant has to be much lower.Well, I am quiet, even though I have been having adequate values ​​for pregnancy for months.

Then the pregnancy card takes me, where the midwife points the weight and tension, and loose, see that well, they are weighing badly.That it is impossible that almost 5 months have not fattened.I get into weight, and weight 200 grams more than 3 weeks ago.Do you tell me how are you fattening?I tell you, if, usually pregnant women gain weight.It makes me a bad face.But my patience was already at the limit.

And then he asks me for the notebook with the profiles and start blowing and blowing and crossing values ​​of which I had signed up.I say so bad is?He tells me that man, that I have to be below 90 before each meal and that from 90 low rarely.And then the posts are acceptable, but very improvable.Just spend the 140 at the time at breakfast, at most 150. And at meals, well some higher peak of 160 or 170 I have had, but when I went out to eat around.

For the issue of breakfast he asks me if I am renovated.I tell him that as Ceno soon, around 21.30 and until 1 or so I am not going to sleep, that I take a glass of milk before going to sleep.He tells me that I get high at breakfast because I take the answer.That the glass of milk, outside.I say Ok, so since Ceno at 21 to 9 that breakfast, not as anything right?He tells me that the same.And that in addition, in the middle of the morning and mid -afternoon, that it takes me off to get better glycemia before eating and dinner.I tell him that especially in the morning, he spent quite hungry, and that being that I am not increasing weight, I am not very funny to take away more food, and he tells me what there is.

In the end, he quotes me for next month, with glycosylated control and TSH control analytics.And of course, how was everything so bad, I say, then are you going to add more insulin?And he tells me no, that he leaves me like that.And there I don't understand anything, at all, at all.If I supposedly arrive at meals because it doesn't make me slow insulin?I mean, do I have to be hungry?

I really, I don't even know what to do.I have been nervous for the 8th week, because I have the echo of 20 weeks, and I was missing this now, to give me more than to think than for sugar I can have something wrong my baby.

pikelinda
03/03/2016 4:48 p.m.

I encourage @mariamarquez, you will see how before August you give us good news.If you stayed once you will stay again, when one is in full search it seems that only the people around who get it to the first one, but most of the time it takes a little more, it is normal.Try to distract you from this issue as much as possible, to me in that sense sport has always gone well to disconnect.

@pikelinda about gyzada I have already commented on it ever that there is a disparity of brutal opinions.Some hospitals want you to be below 6.5 others of 6 others of 5.5 ... I personally think that the best glycosylated hemoglobin in pregnancy is the one that approximates as much as possible at normal values ​​(<5.7) but always and always andWhen there are not too many hypoglycemia but, it is counterproductive.Sometimes, the best is the enemy of the good.You try to do the best you can and already this and calm, that you will see how everything is fine in the echo of week 20.

For my part, today I have echoed week 34 and all good, the child already weighs 2.2kg, perfect for his gestation week but the placenta is still very close to Cervix so I have a date for Caesarea.It will be in week 38 + 1 day so I am at least happy that there is more margin to develop the lungs at all.The truth is that it is difficult to get the idea that in less than a month I will have my little with me.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/03/2016 9:35 p.m.

@pikelinda fuck with aunt?Well, if I see Ami Q as without stopping!Fattened 16 kilos or more!What I ago lunch is not to drink hydrates so I have not to put insulin, I take cheese or something, if I see that it still is missing for the food and I will go down I take a juice (or a chocolate hahaha) but withoutInsulin only if I see that I go down and I will arrive with hiccups, at the snack, I take my 3 portions with insulin normally a fruit a yogurt and something that seems to me, to food and dinner as between 5 between 5-7 rations of hydrates in each and between 3-4 at breakfast like this all day the endocrine that at least ate about 15 me as almost 20 but esq I hunger, and I quit or anything, very important, very importantWhat mid -morning and in the afternoon I always eat, that is the right that you say I said that I do not take it either only if I am below 90 or glass of milk if nothing, because the night would spend over 140 sure, then I go to gynecologist and tells me that it can't be that I have to take food before!So I get out of the endocrine because he is right if I take the right with 110 for example, I will look at me, the gynecologist tells me that at night it is not more than 8 hours without food, but I spend much more, esq something elseYou cannot do or eat and you are high all night, or you spend more hours of those due without eating like this I usually always spend time because I have 9 and I get up minimal at 9:30 so I set and almost any day IBecause I have 100-110 when I sleep like that, I don't take anything, the echo 20 do not suffer that I had an lack of control of glutemia with the terrible hormones the first weeks, and everything is like that quiet, and that hemoglobin of 6 is perfect I am with5.7 Then go to 4.7!Then 4.9 and I am currently in 5.5 ,, but 6 is very good in the D Wassap group there are mothers who stayed with 7 and the perfect baby, so you don't grant yourself because of what aunt tells you bitterness......... bufff q tostón e put jaaa

lauriii27
03/03/2016 9:37 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Inday that I am well on Monday that I will be 32+4, the last day we weighed 1.200kg 3 weeks ago to see on Monday.... if they tell me something plan of something!Where are you going to let me or things of those .... esq These high risk are very dry I do not tell you anything I hope that there is little to give me some information!The endocrine cares more about how I have to act with the bomb when I take it off, go down basal and all that how much it comes out of childI forget any procedure hehe

lauriii27
03/03/2016 9:52 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Inday, why are Caesarea to make you?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 9:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala Well, I have a partial placenta so there are no more shells.A pity because the rest is going very well and the weight of weight is perfect but hey, it is what there is, what is going to be done.

@lauriii27 in my hospital if you are well controlled let you reach week 40.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/03/2016 10:11 p.m.

@Inday, Jo Maja, with the good that you have taken it, that now I have to be Caesarea .. but look the positive, you will not pass a pain with a pain (that I always think of the induction that they usually do to diabetics,Putting the oxytocin at 8 am and that they tell you that the child is not born before 12 pm, gives me chills ..) and also always say that children born for Caesarea are more handsome!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/03/2016 10:18 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Inday you see that I mean that I have no information of anything !!!I don't know where I have the placenta or anything of anything .... that's why I say to see if they already start telling me something!Q I see that the time comes to leave and I don't know where hehe #:-S

lauriii27
03/03/2016 10:20 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Oysters @inday you almost have your little girl there.My mother that quickly goes.

I thought I was doing well, well and I think about it but I leave this woman out of it.That I know we move in narrow and others but it does not seem logical that I say it eats less when it does not reach a kilo what fattens.If I had told me to add insulin, I without problem but I don't know, it will be thought that as for 25.

@lauriii27 jaajaja If you see you burns you at the bonfire at least, by 200 grams of mine.Ah and the glass of milk is to see.When dinner, I'm always fine, I never spend 120. And I took the glass of quiet milk, but in case the flies a couple of days a week I mediated at 3 or 4 in the morning, and I leftbetween 85-90.That's why I kept taking it, because I saw that I didn't shoot me later.And waking me up the same between 90-95.But that the woman did not even look at him, the glycemia at dawn.
I am not an expert but this afternoon I thought.If I get up below 100 glycemia, it will not be more normal for that peak to be the typical insulin resistance of the mornings than the glass of milk that takes me 8 hours ago?

Anyway, in the end I have decided that I will continue as until now.If I will try a few days not to take the milk, but I have no faith, if I stop making it and I do not see changes to take it again.

By the way I will pray so that the other doctor is next month.But I will take it with resignation haha ​​that remedy.

Thanks girls, you reassure me a lot.Let's see if the days go by to see my bichete and see if I can tell you what it is !!

Kisses to all

pikelinda
03/03/2016 10:20 p.m.

I already tell you @Gala, a shame, but look, I already do everything right and the child Nazca Sanito in week 38 I am satisfied.

@lauriii27 The position of the placenta (at least in my hospital) looks at the echo of week 20 so if they have not told you anything is that it is fine.And because of the protocol for childbirth I believe that until week 34 or so you don't start talking so don't worry.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/03/2016 10:27 p.m.

Well, in my hospital I am one of the first pre and pregnancies that they carry and of course I am lost, well since I read you less.
With less than 7 they already gave me the approval, which as I had seen I have not had until 6, then the issue of glycemia for my optimal of 80-100 before eating and up to 120 before sleeping.After eating up to 140 without problem ... Come on when they let me start to adjust to my little girl has been when I got off more.Now of 120 I do not pass in after, except after the folly that from 130 not low, and 90 before eating ... and that of not correcting me up to 160 is over, the insulin and the pump are to be used, so he told meIn the last visit that I took a breath that being in 65-70 before eating the same was to pass me ... as say there are very different opinions depending on the doctor.
I believe that while we are well and the babies come out healthy, little more matters.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
03/03/2016 11:16 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello girls !!@inday what nerves and what illusion, do not worry because it is caesarean section, the important thing is that everything goes well.My fat man is still in the buttocks, in 2 weeks they review and the gynecologist told me some manual flipping, but I passed, he created that it entails risks like this before I signed a caesarean section.
@pikelinda, I created that that woman has crossed the cable. It seems like a barbarity that takes away snack and lunch, the caloric needs of yours and the baby increase.If you are high (that I see that you are very good) that you look for solutions not to be hungry to you and the little one.
I had a very short days, the endo told me that it is possible that this metformin is already taking effect, which apparently takes a few weeks.Today I have been almost all day below 70. Tomorrow I got dose.
A kiss!!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/04/2016 1:11 a.m.

@Gemater I agree with you, in the end we know most about our diabetes we are us, the educators, endocrine and others guide and help us, but in the end I believe that we are the ones that we best know how to better adjust the guidelines in function of function ofOur day by day.

@Marga_rita, are you also 34 weeks?Let's see if there is luck and the baby turns around and pounds from Caesarea.How good that merormin is working, I seem that these last days I am quite stable after uploading the dose last week.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/04/2016 1:27 a.m.

@inday, on Monday I start 34, we are on par !!The truth is that now it is a lottery, there are low days, high days ... this is to send it to the fourth millennium.
@Mariamarquez don't discourage you !!It is true that sometimes you have to relax, because the Aagobium in this issue makes you not stay, but how of course you will be a mother, you will see it !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
03/04/2016 9:28 a.m.

Hehe that little you have both.

To me in the echo of 12 weeks, they told me that I had the previous placenta, but that I did not pay much because as the pregnancy progresses, that in the 20th they would tell me already sure where it stays.

And I agree on what you say all, that in the end we know each other best are ourselves.It is true that all this has caught me a bit of new, but I am knowing too.In the end, last night I took my glass of milk haha ​​I think because of stubbornness.And this morning I had 91 on an empty stomach, 142 at the time and 101 at 2 hours, so ..... I stay as I am at the moment, I will see later.

pikelinda
03/04/2016 12:56 p.m.

Girls a question, which do you wear a bomb and put a furry of insulin like me how much do you change the catheter and do that the pump??Esq ami gives me for a day and a half at most 2, before I changed it every 3 and I had half half, I use the smallest reservoirs those of 1.8 and 6 mm, @ica did you have a bomb?I know you put a lot of insulin like me ...

lauriii27
03/04/2016 5:20 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27 What I am doing is that some bowling I am putting them with bolis that I still have a lot left, it is very angry to have to change the reservoir so often.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
03/04/2016 6:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.