{'en': 'Diabetes and pregnancy', 'es': 'Diabetes y embarazo'} Image

Diabetes and pregnancy

NoAddedSugar's profile photo   01/17/2012 11:30 a.m.

The high -risk does not scare yourself that nothing alone happens that they look at you more.... more reviews ... more ultrasound... The resistance to insulin shut up that I have been a black week, I go to bed with 100 and apparently at midnight the resistance begins and I get up with 200 every day and no matter how much I correct myself and I climb basal d thePump until after lunch it costs me a lot that I get off, today I get up again to see how I get up, the rest of the day I am great is midnight in the middle of the morning last resistance that I have, I am desperate I hopeGive the perfect equation already !!!

lauriii27's profile photo
lauriii27
11/30/2015 1:11 a.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5
bomba insulina desde enero 2015

@Irenemv I agree with @lauriii27 do not overwhelm things on the Internet and wait for your gynecologist to give you your risk values, use quite complicated mathematical algorithms and also not only tell your hormonal levels but also your age, the thickness of the thickness of theNucal fold of the fetus and if there is a history of genetic defects in your family.

@GEMATER I in your day to prepare me I bought some book but rather focused on the use of insulin pumps and continuous meters than pregnancy and diabetes itself.They are in English but if you are interested in my favorite books are "Pumping Insulin: Everything You Need to Succed on An Insulin Pump" by John Walsh and Ruth Roberts and "Sugar Surfing" by Stephen Ponder.Apart from this, about diabetes and pregnancy if there is enough information on the Internet specifically, on this page Link There are several tickets that are very interesting

@lauriii27 I have also noticed May resistance from midnight these last two weeks and I had to rise the basal dose.As I have the Dexcom and I can catch the climbs on time I do not usually go from 140-160 but I am all the holy day (and night) with corrections.

For my part a few days ago that I am a little missing from the forum because a couple of weeks ago I had revision + the echo of the second quarter and I am a bit discouraged.They told me that I have a previous placenta and although they told me that it is soon and that in many cases the pregnancy moves, I moved to look on the Internet and then the thousand evils entered.Apart from that it would have to be a Cesaria, it is possible that the last weeks had to be in bed and that the child has to be born early.So although I try not to give too many turns to the matter I am quite sad the truth.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/30/2015 7:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Quiet jolin that you will see how everything is going well, I also currently correcting 2-3 times to see how I go today and up a little more and finally drew ... How are you your inquiries?I on the 15th the echo of 20 weeks

lauriii27
11/30/2015 8:22 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Thanks @lauriii27, this Wednesday entered the 21st week

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/30/2015 8:49 p.m.

Joo that I envy healthy me: \ "> I would love to spend these first weeks of more risk and worry and enjoy a little more of pregnancy. This week I enter the 10th week (according to my accounts) and on Thursday I have my first echoand my first high -risk endocrine consultation.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
11/30/2015 8:56 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I am a little scared with the echo d the 20 weeks, hopefully everything is good, since there they see many things, I am thinking about it, and bufff that nerves, and well that confirms me that it is a clear baby, jijii but what is thisWhether whatever it is, this end of my friends, the first basket with little things for the baby!!All of the color beis hehe as we are not clear 100% that it is a girl, because in case, do you look at what the internet told you that they sent gifts home?

lauriii27
11/30/2015 9:23 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Irenemv Qiue well, the first echo!The truth is that the first time you see the heartbeat is very exciting ...

@lauriii27 It is true that in the echo of 20 weeks they look at everything with magnifying glass, in my case they were about 1 and a half!But don't worry that surely everything is perfect.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
11/30/2015 9:39 p.m.

Hopefully why I generally have the values ​​well pulling low, but of course some climb cannot be avoided and I get a fear, the glyc I have 5.5 like this, it is very good, directly celebrated on the 15th if everything is fine how much it comes out with hospital!

lauriii27
11/30/2015 9:44 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I don't know why the message has come out of bad, he was corrected as he gave him the way

lauriii27
11/30/2015 9:45 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@Inday @lauriii27 Thank you for the recommendations and tranquility, I will look at the website and books.I don't have a native English, but I hope to manage !!I will be reading the thread and if there is something I will comment.Thank you :)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
11/30/2015 10:08 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

What a problem I have, I am unemployed and I have and take the low part of the INEM every week, but the bastards will make me pass a revision to assess and review my leave, if they value that I am suitable for working they point to the plaintiffof employment and you can call me from any company and I can't refuse or take off my benefit!As I go to work at a factory or a place that is all day of the foot or not..... to the field to sweep streets or I don't know,, being pregnant and high risk, I'm fatal, I have the encouragement for the floor, I just want to cry

lauriii27
12/01/2015 3:50 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

@lauriii27, I don't know if it will help you ...
I am autonomous because in my profession almost nobody makes you a contract, we are going to a bit percent, but at the same time I am pointed to unemployment, not because they will call me to work if not because when squares come out in the professional college, weThey give many points when we are unemployed.
Will you say that to tell you this roll?
I tell you because when I signed up to unemployment, they asked what I offered to work, I told them that they only called me to work on mine, that is, they did not call me for hospitality, not replenishing, administrative ... etc, etc.Only my profession, which as I said is very rare that they make you a contract, hopefully ... so they never call me.
If you can change for you to offer, there you can have an escape, put something you know that they don't call you, try around

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 4:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Ok thanks I will try everything I can

lauriii27
12/01/2015 4:05 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

How much have you worked out?Will you make you common disease in the part but why do you give you, if it is not indiscretion, only for diabetes?
I ask why I have a header that I call her vinegar because she is antipathic like her and how she pregnant me will have me working until the same day as in to lightPretent with the child getting an arm.
I would like to work during pregnancy what I can if there are no problems and more being autonomous that we leave less and nothing but the last days I think we will deserve it ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 4:07 p.m.

If you put common, high risk pregnancy,

lauriii27
12/01/2015 4:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Nothing of diabetes

lauriii27
12/01/2015 4:19 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Pro is assumed that the high risk if it is only because of diabetes, because I do not carry anything wrong or put me risk or d anything

lauriii27
12/01/2015 4:20 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

I am unemployed right now and charging the benefit until the end of June.What do I have to carry a report or something to be pregnant so they don't call me?I don't know anything about this.

@lauriii27 calm that nothing will happen, do not get bad for no reason that this is not good for us and with pregnancy less.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/01/2015 4:27 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

I mean, why is it high risk?Even if you have no problem?Well I think that diabetes itself is already a problem because of how controlling we have to be and I don't know to what extent you can be working and controlling that you do not upload or lower you, correct or eating ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 4:29 p.m.

If Irene you have to ask for the drop in that the doctor's doctor will give you a common illness for high -risk pregnancy, and take it to the inem and there you go down as a plaintiff of employment, even if you continue to charge only what they do not call youTo work

lauriii27
12/01/2015 4:30 p.m.

Dm1 desde 1993
última glico 5,5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.